Joan's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John is pounding into Adriana hard. After about three minutes of pounding into her, she's getting close again. He reaches under her and pinch her clit again. She immediately screams and number four hits her. John slips a thumb into her ass to get her going harder.

Marcus is pounding into me now. He slips a rather large thumb into my ass and I scream. God that feels great. He's kind of stretching both my holes.

John continues to pound Adriana and she continues to scream each orgasm which hits her every couple of minutes. After roughly ten orgasms total she collapses. I don't think John has cum yet.

He rolls to his left while holding on to her. This rolls her on top of him. "Adriana, turn around but don't pull off of my cock. I want to stay inside of you for a while."

They lay down with Adriana still on John for a cuddle. John is running his hands all over her.

Vanessa screams her second orgasm with Mike. I'm not going to be long either. Marcus stretches you out so much that every in-stroke rubs right on your clit. A couple of minutes later, I'm off the edge and my body goes into electrical overload. Shit!!

John and Adriana are talking. I can't hear what they're saying with our thighs slapping together.

I'm coming up on another orgasm fast. A minute later and I explode again.

Vanessa is not far behind me. Less than a minute later, I hear her scream.

John and Adriana are getting up and John walks to the bathroom. Adriana heads for the snack and drinks table. When he comes back, she has a plate and a glass for him. She smiles at him and they sit down to eat and drink.

I'm back at the edge again and less than a minute later, I'm off again. Vanessa follows me shortly thereafter and I hear Mike grunt as he cums.

I try to tighten up my vagina muscles to get Marcus off. I don't know if it's working or not. Two minutes later and I hit another orgasm. God, this man can fuck the hell out of you. Before my next orgasm, I start to pinch and twist my own nipples. This time when I go over the edge, it's a really powerful cum. I scream and I must clamp down good on Marcus because he growls and says "Oh, shit!!" He then cums and cums into that Magnum condom. Soon I collapse and he falls with me. His huge dick is still in me. God, it feels like a pole rammed up there. He must have all ten inches in me.

"Whew! That was really good Joan. Thank you very much. I almost passed out." I smile.

A minute later, he pulls out and lays down. I lean over, remove the condom and clean his cock. I then eat the load of cum out of that large condom. It's still a respectable load for the second orgasm. We're laying next to each other still breathing hard. He leans down, French kisses me and says "Joan, you are one hot, sexy woman and I love to fuck you." I smile and French kiss him again.

Vanessa walks over and says "Joan, let's go see if John wants to go or watch the fireworks."

I say "Okay, hon." I kiss Marcus again and get up.

Vanessa and I walk up to Adriana and John. Vanessa says "Are we staying for the fireworks tonight, John?"

He says "I'd like to."

Vanessa says "Great. We'll get something to eat and drink and join you."

Soon we have a little party going with John and we three women. Soon Hoshi comes over and says "So are we all fucked out?"

We all say Yes. She walks over to John and pulls his head back and French kisses him. She says "Thank you so much for tonight, John. I really enjoyed it."

"You're welcome, beautiful. I enjoyed it too."

He looks at Vanessa and she's frowning. He just smiles at her. I sure don't know what her problem is. It's not like she didn't get fucked good tonight by Carl and Mike.

We watch the fireworks display and really enjoy it.

Before we leave both Hoshi and Adriana give John a long French kiss. I go to kiss Marcus and Jim. As they break the kisses I look for Vanessa and she is kissing Carl then Mike and then she walks over to Jim and French kisses him. They chat for a bit and kiss again. Vanessa walks back over to John and he grabs her and French kiss her. "That didn't bother me a bit, honey. I don't know why Hoshi and Adriana kissing me bothers you." She's quiet. I don't know either. This is swinging. We're here to get fucked and have orgasms. We head for the car and home.

At home we head for our respective bedrooms. I hit the shower to get the smell of sex off of me. All in all it was a pretty damn good orgy. I got fucked good and that's all I'm looking for at these things.

July 6th - I overhear a conversation between John and Sue. Sue tells him that she and Maria is taking John's advice and not hiding their bodies from Johnny. He walked in on both of them yesterday and they were in their bras and thongs. Johnny asked then what the bras were and Sue explain it to him. He asked if his chest was going to get breasts and Sue told him no and explained that he's a male like grandpa John. And males' breasts don't get big like females breasts do. She tells John that Johnny seemed satisfied with that.

July 10th - Sue's Birthday Party/ Orgy.

