Joan's Awakening Exhibitionism

Story Info
A pregnant woman's lusty adventure.
2.8k words
4.33
77.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

Thanks once again to friend Angel Love for her editing assistance.

My husband thought it all started when he caught me showing a little too much leg to our family dentist at a little league ball game. ("The Exhibition Game") As a result of that incident Max came to realize that a man seeing me naked was exciting to him and sexually stimulating to us both. During our love sessions we often fantasize about me showing off my body. This eventually led to my visiting our dentist and what you might call a mutual masturbation session. ("Joan's Dental Plan")

I thought I had better relate my side of our hot and loving marriage since Max always portrays me as a developing slut wife. While this is true to some extent I always try to be discrete. I am a good mother, a volunteer at church, school and several organizations and a respected member of the community as is my husband.

I admit to being an avid exhibitionist and more . . . but I flash my intended viewer(s) in a manner that could only be construed as accidental. Most of the third party recipients are also respected, married people, a condition that tends to ensure discretion on their part.

Max and I have set out to share, with you, the hot and loving reminisces of our marriage. You'll no doubt find times when discretion goes out the window do to love and lust on the part of both my husband and me! We are human and these stories are based in truth. So true, in fact, that if any third party participants were to read these stories I'm sure they would recognize themselves. The thought excites me even now.

I'm an average looking woman with sandy blond hair, well shaped, if muscular, legs and a nice white heart shaped ass or so I've been told. I'm 5'6'' tall and weigh between 128 and 134 pounds. My one disappointment is I have small breasts in what seems to be a big titted world. My size is somewhere between a large A and a small B cup.

The slight sag and an additional fullness from nursing three sons have given my titties a welcome sway and jiggle not present when I was a young hard body. My pinkish nipples with light brown aureoles are pretty and set up on the curve of my breast. The nipples are always extended and reach almost 1/2 an inch when I'm super hot. Max tries to suck my whole tit into his mouth but can't quite accomplish the feat.

During my pregnancies I always managed to refrain from gaining more than a few extra pounds. It has paid off over the years in helping me keep my body in fairly good shape. I can still turn a few heads especially if I'm dressed right.

I first started to awaken to the fact that exposing my body excited me when I was pregnant with my first son. My husband was still in the navy at the time so I had to see a young navy doctor during the first and second trimesters.

I'm sure I'm not the only small-breasted woman to be excited about her titties starting to enlarge during pregnancy. (Not to mention the salivating husbands!) Anyway, as my pregnancy progressed I found I was looking forward to the doctor visits and a chance to get naked before a man other than my husband. In particular I wanted him to enjoy looking at my growing tits.

The enlarged areolas were becoming a darker shade of brown and were puffier. The nipples were the same color and stood out on the areolas like hardened cherry pits. The fullness more than doubled the size of my pale white globes and gave them a pendulous sway when I moved. Other than the some fine blue veins starting to show I thought they were pretty.

On the days of the doctor visits I prepared as if I were meeting a lover. I soaked in a hot bath, did my nails and spent extra time on my make-up. My perfume "Windsong" found its way between my tits and on the inside of each thigh. I wore the sexiest underwear and dresses I could find. Not an easy task for someone approaching the "I feel like a whale" stage. The strange thing was that I felt sexy because of my breast enlargement and I wanted men to enjoy them.

In a maternity shop I found a light blue lacy bra and panties. The panties were pretty and had a band of elastic to accommodate my belly. The bra was sturdy and had little flaps on each cup for breast-feeding. I thought they would be pretty to wear for my doctor.

When the day arrived I bathed and primped and started to dress. It is very exciting to be putting on sexy underwear for a man other than your husband. That same man would see parts of me naked before the day was over. The mirror reflected the image of a very sexy, big bellied, pregnant woman. I slipped on a scooped neck maternity dress. The dress was light cotton about the same shade of blue as the underwear. Without a slip any back lighting would silhouette my thickening body.

When I arrived at the naval base I was feeling like an attractive young woman. As on other visits I was aware of the looks I was getting from the young sailors. They're always horny and pregnant or not I was still a woman. I read somewhere that a large number of men find pregnant women sexually arousing.

