Joan's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joan, would you like a taste of the whip?"

"Oh, yes Master."

"What whip do you want?"

"The bullwhip, Master."

He goes and gets the bullwhip and tells me "I'm going to give you ten hits with the whip. You can stop me if you want. Enjoy, queenie."

He gives me ten hits with the whip and stops. "How are you doing, queenie?"

"God, that felt amazing. I need your cock, Sir. I need it badly."

He walks over to Mandi and says "Mandi, would you like a taste of the whip? You notice I didn't break her skin."

Mandi says "How about two hits, Sir?"

I'm surprised.

John says "Very good, my pet."

Vanessa moves away from her, he stands back and swings the whip and hits her twice. "How was that, sub?"

She says "I enjoyed it Master. I thought it would hurt badly but it wasn't bad." Vanessa slips the strap-on back into Mandi and she moans.

He walks over to me and begins to lick me again. John brings me close to orgasm and stops again. "Nooooo, Master, please. Fuck me please. Let me cum."

He drops his pants and slams into me. Holy shit!! He's been hard forever and I've been on the edge forever too. He begins to fuck me hard, spanking me occasionally. He slips his thumb into my ass and starts to fuck me with that. I know he really doesn't like to fuck someone that's on the cross. It's not comfortable for him. He still does a great job. He fucks me good and I think I'm going to make it to an orgasm but when I get to the edge again, he pulls out.

"Noooooooo!" Shit, he can sure read the signs of a female orgasm coming on.

Mistress is finished fucking Mandi. Master walks over to Mandi, puts a condom on and slams into her. She screams. John begins to fuck her hard. She's on the edge quickly because Vanessa has brought her off three times and he pushes her over. "Oh shit. Oh damn. Fuck me, Sir, fuck me. Yesssss!"

John continues to fuck her and she continues to cum. After a half dozen orgasms, he pulls out. He tells Vanessa to untie her and help her to the couch. He walks back over to me and smacks my ass a couple of times. He then slams into me again and begins to fuck me hard. He says "You can cum now, slut!" I don't take any time to cum because I've been on the edge for almost 20 minutes. I start to cum about every ninety seconds. When I get to six orgasms, John is breathing hard. When I cum the seventh time, John cuts loose too. I scream when I feel his cock pulsing in my cunt. We finish together. He pulls out and licks my slit a couple of minutes. "Great tasting cunt you've got there queenie."

I'm still breathing hard. "Thanks...Master...Wow! I...love...you,...Sir." My orgasms when he or Mistress beat my ass are out of this world.

John starts taking me down from the cross. When I'm all the way down I kneel in front of him and clean his cock. He walks me over to the couch and pulls me onto his lap. He gives me the after-care treatment and then sits me down. He pulls Mandi over and start to caress her. "How did you like your session, Mandi?"

"I really liked it Master. Thank you for giving me this. I enjoyed the whip too."

"You're welcome, Mandi."

"Now only two tasks to perform. Come upstairs and shower with us and then you and Joan are going to give Mistress Vanessa a few orgasms. Then I'm going to fuck her."

She smiles. "Oh, yes, Master. That sounds wonderful."

"Mistress is the only one that didn't get to cum so far tonight. Let's go upstairs and take care of that problem."

"Yes, Sir." John grabs her and French kiss her. Vanessa grabs me and French kisses me. Then she grabs my hand and we walk out of the dungeon. John locks it up and we get dressed. We walk upstairs and to their bedroom. Kind of a pain in the ass that we can't be naked up here anymore. Oh, well.

We all shower together and John is enjoying washing us ladies and getting washed by us. Soon he's hard again. We get out and dry each other. I lick the head of his cock and he smiles at me.

Vanessa climbs on the bed and spreads her legs. "I'm waiting, my subs. Someone better start eating this pussy or I'm going to get mad." John smiles at her. Mandi and I both scramble over to the bed and climb up. We both begin to lick Vanessa's pussy. We are sharing nicely. John walks over and French kisses Vanessa and gives her nipples a couple of tweaks. She grabs his cock and strokes it.

Mandi and I are licking the shit out of that pussy while Vanessa is squirming and groaning. I slip a finger into Vanessa's ass and she squeals. Two minutes later and she has a hard orgasm. I am sucking her clit and Mandi is finger-fucking her. We bring her to two more hard orgasms and then Vanessa says "John, I need you NOW!!"

We break off and Vanessa is scrambling to her hands and knees and John climbs on the bed. He enters her and slips right in all the way. She smiles and says "Oh, yeah, that what I love."