After everyone acknowledges John's email, the dinner party is set to start at 7pm. People start to arrive just before 7pm. John decided to cater the food and drinks since he doesn't want to have to spend a bunch of time cooking on the BBQ. We've got nine couples and several singles including me, Carl and Joe. Two of the couples are fairly new. One is Rose and Chuck Washington who are coming with Julia and John. We have met them before at the Swingers' club. Jim and Hoshi are bringing the other new couple. They are named Ken and Tumi Williams.

I walk out in a beautiful basic black dress with high heels...no underwear. Marcus and Adriana have just arrived. Adriana really looks good wearing a business type suit and six inch heels. Marcus looks good too. He's dressed up and he's got a great build. Marcus and Adriana walk over to Vanessa and John. John says "You both look super." Vanessa has a gorgeous blue dress on with short blue heels. John has a white shirt on with black pants and looks yummy.

Marcus laughs and says "Thanks, John." He kisses Vanessa's hand and says "I'd really like to fuck this woman of yours tonight." Vanessa raises an eyebrow. He says "It's been too long, Vanessa. Will you do me the honor tonight of sitting on my cock when the orgy starts?"

Vanessa looks at him then at John. She says "I'd like to fuck someone else first if you don't mind. If I fuck you my evening will be done because I'll be stretched out."

Marcus laughs and says "That's fine with me, beautiful. But I want to fuck you good before we leave."

Vanessa smiles and says "Sounds like fun." Marcus smiles. Adriana sits down next to John.

"Hi, John. How are you tonight?"

"Hi, Adriana. You look gorgeous tonight. I love the ladies' business suit and I'm doing great. How about you?"

"I'm fine, honey. Vanessa, you look very fit and beautiful tonight."

"Thank you, Adriana. I'm feeling great. You are looking gorgeous as always. We're going to have to get together for a mutual pussy eating soon. It's been too long."

"I would love that, Vanessa. I look forward to it. But tonight, I'd like a reservation with your husband."

Vanessa says "Surprise, surprise." Marcus laughs.

Jim and Hoshi arrive and behind them is Tumi and Ken. Tumi is just as hot as Hoshi but a little taller. Ken is about John's size and a redhead. He appears a little shy. Jim walks over and introduces Tumi and Ken to the five of us.

Soon everyone is there and Sue and Maria finally come out of the spare bedroom. They've been putting Johnny to bed. He's usually in bed between 7 and 7:30pm. Of course, he gets up by 8am and usually earlier. So we're not going to get much sleep tonight. Johnny is basically a 12 hour burst of energy then his battery needs recharging. The good thing is Johnny's bedroom is off by itself so there's not much chance of waking him not to mention the house is well made and every room is pretty sound proof. This house has quality construction.

We begin the dinner party which is setup in the basement party room. There is a baby monitor in Johnny's room so if he makes a sound, we'll hear it. There's a remote in the dungeon too. The party is a lot of fun, it's a real good time and the food is great. The conversation is wonderful. Marcus and Adriana are sitting with John and Vanessa since they are going to be doing a full swap with them tonight although Marcus is Vanessa's # 2. I'm sitting next to Marcus. Hoshi and Jim are on the other side of the table opposite to us with Tumi and Ken on the other side of them. Hoshi looks at John and raises two fingers. She wants to be John's number two. He smiles and nods yes.

After the meal, Sue passes a picture of Johnny around and everyone is commenting on how cute he is. Tumi says "So who is Sue married to?

John says "Her wife is Maria."

Tumi snarkily says "Lesbians? They shouldn't be allowed to have kids."

John frowns and says "Tumi, so you're a bigot, huh."

Tumi says "How does that make me a bigot?"

"Tumi, a bigot is a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group. ANY particular group like lesbians. That makes you a bigot. Sue and Maria fell in love and decided to get married. They are both bisexuals not lesbians. They are also both wonderful human beings and will be wonderful parents."

Tumi says "Whatever."

John looks at Vanessa and she just shakes her head, so do Marcus and Adriana.

Tumi is just an ass and we all recognize the fact. During the meal she made her husband feed her. She must think she's a princess or something.

At 8:50pm, Sue goes upstairs to check on Johnny. She's back in five minutes and tells Vanessa and John that he's sound asleep.

By 9pm, we clear everything away and remove the tables. And pull the gym mats out. John also decides to lock the basement door just in case. Johnny's been told that he's not allowed down here but you never know. John also unlocks the dungeon, not that anyone is planning to use it but you never know. It's been used before during orgies.

Some are starting to strip out of their clothes. Most everyone is at least partially naked. Tumi is in our group. She clears her throat and she says "I'd like to know if any of the men do homosexual sex."

