Joan's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose says "You must have good genes. You're amazing."

I say "Well, the hair color helps and I do exercise a lot."

They are both amazed.

Looks like most people are finished with round one. Marcus is still driving into Maria. He should be finished soon. Chuck gets up and goes to wash up.

When Chuck comes back, I'm cuddling with Rose and I'm thinking of round 2. I look around and Jim comes to mind. I thank Rose and Chuck, kiss them both and move over to Vanessa and Jim. "Jim, would you like to fuck me."

He smiles and says "Of course, gorgeous." Vanessa French kisses me and heads for Mike. I sit down next to Jim and we start to make out. Soon he is eating my still juicy cunt. Jim is a pretty good pussy eater. I'm moving up the mountain quickly. Jim starts to tongue-fucking me and his tongue is flicking here and there inside my hot cunt. It feels almost like a feather tickling me. A minute later he sucks my clit into his mouth and sucks on it. Seconds later, my nervous system explodes into another orgasm. After I cum for a minute, Jim releases my clit and smiles at me.

I swing around and grab his hard cock and stuff it in my mouth. His cock is so much like John's it is freaky. If I close my eyes it's just like sucking the man I love. After a minute or so, I flip onto my back and say "Come on, Jim, fuck the hell out of me."

Jim smiles and grabs a condom. I lift my legs up and spread them wide. Jim leans over and slips into me. He leans down, French kisses me and begins to move in and out of me. I raise my hands up and tweak his nipples. He moans and leans down to take my left nipple into his mouth and bites it. God! I love it! I grab his head so he can't lift it back up and say, "Bite the hell out of that nipple, Jim. I love it!" He bites it hard again. I scream and start another orgasm. I let go of his head and he let's go of my nipple and leans away from me.

He's still driving into me fast. I love the rhythm. I hear John growl as he cums. I look over and Hoshi screams again as John is cumming. Hoshi's body is arched almost in half. It's amazing she can bend like that. She collapses onto John's chest. Holy shit, I'm getting close to the edge again. Jim leans down and bites my right nipple and my nervous system explodes again. Jesus, this one is so hard!!

When I come down a little I hear Mandi say "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!!" I look and she's getting drilled by that ten inch cock from behind. I smile.

Vanessa screams as her first orgasm with Mike hits her. I'm getting close again and I think so is Jim. He's breathing very hard. Suddenly, he grunts and begins to cum. His pulsing cock sets me off and I scream and every muscle in my body tenses. I grab him with my legs and arms and hug him tight. That was really good. I grab his face and French kiss him long. "Thanks, stud. That was great."

He smiles at me and says "You are a great fuck, Joan. Thank you."

Suddenly Mandi screams really loud. I look and her back is arched and her eyes are clamped shut. Marcus is still slamming into her. I see him slip his right thumb into her ass. She screams again.

Jim says "Joan, you are something. I love to have sex with you and Vanessa. You both respond so well and both cum so easily. Thanks for being in my life."

I almost start to cry but manage to stop myself. I say "I love to fuck you too, Jim. I know Vanessa is very fond of you. I think you are her favorite male other than her husband."

He pulls out and I grab the condom, eat the contents and clean him up. We lay down together cuddling and kissing. I'm done for tonight. I look over at John and he's eating Adriana's pussy. Hoshi is cuddling Adriana and playing with her nipples. I laugh at myself. My mouth is watering thinking of eating Adriana's pussy. Jim looks at me and says "What are you laughing at?"

I say "Just looking at John eat Adriana's pussy is making my mouth water." He laughs too.

Vanessa screams again as Mike continues to drive into her. She sees me looking and smiles. I wave and she throws me a kiss. Adriana arches her back and screams as John sucks and plays with the large clit with his tongue. Thirty seconds later, she pushes John away. He's not done though. He immediately pulls Hoshi's legs open and starts to eat her. Hoshi is smiling like she's just won the lottery. John slips his right thumb into her ass. She squeals. I whisper in Jim's ear that his wife looks happy. He smiles and says "She loves to receive oral sex from anyone. I think that's her favorite way to have an orgasm although she loves anal."

I say "I love anal too. I gave my asshole to Chuck tonight. I'd love to give it to you too."

He says "Sorry, honey, Hoshi would kill me if I fucked someone else's ass."

I say "Too bad." I reach down and squeeze his flaccid cock. He smiles and French kisses me.

