Joan's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Part 3 of The Dirty Old Man saga.
10.8k words
4.89
9.8k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 20th - John has talked to Sue about putting a security system in. John suggested an alarm on the end of the driveway so we know if someone turns into the drive. Sue did a lot of research and the one she found will include an invisible eye on the end of the driveway so if someone turns into our drive, alarms will go off in the house, in the basement, and in the pool area. The company will be out tomorrow to install it.

June 22nd - Sue Takes Maria for Her Tattoos and they bring home little Johnny.

The ladies arrive back home and they have their son with them. He's four years old and his birth name is John Lopez. His new last name will fit him perfectly. Everyone at the adoption home just called him Johnny. He's a cutie. Sue has one hand and Maria has his other. John, Vanessa and I are in the front room watching TV. Sue says "Johnny, this is grandpa John and grandma Vanessa. You're going to love to play with them." Johnny is of course very shy. John stands up, goes over and gives him a hug. He says "Hi, Johnny. We're going to have lots of fun together. As you heard, my name is John too." Vanessa is right behind him. She says "My, what a handsome young man you are, Johnny. I can't wait to spend some time playing with you."

Sue brings him over in front of me and says "Johnny, this is your Aunt Joan."

I shake his hand and kiss his cheek and say "Hi, Johnny. We're going to have some fun too. You'll have lots of play pals here. It will be fun."

Sue takes him back to show him his room. He's in the fifth bedroom.

Maria stays because she can't wait to show us her tattoo. As soon as Johnny is gone, Maria immediately drops her pants and thong and turns around. She got an actual triangle that matches her bikini bottom patch with Master John on top, My Love Sue down the left side and Ms. Vanessa down the right side. She's also got a heart in the middle. "I like it Maria. Very nice."

She says "The placement was suggested by the tattoo artist. Sue had outlined the back of my smallest bikini bottom like you said John and the artist suggested putting the three names along the three lines of the triangle. The artist was a submissive too and she also suggested adding 'Master'.

"I like it."

Vanessa says "Yes, I like it too."

Maria says "I asked about adding Mistress but she said it would be too long."

Vanessa says "It's fine the way it is, Maria. I like it."

Maria beams.

Sue comes to me later and says we need to make some changes to her birthday party. She says the Child Protective Services could make a surprise visit anytime during the daytime hours. They won't come unless called after 5pm. So we'll have to move the party to after 7pm. She says "Johnny goes to bed at 7pm. And she suggests we don't do nudity anywhere except the basement from now on. At least until the first year is up. Then they won't come around anymore except for an annual visit which is scheduled.

John says "Okay Sue. I do suggest that we do not hide our bodies from Johnny though. I don't believe in allowing a child to grow up not knowing what people in his or her life look like physically. We shouldn't be explicit about it but if he walks in on us in the bathroom, just act normal and answer any questions."

Sue says "Okay, John. I'll talk to Maria about it and we'll see."

John says "I'll send everyone an email telling them about the changed to the party."

"Thanks, honey."

John boots his laptop up and sends an email to everyone including all of us:

All,

Just wanted to let you all know that plans have changed for Sue's birthday party. We have a new addition to our family. Sue and Maria have adopted a young man named Johnny. We are now susceptible to unannounced visits by Child Protective Services for a period of one year. So this means we need to basically move the party indoors and there will be no nudity anywhere except the basement. The new start time is 7pm for a dinner party with the orgy starting at 9pm. Please come dressed for a normal dinner / birthday party. At 9pm we will start the orgy. The pool will be open if you'd like to come early but you must now wear swimwear. We also want you to dress semi-formal for the dinner party. Nice dresses for the ladies and shirts and ties for the guys. Thanks for understanding.

John

July 4th - Jim and Hoshi's picnic and orgy.

As usual, the Fourth of July orgy will start early at 5pm. I'm really horny today but that's not strange. Sue and Maria have stayed home with their new son. Vanessa is looking very sexy in her powder blue bikini. I'm wearing a skimpy hot pink number that really goes well with my blonde hair. I think I look pretty damn good for a 70+ year old woman. John has told me I could pass for a late thirty-something cougar. That really makes me feel great.

It takes us about fifty-five minutes to get to Jim and Hoshi's. We park and get out of the car. As we walk to the house, Jim and Hoshi come running out of the house and begin to kiss us all. Hoshi has nothing on but a beach coverall which is see-through. When she kisses John, he slips his hands under her coverall and squeezes her gorgeous butt cheeks. She looks up at him and licks her lips. "I want a reservation John. #1 if possible."

