Joan's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Vanessa is done fucking Sue. Sue's had two minor orgasms. John tells Vanessa to go fuck Maria until he stops her.

He walks over to Sue and starts to kiss her from her neck on down her backbone toward her ass. He reaches around her and grabs her nipples and pinches them. Sue groans really loud. He works his way down, tongue-fucks her asshole a little and then slips three fingers into her pussy and then grabs her clit with his lips. Sue is arching her back and has her ass way up in the air to give him better access to her clit. He squeezes her clit with his lips and she squeals. John gets up and slips into her pussy, kisses her on her left ear, and tells her than he loves his beautiful sub. Sue says "Oh, Master."

He begins to fuck her hard. He tells her "Sub, do not cum without my permission."

I'm thinking, God, master come fuck me, please. I've don't think I've ever been this horny. The constant live porno show has me really ready for a cock in any hole.

Sue looks at John and says "Yes, Sir."

He fucks her hard for over three minutes and she says "Master, may I cum?"

John says "Not yet, Sub. Hold off a little longer."

After another two minutes she making all kinds of weird sounds and then says "Sir, I can't hold off any more. Please, Sir, may I cum?"

After another thirty seconds, John says "Cum, my beautiful sub." She immediately explodes with a loud scream. She cums for several minutes as he continues to fuck her. I'm watching them and she's really pushing back into him. He finally pulls out and licks her pussy until she calms down a little. He jumps off the bed and walks over to Vanessa.

My neck is aching from turning it to the right in order to see Master and Sue.

He tells Vanessa, "Take a break, Mistress."

Maria says "No, please sir. I'm very close." Vanessa pulls out. He whisper in Vanessa's ear. She thanks him, gives him a big kiss and walks over to the bed to lay down. She begins to cuddle up to Sue and play with her.

I hear Mistress say "God, I love your hot body, sub." Fuck, I need to get fucked good!

John bends over near Maria's ear as he rubs her outer labia, "So you are close, sub?"

She says "Yes, Master, please!"

He says "No, no, no, you are going to wait to cum. I'm going to spank you now."

She says "Please Master!!" John begins to spank her ass cheeks and she's counting. He gets to twenty and then rubs her ass for a while. He then stands and slips into her and starts to fuck her fast. She's moaning loudly. Just as she's really breathing hard and sounds like she's ready to cum, he pulls out. She says "Noooooooo, please, Master."

He says "I'm going to let you stew in your juices for awhile." He bends down and licks her pussy, sticking his tongue in her vagina. He then moves the plug around a little, lights the candle and walks over to me. Yay!! He twists the plug in my ass and I moan loudly. That was a mistake.

He smacks my ass hard and says "Shut up, bad girl. No sounds from you." He reaches around and slaps my right breast. I start to scream but I catch it making only a short sound. He grabs both nipples, pinch and twist them. Shit!! I'm dying to scream but I do good and don't make a sound.

He says "Very good, slut. I think I'll fuck you for a while as a reward." John slips into me and begins to fuck me hard. Three minutes into it, I'm starting to breath heavily he reaches around and pinches my nipples again.

I squeal and he pulls out. I say "Nooooo!" He grabs the crop and starts to beat my ass good. He gives me twenty-five swats with the crop and then feels my pussy. Pussy juice is just flowing out of me. I can feel it running down my thighs. God, now he's licking my juices out of my cunt. Then he releases me and turns me around on the cross. He pinches my clit. I scream. So he slaps my vulva hard and tells me to shut up. Oh, my God!! I really need to cum!!

Vanessa has turned Sue over and Sue is cumming again while Vanessa is fucking her. Since Sue has cum earlier, she cums fairly hard with the strap-on.

Back at Maria, John begins to finger her. He then grabs the candle and shows her. "I'm going to see how you like the hot wax, sub." He begins to drop wax on her back and ass. Maria is moaning constantly now. She's doing great though. John gives her the wax for five minutes. She got a lot of wax on her. He grabs the flogger and begins to flog the wax off of her. When he's done, he asks Maria, "Color, sub."

She says "Green, Master but please fuck me."

He says "Since you've been a good little sub, I will fuck you to orgasm. I need to cum too now."

She smiles. John begins to fuck her hard and tells her to hold off as long as she can.

She says "I'll try Master." He fucks her roughly for five minutes and she says "Master, I can't hold off any longer. Please, may I cum."

