Joan's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi is next on John's cock. She's about ready too. I take a seat on John's face and instead of moving I slide so John can suck my clit into his mouth. He begins to flick his tongue over it as he's suck on it. He's also rubbing Mandi's clit. I last about a minute and begin to cum hard again with a scream. I cum for two minutes on John's face. Mandi is breathing hard. Michelle screams on Paul's face and Vanessa cums first on Mike's face. When the timer goes off, I get up and lean down, French kiss John and say "Thanks, honey. You're the best."

The next rotation John gets Sara on his cock and Mandi on his face. I'm on Pete's face and he's not going for my clit so I just rub myself back and forth. John immediately sucks Mandi's clit into his mouth and begins to flick his tongue over it. She squeals and I smile. John is also rubbing Sara's clit. Two minutes or so into this round and Mandi screams as she cums. Sara is moaning loudly by the time the timer goes off. I am slowly building up to orgasm again but Pete is not really helping.

Mandi gets up and kisses John, Sara begins to sit down on John's face and he tells her to let him suck her clit. She smiles. Vanessa is now on John's cock riding reverse cowgirl. I know what she wants. Sara sits down so her clit is near John's mouth. He finds it and sucks it into his mouth. She let's out a gasp. He feels for Vanessa's asshole and slips his thumb into it. Vanessa is moaning now. She's close. John begins to fuck her with the thumb. I'm on Mike's face and he's no better than Pete. Amateurs. Both Sara and Vanessa go off at the same time about a minute from the next rotation and cum until the timer goes off. Sara gets up and says "Wow!!"

The next rotation we are back to the original configuration with Sue on John's cock and Vanessa on his face. I'm back on Mike's nice cock. I'm getting close so I'm working it really hard. Vanessa sits down exactly right so John can get to her clit. Sue takes a page from Vanessa's playbook and is on John's cock in reverse cowgirl so he slips her the thumb and begins to fuck her with that. I cum two minutes before the timer goes off and cum for over a minute. I think Mike is getting close. He's breathing hard now. I hope he doesn't cum too soon. Vanessa cums in ninety seconds and Sue hits an orgasm a few seconds before the timer buzzes. Vanessa is very close to another one when the timer goes off.

Vanessa hurries to Pete's face while Sue jumps up and sits on John's face. Michelle is on John's cock and she's doing reverse cowgirl. Good girl. I'm on Pete's cock now too and getting close again. John sucks Sue's clit into his mouth and begins to flick it. He feels around and slips his thumb into Michelle's ass. She yelps and then moans. I finally cut lose again. In ninety seconds I hear Vanessa start to cum again. Sue hits about the same time. Michelle goes off about fifteen seconds before the timer. That thumb works wonders.

Michelle hustles to John's face as I sit reverse cowgirl on his cock. Come on, baby, shove that thumb in my ass. He immediately slip his thumb into my ass and begins to fuck me. I say "God, yes!" He finds Michelle's clit and she doesn't last thirty seconds. She basically cums the entire cycle. I hit my third orgasm with thirty seconds left in the rotation. As we then change positions, Vanessa says "Ladies, how many orgasms have you had?" I hold up three fingers. She then says "Okay, keep rotating."

I'm on John's face waiting for him to suck my clit into his mouth. He does it and I squeal. God that feels good. Mandi is riding John's cock reverse cowgirl like everyone else did. He slips his thumb into her ass and begins to fuck her with it. She squeals too. I cum almost immediately and it continues as he keeps sucking my clit. Mandi takes about ninety seconds and she screams as her orgasm hits. Vanessa and Sara cut lose about thirty seconds before the timer buzzes. Unfortunately, Mike lost it too. So we are down to two men. I was in constant orgasm for nearly the entire three minutes.

Mandi is now on John's face and he finds her clit and suck it into his mouth. She says "Oh, yes, John."

Sara sits on John's cock in reverse cowgirl. John slips his thumb into her ass and she screams and says "Holy shit!!" She's really pounding John's cock into her cunt hard. Mandi cums again about a minute before the timer goes off. I cum again and Vanessa and Michelle cum about the same time. I look and Sue is masturbating next to Mike.

The timer goes off and once everyone is set, Vanessa who is on John's cock again asks again how many orgasms they have all had. She then says "Okay, last three minutes. Make it work for you." John's got Sara's clit in his mouth sucking it. He starts to flick it with his tongue and she starts to cum with a scream. The thumb goes in Vanessa's ass and she almost immediately goes off. They both cum until the timer goes off. Vanessa then collapses back onto John and Sara collapses onto her. All the women are collapsed on the men.

