Joanne's New Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet and she surrenders.
3.4k words
4.61
22.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nine days flew by. Every morning she woke and gently played and rubbed her clit as he asked her. At first it was easy to stop before cumming but as the days wore on and her need for release grew and intensified it became harder and harder not to just push herself over the edge but she didn't. She needed to prove to him and to herself that she was serious and committed to learning about her submissiveness. Every evening at exactly 7:00 his call came and she was ready as he asked her to be, lying naked on her bed. Each night he probed her mind and heart made her connect deeply with her feelings. Their conversations lasted no more than 30 minutes but those 30 minutes seemed like hours. It was almost painful for her to dig so deep and divulge herself to him but she did and a sense of calmness began to seep into her being.

His instructions for their meeting on Friday were very clear. She was to shower and prepare for work as usual but since she would have no extra time to return home before she was to be at his house at 6:30 she was to dress according to his orders. She was to wear a short dress that buttoned down the front. She could wear panties and a bra to work but they were to be removed prior to her arrival at his house. She had not been allowed to shave since their first conversation and she felt unclean but that was what he wanted.

Friday finally arrived. Her day at work was difficult. She was distracted and couldn't focus and was thankful for 5:00 when it finally arrived. She hurried into the bathroom at work, removed her panties and bra, brushed her teeth and freshened up her makeup, rushed out to her car and began the long drive to his house. She figured it would take her an hour to get there, leaving her a few minutes to spare. He lived in a remote part of their county and she wasn't very familiar with the winding roads through the forest. She drove and drove and when she thought she had gone too far up a tiny one-lane road she saw his gate. He said he would leave it open for her but for her to close it after she drove her car inside his property. She closed the gate and noticed the time on her clock on her dashboard. 6:25. Perfect. She followed the dirt driveway for about ¼ mile and saw the lights of his house. She pulled up and parked. She considered turning around and leaving but she'd come so far. She got out of her car, straightened her dress and walked slowly to his front door. His house was beautiful, the kind of cabin one would imagine nestled in a forest. She noticed smoke coming out of the chimney as she approached his front door. Her stomach was churning and her heart racing as she nervously knocked on his door. She straightened her dress once more and stood completely still looking directly ahead of her. His door opened and he stood there looking at her, his eyes smiling as they surveyed her body. She was speechless and almost lost her breath as she saw him for the first time. He was very tall, 6'4" to her 5"3". His black t-shirt hugged his body showing every taught muscle in his chest and stomach, his arms bulging through the short sleeves. His black leather pants molded to his hard muscular legs. Her legs were shaking as he reached out to take her into his arms.

"Thank you for coming Joanne. Please come in, we have a long weekend ahead of us."

He led her into his living room to a red velvet chair, which was placed in the middle of the room.

"Please have a seat Joanne. Can I get you a glass of wine?"

She wasn't sure her voice would come out but she managed a tiny "yes, please."

He smiled into her eyes.

"One moment while I get you a glass. Please try to relax Joanne, you are safe."

He returned after a few minutes with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He placed the glasses on the coffee table between her chair and a large couch. He sat on the couch, opened the bottle, poured wine into both glasses and handed one to her.

"To your courage."

She smiled shyly as her trembling hand took her glass from him.

He raised his glass in the air to her, leaned back on his couch and studied her. She took a large sip of her wine and felt it warm her. Her eyes studied him. His hair was very dark, almost blue-black and pulled back into a long ponytail, his eyes were a piercing blue and she felt them penetrate into her soul.

He leaned forward and placed his glass on the table and she did the same.

"Tell me what you're feeling and thinking Joanne."

She looked into his eyes, almost afraid to speak.

"I'm not sure. I'm very nervous and feeling terribly shy."

His eyes never leaving hers as he kept silent. He waited patiently for her to process her thoughts and feelings.

"I can't believe I'm here, to be honest, and even though we've spoken on the phone all these nights you're still a stranger to me."

He smiled. She was beginning to feel captivated by him and she realized she would do anything he asked of her. His smile alone took her breath away.

"For this moment yes, but not for much longer Joanne."

He leaned back on the couch and continued to study her. He had an easiness about him that was beginning to calm her and she began to relax. He crossed his legs and looked deep into her eyes.

"As of this moment you are to address me as Sir or Sir Joseph. You will do and obey me to the best of your ability and if at any point I feel you are not doing so you will be punished. I will start slowly with you but know that I will also push you beyond what you think you can endure. I will not harm you, I will not inflict any permanent damage to your skin but you will feel pain and you will learn to love the pain I give you. You can walk out of here now but know that if you choose to we will never again speak. Do you understand all I have stated Joanne?"

Joanne hesitated for a moment, letting his words seep down into her psyche.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Good. Do you choose to remain and start your training with me?"

Her thoughts were conflicting yet she knew she would remain, wanted desperately to stay. Her voice shook as she quietly answered him.

"Yes Sir. I choose to remain."

"And?"

