Joan's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Part 3 of The Dirty Old Man saga.
11.2k words
4.71
8.2k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 15th - Vanessa and John Decide to Close Their Marriage For A Three Month Test.

John has called a family meeting. I wonder what they've got to talk about.

John says, "We're sorry to interrupt your afternoons but Vanessa and I have made a decision and it affects everyone." He looks at Vanessa. "For some time now Vanessa and I have been discussing the lifestyle we are living. So we have made a decision that we are going to close our marriage for a period of three months to see if we want to make it permanent."

I suddenly feel like my life has collapsed. I start to cry and then Maria and Sue join me.

Maria kneels down and says "But Master, how will this affect our BDSM sessions?"

"Well, honey, I'm sorry but I don't see how we can continue our BDSM sessions without the sex involved. There must be pleasure with the pain."

I'm falling apart...bawling like toddler. "Why? Why? Please don't do this. I won't have anyone then." What the hell am I going to do? Carl doesn't want me and now my sex benefits have been taken away. Fuck this world!! I'm hating my life now.

Sue says "I'm really disappointed too. I really look forward to our bondage sex, John. I'm going to miss that."

Maria is really bawling too. "Master, can we please do the BDSM without the sex. Vanessa can fuck us with the strap-on."

"We'll think about it, Maria."

John says "I know this will be difficult for you all, especially for you, Joan. But it's just something we have to try. Maria, do you want to take the collar off?"

Maria puts her hands around her neck and says "I never want to take this collar off. It better be buried with me. I will always be your submissive."

Maria and I are both holding each other and crying. Sue gets up and walks over to John and Vanessa and kisses both of them. It's not a French kiss but a friend type kiss.

John says "I'm sorry girls, I really am. I now need to email all our swinger friends and the Whites to let them know." Vanessa and John get up and head for their bedroom.

I walk to my bedroom but I can't stay here. I don't really want to be in this house anymore. I walk out to the pool and sit down on one of the deck chairs. I'm still crying like a baby. My life has just crashed. I realized years ago how much my life revolves around the Andrews and sex with them. Now all that is gone. I lay there awhile. Then I get up and walk towards the woods in back of the house. I don't know where I'm going but I can't stay around here. I just have to get away. For awhile, anyway.

I just walk and walk. I don't know where I'm going. I stop next to a large tree and sit down. What the hell am I going to do? I do know I can't live in the same house with them without the 'benefits'. I can't see both of them all the time and not have sex with them. I am madly in love with Vanessa and have been for years. If she were single, I would ask her to marry me.

When John came into her life and she allowed me to have sex with both him and her, I felt like I'd hit the lottery grand prize. Now I'm broke. From dozens of outstanding orgasms a week to none. Fuck my life. I sit by the tree for a long time.

The realization hits me that's it's getting dark. I start walking back but I don't really know where I am or how far the house is, just the general direction. I'm starting to get a little worried. I walk for quite awhile in what I think is the correct direction.

I hear my name being called. Shit! I follow the sound of the voices. Soon the voices stop calling but I can see the lights of the house, I hope it's Sue's house. When I exit the woods, I realize it is Sue's. I'm relieved. I walk up and sit down on the patio. I sit there for a while. I've got a lot of decisions to make. Number one is where am I going to live now?

I lose track of time. I'm in a daze. Lights are starting to turn off in the house. I decide to go to bed. I'm not sure I can sleep but maybe I can cry myself to sleep. I walk into the house and Sue comes running. "Joan, where have you been? We've been frantic. We looked for you for a couple hours. I was getting ready to call the police. Thank God, you are okay."

"Sue, I'm far from okay." I start to cry again.

Sue says "Do you want something to eat. You missed supper."

I say "I'm not hungry, Sue. Thanks anyway. I'm going to bed."

"Okay, honey. Everything will be okay. It really will. I know both you and Maria are taking this very hard but it will be okay, eventually."

"Thanks, Sue. If they make this stupid thing permanent, I don't know what I'm going to do. I really don't. I know I can't live in the same house as them without the sex. The temptation and desire would kill me. Well, I'm going to get a drink and go to bed. Hopefully, I can cry myself to sleep." I kiss her good night.