I French kiss her and then John starts to move. Mandi and I are both working on her nipples. John slips his thumb into her ass and begins to really fuck her hard. She's cumming again in no time. After she cums three times, Vanessa says "Joan, you and Mandi get into a '69' and get each other off."

I say "Yes, Mistress." Soon we are eating each other right in front of Vanessa. John is still pounding her good and she takes only two minutes to cum again and this one is very hard. She needs something in her ass to really cum hard. John fucks her through five orgasms and then on her sixth, he begins to cum. It's a pretty hard one for him also as he groans loudly.

Once John pulls out, Mandi and I have cum a couple of times and Vanessa says "Mandi, get over here and eat John's cum out of my pussy. Joan, clean your Master."

We both scramble over and start our new tasks. I quickly clean John off and then I French kiss Vanessa. Vanessa thanks me. "I love you my friend, my sub, my lover, my slut." I smile, bend down and French kiss her again.

Mandi is soon done with cleaning Vanessa out and she has some cum in her mouth which she passes to Vanessa. Vanessa smiles and says "What a wonderful sub you've become, Mandi. It's too bad you aren't retired. I'd love to have you as our newest sub living here with us."

Mandi says "Oh, that would be fun. I've still got almost 20 years to go though. You will have me every year though for a week. That I promise you. I love being with all you guys."

Mandi kisses John and says "John, the next time we are in the dungeon, I'd like more hits with the bullwhip. Just thinking about that is making me juicy."

"You've got it Mandi." I'm smiling. Mandi is a woman after my own heart. I love that bullwhip too.

We all hit the showers again and then the sheets for a night's sleep. It's kind of fun sleeping with so many other naked people. The only drawback is you tend to get woken up quite a few times with everyone turning over.

August 12th (Tuesday) - A Trip To The Beach.

Vanessa told me about this trip to the beach after they got back. I couldn't go because I had a dentist appointment.

Vanessa:

It's just Mandi, John and I today. The girls are at work and Joan had an appointment. Johnny is in day care in town. John asked Mandi if she's got her passport with her. She said she does. He told her they are going to Canada to a nude beach. We all hop in the car by 9am and are up to Wrecks beach by 12:30pm. Mandi loves this idea. She loves nude beaches. We all spread our towels out and Mandi is out of her bikini in no time. I slipped my bikini off and John smiles at the both of us, then slipped his trunks off. We all spread sunblock on each other. Mandi spent an inordinate amount of time on John's cock and balls. Soon he's rock hard. He laid on his stomach, moving his penis so it points at his face. I laughed at him.

Mandi smiled at John and said "Come on, John, show that beautiful penis. It makes us ladies feel good about ourselves when the men around us have hard-ons."

"I don't think so, Mandi. You won't leave it alone."

Mandi said "Awwww..." I laughed.

Mandi said "Vanessa, do you think I'd get in trouble if I sucked him off?"

"I'm not sure but to be safe I think you probably shouldn't."

Mandi smiled at me. "Okay, I guess you're right. Pity though. I wouldn't mind a taste of this man's cum. Best tasting cum I've ever had. I think I'm already addicted to it."

I laughed and said, "That's an addiction I've had for over four years now."

We sunbathed for quite a while, reapplying sunblock often. John got up and hit the water to cool off. It's 90 today and humid. The wind is out of the southwest, warm and humid blowing off the ocean. Mandi soon joins him and they played grab-ass for awhile. When they get out, John's got a partial boner again. As he walked up the beach, Mandi grabbed his cock and pulled him along.

"I think I'm going to have to take you home and spank you for being a naughty girl."

"Promises, promises." Oh, really? John reached behind her and smacked her ass hard.

"Oooooo, I like that. Again, Master." He smacked her on the other cheek. "Now you've got me really wet."

They laid down next to me and I said "John, I'm going to get heat-stroke. Let's head home. It's too hot out here today."

"Okay, honey. It is really hot and humid today." We pick up our stuff, jump into the car and head south.

I notice Mandi can't sit still in the back seat. "Mandi, have you got a problem?"

She laughs. "Yeah, those smacks on my ass have got me very hot and humid between my legs. John, can we go down to the dungeon when we get home. I want to feel that bullwhip again...many times."

John looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay, Mandi but we're not doing a full session."

"You are going to fuck me, aren't you John?"

"We'll see." She moans in frustration.

