Joan's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Part 3 The Dirty Old Man saga.
11.4k words
4.77
7.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 25th - Off To The Swingers' Club For A Swap With Mike And Linda.

I'm finally feeling much better so I join everyone going to the Swinger Club.

Sue is off her night shifts, has a couple of days off and she is ready for a party. She said she ready for a couple of hard penises between her legs. Everyone is finally ready at 8:30pm. We hop in the car and are there in 35 minutes.

There are about 15 couples tonight with a few extra women. There is also a couple with an extra man tonight too. That's unusual. Mike and Linda are here as well as Jim and Hoshi. They are not together but just fooling around with their spouses.

We head upstairs to the locker room and strip. Once again I get naked and grab a towel. Sue and John do the same thing. Vanessa and Maria keep their thongs on. Everyone has a towel rapped around them. We check our valuables and walk down the stairwell.

As we enter the orgy room, Mike and Linda wave at us as do Jim and Hoshi. Vanessa and John smile and head for Mike and Linda. Sue, Maria and I head for Jim and Hoshi. Vanessa grabs Mike and gives him a long, hot French kiss. She really likes him, almost as much as Jim. John walks over to Linda and they simultaneously grab each other and French kiss each other. She naked so as they kiss, John starts to run his hands all over her. She grabs his towel and he's now naked. She goes straight for his hardening cock.

Hoshi asks us why John and Vanessa didn't head over here. Sue explains the promise at the last orgy. Hoshi is kind of sad. I grab her and go down on her. Sue grabs Jim and they start to makeout.

I look over and John and Vanessa are paired up with Mike and Linda and they are all making out. John is between Linda's thighs. She moaning.

Hoshi is starting to moan too. After five minutes playing with those tits and French kissing her, I work my way down her body and attack her pubic area. Hoshi has a little bit different taste, more spicy with a hint of garlic. It's an unusual flavor but nice. Maria is assisting by working now on Hoshi's nipples. Hoshi is really moaning now.

I look over and John is working on Linda's feet. She's moaning. I smile and get back to work on that oriental pussy.

Jim is fucking Sue with a big smile on his face. We three ladies decide on a daisy chain. It's really enjoyable.

John is now going down on Linda. He spends a lot of time eating her before she screams and arches her back in orgasm. I've got a good view from where I'm eating Hoshi's pussy.

I hear Vanessa cumming fairly hard already. Mike is really pounding into her.

Soon Linda is sucking John. I wish that was me. I like pussy but I love to suck cock, any cock but especially John's.

John has moved up so she can reach his cock with her mouth. She's working it over good. Soon he pulls away and puts a condom on. He then moves back down and slips into her pussy. He begins to fuck her hard and she's pushing up at him meeting his strokes into her. She's already getting into it. She says "Oh, yeah, John, fuck me good."

Vanessa and Mike are really going at it hard too. I can hear her moaning. Being at this club is like living in a porn movie. The visual and aural stimuli really turn me on.

John's pounding Linda good and four minutes into it she screams, arches her back again and starts another orgasm. He fucks her to another orgasm and when she comes down she says "John, doggie style." John smiles and pulls out.

As he does, I start an orgasm. Maria eats a good pussy too. She's only been at it for about four years and she's good.

Linda gets up onto all fours and John moves behind her and slams into her. She yells "Oh, God!"

He begins to fuck her hard again from behind. I see him slip the old thumb into her ass and she squeals.

I decide 'WTF?" I decide to give Hoshi a thrill. I slip a finger into her ass. Hoshi screams in orgasm as soon as I shove a finger into her ass.

Linda puts her head on the mat and pushes her ass way up in the air. She reaches under herself and starts to rub her clit. Linda is a BBW so John may not be able to reach her clit. This is really hot to watch. I'm building to another cum.

Soon Linda screams again and I scream with her to another orgasm.

Two more orgasms for Linda and John begins to cum hard with a growl. They finally collapse together.

I hear Vanessa scream another orgasm and then Mike growls with his orgasm. Then I hear Sue scream her orgasm and Jim joins her.

The three of us are in almost continuous orgasm now. I'm getting pretty drained and need a rest. Hoshi pushes me away and I decide that's enough and push Maria away. We all cuddle up and kiss each other.

John pulls out of Linda and lays down next to her. He takes the condom off and Linda slowly gets up, leans down and sucks his cock into her mouth to clean it. She says "Oh, that's good. Thank you so much John. What a wonderful bunch of orgasms. And I just loved the attention to my feet. That was really hot."