I go get a tall glass of vodka on ice and go to my room and lock the door. After doing my bathroom necessaries, I crawl into bed. I lay in bed forever, drinking the vodka, sometimes crying and sometimes not. Sometime around 4am, I finally fall asleep or maybe pass out. I wake up and it's almost 1pm. I don't want to get up but I have to pee. I go to the bathroom and then get a drink of water. After the bathroom, I crawl back into bed. I don't feel like being up. I'm not hungry.

There's a knock on the door. It's Vanessa. "Joan, I'm so glad you're back. I made you a sandwich. I'll leave it outside your door. Please eat."

I don't want it. I go back to sleep and wake to someone calling my name. It's John. "sub Joan, get your ass out here and eat supper with everyone."

"I'm nobody's sub anymore, John. I'm not hungry. Leave me alone."

"Joan, come on. Get out here and eat."

"NO!! I'm not hungry! Leave me alone!"

They finally leave me alone. I stay in that room for four days before I decide to eat something. Life fucking sucks. I really wish I was dead.

Sue catches me outside the room a couple days later. She hugs me and tells me that Maria and I are not the only ones who are going crazy because of the Andrews' decision. There was a phone call the day after the announcement from Adriana.

"Joan, John told me that Adriana is just frantic. She was begging John not to do this and especially not to make it permanent. She started to cry on the phone. John couldn't comfort her. She finally hung up but John is feeling so bad about how everyone is feeling. John said the day after the announcement he receive emails from everyone begging us not to make it permanent. He also received a phone call from Maryanne, and George called to talk to Vanessa."

Well, I guess I'm not alone. A lot of people are feeling like shit now.

October 15th - An Anniversary Trip to the Maldives.

John and Vanessa are celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary in the Maldives. The house feels very empty, especially when Sue and Maria are at work. Johnny is in pre- Kindergarten now. The house is a tomb. I've been looking for places to live. I don't like most of them. I have already checked into the old apartments. They have a few places available. If they decide to make it permanent I've already decided I can't live in the same house with them. The farther away the better too and the old apartment is pretty far away. I told Sue what I was doing. She doesn't want me to move. She begged me for over an hour. I'm going forward with my plans.

Sue and Maria have been very nice. They invited me to their bed for sex. I declined a couple of times but they were insistent so I started to share their bed once a week. It's not the same though. I really hate the strap-on. It's not the same. God, I miss John's cock. Why do I love the strap-on when the woman I love is using it on me? I thought about going to the Swingers club alone several times but it just feels wrong to do any of that without John and Vanessa.

I've stopped going to the gym but I haven't put on any weight. I'm actually losing weight. I've lost 10 lbs in the past month since the announcement. I'm only eat one meal a day and I only do that to keep from starving myself. I'm not hungry anymore. I have been drinking a lot too. I know it's not good for me but it's the only way to I can get to sleep.

Sue:

John and Vanessa get back on October 20th around 8pm. I go to them and tell them that Joan has told me she's going to move back to the old apartment building. John says "Why?"

I say "Well, she's really missing you two. Both of you. We've taken her in with us a couple of times but she is missing a regular cock, and Maria and I just can't substitute for what John has. And I really think she is madly in love with you, Vanessa. I mean love like you have with John. She's told me she can't live here with you two and not have sex with you. She's been in a kind of bad depression since you closed your marriage and has really been inconsolable. She's not eating right, she's drinking a lot of booze and, frankly, since September 15th she's let her hygiene go to hell. Her hair looks like hell. She hasn't been to the gym even though we've both invited her to go with us. Maria has taken this so much better than Joan. She was miserable for about a week and then she snapped out of it. Joan hasn't."

Vanessa says "Shit. We'll talk to her. I don't know how John feels about our hiatus but I'm starting to regret it. I never thought I'd say this but I really miss the BDSM." She looks at John. "John, I miss being a Dominatrix. I miss doing what I did with George. I miss Jim, Carl, Mike, and Tim too. I missing going down on Joan, Maria and Sue."

John says "I miss it all too, honey. But I think we should at least try to finish our three months with others. I think we should open it back up with our family. We can't let Joan leave."

"I can go along with that, honey."

"Let's go take a shower and then we'll get dressed up as Master and Mistress and take our girls down to the dungeon for a little fun."

Sue is smiling and starts to cry.

Vanessa says "Very good idea, John. Let's go. Sue, tell the girls, fifteen minutes."

They both grab me and begin to kiss me hard and deep. When they let me go, I run to Joan's room.