When we get home, I see Joan's car. I think, if we're going to the dungeon for awhile, I'm going to invite Joan. John has an idea and whispers in my ear. It's a good one.

Joan:

I'm in my bedroom when John sticks his head in and asks if I'd like to join them in the dungeon for a short session. He tells me Mandi is asking for the bullwhip many times. I smile and say "Let's go!"

I'm always up for some fun, pain and pleasure especially the bullwhip.

We all walk downstairs. They are still wearing their swimwear. I've got shorts and a blouse on. As John unlocks the dungeon, Mandi and I are stripping. We walk in and Mandi and I kneel up. John goes and gets four cuffs and a piece of rope. He walks over to Mandi and grabs her hands. He puts the cuffs on her wrists and connect them together. He does the same thing to me. I smile up at him. He grabs Mandi and takes her to the pulley system and hooks her wrists over the hook. He walks back and grabs me and pulls me over to the pulley system. He puts my wrists over the hook too. Mandi and I are face to face, tits to tits and pussy to pussy. He takes a piece of rope and ties it around our waists so we are forced together. I love this already. We are both starting to squirm against each other.

John pulls us both up until our toes are just off the floor. It's seems a little hard to lift us but John manages. He waves Vanessa over. He whispers in her ear. He spins us slowly and they take turns smacking our ass cheeks. After five minutes of warming ass cheeks, John stops and walks over to the implement board. He gets the bullwhip and walks over to us still rotating from the hook. Vanessa moves over and John stands close to us. "So sub Mandi is interested in feeling the bullwhip many times. I assume that sounds good to you too, my Queen Of The Sluts."

I smile and say "Oh, yes Master."

John says "Okay, you both know what the safeword is. I'm not going to count after the tenth hit. If one of you wants to stop, say the safeword. Here we go." He spins us again slowly. I'm determined not to safeword before Mandi.

He stands back and snaps the whip a couple of times and then starts to hit us. We are both moaning. I don't know whose taking the most hits. He's staying around our asses. He passes ten hits with no issues. Once he gets to twenty we are both moaning and groaning but neither of us has said the safeword yet. I personally am loving this. As he approaches thirty, Mandi says "RED, Master. I've had enough." John stops, drops the bullwhip and looks at Vanessa. She's just shaking her head.

John walks over to us and starts to inspect our bodies. John says "You are both looking pretty good. I don't see any broken skin. There are quite a few red welts through." He runs his hands over both of us. God that feels good. "I'm very proud of both of you." He goes over and lowers us down. Once our feet are on the floor, John walks over and sticks a hand between my legs. I know I'm very wet. He sticks his fingers in his mouth. Mandi's pussy is just dripping wet too. He gives her the taste test.

He unhooks me and takes me over to the heavy table and ties me back down. He smacks both my ass cheeks hard again. I'm moaning.

He unhooks Mandi and takes her over to the spanking bench. He gives her a couple of smacks too once she's tied down. He walks over to Vanessa and says "We are going to fuck them both. We'll swap back and forth until they both have five orgasms. Okay, honey?"

She's already taking off her bikini. She grabs the strap-on and is putting it on. John says "Fuck their asses with your thumb also honey. When they've both had five orgasms and if I haven't cum yet, we'll go over to the bed and fuck doggie style and make them watch."

Vanessa smiles and says "Yes!!" John removes his swim trunks and he's rock hard.

He tells Vanessa to start on me. He puts a condom on and heads for Mandi. He bends down behind her and licks her slit for awhile and she's moaning and is saying "Yes, yes, yes..." the entire time. He slips into her and begins to fuck her hard. Vanessa is ramming into me already. John slips his thumb into Mandi's ass slowly and she screams as he's slipping it into her. Once he get it in he starts to fuck her ass with it. Vanessa has her thumb in my ass too. God it feels so good. I know I have a big smile on my face. I like having my love fuck me with the strap-on.

After every orgasm, they swap between us. After we've both cum five times, they both pull out. John walks over to Mandi, lifts her head by her hair and sticks his wet cock into her mouth. "Clean it, slut!" Vanessa has removed her strap-on and has climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. I'm watching and I notice she has the lube.

After a minute or so, John pulls out of Mandi's mouth and say "Good little slut. Now you both can watch Mistress and me." God, do I want to join in with them. He unties Mandi's hands so she can see better.