He says "You are welcome, sweet thing. And you have not only a very tasty pussy but your feet were great too." She laughs. She cuddles up to him and gives him a long, passionate French kiss.

After the kiss, she says "You are something, Mr. Andrews." She gives him another peck.

We cuddle a while and then we both look over to Mike and Vanessa. They are cuddling too. Vanessa waves at John and he waves back.

Soon Hoshi moves over to John and is cuddling up to his back. She reaches around to grab his flaccid cock. She says "John, can you get it up again?"

John says "I don't know Hoshi but I promised Linda I'd be with her tonight."

Hoshi says "Awwww."

Linda cuddles very close into his front. "Thanks, John."

Hoshi says "Okay, maybe the next time we are together in the same place."

John says "Yeah, maybe next time. I'm sure we'll be together during the next orgy." Hoshi kisses his cheek and moves back to Maria and I.

I look up and Marcus and Adriana are finally here. They sit between the mat Vanessa and Mike are on and the mat that Linda and John are on. John says "Marcus, you guys are late."

He says "Yeah, we had a special supper we had to go to. That made us late. How is everyone doing? We haven't seen anyone since the New Year's Eve orgy."

John says "Well, Vanessa and I are doing great as are the ladies. And I must say Linda tastes great." Linda and Marcus fuck each other a lot, almost as much as I fuck him.

He laughs. Hoshi is waving Marcus over.

Adriana scoots over and says "Hi, Linda. Hi, John."

John says "Hi, gorgeous. How are you doing?"

She says "I'm fine, John. Missing you. Could I have a fuck with you tonight?"

John says "I'm sorry, honey. We came tonight specifically to be with Mike and Linda. I've been neglecting Linda at our orgies so this is to make up for it."

She looks sad. He says "Of course, you are welcome to use my face while Linda fucks me, if it's okay with Linda."

She says "Is that okay, Linda?"

Linda says "Yes it is, Adriana. I don't mind."

Adriana says "Thank you, honey." She French kisses Linda and then John.

Marcus is on our mat and all three of us are playing with him and kissing various parts of his body. I'm hoping for some huge cock action tonight.

Adriana is naked so John's getting a boner again. Linda is stroking it.

Linda says "Adriana, I want this cock one more time and then if he's got anything left, you can have him for the rest of the night."

Adriana kisses Linda. "Thank you, Linda. Since this will be his second orgasm, John should last a long time. He probably won't cum with you or me. We'll have to jack him off to get his cum."

John is rock hard so he tells Linda to turn around and scoot that ass up against him. He puts a condom on and slips into her from behind doing the lazy dog. He reaches around and starts to rub Linda's clit. She starts to moan. Adriana is rubbing him all over especially his ass.

I'm now down and licking Marcus's balls and anus. Hoshi is blowing him and Maria is licking his nipples. Foursome time?

In five minutes John pulls out and lays on his back. Linda moves up to straddle him and slips him into her juicy pussy. Adriana is happy. She moves and sits on his face. John begins to lick her juices.

It's now hard for me to see as I'm rimming Marcus. He's moaning. Soon Hoshi rolls a condom on him and sits on his hard ten incher and starts to work it into her. It takes her awhile but she's getting there. I stop licking his ass and concentrate on his balls Even after Hoshi starts to move on him, I'm down there licking those big balls.

I kind of lose track of time but soon Hoshi is screaming and cumming. She cums long and hard but keeps on pumping him in and out of her cunt. When she finally pulls away from him, I don't know how many orgasms she's had but it's somewhere around six. I waste no time sitting on that hard cock. God, it feels good as I slowly sit down on it and take it into my body.

I hear Linda cum again. Adriana also starts to cum a few seconds later. I'm bouncing now on that huge cock and I'm building fast. Soon I'm off the edge and cumming hard. The orgasm makes me light headed but I continue to fuck him.

I hear Linda cum with a scream again.

A minute later, Linda begins to get up slowly, lays down and she says "Your cock, Adriana. Fuck him!" Adriana smiles and thanks Linda.

Adriana gets up off John's face and says "John, I want a doggie style fuck with the thumb please."

John gets up and she gets on her hands and knees. She looks back and says "John, I wish Vanessa would let you fuck my ass." John just smiles at her, slips into her and plunges to the bottom. She yelps and groans deep in her throat. "Fuck me, John love. Fuck me good." He slips his thumb into her ass again. She squeals.