"Joan, John and Vanessa are home and they're opening their marriage back up to the three of us. They want to have a BDSM night right now. Get your ass into the shower and get ready fast. God, it stinks in here. Meet Maria and I downstairs in less than fifteen minutes."

I run and tell Maria and she's jumping around like a maniac. We jump into the shower and quickly wash each other up, dry off and head downstairs in our bikinis. I unlock the dungeon, we strip, we go in and kneel down in our places.

Joan:

Sue just came to my room and told me to get ready for a BDSM night. My lovers are back and opening their marriage back up to least to us three. I'm so damn happy. Almost five weeks without John's cock, I'm crying again but out of happiness. I hurry to the shower and take a quick one and wash my hair which has really suffered the last couple of weeks.

Crap! I've only got about thirteen minutes. I know I pretty much stink. I hope I can wash it off quickly. I don't remember the last time I showered. I take the shower head off and really flush my cunt out. I hope it works but I really should douche. I can't though, I don't have time.

I'm surprised I actually made it. My hair still looks like shit though. I run downstairs naked and find the dungeon open and Sue and Maria already kneeling down. I join them and Maria French kisses me. We are both crying for happiness.

John:

I immediately take a Cialis. I'm going to try to fuck all three tonight, hopefully in both holes. We take a shower and change into our gear. By the time we are dressed and walk out to the family room, all is quiet. We both walk to Joan's room and she's not there. It's really a mess though and it really stinks in there. We walk to Sue's room and nobody is there either. Hmmm. So I tell Vanessa let's look in the dungeon. We walk down the stairs and the dungeon is open. We walk in and all three of them are there, naked and kneeling down for us.

I walk over to Maria and lift her head. She crying. I give her a long French kiss. I say "I missed you sub."

Maria smiles at me and "I really missed you, Master."

Vanessa does the same thing to Joan who also has tears running down her face. Vanessa says "We love you, Joan. Don't even think about leaving us."

Joan smiles and says "I won't, Mistress."

I say "Kneel up everyone. Look at us. We have decided to open up our marriage but to just you three for now. I think after the three months is up it will be back open to everyone. But for now, let's have some fun and spank some butts."

I grab Joan and French kiss her. After the kiss, I smack her left butt cheek and say "I missed my favorite slut, my Queen." She smiles. I pull her over to the heavy table and strap her down. I kneel and lick her from her clit to her anus several times. She's moaning. It's not real tasty tonight. I guess she hasn't been washing it much. I stick my finger in her ass and whisper to her, "I've got to fuck this hole tonight."

She says "Oh yes, Master. I'm sorry I'm not real fresh tonight. I've been neglecting myself for a while. I'm sorry."

I tell Vanessa to tie Sue up on the bed on her stomach and begin to spank and flog her. She smiles.

I grab Maria and put the cuffs on her and lead her over the pulleys. I put her hands over the hook and hoist her up so she is standing on her toes. I walk over to her and really begin to grope her body all over. "You are so fucking hot, sub." I turn her around and begin to spank her ass. I give her twenty smacks on each cheek. "How does that feel, sub?"

"Wonderful, Master. Please use the flogger and crop on me. I'm hot already."

"I'll be right back, sub. I need to begin to warm up Joan." I walk over to Joan and rub her ass. I then start to spank her. I give her twenty smacks on each cheek. I feel her pussy and she's already soaked. I rub two fingers down her slit and taste them. Her fresh juices don't taste too bad at all. I do it again and I walk around the table to look her in the eyes. "My queen of the sluts is soaked." I show her the fingers and then stick them in my mouth. She moans. "I love my Queen!" She smiles.

I grab a flogger and walk back to Maria. I tell her "Sub, I'm going to flog you now. Stop me with your safeword if you want." I start to flog her and by the time I'm finished she is fairly red from her neck to her ankles. She doesn't stop me. "You look gorgeous, sub Maria." I kneel down, spread her red butt cheeks and begin to lick her asshole. She groans loudly.

I walk over to Sue and Vanessa is just now finishing up with the flogger. I get up on the bed and lick her from her anus to her clit several times. She says "Oh, God Master."

I whisper to Vanessa to eat her to orgasm and then fuck her. Vanessa smiles.

I grab the crop and walk over to Joan. "Hi, Queenie. How is my favorite slut feeling now?"

"Master, I'm so happy you are back to being our Master. Please use the crop on my ass, Sir."