John says "I've never seen any of the men that come to our parties do homosexual sex, Tumi. Sorry."

"That's a pity. I want my husband to be fucked with a real penis. I often fuck him with a strap-on. Come on John, I'll bet you have been fucked in the ass by another male. You look like a bisexual with that six pack."

Oh, oh! John is fuming and his face is red. He stands and walks over to her, hands in fists at his side. "Tumi, I am a Dominate with, right now, four submissives. You may think you are a Dominate but if you don't apologize for that statement, I'm going to drag your ass over to the dungeon and beat you until you are red all over." The color seems to drain from her face. I smile.

"Ah...I'm very sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to offend you."

"Don't be an ass, Tumi. Nobody likes an ass."

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir." She turns and slinks away.

Marcus gives John a thumbs up. Vanessa has a broad smile on her face. Adriana looks at him in awe. I'm smiling at him too. Jim says "I'm sorry, John. She's a bit of a flake. A good fuck but a flake. I'm glad you put her in her place."

"Thanks, Jim."

Hoshi walks over and kisses John. "I love strong men, John. You were magnificent." She whispers something in his ear and he looks funny at her and she smiles. Hmmmm, wonder what that was about. She probably told him she'd like him to fuck her ass. I know they both want to do anal together.

Jim walks over to Vanessa and French kisses her. "Can I have a reservation, beautiful?"

She smiles and says "Sure, Jim. You're my number 1." He smiles. She turns to Marcus and says "That makes you number 2, hot stuff." John smiles at that and so does Marcus. Jim sits down near Vanessa on the couch she's sitting on and she scoots over and starts to remove his clothes. He starts to take her clothes off.

Julia and John walk over and introduce Chuck and Rose. We've seen them at the Swingers Club. Rose says "Thanks for letting us join you tonight. God, there are so many beautiful people here tonight." She licks her lips. I wouldn't mind fucking her husband tonight. He's handsome. They both look pretty young...I'd say mid-twenties.

"You're welcome, Rose. I'm so glad you could come. You are welcome to join our group and have some fun. We'll start making sure we invite you two to our orgies."

Chuck says "Thanks, John. We appreciate it."

John says "Make yourselves at home. Have fun."

Adriana reaches over, pulls John's penis out and starts to stroke his cock which is already pretty hard. He smiles at her.

She says, "It's like a magnet to my hand...and mouth." John laughs.

I notice Jim is fairly hard and is playing with Vanessa's nipples and Marcus is stroking her right leg. Hoshi is fooling around with Adriana's nipples. Julia's husband John moves over to sit by Hoshi. Julia comes and sits at her husband's feet. Maria comes over looking hot as hell. She walks over and sits by Julia's John. With her collar on and totally nude she looks sexy as hell. John strikes up a conversation with her and puts his arm around her. I hear him comment on her collar and tattoo. She's smiling broadly. She turns her back to him and let's him take a good look at her tattoo.

John is admiring the tattoo. Julia says "Aren't they sexy, honey? The collar looks like a stylish choker. I love the heart lock with "OURS" on it. I wish I had a collar and tattoo of your name on my butt."

John says "They are sexy. And I do like that collar and heart. I'll see if we can afford the collar. I'll talk to John later to find out about the cost and where he got it."

Julia smiles, "Thank you, honey."

Adriana and Hoshi are on either side of John fondling him. Marcus has moved over to talk to me. I think Julia's John is going for Maria. Julia is now talking to Carl. Jim and Vanessa are on the couch next to John and they are making out. Jim is hard as a rock. Adriana soon has John's cock in her mouth and Hoshi is French kissing him. He's got one hand playing with one of Adriana's nipples and another playing with one of Hoshi's. Looks like he might be getting a threesome tonight. That's hot. I see Sue across the room talking with Tim and JoAnn on one of the couches. She's getting a threesome too.

Hoshi asks John to lay down. He lays down and Hoshi climbs on his face for a ride. Adriana soon gets up and grabs a condom. She slips it on him and then sits on his cock. She lets out a loud sign. She starts to fuck John and I notice she leans toward Hoshi and they are kissing. John is alternately playing and pinching Adriana's nipples and then Hoshi's. They are both moaning quickly.

Marcus pushes me down on my back. My legs pop open. He smiles and soon has his face buried in my pussy. He's not bad although I've never had a man eat pussy like John does. He's the best I've ever had. There was a lesbian once that was a little better than John is now, but not much. Marcus is good too but he doesn't stay with it very long. John stays with it until you beg him to stop.

