Joan's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss them both again and tell them I love them too. I tell them to have a nice rest and head out for Vanessa's and my bedroom.

Joan:

Vanessa and I get home three hours after we left for shopping and are both tired. We find John asleep in the bed and decide to join him for a nap. We strip and slip in on either side of him. We both cuddle up with him and we are sleep quickly. An hour later, I'm awake and so is John.

Vanessa soon is awake too. She says "Ah, that was good. Shopping wears me out. So, you don't normally take a nap, honey. How come you're in here today?"

John says "Well, Sue and Maria decided to take you up on your proclamation that anyone can use me if I don't mind. They had given each other oral orgasms and were about to use a strap-on but decided they needed a real penis. They both came and invited me over to their bedroom. We had a pretty good fuck and it tired me out."

Vanessa frowns and says "Oh, they did, did they? Well, I hope you still have something left to take care of Joan and I tonight." I don't know about Vanessa but I'm jealous. I keep my mouth shut though.

John smiles and says "I'm sure I will, my love."

I say "Oh, good. I need to get fucked good too. What time tonight, Vanessa?"

Vanessa says "How about an hour after supper? And let's take everyone out to eat tonight. I know nobody will be wanting to cook tonight."

John says "That sounds very good, honey."

Vanessa says "So what exactly did you do with the girls, John?"

John looks at her for a bit, I'm guessing looking for signs of jealously. "We had a kind of rotational fuck but they only swapped after they both came. It only went one swap though because I gave them both the finger in the butt and they both came hard. Then to give me my orgasm, I fucked Maria in the ass with Sue massaging my prostate. They shared my cum which I shot onto Maria's butt cheeks."

She says "I hope you can fuck Joan and I tonight."

John says "Don't worry, my love. I will." Vanessa smiles at John and then me.

I'm thinking 'Well, now that Sue and Maria have started fucking John without Vanessa's permission, I'm going to have to look for opportunities.'

I'm sure John loves his life. There's usually no day that he doesn't get to cum at least once. Vanessa still occasionally wakes him up with a blowjob. Vanessa and John's sex life is still very active. They have sex usually 5 out of 7 days a week. It's not hard to know when John is fucking someone. They always scream several times. I try to fuck him at least three times a week with some BDSM fucking at least once a month. Then there are the orgies when I get to fuck other guys. I also get to eat pussy quite often. Mine is a pretty good life too, but without Vanessa and John, it wouldn't be good at all. I love them both so much. God, I wish there was someplace on this planet where any number of people could legally get married. They've both said they would marry me if it was legal.

Dinner together was very enjoyable. Great food and great conversation. We get back from the restaurant just before 8pm.

At 9pm, Vanessa and I grab John's hands and pull him to the shower in their bedroom. We shower and wash each other. Vanessa and I spend a lot of time washing his penis and balls. I even slip a couple of soapy fingers into his ass. He doesn't mind that a bit. By the time the shower is over with, John is rock hard. We dry him and then ourselves. We head for the bed. John lays down on the bed on his back with that lovely hard penis pointing at the ceiling. Yum!!

Vanessa crawls onto the bed and lowers her vulva down onto his face. That leaves me that beautiful cock. I hop onto the bed and immediately impale myself on his hard penis. I waste no time but start to fuck myself hard on it. On John's face, Vanessa seems horny too. She's really using his face hard. He slips a thumb into Vanessa's ass and she yelps. Less than a minute later, she screams to start her first orgasm. She cums for over a minute as John continues to suck her clit. Then she falls off of him.

I'm continuing to bounce up and down on that cock. It won't be long because my breathing is really hard now and the tension is building in my groin. John starts to rub my clit hard. Suddenly, my orgasm is upon me and I scream. "Oh... My ...God! Yessssssssssss! Soooooo Goooooood! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I cum for awhile and then collapse on John's chest. John's cock still feels good in my juicy cunt. It's still hard as a rock.

Vanessa grabs the lube. She says "Get up Joan. Time for some anal." She gives John the lube and goes down to her hands and knees on the bed. I'm pooped but decide to join her. Slowly, I'm moving to get to my hands and knees. John starts to lube us both up. God, those fingers in my ass feel good. Once we have plenty of lube in our asses, John puts a little on his still rock hard cock and slips into Vanessa's ass all the way.

Vanessa says "Oh, hell, yeah!"

John starts to move in and out of her and she is immediately moaning. A couple of minutes of fucking Vanessa's ass and John reaches over and smacks me hard on my left butt cheek. That wakes me up. My breathing has settled down but I'm tired. For a bit, I was kind of in a daze. I wiggle my ass at our stud and he reaches over and smacks my right cheek hard. "God, John, that feels amazing. Do it some more, please." The smacks on my ass have given me another wind. I'm ready for that cock in my ass now.

He continues to fuck my best friend's ass and continues to alternately smack my ass cheeks. A couple of more minutes and Vanessa starts to cum again. Vanessa can now cum without John playing with her clit or nipples. Just the cock in the ass does it for her now. She cums for nearly two minutes and collapses on the bed. John pulls out and gets behind me. I'm so fucking ready. He slams into me hard and I scream. "Yes, John, fuck my ass hard."

He's pounding into me good and soon I'm breathing hard and climbing that mountain again. John reaches around and grabs both nipples and pinches them hard. God, that pain goes right to my clit. I scream again but I'm not quite there yet. He grabs my hair and he pulls my head back. That pain also goes right to my clit. I love it when he pulls my hair while fucking my ass. It's a super turn-on. After a couple of minutes he releases my hair and starts to rub my clit. "Oh, God, John." A minute later, I'm teetering on the edge and my breath is coming real hard. Suddenly, John pinches my clit hard and over the edge I go. I scream loudly as my orgasm slams into me. Shit!! It's a full body orgasm. Every nerve in my body feels like it's sparking and every muscle is contracting like I'm being electrically shocked. "Arghhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuckkkkkkkkk... kkkkkkkkkk! Yessssssss... sssssssss!"

I cum hard for the longest time and soon John releases my clit. When he releases my clit, the blood rushes back into it and another orgasms starts. I scream again and thirty seconds later, I collapse. I'm feeling faint but still awake. John pulls out still hard. He hasn't cum yet. John jumps up and goes to wash his cock. When he comes back to bed, Vanessa is waiting for him. She tells him to lie down. When he does she starts to give him a handjob. Ninety seconds later he yells as she milks the cum out of his cock. The cum is all on her hand. She starts to lick it off and I beg for some. Vanessa finishes about half of it and offers the rest of it to me. I'm ecstatic. I love cum anyway and John's got the best tasting cum I've every had. I lick the rest off of Vanessa's hand.

Vanessa lays on top of John and French kisses him. "That was good, honey. Very enjoyable."

I slowly get up, crawl over and lay next to John. I say "God, I'm so tired now. You wore me out, stud."

Vanessa says "Let's all lay down for the night. We can cuddle until we feel like falling asleep."

I fade to black very quickly.

To be continued...