Joan's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 14th (Thursday) - We Take Mandi To The BDSM Club

The ladies are at work and Johnny is in day care. John asks Vanessa if she'd like to go swimming in the nude. She says she'll go out to the pool but just sunbathe. Mandi says "I'll go swimming with you John." John comes to my bedroom and invites me. I'm ready for it. He tells me to bring a suit just in case.

We all head outside and Mandi and John slip out of their swimwear and jump in the pool. I'm there shortly. I throw my bikini on the side of the pool and drop my towel and jump in. It really feels nice. It's a really hot and humid day. The pool feels so good.

We swim and enjoy the sun and water. John reminds everyone that tonight is BDSM club night. I'm thrilled. We haven't been there in ages. I'm ready to get my ass beat good and then get fucked into oblivion. I guess Vanessa is correct. If I was John's legal wife, I'd have probably fucked him to death by now. I'm just horny all the time now. But it's all John and Vanessa's fault. They both just make me juicy. They don't even have to do anything sexual. If they're around, my pussy is juicy. I can't explain it. We have a fun time in the pool. Lots of grab-ass and grab-cock or pussy as the case may be. John even dives down and sticks his tongue in both Mandi's and my pussies. I'm ready for a good fuck by the time we go back into the house. But then, I'm always ready for a good fuck.

I ask John how he feels and he says he's fine today. He got a very good night's sleep last night so he doesn't feel tired today. He says "Looking forward to beating some ass tonight." Mandi and I laugh.

At night, John and Vanessa dress as Doms and I'm in my room planning. I'm plan on wearing my bright yellow corset without a thong. Sue told Maria to go. She hasn't been out of the house except to work since the July 4th orgy.

Vanessa and John are sitting in the front room waiting for the subs. He told us to all wear corsets and accessories. Mandi will borrow one from Sue.

All three of us come walking out. Maria has her orange corset on that looks so good with her skin color. I walk out of my bedroom. I see John has notice I'm not wearing a thong. John smiles at me. Mandi is right behind Maria. She's wearing Sue's light blue corset. It goes particularly well with her red hair.

"Joan, not that I'm complaining but why no thong tonight?"

"For you, Master. I want to show you what I wanted to give you tonight." I turn around, bend over and spread my ass cheeks. "These holes are yours, Master, to do whatever pleases you."

John looks at Vanessa. She's shaking her head.

"Joan, thank you but please put your thong on for the trip to the BDSM club. When we get to the club and to a station, you may take it back off. If not, you juices will be all over the car seat." Everyone laughs at that including me. It's definitely the truth.

I say, "Yes, Master." I thought he'd say that so I go get the thong off my bed and slip it on. It will stop most of the juices but it will probably be soaked by the time I take it off.

We all get in the car and head to Seattle.

Mandi is excited. She's in the back seat and can't stay still. Vanessa and John are laughing at her. I'm just smiling as is Maria.

We finally get to the BDSM club and get out of the car. Four of us show our membership cards and John explains that Mandi is our guest. They let us all in. As we walk in, Mandi is all eyes. I grab her hand and take her into the ladies locker room. Vanessa and John just head for a vacant station. Soon we join them and are kneeling up. John grabs Mandi and puts her into the stocks. It's already set up about waist level. He grabs Maria and puts her over the spanking bench and ties her down. He grabs me and puts me up on the cross butt out. Vanessa starts on Maria by spanking her.

John walks over to me and starts to spank me. He gives me fifty hard smacks. I thank him. I'm heating up already. Then he sticks two fingers in my cunt and pulls out two soaking fingers. He leans around so I can see him and licks the two fingers before he sticks those fingers in his mouth. I moan. I wish that tongue was between my pussy lips.

He walks over to Mandi and say, "sub Mandi, do you know everyone in this club can see your juicy cunt?"

She says "I didn't know, Master, but I'm fine with that."

"You should be, hot stuff. You've got a great ass and a gorgeous pussy."

"Thanks, Master."

"Here comes, some spanking, hot bitch." He starts to spank her pretty hard.

He gives her thirty smacks and stops. She says "Thank you, Master."

He kneels down and begins to lick Mandi's juicy pussy. She moans loudly. He eats her until she is very close to cumming and then stops. She says "Noooo, Master."

John says "Not yet you hot slut. We'll get there but you're going to have to wait awhile."

"Awwwww, please Master." He smack her ass hard. She moans.

He grabs the crop and walks over to me. He rubs my ass and then begins to hit me with the crop. He hits me fifty times pretty hard and stops. I say "Thank you for using the crop on me, Master. Please fuck me, Sir."