He says "Cum my wonderful sub. Cum all you want." She screams and begins to cum very hard. He continues to fuck her and she continues to cum. Four more minutes and he finally loses control and Maria screams again. It's a pretty hard cum for John too. He's breathing very hard. God, I wish that was me he was cumming in.

Vanessa is done with Sue and she rushes over to John and says "Master, I want your cum." John pulls out of Maria and Vanessa begins to eat the cum out of her after cleaning John off.

John walks back over to me and pinches my nipples again. I don't make a sound. He gets the single tail whip out and shows it to me. Yes!! I smile at him. He begins to rub my clit. Oh, God!! He rubs it until I start to breath heavily then stops. I groan. He stands back and begins to whip me with the single tail. God that hurts but also the pain is going right to my clit as pleasure. He gives me five medium hits. He's getting pretty good so he didn't break my skin. He then begins spanking me again. He gives me another twenty and by the end I'm breathing very hard. He grabs my clitoral hood and pulls it while he gives me five more smacks with his hand. By the third smack, I scream and start to cum hard. John quickly grabs my clit and pinches it hard. Shit!! I scream again in orgasm and after a couple of minutes of cumming, I suddenly feel very light headed and then I black out.

I'm only out for a minute. Vanessa is untying Maria and she helps her to the couch. She then walks over to me and starts to untie me. John is climbing onto the bed and is going to fuck Sue again. He tightens the ropes so that she is stretched a bit. I watch as he then begins to eat her pussy again. I go sit on the couch; I'm still kind of shaky. John crawls up and sticks his cock in her mouth and then he bends down to get into a '69'. After a while, he pulls out and gets between her legs and slams into her. She screams. He begins to fuck her as hard as he can. She says "Oh, God, Master."

At four minutes, she begins to scream in orgasm again, her back is arched as she is cumming and he continues to fuck her. John says "Joan, come and lay down next to Sue." I walk over and lay down. I finally have my legs and balance back. He tells me to slide down so that my face is next to Sue's hip. After Sue's fifth orgasm of this evening, John pulls out and begin to jack off. I smile because I know what's coming so I scoot closer. In another minute, John begins to cum on my face and I love it.

Vanessa runs over and wants the cum. John tells her she can't have it yet. He says "I want Joan to wear it for a while." John then unties Sue and gives her a big French kiss. She says "Thank you so much, Master. You are an amazing man."

I say "Yes, you are Master. Thank you for the facial. I love it."

John tells Vanessa "Before we go to bed tonight, you can lick her face off and share it with her if you want. Then we will both make sure you have some orgasms."

Vanessa smiles. John grabs Maria and says "Sessions over. How are you feeling, Maria?"

Maria says "I'm feeling wonderful, John. Thank you so much, that was one of the best orgasms ever and I loved the wax."

He hugs and kisses her and we all get up and move upstairs.

We get some drinks and sit on the couch drinking and socializing for a while. We three subs are really thirsty probably from all the pussy juice we've been generating. I ask John to kiss me so he does. John gets a little cum on his lip but Sue immediately licks it off. Sue says "John, I'd like to thank Vanessa for everything she did for myself and my wife tonight. Can we get her off?"

John looks at Vanessa and she nods. John gets off the couch and says "The couch is yours ladies, pleasure Mistress Vanessa."

Maria and Sue start to work on Vanessa. I want to join in but John tells me he doesn't want my facial messed up. I'm kind of sad. I want to join in licking the woman that I really love. John must feel sorry for me because suddenly he's between my legs. I spread my legs wide. He begins munching on my pussy and the newlyweds are working over Vanessa. Sue is eating Vanessa's pussy and Maria is working on her hard nipples. Vanessa is moaning soon.

I say "Oh, yes, John. I love that."

In five minutes, I hear Vanessa yelp. I look over and Sue has her hand under Vanessa and obviously has a finger or two in her ass. Minutes later Vanessa screams, arches her back and she's pull Sue's face into that pussy. I'm getting close too. John is really a good pussy eater. He slips two fingers into my ass and I scream too and I start to orgasm hard. I finally come down from my orgasm and say "Thank you so much, John. That was a wonderful orgasm." I reach down and pull him up and French kiss him. He gets some cum on his face again and I take care of it. Yum!