He walks over to Vanessa and climbs on the bed and begin to lick her slit from her asshole to her clit. She's already wet. Using the strap-on really turns her on. She moans as he licks her slit up and down. He then removes the condom, lubes her ass and slips into her pussy. He begins to fuck her hard. "Yes, Master, fuck the hell out of me."

John slips his thumb into her lubed ass and begins to fuck her with it. She's constantly moaning loudly. He continues to fuck her in both holes and she continues to moan. Four minutes into it she begins to cum hard. John continues to fuck her and she's cumming every couple of minutes. He looks over at me and I smile at him. Mandi is licking her lips.

After Vanessa's fifth orgasm by pussy, he slips out of her pussy and slips into her ass. She says "Oh, shit, yes!! Fuck my ass hard, Master. I love it!"

They fuck like that through five more orgasms for my love. On her sixth orgasm, John growls and cums in her ass. They both collapse on the bed. He slowly gets up and pulls out. He walks over to the sink and washes his cock off. He grabs the Wetwipes and goes to clean Vanessa up. He then comes over to untie us two girls. John walks us both over to the couch and gives us some after-care. I'm a little stiff from being bent over. He rubs my muscles especially my lower back muscles. Mandi is not bad. He just gives her some caressing. Vanessa slowly gets up and walks over to the couch to sit down.

John tells Mandi to get up and he grabs Vanessa and sits her down on his lap. He starts to caress her. She says "God, I love this. Please do this every time we have sex, honey."

"You've got it, my love."

I say "That was amazing to watch. I wish it was me you were fucking like that though. You haven't been in my ass in a long time now Master."

John says "Really? Well, next time we're together either down here or in the bedroom, I'll fuck your ass for you."

I hug him and say "Thank you so much, Master. I love you."

Mandi says "Mistress, I notice you called Master John Master too. Why, since you are a Dominate too."

Vanessa smiles and says "I'm a Dominatrix but I'm still a sub to John sexually. He leads and I follow when it comes to sex although he does take my suggestions into account, like the lube this afternoon. He saw me with it so knew I wanted to be fucked in the ass."

Mandi says "Oh, okay."

John says "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm starved. Let's go out to eat tonight." Everyone agrees. "Let's head upstairs and take a shower. Sue, Maria and Johnny should be home by now so everyone get dressed."

We head upstairs and Sue is in the kitchen just starting supper. I say "Sue, we're going out to eat. Interested?"

She smiles and says "That sounds great, John. Did you all just get back from the beach?"

He says "Almost an hour ago. We've been in the dungeon. Mandi got turned on and wanted the bullwhip. We invited Joan down and had a little session. We need to shower and then we can leave."

Sue says "Oh, a BDSM session does sound like fun. You haven't tied me up and fucked me good for a while now. I miss it. I'll tell Maria and Johnny we're going out to eat. They are in his room playing."

We head out to eat. The car is crowded with six of us in it but we make it okay. Johnny is sitting on Maria's lap. It's a nice supper with wonderful conversation. Johnny is a very good eater. We then head home and each go our separate ways.

August 13th (Wednesday) - We Take Johnny Out For A Movie

We head into town for a workout today. It's John and we three ladies. We spend two hours at the gym exercising. It's a very good workout but I'm horny now. Watching John workout makes me drip in certain areas of my body.

We don't do much the rest of the day though. Both John and Vanessa seem tired.

So Sue and Maria can get with Mandi, John and Vanessa decide to take Johnny out to a movie. It's a kiddies movie that starts at 6pm and ends about 7:45pm. That should give them plenty of time to have some fun. Johnny will be in bed late.

The movie was one of those Disney cartoon movies. They get home about 8pm and Sue and Maria are both waiting in the front room. John carries Johnny to his bed since he's already sound asleep and puts him down. As they get back in the family room, Sue kisses John and thanks him. She grabs Vanessa and kisses her too with a thanks.

John and Vanessa walk into their bedroom and Mandi and I are eating each others pussies. John sits down in the overstuffed chair and Vanessa climbs on his lap. They start to makeout. After a while John tells Vanessa to join them. He tells her he wants a night off. He's tired. She decides to just let us do our thing. She continues to sit on his lap and lays her head down on his shoulder.

We soon finish and I say "John, we could use a cock over here."

John says "Sorry Joan, I'm taking the night off. I'm too tired." Both Mandi and I are not happy with that decision. Oh, well.

Soon I decide to head for my bedroom if John is not wanting to play tonight. I kiss them both and I notice John is looking very tired. Well, let him have some rest. Sleeping with four naked people even in a King-sized bed is fun but not very restful.