"Not yet, my Queen. You know I brought the bullwhip but I don't think there is enough room to swing it. I do have the triple tail whip. Would you like to feel it, Queen?"

"Oh, yes, Master." He goes and grabs the whip and starts to using it on me. John gives me twenty hits and I'm moaning by the end. The whip, any whip, really makes me hot. "Thank you for whipping me, Master. Please, please fuck me!!"

"Not yet, my Queen." I moan.

He walks over to Maria. Vanessa is finished and he tells her to put on her strap-on and fuck Mandi but not to let her cum yet. She smiles.

John kneels behind Maria and starts to lick her slit. After a while, he sucks her clit into his mouth and she screams. She is saying "Oh God, Oh God." Soon as she's getting very close, he stops and smacks her ass. "Master, please fuck me, PLEASE!!"

"Not yet, my favorite sub. I'll be back."

Vanessa has lowered the stock even more, took Mandi's heels off and is fucking Mandi so John moves back to me and immediately slams into me. Holy shit!! He doesn't like trying to fuck someone on the cross but he has to tonight since they have only three devices here. Soon I'm moaning. John starts to fuck me harder and I say "Oh, GOD, Master, Yesssssss!"

He reaches around and pinches my nipples hard and I scream again. I'm building towards one hell of a climax very quickly. He apparently decides to deny me again. As he pulls out I say "Nooooooo, please Master." He smacks my ass a couple more times.

John looks over to Mandi and Vanessa is having Mandi eat her pussy. Mandi is bent over quite a bit now. Vanessa looks at him and he smiles and gives her the thumbs up. He walks over to Maria and smacks her on the ass several times and then slams into her. He begins to fuck her hard and pinches her nipples hard. She squeals. He slips his thumb into her ass and starts to fuck her with that.

It's not long and she says "Master, may I cum, PLEASE!!"

He waits for a little while and she says, "PLEASE!!"

He smiles and says "Cum for me, my little slut. CUM NOW!!"

She screams, tenses and her pussy muscles clamp down on him. He manages not to cum and keeps pounding into her. She starts to cum hard every ninety seconds. John lets her cum six times and then kisses her on her back and pulls out. I'm thinking "Please come and fuck me, Master!"

He smacks her ass twice more, says "I love you, my favorite sub, and moves over to me. YES!!

He doesn't give me any warning but slams into my wet, very horny pussy. I scream. "Yesssss, fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard."

He shoves his thumb into my ass and starts to fuck me with it. Oh God!! It only takes me two minutes before I scream and begin a very hard cum. My right leg is shaking it's such a hard cum. Well, if I pass out, at least I'll just hang here.

He quickly pulls out and smacks my ass hard and says "Bad sub. Cumming without permission." He grabs the crop and begins to smack me all over my body. He gives me close to fifty smacks and then throws the crop down.

I say "Oh, God. I'm sorry Master. Please Master. Please fuck me again. I need you."

"Queen, I think I'm going to deny you any more orgasms for cumming without my permission."

"Nooooo, PLEASE, Master."

He walks over to Vanessa and Mandi and licks Mandi's slit up and down a couple of times. She's moaning into Vanessa's pussy. He stands up and slips into Mandi's wet cunt. He begins to slam into her hard. Three minutes later, Mandi says "Master, I need to cum, Please!"

"Cum, you hot slut." She screams into Vanessa's pussy and Vanessa begins to cum too. He continues to fuck Mandi and on her second orgasm, he loses it, growls and squirts a half dozen times into the condom.

When they are finished, he pulls out and Vanessa pulls away from Mandi's face. Of course, Vanessa grabs the condom and cleans it out. John unlocks the stocks and helps Mandi straighten up. She turns around and French kisses him. He says "My, your face tastes great. Just like my wonderful wife's pussy." Mandi laughs and so does Vanessa.

John goes and unties Maria and helps her up. He then walk over to the cross and smack me on the ass ten more times. My ass and back are both on fire. I say "Master, I'm really sorry I came without permission. I really need to cum now though."

He laughs. "Now you are going to have to wait until we get home, my Queen Of The Sluts."

"Please, Master."

"NO!"

"Oh, shit." He takes me down off the cross and I immediately kneel down and take his cock in my mouth.

He pulls away from me and says "No, Joan. When we get home you can come to our bed and then I'll get you off."

I now have tears in my eyes. "Okay, Master. I'm sorry."