"You got it hot stuff." She smiles.

We all walk into the house. I have my hand in Jim's swim trunks feeling his ass. Jim is looking at me with lust in his eyes. I smile at that and say "Jim, can I be your number 1?"

He grabs me and says "That would be a treat, Joan. I'd love it."

As we get to the back yard, we greet all the other people there. Adriana walks over to John and says "I want a reservation, John."

He says "You've got it, you sexy woman. You're number 2 on my list."

Adriana says "Awww, okay. Who's your number 1."

"Hoshi." Hoshi smiles a wide smile and licks her lips again.

Carl comes over and grabs Vanessa and French kisses her. I hear him say "You look very beautiful today, Vanessa. Can I have a reservation to fuck you?"

Vanessa hugs him and French kisses him again and says "You can be my number 1 if you want. I can't wait to get that eight incher between my legs."

Carl laughs and grabs her pulling her very close and kissing her again. Vanessa says "Oh, my, you're up already." She snakes her hand down his chest and into his swim trunks to feel his hard-on. He moans as she strokes him a couple of times.

Vanessa removes her hand and licks the palm. "Good tasting juices, Carl. Can't wait to have that pounding into me."

Jim and I are making out. He breaks the kiss to go check on the food on the barbeque. I walk over there with him. And we start to talk. He tells me he can't wait to get in my pants but he has to finish the food first.

Meanwhile, I look over to John and Hoshi has her hand down his swim trunks playing with him. He sits down on a bench next to the grill and Hoshi sits on his lap. He slips his hand under her filmy coverall and between her ass cheeks. She moans. "John, you've got me dripping wet in front already."

He smiles and says "Mmmmmm, so dessert is almost ready?" She laughs and I do too. Good chatup line, John. He slips his other hand underneath the front of her coverall and between her pussy lips. Watching them is making me wet. He pulls his hand out and sticks his fingers in his mouth. "To hell with the barbeque, I've found what I want to eat." I smile.

Hoshi giggles at John. "John, you can eat that all day if you want." He gives her a kiss. "Mmmmm, I do taste pretty good, huh?"

"Yes, you do Hoshi." He laughs. Jim turns to me and grabs me. They must be turning him on too. He French kisses me while he slips a couple of fingers into my pussy. Damn, that's hot.

He pulls them out and tastes them. "Yum, Joan, I can't wait to eat that after we eat this food."

I feel his crotch and he's rock hard. I can't wait to get at that hard cock. John and Jim could be twins. The main difference is John has a six pack and Jim doesn't but Jim has a pretty flat stomach too. John has gray-brown hair and Jim's is just brown. All other physical features are almost identical.

John and Hoshi continue to makeout. She says "We've got some friends we are going to invite to Sue's birthday party. She's Japanese and he's white just like Jim and I. She likes to get fucked in her ass...by anyone. Her name is Tumi and his is Ken. They're the Williams. She's kind of a dominate in their marriage. She does pretty much what she wants to do including letting anyone fuck her ass."

John says "Well, I like horny sluts."

She laughs. "Do you like me like that, John."

John laughs and says "I like you a lot, but I wouldn't call you a slut."

"Thanks, John, but if Jim would allow it, I would give you my ass as much as you want. I'd be your slut." Jim looks at her and she and John are French kissing again.

I turn his head back and whisper in his ear, "Jim, you can fuck my ass tonight if you want." He looks at me and smiles.

John says, "Well, I'm honored, Hoshi. But I don't think either of our spouses would like that at all."

Hoshi smiles and says "I know. Too bad, huh?"

Jim calls everyone to eat. Hoshi and John get a plate each and sit down to eat it. After they finish, he kneels down between her legs and licks her pussy for several minutes. She's moaning constantly. "Oh, John, that's wonderful."

"I love the dessert, Hoshi. Never tasted better." She laughs. I look over at Vanessa and she has Carl's big one out and is playing with it. Hoshi grabs John's hand and heads for their basement.

Jim is working on putting the grill on warm to keep some of the leftover meat warm and picking up some of the implements. He runs them inside and then comes back out to grab my hand. We follow John and Hoshi into their basement. Vanessa and Carl are right behind us.

Hoshi wastes no time once they get to one of the couches. She pulls her coverall is off and she's pulling John's trunks down. She goes immediately to her knees and stuffs his mostly hard cock in her mouth. She's making a meal of it. It doesn't take long to get John totally hard. She lays down on the couch with her legs spread and says "How about some more dessert, John." John laughs and digs in.

