Joan's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Part 3 of The Dirty Old Man saga.
17.2k words
4.2
9.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 10th (Sunday) - Mandi Joseph, the Flight Attendant, Comes For A Weeks Vacation

John tells everyone he received an email from Mandi on August 1st telling us she's planning her annual visit for the week starting the 10th. She says she wants lots of nudity, sex and BDSM sessions, basically everything we've been doing with her for the last nearly 3 years. She's visited once a year for the last 2 years so this is her third visit. John wrote back to her and told her we look forward to her visit. He said he sent her the GPS coordinates of the new house. She wrote him back and is amazed that we've moved. John sends her a few pictures of the house including the pool and the dungeon. She wrote back telling him she's very happy and she's really looking forward to the week with us.

John and Vanessa met Mandi on the flight to Jamaica to celebrate their first anniversary. She's a redhead, 5' 9" and about 120 lbs. She's got a great body with roughly 38C breasts, a slim waist and a nice shapely ass. They partied with Mandi at Hedonism II and she asked to be introduced to BDSM when she found out John and Vanessa were Doms. Now she just loves it. She's a definite sub.

Vanessa and John picked her up at the airport on the 10th @ 1pm. When they arrive home I'm waiting for them. John carries her bags into the house, she hugs me and kisses me and then Vanessa starts the tour. The first place she's taken to is the fourth bedroom. John tells her she can sleep here or with them if she wants. She loves the idea of sleeping with them. They show her the other bedrooms and she says hello to Sue and Maria. She says "Wow, John. All these women living here with you. How are you coping?"

John says "I'm coping fine, honey. I was worried at first but it's been lots of fun."

She meets Johnny and says "Who is this cutie pie?"

John says "This is Sue and Maria's son Johnny. He's only been here a few weeks now and I think he's really loving it."

Mandi kneels down and kisses him on the cheek. He says "Pretty hair." In the time he's been here, Johnny has really opened up.

Mandi smiles and says "Thank you, Johnny. You are a real gentleman."

Vanessa and John show her all around the house. She loves the dungeon. John tells her that the next time she's inside she must be nude and she must kneel up while in the dungeon unless of course Mistress Vanessa or he tells her to do something else. She smiles and says "Yes, Master."

They show her the backyard from the patio. "Mandi, the pool used to be no clothing allowed but since Johnny arrived it's swimwear only. Although you can suntan topless if you are careful."

She laughs and says "That sounds great. The first thing I'm going to do is change and do some sunbathing and a little swimming." We all laugh.

Vanessa says, "We are taking you out to eat tonight and then tomorrow we'll have a cookout for supper. It's 4pm so you have about 2 hours before you need to get ready to go eat."

"Okay, Vanessa, thanks." She heads for their bedroom and Vanessa, John and I sit on the couch and John turns the TV on.

John says "We've cleared her some drawer space and some room on my side of the walk-in closet. Vanessa's side is full, of course." Vanessa digs him with her elbow. He laughs.

Five minutes later, Mandi walks out in a very skimpy string bikini and beach towel that they left on the dresser. She waves and heads out to the pool. John looks at Vanessa and she's licking her lips. John guffaws. She says "What?"

He says, "You're licking your lips, honey."

She laughs and says "Was I?"

He says "Yep. She's got a body like Sue doesn't she? Are you thinking about eating that pussy?"

Vanessa laughs and says "Oh, you can read my mind, huh?" John and I laugh.

John says, "Why don't we join her?"

"Good idea, stud." We jump up and head for our bedrooms. Five minutes later we head out to the pool hand in hand. As we get to the pool itself. John heads for the diving board and Vanessa and I head over to Mandi. John is a pretty good diver. He does a really nice swan dive into the pool.

Mandi says "Hi, ladies. Vanessa, you're looking pretty good. Have you been exercising?"

Vanessa says "I've joined John, Sue and Joan in going to the gym three times a week."

"Could I go too?"

"Sure, we can bring a guest for $5 a week. No problem. Tomorrow is one of the days."

"Great. So doesn't Maria go to the gym too. Her muscles are very well defined."

"Not ours. She's always belonged to another gym and she didn't want to change. We've changed twice now to get closer to the house. We've got some weight lifting apparatus in the basement but only a couple. John likes to go down there on the off days."

"He's looking very fit. Of course, he's looked good since we met."