We all clean up and John sits down on the bench. Maria comes over and sit on his lap. He gives her some after-care. Mandi is next. She says "Oooooo, that feels so good, Master. Thank you."

John pulls Vanessa over on his lap next. As he's rubbing her up all over he says, "We'll have some fun when we get home. Joan is in dire need of some orgasms."

He pulls me over and sits me down. Instead of after-care, he plays with my nipples and then fingers my soaking wet cunt. "PLEASE Master." He removes his two fingers from my wet cunt and sticks them in my mouth.

"Suck this clean, slut." I do what he says.

He says "Are you going to cum again without asking my permission when we are doing BDSM?"

I say "No, Master, I'm sorry. Please, let's go home now."

"I'm sorry, Joan, but I want Mandi to see what some of the other people are doing."

We slowly walk around the room and watch some of the other sessions. Mandi is really enjoying them. I'm fidgeting and can't stand still. John laughs at me. Shit, I'm horny!

Finally, we make the rounds and we head for the locker room. Before long we are all in the car headed home. John is still laughing at me. I can't sit still. John looks over at Vanessa and she's got a big smile on her face.

At home, I run into the house and head to John and Vanessa's bedroom. They walk in and see me on the bed, naked with my legs spread. "Joan, do you want something?"

"Please, John, I need to cum, Please!!"

He looks at Vanessa and says "I don't know, I'm kind of tired and sleepy. I think I'd like to go to sleep."

"Oh, God, please John...Vanessa?"

Vanessa says "I guess we'll have to take care of her, John. Mandi, do you want to join us?"

Mandi says "Sorry, Vanessa, I'm tired. That BDSM club session wore me out. I'll just watch."

"Aw, okay, I guess we should take care of Joan. But I don't have a hard-on now. What should I do?"

I jump off the bed, hit my knees and rip his pants off in almost a single move. His cock is in my mouth in a second. Vanessa laughs and starts to strip. She gets up on the bed once she's naked and spreads her legs. As soon as John is hard, I grab his cock and pull him to the bed. Vanessa says "Joan, eat this cunt."

I get up on the bed on all fours and start to eat Vanessa. John gets behind me and slams into me. I yelp. He begins to fuck me hard and I start to scream, "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

He shoves my face down into Vanessa's pussy and keeps pounding me. He slips his thumb into my ass and starts to fuck me with that too. It's going to be John's second orgasm of the night and it won't be easy coming. Five minutes into it and I'm screaming as my orgasm starts. Thank God!!

On my second orgasm, Vanessa tenses and squeals as she orgasms. John fucks me to four more orgasms and pulls out.

He rolls me away from Vanessa and she scoots down. John leans down and sucks a long nipple into his mouth. He sucks and nibbles at them both for a while. Then he slips into her and begins to slowly fuck her. He French kisses her and tells her he loves her. She tells him she loves him too but "Please fuck me hard, honey." I lean over and tell her I love her and French kiss her. I then start to play with her nipples.

John speeds up and I keep sucking her right nipple. John is working on her left on and she's holding his head and as he goes back to French kissing her again, she wraps her arms and legs around him. "God, I love you." I back away since it's hard to get at her now with her arms and legs around him.

Three more minutes and she screams, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!"

She must clamp down on him pretty good because he's having a hard time moving in her. The pressure must set him off because thirty seconds after she starts her orgasm, he growls and begins to shoot streams of cum into her. She starts to scream again as he's shooting into her. When he's finished, he French kisses her long and hard. He pulls out and looks at Joan. "Joan, get your ass over here and eat this pussy. Suck all that cum out of her. You'd better save some for her too." Vanessa laughs as I stick my face in her pussy. John moves up and his wife cleans him up.

After I get done, I have a mouthful of cum and I French kiss Vanessa and pass some to her.

John says "Okay, Joan. Are you happy now?"

I laugh and say "Yes, John. I'm very happy now. Thank you."

He says "I need a shower." He jumps up and we ladies follow him including Mandi. It's an enjoyable shower and soon we are all cuddling up in bed. Four naked bodies rubbing against each other. John starts to get hard again and he just closes his eyes to try to get rid of it. We're all pretty tired now. Soon we're all quietly passed out.

August 15th ( Friday) - Four Of Us Take Mandi Up To The Plateau

Sue is off for Friday and Saturday. Maria didn't get Friday off but does have the rest of the weekend off. We arrange for Johnny to be babysat at home by Vanessa's daughter. We tell her we are all going to show Mandi the sights around the area and have a picnic. We are actually going up to the Plateau for a picnic and a rotational fuck. It's now a fairly long drive to the Plateau.