Sara gets up and says "Wow! That was fun. You are something John. You've got a very talented mouth and tongue and that thumb in the ass really gets me cumming quickly." Vanessa French kisses John and then gets up to shut the alarm off. I'm surprised and impressed that Pete lasted the entire orgy and Mike almost made it. I do notice that Mike is pretty hard again. Sara bends down and French kisses John and says "Thanks again, John."

Vanessa says "Okay, up ladies. Sara and Michelle, you suck of Pete off. Mandi and Joan, take care of John but give us some of his cum."

Mandi and I start to suck John off. Of course, I slips a finger into his ass and rub his prostate. It only takes him two minutes to blow his load which is substantial into my mouth. My cheeks are now bulging. I kiss Mandi and pass her some. I then get up and pass Vanessa and Sue some. They all swallow. Mandi cleans John's cock. Pete eventually blow his load pretty quickly too and the two coeds swallow the cum.

John says "God, I'm thirsty and hungry!" He grabs the wetwipes to clean his hands. I join him to clean my finger.

My other friends say "Me too." We break out our food and drinks. The college couples break out what's left of theirs.

Sara says "John, I loved that thumb in my ass and sucking the clit while flicking it with your tongue really got me off fast. You are some old man, handsome, hot and a great lover."

John smiles and says "Thanks, Sara. I enjoyed every orgasm you ladies had."

Vanessa French kisses him and says "I'm so glad you are my husband, Mr. Unselfish." John laughs and so does Sue.

Michelle says "Sue, I don't remember but are you a coed too?"

Sue laughs and says "No Michelle. I'm 37 and a nurse."

Mike says "Wow, you could pass for a college coed, Sue. Hot as hell!" Sue thanks him.

Pete says "All you ladies are really hot. You're all amazing." Mandi, Vanessa and I thank him.

After we all eat and drink some beers, we all decide to lay out for a while. The weather is really nice today. Low 80s and not humid. It's a little hard for everyone to find a place to lay down but we do it. After a while, Sara and Michelle are talking. Sara says "We're going to take off. Thank you all for a very interesting afternoon. I'll remember it always and hopefully we'll get a rotation going during our next party." Both Pete and Mike agree. They gather their stuff and we all stand up and all the males kiss the females and thank them.

Sara says "John, I'm sure glad you five came along today. It's was a lot of fun and you sure are a good lover."

John says "Thanks Sara, I'm glad you and your friends were here too. I know I enjoyed it and I'm sure all my ladies did too."

We say goodbye and they head out. Sara and Michelle have on very skimpy bikinis and look great walking down the path. I hear Michelle say "John is really good, isn't he?" Sara smiles and nods her head yes.

She says "Experience." Michelle nods.

We all lay back down and fifteen minutes later, I say "Round two?"

Vanessa says "Why not?"

I go for John's cock and get him hard and we start the rotation again. We are all in reverse cowgirl and we all get the thumb. It's also a lot of fun and afterward Vanessa says "I'm going to suck my man off. Joan, you can massage his prostate." John lifts his legs and Vanessa starts to work on him. I slip my middle finger into him and start the massage. A couple of minutes more and John cums in Vanessa's mouth. She passes out the cum via French kisses and everyone is happy.

We head back about 4pm. On the way back, I say "Well, that was really fun. Especially being able to fuck two young hot studs like that. It's not something this old lady is likely to get to do again." The ladies all laugh.

Vanessa says "So John, did you enjoy Sara and Michelle?"

"Sure honey. Like Joan said, it's not something I'm likely to get a chance to do again."

Vanessa says "So were they pretty tight, John?"

John laughs and says "Actually, no tighter than Sue is or you, honey. I think they've been busy riding a lot of cocks." Vanessa smiles at that.

We all agree that it was amazing. I comment that I noticed that the two college guys weren't very good at eating pussy. All the ladies agree.

Mandi says "Luckily, Vanessa's man is an expert at it."

We all laugh and pat John on his back. He's got a big smile on his face.

It takes like an hour and a half to get home. Maria is playing with Johnny. Julie, Vanessa's daughter, asks us how the day went. We all smiled and said it was great. Mandi said "It was the best day of site seeing I've ever had. I just loved the views. I got a lot of pleasure out of today's events." We all smiled.

August 16th (Saturday) - Swinger Club

We wake up and we're really crowded. We have four of us in a King-sized bed. Fun though. Mandi says "After breakfast, I want to do some sunbathing and swimming. I feel like some exercise today too."

