Joan's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 3 of The Dirty Old Man saga.
9.3k words
4.8
9.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 5th - Family meeting.

Vanessa calls a family meeting and announces that, effective immediately, all ladies in this house will have access to John without needing her permission and without her being present. She says also with the three other girls, no condom is needed anymore for any hole. I'm smiling like a fool. Yay!! With the exception of Sue, she's been very insistent that John wear a condom for anal sex with anyone else. Vanessa says "I love you all very much and I want you to enjoy yourselves whenever you feel the need."

Sue says she prefers to have sex with John while Vanessa is there participating. Maria and I agree. Vanessa says that's nice but it isn't necessary now. I say "When is John not with you. You two are always together." Secretly, I can wait to put this to the test and jump John's bones.

John says "Vanessa, why didn't you ask me about this first? I want you there. I'm your husband not anyone elses."

Vanessa says "Well, I thought that I controlled who you fooled around with."

John says "You do, but I should have a say. I want you there even if you aren't participating."

Vanessa says "Okay. Let's just say should I not be available then this is the way I would like it."

John says "Honey, are you going somewhere I don't know about?"

Vanessa sighs and says "No, of course not. Say I get sick and have to spend some time in the hospital or I'm out of the house for awhile, you can go ahead and have fun."

Silence from everyone. I think my mouth is hanging open.

John says "Okay, if you should not be available, God forbid, and I need to have sex, I'll invite one of the ladies to share our bed with me. But this is silly."

Vanessa says "I just wanted to set that up. All the ladies who love you and who you love so much should be able to have access to you if I'm not here. So if I'm not here and one of the ladies wants you, you can go ahead and have fun."

John says "Okay, enough of that."

Silence again.

Sue says "Wow! Okay, since we have this meeting I think I'd like to announce that we will have another married couple in this house soon. Maria has consented to be married to me. We've also probably found a young man to adopt. We're thinking first a boy and then a little girl. The boy is four now."

We all jump up and congratulate them both. John says "This isn't going to change anything with our lifestyle, is it?"

Sue says "No, it won't. We're in love and decided to marry because we want to adopt. It will be an open marriage like yours, John and Vanessa. We both want access to plenty of penises but our everyday love making will be with each other, mostly. We both still want to be your subs too."

We all congratulate them again and kiss them both. John tells Sue that we all thought something like this was going to happen and it's no surprise to them. She thanks us and says "We've also decided that we will hyphenate our names after the marriage. We've decided to go with Sanchez-Phillips. We'd like everyone to come to the Justice Of The Peace with us on the 10th."

After I think about it, I'm a little shocked. Now I'm the only one without a spouse. I feel kind of alone now and I have no prospects.

Maria says "John and Vanessa, I would also like to change my BDSM list." She hands me the list and I notice several items have been changed to 'Yes'.

John tells her "Okay, Maria. We'll take a look at this and see what we can do for you."

She says "Thank you, John."

Sue says "By the way, Maria did talk to me about these changes. If that's what she wants, I support her. I'll stick with the bondage fucking and the spanking and flogging only though."

John smiles at Sue. He says, "Honey, I really enjoy the bondage fucks too." Sue smiles at him and gives him a kiss.

Sue says she has one more item. She says "I don't think it's fair to make John do any of the general housework since he will be doing the outside work. Since Vanessa and Joan are going to be helping him, they will have a light housekeeping schedule too. Vanessa and I have talked about the common area cleaning schedule and we have set up a schedule. I will take the first week in every month, Maria will take the second week. We will share the third week and the fourth week will be shared by Vanessa and Joan. If there's a fifth week in the month then Vanessa, John and I will do it. Of course, everyone is responsible for their own bathroom and bedroom cleaning. We'd all appreciate it if you'd clean up after yourselves in the kitchen."

John speaks up "Sue, since it will soon be snowing, Vanessa and I have decided to buy a yard tractor with a snow plow attachment. It will also have a mower deck. We really need the mower right now. That yard is getting really long and needs a haircut."

Sue smiles and says "I'll give you some money for that, you shouldn't have to pay for it by yourselves. I'll donate $3000 for that. You should pay no more than $1000 since you spent so much on that big TV."

John says "Great, Sue. I should be able to get a really good one for $4000. We've got that huge parking space to plow as well as the half mile driveway so we'll need a good one."

Sue says "Sounds good to me."

I say "I'll give you $500 for the tractor but that's all I can spare."