We reach the area near the Plateau just short of 1pm. After we park, we hike up to the plateau. As we near the top of the plateau, we notice some people up there. We don't believe it. It the two college coeds we saw up here before and they have two guys with them. Everyone is nude. Sara says "Hi, everyone! Come on up and join us. You remember Michelle? This is Pete and Mike, our two studs."

John looks at Vanessa and she just shrugs her shoulders so we all walk up. It's going to be a little crowded. The plateau is about the right size for six people and now we've got nine. John walks up and says "Hi, Sara, looking very good. Hi, Michelle, you're looking hot also." He gives Sara and Michelle each a hug.

Sara says "John, right. I don't remember anyone else though."

John introduces everyone and says "Did you all just arrive?"

Sara says "We've been here about forty-five minutes. We picnicked first and then decided to have some fun. How about everyone get naked and join us?" We all look at each other and start to strip and the guys suddenly get very interested. I stroll over naked and sit down next to Mike. He's smiling and gawking at me.

Mike says "John, four women and you...do you have sex with all of them?"

John laughs and says "A lot, yes. Vanessa is my wife so I have sex with her the most. Joan, sitting next to you comes to our bed three times a week. The other ladies I have sex with once in a while except for Mandi who is on vacation for a week and we see only once a year."

Both Mike and Pete say "Wow!"

Sue walks over and kisses Sara, grabbing her ass. Mandi doesn't know what to make of this. She and Vanessa both just walk over and sit down together. John walks up to Sara again and French kiss her good. Then walks over to Michelle and French kiss her. Sara says "Damn, John, you certainly have a great body, for that matter you all look very hot." He smiles at her.

John says, "Well, we have six women and three men. Sounds like recipe for a sexual rotation."

Sara says "What do you mean, John?"

"I mean the three guys lay down side by side and then the ladies do a rotation. Each man will have one woman on his face and one on his cock. Every three minutes, the ladies move clockwise. The ladies rotate until they've all have three orgasms. The men do their best not to cum. At the end, the ladies suck the men to orgasm."

Sara and Michelle smile and Sara says "That sounds like fun."

"Oh, and the men can play with nipples and clits if they want."

John says "My ladies, what do you think."

They all look at each other and Vanessa says "Sounds like a plan but, John, what about a finger in the ladies asses?"

"Of course, the men are allowed to play with the ladies' butt holes and insert fingers if they want. By the way Sara, have you and Michelle fooled around with anal sex yet."

Sara blushes and says "Yes, we have but we both reserve it for special occasions but a finger in the ass sounds like fun to me."

John says "Great." He smiles at her.

We break out three condoms and the three men lay down on the blankets. The ladies jump to get us hard. Mandi and Sara (surprisingly) start to suck John. Michelle and I are working on Mike (he's really fucking hot) and Sue and Vanessa are working on Pete who looks like a bad boy type. Soon they are all hard and have condoms on. Vanessa takes control. She says "Okay, who's juicy?" Sue (really big surprise), Michelle, and me (surprise!) all raise hands. Sue must be really attracted to Pete. I know sucking Mike really turned me on; Michelle too apparently.

Vanessa says "Okay, you three take a seat on a cock. The rest of us will take a face." Once everyone, but Vanessa takes their place, Vanessa says "I'm starting the timer." She comes and sit on John's face and starts to work it. Sue is on John's cock, Pete, next to John has Sara on his face and Michelle on his cock and Mike has Mandi on his face and me on his cock. The two guys seem to be a little bigger than John, maybe six and a half or seven inches.

Vanessa is rubbing on John's face and Sue is really bouncing on his cock. I'm really enjoying this hot college guy's hard cock. When the timer goes off most of the ladies are moaning. Everyone is switching. Michelle sits on John's cock and Sue moves to his mouth. They both start to work it. I move to Pete's cock. Oh, I like this one too. Who am I kidding? I like all cocks. Pete is not playing with my nipples so I start to do it. John starts to play with Michelle's nipples, rubbing and pinching them. Michelle is breathing hard and moaning loudly by the time the timer goes off. Sue is very close to cumming because of John was sucking her clit. She should go off on Pete's face.

We ladies move again and I'm now on my favorite cock with Michelle on John's face. I'm really bouncing on John's cock hard. He starts to rub my clit with his right hand and pinching and pulling on my right nipple with his left. He finds Michelle's clit and sucks it into his mouth. I hit my first orgasm about a minute before the timer goes off. Michelle is very close when the timer goes off.