John says "Well, don't use up all your energy because tonight is Swinger Club night."

She says "Oh, I won't. I'm looking forward to having as many cocks as I can tonight. No offense John, but I want some different cocks tonight."

"No offense taken, honey. I'll probably be busy anyway."

Vanessa says "He usually is very busy at these things. If Marcus is there, Adriana will be fucking John."

John says "Mandi, if you want more than one cock, you'd better let Marcus be your last. Otherwise, the men won't be able to get satisfied with you after Marcus stretches you out."

"Oh, good idea John. Thanks."

I say "I'll take the bullet and fuck Marcus first."

Everyone laughs.

We eat breakfast and all of us change into our swim wear and head out to the pool. After we've been out there for an hour, out comes the Sanchez-Phillips including Johnny. Johnny comes running out and yells, "Grandpa!" He runs to the side of the pool and then when John gets close to the edge of the pool, he jumps in. He's already learned to dog paddle so he dog paddles over to John and gives him a hug.

John says "How's my favorite young man?"

Johnny says "I'm fine, grandpa. How are you?"

"Pretty good, Johnny."

John starts to play with Johnny. John is throwing Johnny up in the air and catching him. He really likes his grandpa. The males like to stick together I guess. Soon John has Johnny on his back and he's swimming the breaststroke around the pool with him on his back.

It's a fun day in the sun.

After supper, Mandi is chomping at the bit. She's ready to go by 7pm. John tells her it doesn't get cranked up until about 9pm. We'll leave about 8:30pm. At 8:25pm, almost everyone is ready. Sue is staying with Johnny tonight. She wants Maria to get some action. Sue told me she doesn't like to leave Johnny at the child care center in town so either her or Maria will stay with him from now on.

Maria comes out at 8:30pm because that's the time we told her to be ready. She's very anal about being punctual. We all hop in the car and thirty-five minutes later we are there. Mandi is funny. She couldn't stay still in the car for the entire ride. She's excited about having more penises.

We walk into the orgy room and Mandi is all eyes. Marcus and Adriana are there so Mandi is going to get her pussy stretched. Jim and Hoshi are there. So are Mike and Linda. Oh and there are Chuck and Rose. They wave and we wave back. I may go for Chuck. I loved fucking those young college studs. Chuck is not that much older, maybe 25.

We head upstairs to get ready. We're all naked in the locker room and we grab the towels. Mandi says "Nobody is wearing bras or panties?"

I say "No, we don't bother anymore. Naked under the towel, babe." Everyone laughs at me.

I decide not to be with Marcus tonight. I need some variety.

We check our valuables in the security room and head downstairs. When we get into the orgy room, we head for a couple of mats near our friends. Vanessa heads for Jim. John grabs Mandi and takes her over to Marcus and Adriana. "Hi, Marcus, hi Adriana. I want to introduce you to a friend that we've had for three years now. This is Mandi Joseph. She's a airline hostess that we met on a flight to Jamaica. Mandi visits us once a year about this time of year. Mandi, this is Marcus Johnson and his gorgeous wife Adriana."

Marcus stands and says "Hi, Mandi. It's really nice to meet you."

He shakes her hand and she says "Oh, my." He's nude of course.

John says "We told Mandi about you, Marcus. She's very interested in getting with you tonight." Mandi is blushing.

Marcus says "Of course, Mandi. I look forward to it."

Mandi clears her throat and says "Me too." She looks at John and says "Wow!" John laughs.

He leans down and kisses Adriana. Adriana says "Reservation, John?"

He says "Let me introduce her around and then I'll be back." She smiles at him.

John takes her over to meet Jim and Hoshi and then Mike and Linda. Then he moves her over to say hi to Chuck and Rose. I'm over there with Chuck already. After getting her introduced to everyone, John asks Mandi who she wants to be with first. She says "I guess Mike." So I take her back to Mike and she sits down next to him. John goes back over to sit by Adriana.

I ask Chuck if he'd like to fuck me. He says yes. We start to fool around. Rose joins in by beginning to suck my right nipple. I'm good with a FFM threesome.

John and Adriana have moved over to another mat. Hoshi gets up and walks over to them. She asks to join them and they pull her down. John's getting a FFM threesome too. Linda walks over and sits down next to Marcus. She really likes to fuck him too. Vanessa and Jim are already in a '69'. Maria is sitting there alone. She then gets up and walks over to join Marcus and Linda. They pull her down with them too.

I'm on my back and Chuck is eating my pussy. Rose is on my face and I'm eating her. This will be fun. I love fucking young people.