"And what Sir?"

"You must listen very closely to every word I say to you. You choose to remain and what?"

"Umm..."

"I asked you to decide on two things."

She frantically began to try to remember all he said to her...to stay and what?

"Oh...yes, to remain and start my training with you Sir."

He smiled at her as he leaned forward.

"Good, very good Joanne. Now please rise and approach me."

He pushed the table to one side making room for her. She rose and slowly began walking to him. She stopped a few inches from his knees and stood very still, her eyes never leaving his.

"Unbutton your dress Joanne."

She hesitated for a second then began to unbutton her dress. Her fingers trembled as each button came undone. She rose and started to open her dress.

"STOP!"

Her fingers stopped still gripping the edges of her unbuttoned dress. Her heart was pounding.

"Joanne, you must follow my instructions to the letter, do you understand? I did not ask you to open your dress, only to unbutton it."

"Yes Sir. I apologize." Her eyes started to fill with tears.

He reached out to her, his hands resting on her hips.

"Apology accepted, thank you. Now move closer to me Joanne, spread you legs and move forward until your knees touch the couch, your legs outside of mine."

His hands guided her hips towards him until her knees were against the couch and her legs straddling his. He softly placed his hands flat on her skin just above her knees. His eyes looked up into hers as his hands began to very slowly move up her legs and under her dress then stopped at her upper thighs.

"Place your hands behind your back Joanne and braid your fingers together. Keep your body very still. Breathe deeply and focus on your task at hand. You may moan, cry out or scream if you feel the need to express your frustration but do NOT move unless I command you to and never take your eyes off mine. Do you understand Joanne?"

"Yes Sir", she whispered, as her hands moved quickly behind her making her breasts jut out slightly.

He removed his hands from her thighs and leaned back on the couch, their eyes never wavering from one another.

She felt his legs begin to press hard against the inside of her knees.

"Move your legs with mine."

His legs began to open and move apart making her own legs spread wider and wider until she felt the muscles of her inner thighs begin to pull and stretch painfully. Just when she thought she could spread her legs no further he stopped. He could see the strain in her eyes and on her face. He leaned in close to her mound and took a deep breath through his nose.

"Mmmm, I can smell your hunger Joanne. I can smell your need."

Her cheeks flushed at his words. She felt as if she was coming apart from the inside out just so she could be put back together again by this stranger. Her body and her mind were battling for control of her senses but their struggle was useless for she knew somewhere deep inside her being that she was already falling and falling fast.

He raised his hands and placed them on her shoulders.

"Keep your hands behind your back but unhook your fingers from each other."

The moment her fingers came apart she felt her dress falling to the ground behind her. "Fingers back together Joanne." His voice was soft as his eyes left hers. She watched his eyes wander and linger as they roamed her body, taking in every inch of her curves and softness. She heard a moan escape him.

"Mmmmm...so beautiful and so in need to be toyed with, to be used." He looked up into her eyes.

He placed a finger on her inner thigh just above her knee and began to stroke her skin lightly upward to just below her crotch then back down her thigh. His finger moved so lightly and slowly over her skin that she struggled to remain still and began breathing deeply and slowly. His finger then moved to her other thigh and began to stroke her skin lightly just as he did the other. A soft moan escaped her lips as his fingers teased and played with her skin. She felt his finger suddenly move away as he once again leaned back onto the couch looking up at her.

"So wet already Joanne and I've hardly touched you." She felt the pressure of his legs ease against hers as he began to close them.

"Keep your thighs spread as wide as they are now Joanne and move backwards a few inches."

She shuffled her feet back several inches while struggling to keep her legs apart. She watched him rise from the couch, his tall frame towering over her as his hands quickly grabbed her hips. He smiled at her as he and easily lifted her over his shoulder, walked casually towards the dining room and placed her softly on his dining room table. The table's surface was cold on her back and arms and she struggled to keep her hands behind her back. He pulled her body down the table until her ass rested on the edge, her legs dangling over it.

"Give me your hands Joanne."

She took her hands from behind her back and reached out to him. He moved her arms over her head and crossed them at her wrists, picked up the silk scarves he had attached to each table leg and tied each wrist firmly but not too tightly to the opposite table leg pulling until her head rest on her arms. He moved to the side of the table, leaned into her face, their lips almost touching as he whispered.

"Are you okay Joanne? Tell me how you are feeling please."

Her body began to tremble and her heart raced as she confronted her emotions. She closed her eyes for a moment and fought back her tears. He was still looking into her eyes when she opened them. His voice so soft and gentle.

"Tell me how you are feeling Joanne."

She suddenly felt his fingers on her nipple teasing it, rolling it softly between his thumb and index finger, his fingernail brushing it, hardening it. She opened her mouth to speak but only a moan escaped her lips. He could see the fear in her eyes. He leaned in closer and his lips brushed hers as he spoke, his fingers still teasing and pinching her nipple gently.

"Tell me everything Joanne. Do not be afraid."