"I think I will, slut. You know how to stop me if you want to." I start to smack her ass and back with the crop. I keep it up to see if she'll stop me but she doesn't. She's pretty red all over her backside. "Very good, slut. I love you. I can't wait to fuck you."

She says "Oh, God, Master. I missed you."

I walk over to Maria and ask "Would you like to feel the crop, sub Maria."

"Oh, yes, Master. Please use it. I will not stop you."

I spin her and begin to smack her all over her body. I must have given her over fifty hits and she didn't safeword. "Very good, my favorite sub." I grab her and give her a hug and caress her all over her body. I lower her down and take her off the hook then move her to the spanking bench. Once I tie her down there I start to eat her pussy with an occasional lick of her cute anus. She's soaking wet. I strip my pants off and slam into her. I've been hard since we walked into the dungeon.

She screams and says "Oh, My God!!"

"You can cum all you want, my favorite sub."

"Thank you, Master!"

I begin to fuck her hard. I reach around and grab her nipples and pinch them hard. She screams again. I reach under her and begin to rub her clit. She's getting close already. When I feel the moment is right, I pinch her clit and she screams very loudly and her pussy muscles begin to pulse around my cock. After she finishes ninety seconds later, I pull out and move over to Joan. On the way I pick up the bullwhip. I begin to lick her slit again and she moans.

After a couple minutes of licking her slit, I stand up and slam into her. She screams "YESSSS!!"

I say "Queen, you may cum as many times as you like tonight."

She says "Oh, Master, thank you so much."

I begin to fuck her hard. I reach around and grab her nipples and twist and pull them. She screams again. I continue to fuck her hard and pinch her nipples. After four minutes she's saying "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God!"

I reach down and pinch her clit and she screams. Her hot cunt starts to pulse and she yells, "OH, OH, OH, OH,..." I pinch her clit again and she screams again. I let her come down after that and eventually pull out. She says "Thank you so much, Master. I was missing your beautiful cock so much. I love you!"

I grab the bullwhip and swing and hit her with it. She screams again. I give her four more hits with the bullwhip. She screams for each and after the last one she says "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH SHITTTTTT!" Did she just orgasm from the whip?

I walk over to Sue. Vanessa is finished with her. I whisper to Vanessa to go fuck both Maria and Joan to orgasms. I say "They're both primed but do Maria first." She smiles at me.

I climb on the bed with Sue and say "Hi my gorgeous sub. Would you like me to fuck you good?"

"Oh, God Master. Please fuck me. Please! I missed your cock, Master."

I slip into her and begin to pound her good. "You have my permission to cum all you want, my love."

I slip my thumb into her ass and begin to fuck her with that. "Oh shit, Master. YESSSSSS!"

A couple minutes later she screams and her pussy is squeezing my cock hard. I manage to keep from cumming but wow is she tight. I fuck her to two more orgasms and then whisper in her ear. "I'm going to go fuck your wife's ass and then Joan's and then come back and fuck yours."

"Thank you, Master."

Vanessa is done with Maria so I grab the lube and move over to her. I lube her ass and she says "Oh, yes, Master. Fuck my ass hard."

I push into her and she moans. I begin to move in and out of her ass slowly but start to speed up. Maria says "Harder Master. Fuck me good. I love you."

I'm pounding into her pretty fast and I reach around and begin to torture her clit. Within a minute, she screams and her anal muscles clamp down on me. It's really hard not to cum but I manage. I continue to fuck her and she cums again two minutes later. At that point, I stop pumping and let her come down. I pull out and kiss her on the cheek. "I love you sub Maria."

"I love you, Master."

Vanessa is done with Joan and is kissing her and telling her that she loves her.

I walk over and begin to lube Joan's ass. Vanessa smiles and Joan groans. I tell Vanessa to untie Maria then Joan when I'm done. I slam into Joan's ass hard and she screams. I start to fuck her roughly because I know she loves it. She starts to growl deep in her throat. The growl turns into the word "GODDDDD!" Within a minute she screams as her first orgasm starts. I didn't even have to touch her anywhere else. I bring her to two orgasms and then pull out.

I whisper in her ear, "I love you, my Queen Of The Sluts."

She laughs and says "Thank you for the orgasms, Master. I love you too."

I walk over to Sue. I really need to cum soon. I'm starting to ache. I lube her up and say "Do you want me to fuck your ass, sub?"