Joan's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's now got my attention. I'm awake.

"I guess I would, honey. I'd hate it but if that's what you want, I would consent to that." She looks relieved. "Is that what you want, honey?"

She says "I don't know, John. Sometimes I think yes and then most of the time I think no. I guess I'm fine with the open marriage. I just get a little jealous of you and all the ladies who want to be with you all the time. I know it's silly but I can't help it."

"Okay, honey. I really would hate to give this lifestyle up. Just remember that you are the number one woman in my life and always will be. I will never leave you and we'll always be going home at the end of the night, together. However, if you want to try closing the marriage, I'm okay with it, I guess. It would mean though that we'd have to also give up the BDSM too. Can't do BDSM without sex. There has to be some reward to go with the punishment."

"I guess it's not practical now since we've just picked up two new subs."

She grabs John and French kisses him long and hard. She reaches down and he's hard. She says "I'd like my husband to make love to me. A long, slow lovemaking. Okay, honey."

In answer, John begins to go after her nipples and she's soon moaning. They make love and I fall asleep again in the middle of their lovemaking. I don't know what I'll do if they close their marriage. Life will not be worth living if they do that. I've just decided I only want them.

The following day, George calls. He wants to come and do some BDSM play with our Master and Mistress. John invites him to come over with Maryanne on the 10th of next month.

I catch Vanessa that afternoon and tell her I heard the conversation last night about love. I tell her that I love Marcus too. The same type of love I have for Sue and Maria. I tell her that if she looks at herself she'll have to admit that she loves Jim too. I tell her that I love her like she loves John and that John is right up there with her too. I admit the decision I made last night to stop waiting for Carl and admit that I am in love with her and her husband and I don't want anyone else. As long as I can be with them three nights a week plus the BDSM nights, I'm happy.

She is stunned but then French kisses me. Later that evening she catches me and tells me she thought about it and I was right. She does love Jim and she feels very strongly about Mike, Tim and even Carl.

March 10th - George and Maryanne come to play as submissives.

They asks Maria not to join them tonight. She's not happy but I invite her to watch from the couch with me. Vanessa and John are sitting waiting for the Whites. They are dressed in their Dom gear and both look hot as hell. Maria and I walk out and sit down on the couch. John looks at us and says "Are you two planning on watching tonight?"

Maria says "Yes, Master, if that is okay with you and Mistress."

John looks at Vanessa and she nods. He says "That's fine, ladies. Please clean up any mess you might create on the couch." He looks at us with a slight smile on his face.

Maria and I are blushing. We probably will get horny and play with each other during the session.

John is sitting there looking at Vanessa and licking his lips. She looks at him and smiles, "See something you like there, stud."

He licks his lips and says "I'd love to stick my face in that sweet pussy right now. However, I guess you'll have sub George doing that most of the night."

She laughs.

At 8pm, the Whites arrive and they are invited in. Maryanne immediately kneels in front of John and says "Master, I want to service you for as long as you wish tonight. Use me however you want." She's already a very good submissive. John raises her head, French kiss her and says "Thank you, beautiful sub. We are going to test you and then I'm going to see how many orgasms you can have tonight."

Maryanne smiles and says "Oh, my, Sir. Thank you."

George looks at her and then at Vanessa. He kneels in front of Vanessa and says "Mistress, I will do anything you want me to tonight. I'm here to serve you." You can tell he still is not sure about being a sub.

Vanessa says "Well, that's nice but it sure took you long enough to kneel in front of me. I don't think you really mean what you say."

George says "I'm sorry Mistress. I didn't know the protocol. I assure you I am yours to use."

Vanessa says "I think you need to feel my hand and the flogger on your ass, you useless slave. Take those clothes off. Subs are not allowed to have clothes on in the dungeon."

Maryanne hears that and strips really quick. John says "Good girl." He gets up and walks behind her, grabs her nipples and says "You look fucking hot tonight, sub. I can't wait to have my hard cock inside of you." He squeezes her nipples and she moans.

George finally gets his clothes off and kneels again. Vanessa says "When we walk into the dungeon, you will immediately kneel, sit on your heals, spread your legs and put your hands behind your back and lower your head. Is that understood?"

George says "Yes, Mistress."