As John is sucking Hoshi's clit he reaches down and starts to rub Adriana's clit hard. Just over a minute later, they both start to cum hard with screams. Two minutes later, they both begin their second orgasms. He's lucky tonight.

Marcus is building my orgasm up. I'm fast climbing that mountain. I look at Vanessa and she and Jim are in a '69' and going at each other pretty good.

Hoshi is orgasming on John's face and Adriana is cumming on his cock. After the fourth orgasm for each, Adriana says "Hoshi, switch with me."

Hoshi says "Yes!!"

As they both get up, John looks at Vanessa. She on top of Jim so she can see him. She must notice the motion of the two women with him. She smiles at him and he mouths 'I love you'. She has a big smile on her face. She takes Jim cock out of her mouth and mouths 'I love you'. Then the cock is back in her mouth again.

Adriana climbs onto John's face. Hoshi is soon bouncing on his cock. John puts his hand on Hoshi's clit and begins to rub it hard. He's also going at Adriana's big clit pretty well too with his tongue.

I don't make it to my first orgasm orally because Marcus decided it's time to fuck me. He rolls the large condom on and begins to push into me. It takes a while but soon he's moving in and out of me. God, I love this big cock. As he pushes in to me, his cock stretches my hole down and my clit rubs against his cock. He's the only man I've ever been with that can directly rub my clit with his cock as he's fucking me.

Both Hoshi and Adriana are cumming almost constantly. They both have their eyes closed. They both seem insatiable. When they both hit their eighth orgasm, John suddenly grunts loudly and he's pushing up into Hoshi very hard. She's screaming now too. After about thirty seconds, Hoshi collapses on John and then Adriana collapses on Hoshi. John's buried under some hot, naked female bodies. I wonder if he can breathe.

I'm at the edge so I begin to twist my nipples and it doesn't take me long to head over the edge. Shit, this is a hard one. Marcus continues to fuck me. God, I love to fuck this man.

Adriana starts to move off of John's face. Then Hoshi sits up, bends down and French kisses John.

Adriana and Hoshi are both French kissing John over and over again.

I'm cumming again. Damn, this man is a fucking machine. I'm going to be bowlegged when he gets done; if he ever gets done. We've been at it for fifteen minutes now. But I can take whatever he's dishing out...I'm the Queen Of The Sluts and damn proud of it.

Vanessa screams an orgasm out. Jim is driving into her. I look over at Sue and she is being fucked by Tim and JoAnn is riding her face. Interesting. Maria and Julia are in a '69' and Julia's husband is driving into Maria. Wow, threesomes all around me.

I see Adriana smile and stick John's condom in her mouth. She shoves the little reservoir inside, sucks the condom into her mouth and slowly pulls it back out of her mouth. She then leans over and French kisses Hoshi. Soon they both swallow. Hoshi says "Yum!"

Adriana laughs and says "I'll second that." She then bends down and takes John's cock in her mouth to cleaning it up.

They then both lay down on each side of John and cuddle in. John starts his after-care. He loves to cuddle and caress and everyone that fucks him loves it too.

Five minutes later, Marcus goes off like a rocket with a loud growl and I follow him for another great orgasm. Jim grunts and Vanessa screams as they both cum together. Sue is finished on the other side of the room. A few more minutes and the other John growls and begins to cum into Maria. She screams in response. I don't know if Julia has cum or not. Looks like most people are finished with round 1.

Five minutes later, Adriana is playing with John's cock until it's rock hard again. She says "Well, you are ready again. What are you going to do with it?"

John smiles and says something I don't hear. Both Adriana and Hoshi say something and smile. Adriana is still stroking him.

They eventually get up and I look at Vanessa. She and Jim are cuddling. John walks over to Tumi who has her legs spread and her husband is going down on her. They've been that way since the orgy started. Ken's tongue must be getting tired. She says "John, I guess you've come over to stick that hard cock in my husband's ass, right?"

John reaches down and grabs her arm and pulls her up. "No, I've come over to show you what a true Dominate will do if you piss him off enough."

He smacks her on the ass, she yells "Ow," and she starts to try to get away. John keeps smacking her and she keeps trying to get away. I notice every smack is leading her closer to the dungeon. This could get to be really fun. She is such an ass. After about twenty smacks, they're near the dungeon door. He grabs a condom and pulls her into the dungeon. He drags her over to the spanking bench, pushes her down and continues spanking her. As he finishes spanking her, he ties her hands to the bench. After her ass is nice and red, John pushes up against her and reaches around and grabs her nipples. John pinches them both and twists them. She's screaming. There's a crowd at the dungeon door now and several people inside. I notice her husband Ken is inside the dungeon door and is smiling.