Jim pulls me over to the couch next to John and Hoshi. I kneel and pull his shorts off with his underwear. His cock is rock hard but I want it in my mouth. I want a triple penetration but I'm not sure he'll actually take my ass. I suck him for several minutes and then he stands me up. He reaches around me and pulls the string on my top which falls into his other hand. He says "Outstanding breasts, Joan. You are some hot woman." He reaches down with both hands and pulls both strings on my bottoms.

My bikini bottom falls to the floor. He looks me over and licks his lips. "God, woman, you look to be less than 40. Well, done. I think I want to eat some pussy now so please lay down." I'm all smiles so I lay down and spread my legs.

On the other side, Carl is feasting on Vanessa's pussy. He's already naked thanks to Vanessa and that long cock is rock hard as he inhales Vanessa's pheromones. Yum, that looks delicious. Hmmm, maybe my number two. I don't know though. Kind of getting tired of his shit.

I look over and Hoshi is holding John's head hard to her crotch and John is working on her inner lips. She's wiggling her ass. I can feel her joy because her husband is doing the same thing to me. I moan. John begins to tongue-fuck her for a while and she's getting close. She's breathing very hard and groaning. "Oh, yes John. Don't stop!"

I say "God, Jim that feels wonderful. Please don't stop."

Hoshi's ass is moving all over the place. A minute later and she screams and begins her first orgasm. John shoves his thumb into her ass and she screams again.

Jim looks over at them. He then picks up his pace. I'm quickly move up that mountain. He surprises me by sticking his thumb into my ass too. I scream in surprise. I'm close to the edge now and he's sucking my clit. God!! Another minute and over the edge I go. I scream and every muscle in my body tenses. "Shitttttttttttttttt! Jimmmmmmmmmmm!"

Jim isn't letting up. He's flicking his tongue over my clit now. I look at Vanessa and Carl is now driving into her doggie style. I'm rising to the edge quickly again. It won't be long now. Shit! Here I go again. I scream and my back arches. "Yessssssssss! Yessssssssssss!"

As I come down, Jim gets up and slips a condom on. Oh, yeah, baby, fuck this slut. He slips into me and sighs. God that feels good.

I look over and John gets up, puts a condom on and slips into Hoshi. She lets out a long sigh, "Oh, yeah, baby, fuck me good."

Jim is pounding into me now. I'm moaning. He's definitely a good fuck. I can see why Vanessa likes to fuck him. He leans down and takes my right nipple into his mouth. He sucks it and then nibbles on it. God!! I say "Jim, pinch my nipples." He looks up at me and then moves back up and reaches down to pinch my left nipple. I scream. "That's it, honey. That'll put me over the edge fast."

John is fucking the hell out of Hoshi now. I look over and see Vanessa is now deepthroating Carl on the other side of us. She's gotten really good at suppressing her gag reflex. I'm proud that I taught her how to do that. Carl looks like he's really enjoying it. Hoshi is really pushing back at John and saying "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

I'm coming up on another orgasm. My breathing is fast and becoming faster. Jim looks in my eyes. He reaches down and pinches my right nipple. I quickly pinch and twist my left nipple and then scream as another hard orgasm hits me. This one sets Jim off. We're both cumming and both slamming into each other. Wow! Jim collapses on me and I wrap my arms around him. After a minute or so, he French kisses me and says "Wow, that was a great fuck Joan. I'm going to have to start looking you up at every orgy."

"You're pretty damn good too, Jim. I can see why Vanessa gravitates to you for orgies." He laughs. Finally, he pulls out.

"Can I have the condom, Jim?"

I takes it off and gives it to me. I turn it inside out and eat the cum. "Yum!" He laughs. I then bend down and clean his cock.

He says "That's nice, Joan. Hoshi likes to do that to." He cuddles in with me and we watch everyone else.

I say "I wish you would have fucked my ass too, Jim."

He smiles and says "I don't think Hoshi would like that, honey."

"Too bad."

He laughs.

Hoshi is starting another orgasm. John continues to pound into her and she continues to cum, peaking about every minute and a half. After her fourth or fifth orgasm, John pulls out and says "On your hands and knees, gorgeous."

She jumps up and offers John her ass which is one of the shapeliest asses I ever seen. Almost as good as Vanessa's. He slams into her pussy and begins to pump away. He sticks his thumb back in her ass and she squeals.