Vanessa says "Master John, are you ready to take these sex slaves downstairs and have some fun with them."

John smiles and says "Yes, Mistress. Let's go to the dungeon."

I turn the TV on and change the channel to the dungeon channel.

They all walk downstairs and through the door of the dungeon. Maryanne is immediately on her knees in the correct position. George takes his time. John say "Mistress, your sub seems to be very slow. I think you need to heat his ass up a lot and maybe he'll get moving."

"I think you are right, Master. George, get up and come with me." She takes him over to the spanking bench, tells him to bend over it and then she ties him up.

John walks over to Maryanne, raise her head and says "Maryanne, I am going to try some implements on you tonight to see what your pain threshold is and to stretch your boundaries. Then I'm going to fuck the hell out of you. Do you have a word you want to use as a safeword?"

She says "Can I use 'LOVE', Master?"

He says "No, you might say that during our session and not mean you want me to stop. Like "I love this, Master." How about we just use the word "RED"?

"Okay, Master."

John says "Come with me, my lovely sub." He leads her over to the bed. He goes and gets a paddle. He comes back and sits on the bed. "Lay over my legs, Maryanne." She complies.

"Keep your toes and fingers on the floor. I'm going to warm up your beautiful butt. If you want me to stop, just say RED. I'm going to give you twenty smacks with my hand, ten on each butt cheek. You can stop me before I get to twenty but this is the easy test. The paddle will be harder yet. I want you to count the smacks tonight. That is the subs job too."

She says "Okay, Master."

He rubs her ass and looks over at Vanessa. She is smacking George on the ass pretty hard.

John begins to smack each cheek and she is counting the smacks. She takes the smacks okay but is crying at the end. He rubs her ass and tells her he's very proud of her. He feels down her crack and her pussy is very wet. "Your pussy is very wet, Maryanne. You got turned on, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I did. It wasn't pleasant but now I can't wait for you to use my pussy hard."

He says "Good, gorgeous sub. But I'm now going to try the paddle on you. I'll give you ten smacks, five on each butt cheek. You can stop me anytime with the safeword. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever get, Sir."

He picks up the paddle and rubs it on her ass. Then starts to smack her ass with it kind of hard. She takes the ten smacks well although she crying again. He rubs her butt cheeks for awhile. He looks over at Vanessa and she's beating George's ass with a paddle too. She looks like she's really hitting him hard. She must be angry again.

John runs his hand down her crack and slip two fingers into her vagina. She sucks her breath in. He pull his fingers out of her and looks at his hand. The two fingers are soaking wet. He tastes them. "Sub Maryanne, you are very wet and your pussy tastes terrific. You've done a wonderful job. I'm going to tie you up on the bed now and try the flogger on your front. The flogger doesn't hurt as much as the paddle or even as much as a hard spanking. I think it will turn you on even more."

He helps her up and tells her to lay down on the bed on her back. He then ties her up and also ties her knees to the bedframe so her legs are spread wide. He says "Very attractive body, Maryanne. You are indeed a gorgeous woman. I can't wait to really taste that pussy and then fuck the hell out of you."

John walks over to the workbench and get the flogger and a blindfold. In another frame I see that Vanessa is now using the crop on George's ass. Wow! Vanessa looks at John and smiles. Well, I guess she's not mad. I wonder what her plan is. Maybe she is trying to get him to quit.

John walks back over to the bed where Maryanne is tied up, slips the blindfold over her eyes and then kiss her with plenty of tongue. He says "You are so fucking hot." She smiles.

He jumps up on the bed and immediately begins to flog her. He flogs her from her breasts to her pubic mound back and forth twice. She doesn't safeword. He throws the flogger on the floor and leans down and French kiss her. "You are something, my pet. A natural sub. I'm happy to be your Master."

Maryanne says "I really like the flogger, Master. It doesn't really hurt badly and it really makes my skin tingle. Master, I'm really turned on now. Fuck me please."