I hit another hard orgasm that nearly freezes my muscles it's so hard. I continue to fuck him and in two minutes another orgasm hits. This one is even harder. So hard I nearly pass out. I slowly crawl off of him and Maria is right there to crawl on. She slowly lowers herself onto that cock. Sue and Jim are going at it again.

John is fucking Adriana doggie style now and she's moaning. John soon has her squealing. He fucks her like that for over five minutes and suddenly she screams and starts to beat the mat with her fists. He grabs her fairly short, black hair and pulls her head back. She screams again. He continues to fuck her hard and she continues to cum peaking every minute and a half or so.

I'm just laying there watching everyone now. Maria is riding Marcus and he should be cumming soon. I'm watching John, my Master, my lover, my dream husband fucking the most beautiful woman I've ever seen live. Sue is breathing really hard on the mat behind us. She's getting close.

Five more minutes of fucking and Adriana collapses from her fifth orgasm with John still in her pussy. I'm ready to get up and see if I can fuck him. John is breathing pretty hard but he looks at Linda and ask "Linda, I'm still rock hard, do you want another go?" He pulls out of Adriana and gives her a kiss.

Linda looks at John then at his cock. She turns around and gets on her hands and knees, "Come on, stud, fuck this pussy." He gets up behind her and slips his cock into her. He then slips his thumb into her ass and begins to fuck her with both. He fucks her for four minutes and she screams again and cums. She's cumming constantly and John keeps fucking her. He's breathing pretty hard now so I think he's getting ready to cum. Another minute or so and he grunts loudly and cums hard. Linda screams again as she hits another orgasm from his pulsing cock. Sue has cum and is working up to another one.

Linda and John both collapse with John on top of her. She's a big girl so it shouldn't bother her too much. Another minute and he pulls out and lays down next to her. Adriana grabs him and gives him a deep French kiss. She takes the condom off, reverses it and sticks it in her mouth. John's got a surprised look on his face. I'm surprised too because she's always said she doesn't like cum. He looks at her with a question on his face. I'm guessing "WTF?"

She smiles and says, "I do that for the men that I love. I do love you, John. Almost as much as Marcus." That's a surprise, yeah, my mouth is hanging open.

He French kisses her again and says "I love you too, Adriana. Almost as much as Vanessa."

Linda leans over and French kisses John too. She lays her head on his chest. Adriana lays her head on the other side of his chest. "Well, ladies, I must say this has been a wonderful evening of sex. I love you both. You are both wonderful. But I am pooped now."

Adriana says "Oh, too bad. I wouldn't mind fucking you again." John laughs. "John, you know Marcus occasionally is spanking my ass now. Just a light spanking but that really gets me going."

John says "Really? Well, good. I'm glad it gets you hot. I'm going to have to spank you some time too. Sounds like fun." Adriana smiles and licks her lips.

Linda says "John, you know Mike is now wanting to try some BDSM. The last orgy really turned him on. I'm not sure I want to do that though. That spanking you gave me three years ago was okay but it really didn't turn me on much. I was kind of scared though so that might have stopped me from getting turned on."

"You should at least try it again. Then if it still does nothing for you, let me know. He can always come over and help me with my subs. You can join in if you want. Who knows, maybe you are a dominate too."

She thanks him. "It was a wonderful evening for me. I don't think I have ever had that many hard orgasms before...or for that matter, that many orgasms ever period. Thanks, John."

"You are welcome, Linda. I enjoyed giving those orgasms to you. It's one of my favorite things to do in life."

Adriana says "Yep, that's John. The only man I know who is more concerned with how many times and how hard the woman cums. That's why I always try to fuck him every orgy. I usually end up getting at least five or six very hard orgasms and quite a few times a lot more."

John says "Adriana, if you'd like another couple of orgasms, I wouldn't mind eating that yummy pussy again. What do you use for a douche? It's really tasty."

She laughs. "Most of the time I use a fruit flavored douche but sometimes I actually douche with real fruit juices. The pineapple taste is real pineapple juice. And if you wouldn't mind, I'd love a couple more orgasms."

He smiles and says "Whatever it is, you've got the best tasting pussy on the face of this planet. I'd love to eat it again."

He pushes her down on her back and dives in. He gives her the full treatment with thumb in the ass and gets her to cum three more times really hard. After the third orgasm, she pushes him away and says "God, man, I can't take any more. I'm on overload. You've got to be the best male pussy eater I've ever met."

"Well, thanks baby."

Linda says "I'll second that. I've never cum that hard from pussy eating before."

"Thank you ladies. It is really nice to know my talents are appreciated. And I do so love to eat pussy, especially pussy that tastes so good."