Vanessa gets up and scoots over to me and begins to lick my face. I laugh. Vanessa starts to share the cum with me by French kissing me. Sue and Maria both say they want some. Vanessa lets them lick my face too. Soon Vanessa says "Joan, your face is clean." All four of us kneel on the floor in front of John and say in unison, "Very tasty, Master." He smiles and then laughs. "I love you all very much. Especially, Mistress Vanessa who is my life."

Vanessa says it's time to go to bed. We all kiss each other. The newlyweds head for their room and Vanessa grabs my hand and pulls me to their bedroom. The three of us crawl in bed naked and cuddle. Soon we are all asleep under the covers, exhausted.

November 20th - Sue and Maria Apply For Adoption

Sue and Maria have filed the paperwork for adoption of the four year old boy. They bring a picture home of him and he's a real cutie.

They've been told that it might take up to six months or more to finalize the paperwork. Of course there will be a home visit soon, probably before Christmas. And we are vulnerable to surprise visits up to a year after the child arrives.

Sue tells everyone she's contacted a fence company and they will be out on the Friday after Thanksgiving to put a chain-link fence around the pool area.

November 25th, Thanksgiving.

It's Thanksgiving day and we are going to have a couple of guests. John's youngest son is out from Illinois and Vanessa's daughter and granddaughter are here to share the meal with us. We have a nice meal put together by all of us including John, who cooked the turkey.

I'm there when John has a talk with his son. Michael has finally met a woman he's interested in marrying. John says it's about time because Michael is pushing forty. His business is doing well so he feels it's time. He shows us all a picture of his fiance'. She's a pretty girl who is in her mid-30s.

He asks John how he can live in a house with four women. John laughs and tells him it's a lot of fun and he loves us all. Michael raises an eyebrow on that one.

He's staying in the spare bedroom so extra-marital sex is off until he leaves which will be tomorrow. He's been here since Tuesday and I've already whispered in John's ear that I'm horny. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

I overhear him ask John about Sue and Maria. He tells him they are in a same sex marriage. He says he's never known anyone in a same sex marriage. John tells him he knows someone now. Michael says they are sure a beautiful couple. John says "About as beautiful as they come, son."

I have a nice long talk with Vanessa's daughter Julie. She is also wondering what living in a house with so many people is like. I tell her I love it. We all care about each other and for us three senior citizens, we have a built-in geriatric nurse. Julie says she's happy about that with her mom pushing 80 pretty hard. I tell her the three seniors in this house are three of the healthiest seniors I've ever known. I tell her about the gym sessions. She's amazed. She says she's noticed her mother has toned her muscles up quite a bit. She also says she's amazed at both me and John.

November 30th - Sunday - Sue and Maria Request John's Services.

Vanessa and I have decided to go Christmas shopping. John doesn't want to go. He really doesn't like shopping and if he has to do it, he'll go online. As a matter of fact, he says he's already ordered all his gifts through Amazon a week ago.

John told me about this little get together after the fact and after he told Vanessa.

John:

After a couple hours of vegetating on the computer, I sit on the couch and watch some TV. There's not much on and what is, is boring.

Soon Sue and Maria walk out of their bedroom naked. Sue says "John, are you busy?"

I look them both up and down. "What a gorgeous view this is. No, I'm not busy. What have you two got in mind?"

Sue says "We were making love and after a couple of orgasms each, we decided to break out a strap-on. But we both looked at each other and decided we'd like the real thing. Would you like to join us? I'm thinking a threesome rotation fuck. Vanessa did say it was okay for us to fuck you if we wanted to without her permission. Come on, John. Fuck us, we both need it...badly."

Maria says "Please John. Please Master. Fuck us."

I smile at them. "Why not? I need to take a shower first and then I'll be with you."

They both grab my arms and Sue says "We'll join you. We both enjoy showering with you and we did get kind of sweaty making love to each other. It's always fun to shower together."

It is indeed an enjoyable shower. These two women have bodies for which most women would die. And it's a whole lot of fun bathing these two and they seem to enjoy rubbing the soap all over me. By the time we're finished we are all turned on again and I have a serious erection. We dry off and head for their bed. I intend to fuck the hell out of them.

Back in their bed, I lay down on my back and, I chuckle to myself at Maria. She can't wait to sit on my face. Sue is also eager to get my penis inside her. They both mount me and begin to work on getting themselves off. Sue is really bouncing up and down quickly. She's constantly moaning deep in her throat. She says "John, I love your hard cock inside me. So much better than a strap-on." I begin to rub Sue's clit. Her moaning gets louder. Maria is moaning constantly too. She always has loved to fuck my face.