He gets off the bed and strips. He climbs up on the bed, between her legs and begins to lick her sweet pussy. She's quiet until he spreads her outer labia and begins to lick, suck and pull on her inner labia. I wish we could turn the cameras and zoom in. I need to ask John about that. She begins to moan loudly and she's squirming in her bondage. She can't move much but she's trying. Maria and I are masturbating. John changes to tongue-fucking that vagina and she squeals. He gives her five full minutes of the tongue in that cunt. He really knows what to do with a pussy. Then it's clit time. I watch as he sucks her little nub into his mouth and sucks on it. Maryanne squeals and is really squirming and Maria and I are really working our clits.

She only lasts for one minute after he starts to pleasure her clit. When he slips a finger into her ass, she screams as she begins her first orgasm. She's really pulling at the ropes hard. She cums hard for nearly a minute. John continues to suck her clit and she starts to peak every couple of minutes. After four peaks she yells, "Red Sir. I need to calm down a little."

John immediately releases her clit and kiss her several times on her outer labia. He moves up and lays his cock on her mouth. She opens her mouth and begins to lick and suck the head. John pushes it farther into her mouth and she starts to suck it. Maria begins to cum and I'm not far off. After a couple of minutes, John pulls out and ask her if she ready to get fucked. She smiles and says "Yes, Master. Fuck me hard."

Before he enters her John takes a look over at Vanessa and George is eating her pussy.

John then slips into Maryanne very easily. She's soaking wet. He begins to fuck her hard. Three orgasms later he pulls out and tells her he'll be right back. He goes and get the lube and the smallest butt plug. He walks back over and lubes her up. She says "Sir, what are you doing?"

"Maryanne, I'm going to begin to train your ass. I'm eventually going to fuck that ass."

She says "Oh, my."

He slips the plug into her and turns on the vibrator. She squeals and says "Oh, my, I like that."

John smiles and then slips back into her and begins to pound her hard again.

Maria and I have cum again. I grab her hand and lay her on the floor on her side. I get into a '69' with her but so I can still see the screen. We start to eat each other. I'm watching the TV through Maria's legs.

Two minutes later Maryanne begins another hard cum. "Oh, crikey!! Oh, fuck!! Oh, my God!!" John smiles.

In another frame, Vanessa is bouncing on George's fat cock. I hear her saying "Don't you cum. I'll tell you when you can cum!" I giggle at that. She's doing a great job as a Dominatrix. I notice she's got the crop and every once in a while, she hits him pretty hard on his chest and nipples.

Maryanne is cumming very hard every two minutes. She says "Oh, God Master. These orgasms are going to kill me!"

Maria and I don't take long before we're both cumming again. We continue to eat each other to more orgasms.

After ten minutes John still hasn't cum. He's been hard for almost thirty minutes now. Vanessa says "Cum now, slave!" They both begin hard orgasms. He's actually screaming and so is Vanessa. I see she's dropped the crop.

Maria pushes me away and says "Joan, honey, I have to stop. I'm over-stimulated." We pull away from each other and readjust our clothes. Then we sit back on the couch and take a drink.

Forty-five seconds later John begins his orgasm with a loud grunt. "Arrrrrrgh! Holy shit!" It's a very powerful orgasm for him. Maryanne's back is arched and she's screaming. They both stop pushing into each other. She's stopped moving.

Maria and I look at each other and smile. That's our Master.

He pulls out and leans down and says "Are you okay, my lovely slut?"

She breathing really hard. She finally turns her head toward him and says "My Master! That was the best fuck I've ever had. I thought I was going to have a heart attack."

He kisses her hard and deep with plenty of tongue. "You are one hot, horny woman. I'm so glad you want to be my submissive."

She says "I only want to serve you, Master. Nothing in my life is more important."

John says "Except your marriage, Maryanne. Your marriage is very important...to you and to me. I want you to also please your husband. That's important to me."

She smiles and says "Of course, Master. Master, I want your cum and I want to clean your wonderful cock." John removes the blindfold and then removes the condom, turns it inside out and dumps it into her mouth. She swallows every drop. He crawls up and sticks his cock into her mouth. She licks his cock all over and then sucks it all the way in. When she's finished, he leans down and kisses her with lots of tongue.

John starts to untie her and eventually helps her up. She says "Should we take the plug out, Master?"

He says "Not yet. When we are totally finished and you are ready to go home."

She smiles. "It's going to keep me on the edge, you know." He reaches behind her and turns off the vibrator function. She says "Oh, that's better." He picks her up and carries her to the couch.