Maria says "Yeah, $500 from me too." So we'll have $5000 for a yard tractor with a plow attachment. John should be able to get a pretty good one for that and I wouldn't be surprised if he went over that amount. That's just the way he is.

I walk up to Vanessa and John after the meeting and ask "Guys, I know Sue hasn't been spending much time with you two lately. Would you mind if joined you more often? I mean I'm going to be the only single one in the house soon and, as you both know, I don't like sleeping alone."

Vanessa says "Honey, you can join us whenever you want. Even if John is not interested in sex, which isn't too often, I will probably want to join you in some mutual pussy eating."

I laugh and say "Great. I look forward to joining you and I don't even care if there's no sex at all. I just hate sleeping alone." And I'm suddenly feeling very alone. Maybe sleeping with John and Vanessa will help.

November 7th - John's been working hard in the dungeon. He's building furniture and doing other decorating. There is a lot of hammering and sawing going on in there. I can't wait until it's finished. Thinking about it is making me wet. We had a delivery today of six sofabeds for the basement. There's also a 50" plasma TV on the wall in there. It's also got a nice home theater system attached. The 70" upstairs also has a home theater system attached. John is a bit of a electronics geek. This basement room will be a great party room as well as a great place to watch movies. With the six sofa sleepers, it will be a great orgy room too. John has already started talking video cameras for the dungeon.

November 8th - The yard tractor was delivered today. John put oil in it and gassed it up. He fired it up and mowed the grass which was almost a foot tall since nobody has been taking care of it. That should be the last time he has to mow this year. The tractor has a grass catcher attached also which was definitely needed today. I ask him if he needs help putting the snow plow attachment on and removing the grass catcher. He says yes and we take over an hour to get the plow on. John has also bought supplies to make some compost bins since we aren't allowed to burn yard waste in this area.

The full bed for the dungeon arrived late in the day and John has moved it into the dungeon. That bed is mostly for Sue to be tied to so John and Vanessa can fuck her good.

November 9th - I take a look in the dungeon and it looks like John has most of the dungeon furniture finished. There are several tables, what looks like a spanking bench and a St. Andrews cross on the wall. He's also started to paint the walls black. Vanessa and I have made some dark purple curtains for the three windows in the dungeon. Looks like he's getting close to finishing. I wonder if I can talk him in to a little demonstration. God, I'm horny. I seem to stay horny these days.

Vanessa and I, meanwhile, have been working on decorating the rest of the basement. We've got it painted and have started to put up curtains on the windows. We've had some lights put in. The light fixtures in the dungeon all look like dungeon torches. John found them online and had to special order them. He bought some flickering light bulbs to simulate a real dungeon with torches burning. There are also other lights up to provide background lights. It's starting to look really good.

John told me he's got some video cameras on order as well as a video combiner and a DVR As I said, he's a bit of an electronics geek. He said he wants to be able to save the videos so he or anyone else could watch what happened at a later time. It's going to have a connection to the TV in the family room. That could be a lot of fun.

November 10th - The Wedding and The Ladies' Honeymoon.

We all join the ladies at the Justice Of The Peace for a short marriage ceremony. They both look so beautiful. Within five minutes, we have another married couple in our household. We all kiss them both and then we head out to a restaurant for a wedding luncheon.

The next day, Sue and Maria are off for a week on Oahu, Hawaii, just like Vanessa and John did on their honeymoon.

That night, I ask if I can join John and Vanessa for the night. They invite me in. I tell them I want to take a shower with them, with everyone washing everyone else. We all jump up, strip and head for the shower. When we get the shower going and start to wash each other up, I say "I'm lonely, guys. I'm the only one not paired off and I've got no prospects for marriage. I'd love to marry Carl but he says he doesn't want to marry again."

Vanessa says "You need to spend some more time with us in our bedroom, Joan. We both miss another woman in our bed. Three years ago, Sue was nearly always sharing our bed but she rarely joins us now."

I smile and say "Honey, I'd love to but I don't want to be a third wheel. How often can I join you?"

"How about three times a week, if you want," says my BFF. "We're not newlyweds anymore and we'd like a third wheel more often."

"Really?" I say.

Vanessa smiles and says "Really. We both are missing a third body in our bed, aren't we, John?"

"Yes, darling. You know, Joan, you've always been welcome as are Sue and Maria."

I'm touched. I say "I want you both tonight. If you will let me, Vanessa, I'd like John in both my pussy and my ass tonight."