After five minutes, Chuck is ready to fuck. I move to my hands and knees and Rose crawls under me. Chuck puts a condom on and slips into my juicy cunt. He's something like seven and a half inches long with a good thickness. He begins to fuck me hard and fast. I moan loudly. Damn, that feels good.

John and Adriana are in a '69' and Hoshi is waiting her turn. Vanessa is on top of Jim and bouncing hard already. Mandi is now in a '69' with Mike. Marcus has Linda and Maria both spread out before him and he's alternating eating them.

Chuck is really pumping into me. God, I love to fuck young guys. Hell, I love to fuck any man as long as he has a lot of energy. Fuck me, young man. Rose really tastes good. She's moaning now. Chuck is like a horny stallion. I love it.

Everyone else is starting to fuck now instead of just eating each other. John is on his back with Adriana fucking him. Hoshi is moving to sit on his face.

Mike is driving into Mandi who is on her hands and knees and has a big smile on her face.

Mike's wife Linda is now bouncing on Marcus' huge cock while Maria is on Marcus' face.

I'm getting close to cumming. It won't be long now. That young cock is really pounding into me. Two minutes more and I start to cum. As I scream my orgasm into Rose's pussy, she begins to cum too. Chuck is still driving into me. Stay with it stud.

I look over at John and Adriana is riding him hard. She's turned around now and he has a thumb in her ass. Hoshi screams and begins to cum as he's sucking her clit. Vanessa screams too as her first orgasm starts.

I'm already climbing up to the edge for another orgasm. Rose's pussy tastes so good it's driving my orgasms. Less than a minute later, my next orgasm hits me hard. As I'm coming back down, I hear Adriana scream. I look over and her back is arched, eyes closed and hands in fists. Chuck is doing great. He's doesn't seem very close to cumming. Fine by me. Fuck me, young stud.

Hoshi screams another orgasm and then I hear Vanessa hits another. Linda reaches orgasm too with that huge ten incher pounding in and out of her. Minutes later, Maria begins an orgasm. I'm climbing up toward the edge again. This young man is going to wear me out.

Rose screams and I'm surprised that she seems to be squirting. I'm going to drown in her juices. She finally pulls away from me. She's laying there breathing hard. A woman screams and I look over and it's Adriana cumming again. Hoshi follows shortly afterward. Then they get up and swap positions.

Two minutes later and I'm cumming again. After I finish, I ask Chuck, "Would your wife mind if you fucked my asshole?"

Chuck looks at Rose and she nods her head yes. I reach into my little purse that I bring and hand him the small tube of lube I brought. He lubes me up and then slips into my ass. Once he's all the way in, I sigh really loud. God, that feels good and he's stretching my ass too. Soon he's moving in and out of me. Rose crawls under me and we start to eat each other.

I hear several more orgasms happening but don't know who are the ones screaming. In three minutes, I hit another very hard orgasm. Chuck begins growling as he starts his cum. Rose hits her orgasm too before we're all done.

Soon we all pull away from each other and lay down. Rose says "I don't do anal. It was interesting to watch though. You seemed to really enjoy it."

"I've been doing anal for most of my life, honey. It's no big deal to me anymore and hasn't been for a while. Whenever I do it though, the orgasm is off the scale."

"Really, I'm surprised it doesn't hurt."

"No, it doesn't hurt at all. Of course, when I first started to do it, it wasn't too comfortable. John has a way of training anyone to take a cock in the ass though. When he trains you, it's not even uncomfortable from what I hear. He uses butt plugs. He starts with a small one and then every week or so, he puts in a larger size until you are using one bigger than the biggest cock you are likely to run into."

Chuck says "That was an amazing feeling when you started to cum, Joan. I've never had a pussy clamp down like that. I just couldn't hold back and that was probably one of the hardest cums for me too."

I smile. Rose says "Chuck, would you like me to get my asshole trained to take you?"

"I wouldn't mind it at all. Joan seemed to really cum hard that way. As long as it doesn't hurt you but enhances your orgasms, I'm all for it."

Rose says "I'm going to have to talk to John about it. Joan, I know this is not really nice to ask a woman but I'm curious. How old are you? I'd guess 35 to 40."

I smile and say "Would you believe I'm 72." Both Chuck and Rose have their mouths hanging open.

Chuck says "No, I don't believe it. You sure are well preserved. I would have never guessed that."

I say "Well, thank you both. My friends have been telling me I look thirty years younger than my age but it's nice to hear the same thing from such young people."