Walking across the base with the sun at my back the approaching sailors were getting a real good look at a pregnant woman's body. The knowledge of what they were seeing caused some stirring in the pit of my now ample belly.

It seemed that even Karen the nurse lingered in the examining room after giving me a smock to replace my clothes. I quickly pulled the dress over my head letting her have a look at my new underwear. Her eyes did a dance over of my lace-clad titties and dropped momentarily to my pussy before leaving the room. This was the first time I thought a woman might have a sexual interest in me causing tiny electrical currents to alternate between my clitoris and breasts.

Because I wanted to undress in front of the doctor I put the smock on over my underwear. When the doctor wanted to do his exam I would have to remove my bra and panties in his presence. I prepared myself and took a seat on the table. Feeling the way I did, all tingly, I might even enjoy the stirrups. The stirrup position is the most degrading part of these examinations.

The handsome young doctor entered the room followed by the nurse that had appraised my assets earlier. The doctor asked some general questions concerning my health and pregnancy while consulting a folder he held. The nurse took my blood pressure brushing her hand against my right breast in the process of putting on the cuff. Looking into my eyes she again made slight contact when she removed the cuff. My heart gave a small flutter and that crawly feeling started in my lower abdomen.

The doctor started to place his stethoscope against my left tit, stopped and said, "I'm sorry you're going to have to remove your brassier."

Before the doctor knew what was happening I had stepped down from the table and dropped the smock to the floor. While I stood in my new underwear both doctor and nurse drank in the sight. I reached behind my back, thrusting my "big" tits forward, and unclasp my bra. My arms moved forward and I shrugged the straps off my shoulders and let the bra slide down my arms. This action caused my breasts to sway from side to side. A motion not overlooked by either the nurse or doctor.

The nurse stooped to retrieve the smock and said, "You'll have to remove your panties too."

As I pulled my panties down my two witnesses seemed to be mesmerized. The nurse's eyes were glued to my pussy. Neither made any attempt to look away. I felt very shaky inside and hoped they did not realize they had just observed a planned performance.

Donning the smock I climbed back up on the table. The doctor resumed checking my heart noting my pulse seemed a bit rapid. Next he proceeded to lower the top of the smock to examine my breasts. He placed his left hand under my left tit and lifted it while his right hand kneaded the flesh checking for any lumps or thickening. He repeated the same procedure with my right tit. The nipples were standing hard and proud and my breathing was slightly ragged. As the breast exam ended the nurse stood by and helped me to get the smock back in place. At this point I think all three people in the room had a rapid pulse rate.

I was wrong about the stirrups it was still an embarrassing and degrading position. The nurse had positioned herself at the foot of the table. Her interest and the excitement of my tittie show carried me through the rest of the examination. Everyone knew something a little different had taken place during the exam but all remained very professional.

As I left the office I experienced a letdown but marveled in knowledge of how exciting it was to expose myself not only to men but also to interested women. At that moment I became aware that there would be many opportunities to show myself in the future. I planned to discreetly take advantage of all of them.

I stood at the bus stop with the still bright sun at my back and luxuriated in the looks I received from the sailors. On the bus I sat directly behind the driver and allowed my dress to ride up to mid thigh. Anyone mounting the steps to enter the bus could have a nice look at my blue lace panties. I guess I was what they call a quick study.

Arriving home I stopped to talk to our neighbor who was sitting on his porch. He's a man in his late fifties or early sixties and a widower. He's a nice looking man with white hair. As we talked his eyes dropped to my titties for just a second and I found myself feeling disappointed that the sun had gone behind the house. We talked a few minutes more and I excused myself to go home and do a load of laundry before Max arrived, about an hour from now.

Our house was built on a slab and the ground floor laundry was on the neighbor's side. It had one big window that brightly lit the room. I gathered the laundry and was loading the machine when the thought crossed my mind that the neighbor could probably see into this room.

Not knowing if I had an audience I decided to remove my dress. As I pulled the dress over my head I managed to do a complete turn. Now if the neighbor was watching he could see my large tits and the rest of my odd shaped body covered in only a bra and panties. That crawly feeling was in my stomach, my nipples were straining against the material of the bra and my labia were starting to open slightly.