After being with each other and then in the shower together with me, the ladies are very turned on. They don't last long before they both begin to cum. I reach around and slip a finger into Maria's ass. She screams loudly as her orgasm increases in intensity. Sue is cumming and says "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Johnnnnnnnn! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! So goodddddddddddddd!"

When they both calm down a little, Sue says "Maria, trade places with me."

Maria says "Yessss!" Maria sits down on my hard cock backwards and says "Ohhhhhh! Yeahhhhhh!" She begins to fuck me hard. She's saying "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Sue is working my face hard too. I reach around and slip a finger into Sue's ass. She yelps and says "Yes, John!"

I reach down with my other hand and slip a finger back into Maria's ass. She screams again. "Ohhhhh Myyyyy Godddddd!" She's fucking me hard and within a minute, Maria is cumming hard again. After she finishes she faints and falls back onto my chest. I take my finger out of her ass as she's falling and hold her with that arm. Sue is breathing very hard now too.

Within a minute, Sue is cumming hard once again. A minute later she collapses onto Maria. A few seconds later I say "Ladies, I can hardly breathe."

They start to laugh and Sue gets up and crawls off of me. Maria then sits up slowly. "Master, how would you like to cum. We will do anything for you."

I smile at her and say "If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to fuck you, my beautiful sub, in the ass while your wife massages my prostate."

Maria smiles a big smile and looks at Sue. Sue smiles back at her and says "Let me get a latex glove and some lube and we will take care of you, Master John." She smiles. Maria gets off of me and gets on her hands and knees.

Sue fetches the glove and the lube. She lubes Maria up and then asks me if she can lube me. I kneel on my hands and knees and she lubes me up. I say "I love you both so much."

Sue says "I love you too, John, just as I love your wife and Joan. I do love this woman a little bit more."

Maria says "Master John, I love you so much too. The only one I love more is my wife."

I say "I understand ladies. I love Vanessa a little bit more than you too. We are all so lucky to have not only found the one special person in our lives but to also have found the love of several more that are nearly as powerful."

Maria says "Master John, please fuck my ass good. It's been a while since you did and I want it badly, please."

I get behind it her and slip into her with ease. Her ass muscles are still trained. I feel a finger enter my ass. I look back and smile at Sue. She begins to rub my prostate and I begin to move in Maria. Maria starts to moan loudly, "Oh, God, this feels so good, Master. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

I begin to rub Maria's clit. She squeals in pleasure. Sue is rubbing my prostate and I know I'm not going to last long. Sue says "John, don't cum in Maria. Cum on her butt cheeks and we will both eat it." I nod to her.

Four minutes later and I'm fast approaching my orgasm. Sue is not as aggressive with her prostate rub as Joan but I'm finally getting very close. I rub Maria's clit harder. Thirty seconds later she begins a very hard orgasm with a loud scream. Her anal muscles clamp down on my cock hard and begin to milk me. I growl loudly, pull out of her and begin to shoot my cum onto her ass as I pinch Maria's clit. She screams again.

After I shoot at least ten streams of cum onto Maria's back, Sue pulls her finger out of me and grabs me for a long French kiss and says "Thank you, John."

She then begins to lick up my cum from her wife's back. Maria has collapsed on the bed and is still breathing very hard. Sue has a mouthful when she gets done licking up my cum. She pats Maria on her ass and Maria gets up. They begin to French kiss each other and pass my cum back and forth. Soon they separate and swallow. They both smile at me. Sue then French kisses me and Maria follows with a long French kiss. Maria says "Thank you so much, my Dom. I love you. You are such a good lover. I really enjoyed that fuck."

I say "I want to thank you both. That was a powerful orgasm for me too. I think I will shower and lay down for a nap."

Sue says "We'll join you for the shower but will take our nap in here. Now that we've been fucked good, we'd like to be alone with each other." We all hop up and hit their shower. It's again a very enjoyable experience and again I'm hard by the time we are finished. Sue says "That thing does have a mind of it's own, doesn't it?"

I laugh and say "Yes it does. It's the sight of these two gorgeous women in here with me." They both smile.

Sue says "I'm glad we can use it though. A lesbian marriage is very enjoyable but it's nice to be able to enjoy a warm, hard cock in our holes when we need it. We bisexuals need both, you know. Thanks, honey, we love you."