"Yeah, he's looked yummy for several years now. He does what he's doing now nearly every day since we opened the pool up. I have to go to the gym to keep up with him." Mandi laughs. "How long does he swim laps?"

"Usually about fifteen minutes."

"Does he wear you out with sex?"

"He wears us all out. There nothing we can throw at him that he isn't ready for."

"That's great. How old is he now?"

"He's 75 now."

"Wow! I guess regular exercise is the way to live well and keep looking good. You are all looking so hot."

"Yep. Before John came out here the first time, I never exercised except for walking. I'm feeling better now that I've felt for 40 years." She grabs Mandi's hand and squeezes it.

Mandi says "Honey, put some sunblock on me please." Mandi is laying on her stomach with her top untied. Vanessa has a smile on her face as she rubbing Mandi's back. Soon John is finished with his laps and he's watching them from the side of the pool. I'm watching him. That's where the scenery is as far as I'm concerned. I'm bisexual with a very heavy lean toward the male gender. I'd much rather have a cock in any hole than a pussy on my mouth.

Vanessa is doing the backs of Mandi's legs now and suddenly Mandi jumps. Vanessa laughs. I hear Mandi say "You keep doing that and I'm going to have to take you into the bedroom."

Vanessa laughs again. "I wouldn't mind that at all."

John says from the edge of the pool, "Vanessa, behave yourself."

"Mind your own business, nosey." She laughs.

John says "Did you feel anything that you like?"

"Uh huh!" Mandi smiles. I laugh.

Mandi says "Tonight I think we'll start with a mutual pussy eating contest and then your man can fuck us both."

Vanessa says "That sounds like an excellent idea." She smiles at John and he nods his head. I'm not happy. I guess they are going to exclude me.

John starts to swim backstrokes leisurely around the pool. In ten more minutes he gets out, dries off and lays down on the other side of Mandi.

Soon she turns over. She says "Is it okay to be topless on my back?"

He says "Yes, we've just had a sensor system installed so when someone turn into our driveway, an alarm goes off in the house, in the basement and out here. It will give you about a minute to put something on. We'll know if some shows up unannounced. But you need to keep the top handy."

Mandi says "Why do you need that?"

John says "We're vulnerable for a surprise visit from Child Protective Services for a year. I think they would not like any nudity."

"So what happens after the year?"

"I think after a year we are okay. But we are not hiding our bodies from Johnny. He knows that he and I look the same without clothes and he definitely knows what the women look like; well, his parents anyway. He walked in on me while I was in the shower one time. He was so cute. He said 'Grandpa, you don't look like my mommies. You look like me.'"

I said "Yes, Johnny. You and I are males, everyone else is female. That's why we look different from your mommies." He was thrilled to have me in the same house. We've been buddies ever since. I've been sharing ever since what it means to be male. He's pretty good at baseball already. Most boys his age are hitting the ball off of a tee. Johnny can hit it when I throw underhand to him. He hits pretty much half of the balls I throw to him. He can throw the ball pretty well too. Can't catch yet but he'll learn."

A couple of minutes later, John says, "A couple of days ago, he even asked me about marriage and I explained it to him."

Mandi says "So how did you answer that one?"

"I told him the truth. I said, 'Johnny, when two people really love each other they do something called getting married. Marriage is a ceremony that celebrates their love. It means they can live together forever, if they want. And it doesn't matter if they are two females like your mommies, two males or like grandma and me, a female and a male.'" Vanessa looks at John like she wants to jump him right here.

Mandi says "That's so cute. He's a little cutie too. So are you." John laughs.

She removes her bikini top and says "Anyone want to put sunblock on me?"

Vanessa grabs the sunblock and puts it on her. She says "John, you get her right breast. It's hard for me to reach."

John smiles and starts to rub her breast.

Soon Mandi is moaning. Vanessa and I smile at each other.

After an hour and a half we have all had enough sun even though it's late afternoon sun. It's still the August sun. We walk into the house and head for our own bedrooms to take a shower.

We all head out for a nice supper at a local restaurant. Good food, good conversation. Mandi tells us that she had another chance to visit Hedonism II. She met a young couple on the plane about four months ago and they invited her. "I really love that place."

It's a little after 7pm when we get home. Sue and Maria are putting Johnny to bed. When we walk into the house, John asks me if I would like to join them in having fun with Mandi. I smile and say, "Of course."