Vanessa hesitates but says, "Okay, Joan. If my husband is up to it, he can give us both a triple penetration tonight."

John says "No problem, honey." Vanessa and I look down and John's fully hard already.

I grab Vanessa and give her a big kiss. And then we continue washing each other.

After the shower, we walk naked hand in hand to their bed. Vanessa and I crawl into the bed and get into a '69'. John walks over to the bed with a condom in his hand. Vanessa says "Put that away, honey. I don't like those in my ass or pussy. You can take both of Joan's holes without too. Remember what I said at the family meeting." I've got a big smile on my face. Yay!!

Vanessa goes down on me and is really licking my inner lips and it feels wonderful. Before I know it, John starts to lick my asshole. Oh God! That feels so good, I start to moan loudly. He spreads my butt cheeks apart and sticks his tongue in my ass. Groan!! Suddenly, a lubed finger goes in, yikes, the cool lube is shocking. Oh, shit!! Now two fingers goes in. God!! I'm suddenly not concentrating on what Vanessa is doing. We continue like that for a good five minutes. I'm climbing that orgasm mountain fast with a tongue playing with my clit and John's fingers in my ass.

We break the '69' and each of us get on our hands and knees. John moves around in front of us. Oh, right! This is a triple penetration so we start with the mouth. Vanessa takes her husband's hard penis in her mouth. I decide not to wait but join Vanessa. I start licking his balls and soon Vanessa gives me his cock to suck. We're taking turns now and Vanessa breaks off first and says "That's one." I laugh. John moves around behind us. He bends down and begins to lick my pussy. God, that's nice. I moan loudly.

After a few minutes, John gets up and says "That's two". Vanessa looks at me. I have no clue what that means. John moves behind Vanessa and begins to lick her pussy. Four minutes later, he moves to her asshole and begins to lick it. Vanessa moans loudly. He spreads her ass cheeks and stick his tongue in her ass. She yelps. After a minute, he kneels up and says "That's four," and begins to lube Vanessa's ass. We both look at John having no clue what he means. John smiles and says "I can count holes too. Number of holes licked...four." We both laugh.

John slips his lovely hard penis into Vanessa's juicy pussy and begins to fuck her good. I watch as he sticks his thumb in her butt and begins to fuck her ass with it. After six minutes, Vanessa screams her first orgasm. I'm getting very antsy. He continues to fuck Vanessa and then reaches over and slips two fingers into my pussy. Oh, yeah!! He's rubbing my G-spot and has got us both moaning now. Vanessa has another orgasm and then John moves over to me. Come on stud, fuck me good. He enters me with a single stroke and I scream. Wow, that was a surprise. He then slips his thumb in my ass and I scream again. Holy shit, that's nice!!

He really pounds me hard for five minutes with both digits and I'm over the edge and screaming my first orgasm. He continues to fuck me hard and as I look back at him, he slips a couple of fingers into Vanessa's ass. Oh, shit, I can't wait!! A few minutes later, another orgasm hits me hard. When I finish, John pulls out and slips into Vanessa's ass. My best friend sighs and says "Oh, yeah! I love that honey!" He begins to fuck her slowly and speeds up slowly. In four minutes he's pounding her ass pretty hard. I can't wait for that cock in my ass. He reaches around and begins to play with her clit. Two minutes later, she starts to cum again with a scream. He squeezes her clit and she screams again.

Eventually, Vanessa collapses and John pulls out of her and slams into my ass. HOLY SHIT!! I scream again. He doesn't give me a chance to get use to it. He just starts to pound the hell out of me. I love it and start to loudly groan. Three minutes into it and it feels like the top of my head is going to blow off and then he pinches my clit hard. The pain immediately turns to massive pleasure and I scream loudly. I cum hard for a long time and then I collapse. He's out of my ass as I fall onto the bed. Then I feel his cum hit my ass cheeks. God that was good.

Both of us are collapsed on the bed. Vanessa slowly gets up and begins licking John's cum off of my ass cheeks. I say "Vanessa, honey, can I have some?"

Vanessa looks at me and says "Sure, Joan." She licks up some more, crawls up and French kisses me, she passes me some cum. We both swallow. His cum is great, tastiest cum I've even had. John gets up and goes to clean up.

Vanessa grabs me and we cuddle for awhile. When John comes out of the bathroom, he joins us as we move apart. He crawls between us and we all cuddle together. I say "I love you guys; I really love you."

