Joanne's New Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
She answers an ad & goes down her true path.
1.9k words
4.33
22.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne's alarm startled her from her dream. She reached over and turned off the ringing, her heart pounding in her chest as she lied in her warm bed remembering her dream of being bound by the man she would be meeting this evening for the first time. She closed her eyes and let her hands roam her body, imagining the things he would do to her, the commands and tasks he would require of her. She shivered as her fingers found her already hardened nipples then moved down her body to her aching clit. She rubbed her clit softly, her fingers finding her wet pussy then retreating back from her body. She moaned softly as her fingers slowly returned to her clit, rubbing it until she felt her orgasm coming, so close...so very close yet she must stop. She had no choice but to do as he requested of her just 10 days ago. She slowly got out of bed and headed into the shower. So many preparations to be accomplished before their meeting at his house tonight. She turned on the water and waited for it to warm then got in and felt the hot water caress her skin. She stood under the water for several minutes wondering if she was doing the right thing. Her fears were outweighed by the excitement she felt at finally being summoned by him.

She met him through an ad she answered in the local independent newspaper she had been reading for months. The ad was simple yet called to her deepest desires. It stated: "Dominant Man seeking a new trainee. My trainee must be willing to learn about her true nature and calling. Be prepared to experience the beauty of giving yourself completely and wholly."

She sent a letter to the address provided in the ad. She was surprised that there was no email address and spent a couple of days composing her thoughts and feelings on paper. She wasn't quite sure as to why the ad touched her so deeply and stated as much in her letter to him. She felt as though her heart would burst as she placed a stamp on the envelope put it in the mailbox.

She waited for his reply, running to get her mail every night she returned home from work. After a week she gave up hope and thought he must not have felt her worthy of his teachings but then it arrived, two weeks after she sent her original letter to him. She tore open the envelope and found a 5 page "questionnaire" enclosed. She sat down at her dining room table and began reading and answering the questions. She was embarrassed by many of them but answered them as truthfully as she could. The questions comprised of items such as describing her first orgasm with a man, her first orgasm alone, how often she masturbated, the last time she had sex and how she felt afterwards. It asked her about oral sex, anal sex and her experiences or lack of with each. Had she ever used toys or had them used on her, had she ever been bound, given no choice but to let go of control. On and on these questions went. They were all so prying yet she felt liberated as she described her feelings to this stranger. There were 50 questions in all and took her most of the night to answer them. She folded the questionnaire, placed it in an envelope and headed out her door to the corner mailbox and dropped it in. When she got back to her apartment she thought back on the questions she had just answered. They seemed to open a place in her soul she didn't know existed. Her thoughts went to one particular question asking her to tell him why she answered his ad. She thought long and hard before answering it and all she could come up with was, "I don't know exactly why I answered your ad I just knew I had to." She hoped her honesty would be enough for at least an initial meeting.

It was another two weeks on a Saturday before she received a letter from him again. His letter to her simply stated, "If you are truly serious about finding your true nature with me then you are to call me at 555-1234 this Tuesday evening at exactly 7:00pm." She was shaking as she held his letter in her hands. She knew the next three days were going to be torturous for her but she also knew there was no turning back.

Tuesday evening arrived and at precisely 7:00pm she dial his number. Her heart was beating so fast she thought she would surely have a heart attack as she heard ringing at the other end of her phone. After what seemed to be hours of ringing a man finally answered. She almost dropped the phone when she heard his deep voice as he answered, "Hello Joanne, thank you for calling, it took quite a bit of courage for you to do so I'm sure." She was silent, not knowing what to say but he said nothing more. She could hear him breathing on the other end and finally her voice broke and in an almost whisper she said, "Yes, hello. I'm quite nervous."

"I'm sure you are Joanne, it's normal. I want you to go lie down on your bed now while we talk and breath deeply. My name is Joseph and for now you can call me by my name. Do you understand my instructions to you, Joanne?"

"Y-yes, I do."

"Good, now go lie down and relax."

She got up from her couch and headed to her bedroom. She hesitated at her door but eventually went in and lied down on her bed. He was silent while she did as he asked and just as she got comfortable he again spoke.