Mandi screams again and this time Marcus growls loudly. He's obviously is cumming and Mandi's scream is getting really loud. I think she's enjoying herself. She finally collapses and Marcus collapses onto her. He's holding himself off of her. He finally pulls out and lays down next to her.

Hoshi screams and arches her back. She pounding her fists on the mat. Looks like a good orgasm. She cums for almost a minute and them pushes John away. He crawls up between the women and I notice he's hard again. Adriana notices too and slips down and starts to blow him. She adds a hand job too. Hoshi soon is back to Earth and she slides down and slips a finger into John's ass. Soon he groans loudly and his entire body goes stiff. He's stiff for fifteen seconds or so. As he stops, Adriana leans over and French kisses Hoshi and then they both swallow. They then lay back down on each side of John.

Vanessa screams again and Mike grunts and is coming. Vanessa screams for thirty seconds and collapses with Mike on her back. That looked good. Mike soon pulls out and kisses her on the side of the face. She's not moving but I can see her breathing hard. Soon she rolls over and French kisses him. She pulls the condom off, eats the cum and then sucks his cock clean.

I think everyone is done. I look for Maria and she is cuddling with Linda.

Soon Jim and I get up and head to the buffet table. Most everyone of our fuck friends is following. We grab a bite to eat and some drinks. There's no alcohol but there are just about any soft drink you could imagine including fruit juices. John is drinking some apple juice. Big surprise. That man eats so much fruit and drinks so much fruit juice, it's unbelievable. I'm surprised he's not a vegetarian but he also loves a good steak or even a good hamburger.

After we finish, our family kisses everyone and heads upstairs. We grab a shower here since we don't have to pick Johnny up. We're all enjoying that. John is hard again when we are finished. All four of us are laughing. Maria kneels in front of him and begs him to let her suck him off. He declines, pulls her up and French kisses her. "Thank you, my beautiful sub. I'm tired and sexed out, honey. Sorry."

We are soon in the car heading home. After a 35 minute drive, I'm really sleepy and so is Mandi. I ask Mandi how she liked that ten inch cock. That wakes her up. She says "God, Joan, that was an amazing experience. You know every time he pushed into me, it pulled my clit down and his cock rubbed along it on the entire in-stroke."

I say "I know honey. I've never had that experience before either. A lot of men can lean up and rub against your clit but Marcus is the only man I've been with who's cock actually rubs directly on your clit. It really gets you off good, doesn't it?"

Mandi hugs me and says "You bet, honey. It was a great experience I'll remember forever. Next year I want to go back or at least maybe you guys can have an orgy at Sue's so I can get me some of that huge cock again." I laugh and so does everyone else.

Vanessa says "If you want to eat a pussy that tastes fantastic you need to get with Marcus' wife, Adriana."

Mandi smiles and says "Sounds like fun."

Back at home, we all head to bed. Vanessa asks me if I want to spend the night with them and I tell her no thanks. If Mandi wasn't there, I would but I need sleep and four is too many for a quiet night sleep.

August 17th (Sunday) - Mandi heads home to Florida.

We get up early and take Mandi to the airport. She's got a mid-morning flight that will end in Miami. It'll be a long day for her. We each grab her and French kiss her. She says "You three have been great. Hell, all five of you were wonderful. I can't think of a better vacation. I'm feeling so calm and at ease now. Don't think I need to get fucked any time soon. I'll be in touch. I may start coming by for two weeks a year. I can lay out in the sun and enjoy the pool in the summer. Maybe in winter we can hit the ski slopes."

John says "Mandi, we don't ski. We're too old. A skiing accident would probably easily kill us."

"Nonsense, John. As fit as you three are, you'd be very good on skis."

Vanessa says "Okay, if you say so. It's been real fun having you out here for a week. We look forward to it every year."

I French kiss her and tell her, "Goodbye, girlfriend. I'll miss you."

She says "I'll miss you too, Joan. You are some hot lover."

Vanessa and John kiss Mandi again and the skycap takes her luggage. She thanks us again for the past week and waves goodbye.

We do look forward to her visits. It's always good to have another body to play with.

Later in the day, John comes to me and tells me Rose called and asked about anal training. I told him about the discussion I had with her. He says he told her how he trains someone and that she could do it at home with the right sized butt plugs. He says she's going to train herself. I'll bet Chuck is going to be happy.

To be continued...