Vanessa and John both say in unison, "We love you too, Joan."

I say "I love being the girlfriend with benefits. Thank you so much. It's been a wonderful four years." Vanessa and John say they totally agree with that statement.

November 19th - BDSM night.

The brides are back from their honeymoon and both immediately asked for a BDSM session. Sue says "We ate each other three times a day for a week. We both need a cock in our pussies."

Maria agrees and says "Master, I agree. I really need your cock inside of me."

The dungeon is done and all three of us subs can't wait to use it. I've been bugging John for over a week now to take me down to the dungeon. He told me I had to wait until the other two ladies have returned. I'm now chomping at the bit and the pussy juice is running down my thighs just thinking about it.

John says "I did manage to find the special candles so we are going to give Maria some hot wax tonight. Half an hour, ladies. Meet you all in the front room."

Twenty-five minutes later, I walk out to the front room wearing a gold string bikini bottom. John is looking me over. I'm looking Vanessa over because is looking hotter than hell in her Dominatrix outfit. God, I really love that woman. Sue shows up wearing just the bottoms of a black bikini. Maria is right behind her totally naked.

John says "Ladies, all four of you look so gorgeous and hot as hell. Are you all ready to go downstairs and play?"

We all say "Yes, Sir," simultaneously, even Vanessa.

John grabs Vanessa's hand and they walk toward the basement door. We all follow.

John unlocks the dungeon door and steps inside with our Mistress. Sue and I pull the strings on our bikini bottoms and follow them in and we all kneel down all in a row.

John takes Maria and puts cuffs on her hands and connects them. He takes her and put her hands over a hook that goes through the pulley system at the ceiling. He puts a spreader bar on her legs and hoists her off the floor. She can rotate 360 degrees now. He takes Sue and ties her down spreadeagle on her stomach on the bed. He tells Vanessa to give Maria as many hits with the flogger as she can take. Vanessa picks up the flogger, walks over to Maria and grabs her pussy. "Master, she's already dripping." John laughs. Not funny because I'm dripping wet too. Hell, my thighs are wet and my juices are now beginning to run down my calves.

Mistress says "Sub Maria, what is your safe word?"

Maria says "Red, Mistress."

Vanessa says "Very good, sub. I'm going to hit you with the flogger. You do not need to count but when you have had enough, stop me by saying your safe word. Then thank me for your punishment. Do you understand?"

Maria says "Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

Vanessa begins to hit her with the flogger.

Meanwhile John tells me to go over to the bed and eat Sue's pussy. I'm good with that. I start to eat her. John grabs a crop and begins to beat my ass. I say "Oh, God, yesssssssss!" Damn, the pain is getting me hotter. Every smack with the crop is like a lightning bolt going right to my horny cunt. This fucking bed is going to be soaking wet with my juices.

After twenty hard hits with the crop on my ass, John grabs the large butt plug, lubes my ass and lubes the plug up. He slips it into my ass and turns the vibrator on. Oh shit!! I squeal. Maria finally yells "RED, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress, for flogging me." Vanessa drops the flogger and begins to hug and caress Maria. John jumps up and lowers Maria down. John takes her off of the hoist. He carries her over to the padded table and bends her over. He then ties her down. She still has the spreader bar on. He's feeling between her legs and she's, of course, very wet. Trickles of pussy juice are running down her inner thighs, just like me. Holy fuck, I'm wet!

John bends over and licks her pussy for a couple of minutes and then he rims her ass. Maria's moaning the entire time and yelps when he licks her asshole. John tells Vanessa to put the medium butt plug in Sue's ass on vibrate, then put on the strap-on and fuck Sue to at least two orgasms. She smiles at him. She loves to fuck Sue with the strap-on. Hell, she loves to fuck any of us with the strap-on.

John takes my hand and puts me up on the St. Andrews cross, butt out. I'm so fucking turned on now. I say "Please beat my ass good Master!"

John says "Shut your mouth, sub. I'll do what I want to do."

I start to say I'm sorry but think better of it. John grabs the flogger off the floor and begins to use it on me. I start to count like a good sub. He gives me fifty fairly hard hits from her upper back to the back of my knees with the flogger and stops. I say "Thank you, sir, for the flogging." My entire back feels like it's electric. He sticks three fingers into my pussy, I moan, and it's very juicy. He puts them in my mouth and tells me to lick them clean. I obey. I don't taste bad at all.