They sit down and she moves onto his lap. She puts her head down by his neck. He begins to caress her body. She says "Oh, I like that. I love to cuddle after sex and you rubbing me really feels good."

Maria and I look at each other and I say "That is one of the best feelings in the world, isn't it Maria."

Maria says "Oh, yeah. I love when he does that."

Vanessa walks over to the couch and sits down. George crawls over and sits next to her legs. Vanessa looks at John and smiles. She looks at George and says "Well, George, do you still want to be my slave...sex slave, that is?"

George smiles and says "Yes, please, Mistress. I enjoyed tonight. Not so much the punishments but the sex was awesome. I've never had an orgasm like that in my entire life."

Vanessa says "It was the punishments that made that orgasm so good. The only other way for a man to get a hard orgasm like that is something in his ass, preferably a couple of fingers massaging his prostate."

George says "I didn't know that. I do want to be your sex slave. You can do whatever you want to me if I can cum like that again."

Vanessa smiles and says "Good. We're going to have lots of fun...well, I'm going to be having fun. You are going to have a sore ass. Master is starting to train your wife for an ass fuck. I think I might want to do that to you too. I've got a nice strap-on that I'd love to shove in your ass."

George says "Oh, my. As I said, whatever you want, Mistress."

After a conversation lull, Maryanne looks up at John and says "I will also do anything for you and you can do whatever you want with my body. I want to be your sex slave too. The orgasms tonight were off the scale. I've never had so many orgasms that nearly made me pass out." She hugs John again.

John says "I accept you as my sex slave, Maryanne."

Vanessa says "And I accept you, George as my sex slave."

John says "Come on, let's go upstairs and get a drink."

We walk up the steps and John heads for the kitchen while everyone else sits on the couch that Maria and I have vacated. Vanessa says "You may both get dressed now. Maryanne, I'm guessing you had a wonderful time tonight."

Maryanne says "Oh, yes. So wonderful. I must have cum close to twenty times and most of them were off the scale. You have an amazing husband. You're very lucky."

Vanessa says "Yes, I do and I am."

John comes walking out with four glasses of Asti. They all take one. They talk awhile and then the Whites dress and, after kissing John and Vanessa both goodnight, Maryanne asks John about the butt plug.

John tells her to bend over and he removes it. He tells her to wait. He goes to wash it then gives it to her with a tube of lube. "Put this in once a day for two hours until our next time together. You can turn on the vibrator if you want." She thanks him, kisses him and they leave.

John says "It's going to be fun to look at the video of tonight. I didn't see much but what I did see, you really tested George tonight."

Vanessa laughs. She says "Well, I was trying to make him quit or at least say at the end of the night that he didn't want to continue. Shit! I guess I have a male sex slave. Oh, well."

John laughs and so do I. "It was kind of hot what I saw anyway. You in that sexy ass outfit and a crop in your hand. Wow! I especially loved when you were on top fucking him and hitting him occasionally with the crop. That was hot!"

I say "Yeah, that was especially hot. Both sessions were very hot. Maria and I had about a half dozen orgasms just watching it."

Vanessa and John laugh. Maria is blushing.

Vanessa grabs John and French kissing him. She says "Let's take a shower, honey." They go to their room and I invite Maria to shower. Sue is on nights again so I think she is kind of lonely. We wash each other and I give her an orgasm with two fingers in her. She kisses me and heads for her room to await her wife.

In the morning, I see John checking the videos. I watch too. Wow! It's really hot watching again what Mistress Vanessa did to her new sex slave George. John tells everyone they need to watch it so we all have a video watching party and it makes us all hot as hell. We enjoy the video together and by the end, everyone is pretty much naked. We end up having a small orgy. We start it off with myself and Maria doing each other and Sue with Vanessa doing each other. After we all cum once, we all start working on John. Eventually, Vanessa tells Maria and I to get on him and fuck him until we cum. Then Sue and Vanessa take their turn. After that, since we all have had two orgasms now, Vanessa gives John a blowjob and lets everyone share his cum.

As we are breaking it up for the night, John says "How about a round of applause for Mistress Vanessa? I think she did a great job."

We all clap for her and she finally takes a bow.

To be continued...