I look over at Carl and my best friend and she's looking at John as Carl pounds into her from behind. John sees her and she smiles and mouths 'I love you' and she mouths it back to him. I smile. That's so cute.

Hoshi takes only two minutes to cum again and it's a hard one. She's screaming. John smacks both her ass cheeks and she looks back at him and smiles. She cums four more times in doggie style but John doesn't cum. Before her fifth orgasm in doggie style, John says "Hoshi, use that Japanese trick to make me cum." She smiles back at him. As she reaches her fifth orgasm, John immediately joins her with a loud growl. When she finishes her last orgasm which must be about her tenth, she collapses and John collapses on top of her. He soon pulls out and lays down next to her. He starts to caress her back. She finally looks up at John and smiles.

She moves close to him and says "I wish I could let you fuck me in the ass. I really need that right now."

I look at Jim and he heard what she said. I wonder what he's thinking now.

John says "If our spouses didn't mind, I'd love to do that with you too. But they won't let us do that, I'm sure. I know Vanessa won't."

She smiles and says "True. Jim is very possessive of ass fucking me."

"Vanessa is pretty much the same way. I can do the other ladies in the house but that's it, really. She did let me fuck Adriana in the ass once but that was a rare occasion. She says she doesn't care as long as I use a condom but in reality she does care. I've started training Maryanne for anal so I'm hoping she let's me take Maryanne's anal virginity."

I look up and Adriana is walking toward John. She kneels down and says "John, are you about ready for number 2?"

He gives Hoshi a long French kiss and says "Thank you very much, Hoshi dear, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm going with Adriana now. See you later." As he's standing up I notice Carl and Vanessa have finished and are cuddling. John throws her a kiss.

I look around for someone else who's ready for number 2. Carl is done but I'm also done with him. He doesn't want to marry me so I say fuck him. I'm going to treat him just like I treat Joe. Ignore!! Marcus is just finishing up. Why not? I love to have that thick cock ramming into me. He's with Linda. She hits that a lot too. I French kiss Jim, thank him again and walk over to Marcus as they settle down to cuddle. Linda bends over to clean his cock off. He says "Hi, Joan. Looking for number 2?"

I say "Yes I am, Marcus. Have you got a number 2?"

He says "Yes, you." I laugh. I grab the Magnum condom which is laying there and eat the cum out of it. It's not as tasty as John's but it's not bad. I know Adriana was going to try to get him to eat more fruit. She must have succeeded somewhat. Marcus sure creates a bunch of cum, looks like twice the load of any other man.

I sit down next to him and say "Hi, Linda. How was the ride on that huge cock?"

"Lots of fun, Joan." I lay down next to them and Marcus pulls me closer.

I notice Vanessa getting up and heading for Mike.

I say "Looks like your wife is getting with John again."

Marcus says "Yeah, she likes the orgasms he gives her. He spends a lot more time on the oral than I do and I keep forgetting to stick a finger in the ass while fucking her."

I say "Yeah, that finger really does it for me."

Linda says "Me too."

Adriana grabs John's hand and pulls him over to another couch. She kneels down and begins to suck his cock to get it hard again. John stops her and tells her to get into a '69' position. They both start to eat each others genitals. I notice John is playing with her anus.

After they've eaten each other for over five minutes, Adriana jumps up, puts a condom on him and sits down on it. She's after that first orgasm with a vengeance. She's really bouncing up and down on John's hard cock. She's very athletic. Within a minute of starting she's cumming hard.

John starts to rub her clit. Less than two minutes later, she screams as he pinches her clit and her orgasm hits her again. She keeps at it looking for number three. John pulls on her clitoral hood, pinches and twists her right nipple and she hits number three like a brick wall.

She collapses on top of him. Wow! They look really hot together. Eventually, she rises and gets up. She gets on all fours and says "Come on, stud, fuck me senseless."

I lean over and start to suck Marcus to get him fully hard again. He's still got a partial hard-on.

John gets up and slips into her in one stroke. "Oh God, John, fuck me hard."

I notice Vanessa and Mike are fucking already. He didn't waste much time getting inside her.

Marcus says "Hands and knees, Joan. Let's get busy." I get on my hands and knees still watching John and Adriana. Marcus begins pushing into me. It takes over a minute but once in all the way, which is usually about 8 inches, he starts to move in and out of me. God, I love that feeling of being full and stretched.