They both kiss him and Linda actually licks some of Adriana's juices off his face. She says "Oh, God, you're right John. That's the best pussy juice I've ever tasted. Adriana, can you write down the name of that douche?"

"Sure, Linda." All John's ladies are suddenly standing by the mat they are on.

Vanessa says "John, are you about ready to go?"

He kisses both Adriana and Linda, thanks them again and says "Yes, my darling. I'm ready. These ladies have got me totally fuck out." Adriana and Linda both laugh. They both kiss him again and he then gets up.

We head upstairs. On the way John asks Vanessa if she had fun. She says "Sure. Mike is a good lover." John suggests showering here. He says he really feels funky. Vanessa sees his face has pussy juice on it so she licks his face. She says "Yum, what is that, honey?"

He laughs and say "That is Adriana's pussy juice."

She says "Really? That's really tasty, isn't it?"

He laughs again and say "She uses some kind of fruit flavored douche most of the time. Other times she actually douches with fruit juice. The pineapple flavor is actual pineapple juice. I asked her."

"Wow, I think I'll ask her what she uses."

We shower and then head downstairs to get a drink and a bite to eat. Soon we are on the way home. We all head for our own bedrooms. Nobody is interested in any more sex.

January 30 - Tim And JoAnn Come For A Swap

Tim and JoAnn are coming tonight for a swap with Vanessa and John. They're both ready for the swap. Vanessa thinks Tim is very handsome and a pretty good fuck and John really likes JoAnn. He told me he thinks she's sexy as hell and he likes that she's a BBW like Linda. It's a good change of pace from the ladies living here.

They are going to fuck in the family room so I ask Vanessa if it would be okay if I watched from my bedroom door. She says "Sure." Vanessa laughs at me. I'm such a horny bitch. She's already told me that if I was married to John, we'd probably be dead by now from too much sex. She's probably right. Am I a sex addict? I don't believe there is such a thing.

The doorbell rings and John answers it. Tim and JoAnn walk in. JoAnn grabs John and gives him a good, long kiss. "I love this house, John. It's so beautiful. I'm looking forward to your tongue and cock tonight too. It's been awhile."

"Thanks, JoAnn. I'm sorry about not being with you more often. Adriana, Hoshi and Julia just seem to want to monopolize me during orgies. We'll just have to set up more of these evenings. I love just concentrating on you."

She French kisses him again and grabs his hand. He leads her into the living room where Vanessa and Tim are kissing. They all sit down and shoot the breeze for awhile. They haven't had much of a chance to talk to the Sallis' lately. I haven't either. I like to fuck Tim too. They get some drinks and after a couple of rounds, JoAnn and John begins to fool around. She's rubbing his crotch and he's playing with those big tits. Tim looks at them and begins to rub his hand up Vanessa's leg and under her skirt. Vanessa spreads her legs as he gets to the top.

JoAnn is not being shy either. She unzips John's pants, undoes his belt and unsnaps his pants. She then pulls his half hard cock out and starts to play with it. Vanessa is mirroring what JoAnn just did. She soon has Tim's fairly hard cock out and is stroking it. Tim is rubbing Vanessa's pussy through her panties.

I've got my hand down my pants, beginning to rub myself. I'm such a slut. Hehehehe!

John gets up and kneels down in front of JoAnn. He spreads her legs and begins to lick up the insides of her thighs. She spreads those legs out as far as she can and soon he's under her skirt and sucking her pussy. She's moaning loudly. After a couple minutes, he slips her panties down. He holds them up and then sticks them to his nose and takes a good whiff. JoAnn laughs. He says "That pussy smells real good and it tastes real good too."

She scoots her ass down to the edge of the couch so he can get at her pussy easier. He gives her the full treatment of five minutes of labia licking and pulling, several minutes of tongue-fucking and then sucking and licking that clit which is pretty big and engorged. I can see it from here. As John is sucking her clit, I notice he's also rubbing her little ass ring. Suddenly she screams and pushes her cunt into his face hard as she cums. He continues sucking that clit and she cums for several minutes and then pushes him away. Vanessa and Tim are already fucking.

He sits next to JoAnn and she's really breathing hard. She grabs him, French kisses him and says "Best pussy eater ever!" John just smiles at her. She takes a couple of minutes to calm down and then says "John, let's get naked and please fuck the hell out of me. I really need your cock and thumb giving me more orgasms." They both strip real quickly. She gets up and leans over the arm of the couch with her legs spread wide. She looks back at John and smiles.