Did I detect a movement behind the curtain next door or was it just wishful thinking? What ever it was I wasted no time in facing the window, reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra. My tits sprang forward and the garment fell to the floor. I reached down picked it up and laid it on the laundry table, which was located right under the window.

For the next hour I paraded around the room running the washer, dryer and folding clothes at the laundry table. My breasts swayed, dangled and jiggled and my panty clad pussy and ass was on display. My pussy was swollen and wet. The only thing I wanted now was Max's throbbing hot penis.

It was time for Max to be home so I replaced my bra with my nipples protruding through the nursing openings. I heard "Joan, I'm home. What are you doing?"

I returned, "Hi Max I'm in the laundry room."

I bent over and positioned my arms on the laundry table with my bottom pointing at the door Max would enter. When my husband entered the laundry he was treated to a great view my ass covered in taut blue lace and thrust into the air.

"See anything you like?" I asked.

Max closed the distance in two giant steps and without saying, "Mother may I" pulled my ass against his already hardening cock. His second surprise came when he moved his hands up my protruding round abdomen to caress my now ample tits. There he found rock hard buds and areolas pushing through the bra openings.

My skin was turning hot and I could feel the beginning of arousal perspiration on my upper lip, between my titties and down my back. The moisture seemed to reactivate my perfume.

Raining kisses down my back Max lowered my panties and continued the kissing on each ass cheek. When he straightened up I could feel the head of his naked cock pulsing against my swollen wet pussy lips. The perfume in the air was a mixture of "Windsong" and womanhood.

Still bent over the laundry table I managed to remove the bra and allowed Max to milk my titties while I pushed my hips back to meet the intruder probing my labia.

Max's member is about six or six and a half inches long, uncircumcised and above average in thickness. It has a large head with a prominent ridge that creates knee-weakening sensations when Max forces his way into my vagina. At the onset his style is to be excruciatingly slow sliding in to the hilt and withdrawing to the very edge of my lips. You can feel every bump and ripple between the vagina wall and his cock.

His slow rhythm was soon sending bolts of energy through my body overcoming any of my remaining self-control. I started driving my ass against his groin harder and faster in an attempt to impale myself on that throbbing hot tool and satisfy the rampant wants surging through in my body.

I have my little cord of pleasure trapped between the messaging fingers of my right hand and my pelvic my bone. I increased the rhythm of the message to match the pistoning of my ass. Soon my body was going ridged with my first orgasm. My toes felt like they wanted to dig into the floor and my hips and pussy conducted a relentless assault on the cock and groin of my pleasure source.

Unsummoned and unintelligible sounds erupted from my throat. My husband dropped my tits and took a firm grip on my grinding hips as he too neared his climax. With a few mighty thrusts I could feel his cock straining to fill me with semen.

After his penis quit convulsing inside my body we collapsed, sweaty and gasping against the laundry table. He slowly withdrew, turned me around and we had our first kiss of the day. I couldn't help but smile. There before me was my handsome young sailor, still in uniform, his thirteen button pants around his ankles and a white hat still on his head. It was a strange contrast to the totally naked, big titted pregnant woman in his arms. We were so in love. In the morning I knew we would make slow, tender love before my husband left to return to his ship.

What a day! That was the day I first realized that I enjoyed exposing myself to men and women. It would be several years and two more pregnancies before Max stumbled on to my little secret. We both regret the loss of those years and the exciting times we could have shared. I have related many of my adventures to Max in the form of "Bedtime Stories" but it's not as exciting as being co-conspirators.

A few of the things I learned that day and the years following:

1. Being partially naked is sexier than being totally naked.

2. The act of getting naked is even sexier.

3. You don't have to be a centerfold for others to be interested in your body.

4. Tit size is irrelevant. A glimpse of any size breast creates excitement.

5. Most men and many women have the desire to see a woman partially or totally naked.

6. Men and boys of all ages will look at women of any age if she's reasonably attractive and exposing a forbidden part of her body.

showher
showher
231 Followers