"Close your eyes Joanne. Let my voice sooth your nerves. I want you to take 5 very long breaths and with each exhalation I want you to relax deeper and deeper into your bed. Do it now Joanne."

She took one deep breath and exhaled deeply, feeling her body begin to get heavier with each breath she took for him. At the end of her fifth breath she heard his voice, this time it was softer.

"That's good Joanne, very good. Lay there for a few more moments then tell me exactly what you're feeling both physically and emotionally."

Her mind was spinning as she tried to get in touch with her all her emotions.

"Stay calm Joanne and tell me your thoughts. Just say what is in your head."

She fought against her fears. She took a few more deep breaths.

"I...I'm not really sure what I'm feeling."

Silence.

"I'm...I'm feeling anxious, excited. I feel confused."

More silence.

"Are you still there?"

"Yes I'm still here Joanne, I'm listening. Go on please."

"I feel comfortable yet also not. I feel as if something deep inside of me is beginning to open and it's frightening yet at the same time it's also calming."

She waits for him to speak but he doesn't.

"I'm wondering what I'm doing and why. I'm wondering why I called you, why I answered your ad. I'm feeling safe yet not safe. I don't know. It's becoming overwhelming all the sudden."

"It IS overwhelming Joanne. You are like an onion whose skins are being peeled slowly away to its center."

"Yes, that's what I'm feeling, as if I'm being slowly exposed yet this is only the phone."

"And only the beginning, the beginning of the path to your true being Joanne, to your true calling."

Now only silence is shared between them. She is too overcome by her emotions to know how to construct a sentence. His voice breaks her thoughts.

"I want you to remove your clothes for me now Joanne."

She didn't know what to say or do. She started to tremble knowing she wanted nothing more than to do exactly what he asks of her yet too frightened to do so.

"I won't ask you to do anything else tonight Joanne but I insist that while you are with me, even on the phone, that you be naked and open. Put the phone down on your bed and begin to remove your clothes Joanne. Do you understand what I have asked?"

Her body was shaking and her voice just over a whisper,

"Yes Joseph, I understand. One moment please."

She placed the phone on her bed and began to slowly undress. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She didn't even know him, didn't know what he even looked like. He could be a serial killer for all she knew and he has her address on top of it all. She finally removed all her clothing, lied back down and picked up her phone realizing her voice had left her.

"That's good Joanne, very, very good. Keep your eyes closed and listen to my voice. From now on you will begin your training with me. There is no turning back. If you feel that you can't or don't want to continue then please hang up now and we shall never speak again. I will get rid of all our correspondence, leaving no trace of you here for me. Decide now Joanne."

Her body is shaking, more from intrigue than fear. He waited patiently for a few minutes giving her time to think about her future. Her breathing became deeper and longer, she could feel herself begin to submit to him. His voice was now very soft, calming her fears.

"Yes Joanne, there is no turning back now. You have begun your journey with me. It is what you want, isn't it Joanne? What you need and ache for?"

"Yes, it is what I ache for...what I need and want more than anything."

"Yes, it is. Before we hang up tonight you will give me your phone number. For the next nine days I will call you at exactly 7:00pm. On the tenth day, which will be Friday of next week you will arrive at my house at 6:30 dressed as I instruct you. Every morning starting tomorrow you are to gently rub your clit before getting out of bed until you are dangerously close to orgasm. You are to stop and not cum. Only once in the morning are you allowed to touch yourself in that manner, do you understand completely Joanne?"

"Y-yes, I understand completely Joseph."

"Good. I will call you at 7:00 of each night and you will tell me how you felt as you performed the task I have just given you. You are to be lying on your bed naked and ready for my call. You are not to cum Joanne. You must tell me if you do. You will not be punished but I will be extremely disappointed in you. Your honesty is of the utmost importance. You have much to think about and I will call you tomorrow at 7:00. Good night Joanne and thank you for what you have given me tonight."

The phone went dead. Her body was shaking as she got up from her bed to place her phone back on its charger. She got back into her bed and felt totally consumed by him and she hadn't even met him. She knew then that her life would never be the same again and a smile was on her lips as she fell asleep thinking of him.