She looked into his blue eyes searching for the words to describe to him her fears and the turmoil she was experiencing.

"I'm scared and I'm nervous."

His eyes softened but he said nothing and waited, his fingers moved lazily to her other nipple. She moaned as his fingers teased and softly squeezed her nipple. She took a deep breath and she searched again for words.

"I want to run as far away from you as I possibly can right now and yet I want so desperately to stay, to give you everything you want to take from me. I'm just very confused."

He kissed her softly, his tongue teasing and dancing with hers then sucking it gently into his mouth.

"I will not hurt you" he whispered into their kiss, "but I will demand much of you and of your body. Let go of your fears Joanne and surrender yourself to me."

He kissed her deep and hungrily as his fingers left her nipple and slowly moved down between her breasts then left her completely and her body suddenly ached for more of his touch. He stopped kissing her but kept his lips on hers, whispering.

"Surrender to me Joanne."

She felt his finger hover just above her bellybutton then begin to move down toward her mound. She gasped as it stopped just above her slit and clit. She fought with all she had not to move but her body shook with need and want.

"Surrender to me Joanne. Spread your legs wide now. Do it."

She moved her dangling legs as far apart as she could, her eyes pleading with him.

"Please Sir."

"Please what Joanne? Tell me what you need. Tell me what you ache for."

"Please touch me. I beg you Sir."

He smiled wickedly.

"But I am touching you Joanne."

She blushed as she realized how much her body needed him, how badly she wanted to feel his finger on her throbbing clit but his finger remained motionless just above her slit.

"Oh God Sir, please...PLEASE. I beg you."

He looked deep into her eyes for a few moments then rose from his position over her and moved to the end of the table, admiring her body lying before him. She watched his every move now and saw him grabbing at items she couldn't see from the floor. She felt a belt or sash being tied securely around her hips, pinning her to the table.

"Raise your legs high now Joanne and keep them perfectly straight."

She lifted her legs, her toes pointing towards his ceiling, and spread them wide for him.

She screamed, more from surprise than pain, when she felt his hand come down swiftly and slap her inner thigh.

"I did NOT ask you to spread your legs, did I?"

She quickly brought her legs together as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Forgive me Sir. I'm so sorry."

He put his hands on her ass cheeks, "Yes, I know you're sorry Joanne" and began to slowly move up the backs of her thighs, "but you must pay close attention to my every command," his hands stopped at the backs of her knees, "Do you understand me?" he pushed her legs forward until they rested on her chest.

"Y-yes Sir...I-I understand."

"Good, now bend your knees."

She bent her knees and felt him spread her thighs wide. She could feel her juices flowing from her hungry cunt and realizing he could see just how excited she was made her face turn a deep red.

He moved to the side of the table, bent down and brought up the end of a rope, slid it between her bent leg and pulled tightly, pulling her leg out and wide then securing the rope to the same table leg her wrist was tied to. He walked around to the other side and after repeating the process of tying her thighs wide apart he stood back and admired his handiwork. He looked at her and smiled.

"Not quite done yet."

She watched him as he took a scarf from his back pocket and tied her ankle and her upper thigh together then grabbed another scarf from his pocket doing the same to her other leg. He moved to the foot of the table and looked at her body lying before him, spread wide and bound securely. He leaned into her cunt, her scent intoxicating him, and blew softly on her clit. She let out a deep groan.

"Please Sir. Please. I BEG you. PLEASE." She tried to thrust her hips toward his face but she couldn't move at all and then she felt the sting of his hand once again as he slapped her ass cheek hard and swiftly three times. She cried out as the pain wracked her body and her tears began to flow. She felt his hands gently rub her stinging cheek as the pain began to subside. She closed her eyes and began to breathe deeply and slowly, trying to remain calm. Too much was happening to her and her senses felt as if they were on overload yet she knew this was only the beginning...would she survive...COULD she survive this was the real question. She began to doubt herself. She questioned her decision to come here, her mind was spinning out of control and she was falling quickly.

She felt his hand on her face, caressing her cheek delicately as he watched her. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling tenderly, his voice soothing her as he spoke.

"Surrender Joanne. Leave your old self behind and let your true being come out."

He kissed her lips softly then her nose, her cheeks, her forehead.

"Surrender to me."

She felt her body start to relax while his words washed over her.

"Surrender."

She closed her eyes and began to cry.

"Yes, that's it Joanne, leave your old self behind you. Embrace who you truly are and give yourself to me."

She felt a calmness begin to come over her as her tears began to cleanse her soul. She opened her tear-filled eyes and felt her body melt into his eyes. She smiled as she cried and finally finding her voice, she looked into his eyes and whispered,

"I surrender. I surrender."

He kissed her hard, his tongue and lips ravaging her mouth, taking from her the last of her fears. He pulled away from her and smiled.

"It's time to prepare your body for me Joanne. Your training will now start. You've done beautifully." He then walked away from her and headed towards his kitchen where she heard water running.