In their bedroom suite, John locks the door and he invites everyone to the shower; just for the fun of it. We take a long one and everyone is washing everyone else. As we finish and dry off, John puts a porno flick on. They've got a 50 inch plasma in their bedroom. I don't think they use it much but it comes in handy for any parties in their room. The flick is a FFM threesome. Close enough. Vanessa grabs Mandi and pushes her onto the bed. She climbs onto Mandi and buries her face in Mandi's pussy. I grab John's hand and pull him over to the bed. I push him down and then climb on top of him. He pulls my hot, horny cunt to his mouth and then I take his hard cock in my mouth.

After a few minutes, I get an idea so I remove John's cock from my mouth and say "Hey, how about a rotational fuck?"

Vanessa smiles and says "Very good idea, Joan."

Mandi says "What's that?"

Vanessa says "John lays on the bed and he'll have one of us on his face and another on his cock. We time it and every three minutes we rotate clockwise. If you're the one waiting you can masturbate."

Mandi says "Hmmmm. Sounds like fun."

"John, on your back. You're good and hard and we're all juicy enough." Vanessa puts a condom on him.

Mandi, what would you like first, cock or face?"

Mandi says "I think cock first. It's been over a month."

"Okay, I'll take his face and Joan, you're next on his cock. Take your places." Mandi straddles John and slips his cock into her pussy. She moans. Vanessa sits on John's face and I push the timer button.

I say "Timer is running, ladies."

They both start working John good. Mandi is bouncing up and down on his cock and moaning. "God, that's good, John." He's rubbing her clit. I'm finger-fucking myself as I watch and wait my turn. I'm juicy as hell.

Three minutes are soon up and they rotate. I take a seat on his cock and Mandi sits down on his face.

I'm wasting no time. I'm pounding down on him fast. Mandi is rubbing her pussy back and forth on John's face. John's working her pussy good and it looks like he's trying to get to her clit with his tongue. She moaning again very soon as am I.

Vanessa is the first to cum, on John's cock. Mandi cums the next round on his cock. We all rotate until we all have three orgasms. I'm the last to get to three. The other ladies have had four each.

Mandi smiles and says "That was fun. I've never done anything like that before."

Vanessa says "As our guest, you have to get John off. Suck him, masturbate him, or fuck him until he comes. Then we split the cum."

Mandi is smiling. She bends over and starts to take my cock in her mouth. Vanessa says "If you are going to suck him off, take that condom off." Mandi does and begins to suck me off.

Vanessa says "When you catch the cum in your mouth, don't swallow. French kiss me and Joan and pass us some cum."

Mandi says "Uh-huh."

I get between John's legs and slip a finger into his ass. Then I start to massage his prostate. John lasts another thirty seconds and begins to cum in Mandi's mouth.

When he's done, Mandi gets up and French kisses Vanessa then me. We each get some of John's cum. Vanessa leans over and cleans her husband's penis. John grabs her, pulls her up and French kisses her. She lays down on him and smiles at him. "I love you, John."

John French kisses her again and says "I love you my wife."

Mandi says "You know, if I ever get married I think we're going to have an open marriage too and do some swinging."

John says "Mandi, there is a swinger party at the Swinger club we belong to on your last day here. Would you like to go?"

"Would I? Mark it on the calendar. I want to go." Vanessa laughs and so do I.

"Mandi, have you ever had a ten inch cock fucking you?" John asks.

Mandi says "No, John, I haven't. Do you know someone with that sized cock?"

John says, "Yes. A black man we know is that size. His is also two inches in diameter. It will stretch you out. Every woman in this house has now had that cock in her. But I think they all enjoyed it when it was happening."

Mandi smiles and says "Wow! I think I might like to try that."

John says, "We'll introduce you. That is as long as he's there."

Vanessa says, "John loves to party with his wife. She's about the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And Joan, our slut here, rides that cock as many times as she can." I smile.

"I'm looking forward to it now."

John smiles and says, "I'm thinking maybe a trip to the BDSM club on Thursday."

Vanessa smiles and says "Good idea, John."

I say, "Oh, goody. It's been a while since we went there."

"Mandi, the BDSM club will give you an idea of what others are doing."

"Great. This is going to be a fun week."

Vanessa says "John, feel like another round?"

"Sure, babe."

Vanessa tells me to get John hard. I really enjoy sucking cock especially the man I love. We start another round of rotation and it's a lot of fun. This time Vanessa tells me to get John off. I'm thrilled. I give him a good long deepthroat, get him off and share his cum with the other two.

We head for the showers and everyone washes each other.

Once we are all dry we all jump in the bed. Vanessa says "Are you spending the night, Joan?"

I say, "If you don't mind. You know I hate to sleep alone."

All four of us cuddle in for the night. It's kind of crowded but fun. Four naked bodies cuddling together. Woooooo!

August 11 (Monday) - Mandi Spends Some Time In the Dungeon.

On the afternoon of the 11th, the three of us head for the gym. Sue and Maria are working. They will both go to the gym after work. We get Mandi a one week guest membership. Soon we are all working our muscles. Johnny is with us and is watching John workout. I am watching him too. It makes me hot and wet to watch him working his muscles. John gets Johnny to lift a couple of small weights. At the end of the workout, Mandi says "That was fun. I need to get a membership and start to work out. I want my muscles to look as good as Joan and Vanessa. We both smile at that.

We run Johnny by McDonald's for lunch and he plays in the kiddies' playground for fifteen minutes.

In the afternoon, John is playing with Johnny outside and we ladies are shooting the breeze. We talk and watch some TV for most of the afternoon. I look out and John is in the pool with Johnny. John spends most of the day playing with Johnny. They sure do like each other. Later on, John gets the mower out and he and Johnny mow the grass. I bet the entire yard smells like testosterone.

On the evening of the 11th after the cookout, we decide to take Mandi down to the dungeon. Joan wants to join us but Sue and Maria are going to take Johnny out for family supper and then put him to bed at 7:30pm.

John tells me and Mandi to wear a bikini until we get downstairs. They follow us down and as he's unlocking the door, Mandi and I are removing our bikinis. Vanessa and John walk in and stand in the middle. I grab Mandi's hand and we walk in together. I kneel and pull Mandi down with me. She remembers the correct position.

"Very good, subs. Thank you sub Joan. Well done." John goes and locks the door just in case.

John grabs Mandi's hand and pulls her over to the spanking bench. He secures her to that. He gets me up on the cross with my ass out. He then walks over to Vanessa and tells her to warm up my ass with her hand and a flogger.

He walks back over to Mandi and says "You look very hot tied up like that, little pet. I'm going to warm you up with a spanking for pleasure. Your safeword is RED. If you want me to stop, just say RED. You are in control." She been through this several times before so she should have no problem.

He begins to rub her ass. She starts to moan. John starts to spank her. He gives her ten and then ask her how she's doing. "I'm fine, Master. I'm enjoying it, please continue."

"Very good, sub." He gives her another ten. Her butt is turning pink. He reaches between her legs and she wet. She says "Thank you for the spanking, Master, it felt great." He tastes her and she moans loudly. He walks over and grabs a flogger. Vanessa is flogging me now and I'm loving it.

John walks back over and says "Pet, I'm going to use the flogger on you. Don't forget, if you want to stop me use your safeword."

She says "Yes, Master." He begins to flog her and she takes twenty hits and thanks him. Her butt is turning red. He slips two fingers into her pussy and begins to finger-fuck her. He spits on her anus and slips a thumb in there. She moans loudly again. He continues to finger-fuck her in the pussy and ass hard. He use his other thumb to rub her clit. She's getting close. John brings her to the edge and stops. "Noooooo!"

"No cumming yet, my pet. You'll get there but not yet."

John walks over to me and slips two fingers into my slit. Of course, I'm soaked already. He kneels behind me and begins to lick me. I say "Oh, God, Master. That feels so good." He also brings me to the brink of orgasm and stops.

"Nooooo, please Master."

"Not yet, queenie. I need to torture you some more."

John goes to untie Mandi and puts her on the heavy table. He's turned the heavy table around so someone tied to it can see the rest of the room. He's actually done that to all the tie-down tables and benches including the new stocks. He rubs her clit until she's about ready to cum and then stops again. She groans in frustration. He smacks each butt cheek real hard. "Sub, watch what I do with sub Joan." She starts to watch.

John walks over to Vanessa and says "Mistress, lick Mandi until she's almost ready to cum and then stop. Give her a couple of minutes and then fuck her to orgasm at least three times." She smiles. Vanessa just loves to fuck someone with the strap-on. That's what gets her juices flowing. I guess you could call that her speciality.

John grabs the crop and starts to smack me good with it. I don't stop him and he quits when he reaches 50. I thank him. He bends down and licks me up to the edge of orgasm again and stops. "Please, Master."