Joan's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress says "sub George, you now have my permission to cum."

Mistress begins to jack him off and she adds licking the head of his cock. George doesn't last long. A little less than a minute, and his entire body arches. The cum shoots out between one and two feet high. Each semen stream really flies high and there are probably ten of them. Wow! When George is done, he says "Please, Mistress, turn it off."

Mistress laughs and turns the vibrator off. George is laying there breathing very hard. Mistress is smiling. She walks over to get the Wetwipes and then sits down next to him. She hands him the Wetwipes and says "Clean yourself up, sub. How did you like that cum?"

George says "Wow, it was amazing, Mistress. Thank you. You are a wonderful Mistress."

Mistress says "When you clean yourself up, come over to the couch and sit down with me."

It takes George several minutes and a handful of Wetwipes to clean himself up.

He finally walks over to the couch where Master is still holding and caressing Maryanne and Mistress is sitting there waiting. "May I sit down, Mistress."

"Sit my sub." He sits down and Vanessa starts to stroke his leg. "I'm very happy with you tonight, George. You did very well."

"Thank you, Mistress. Tonight was very enjoyable for me. I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did enjoy it, sub. I'll be looking forward to our next session."

Master says "Are we all finished?"

Mistress says "Yes, we are. Let's go upstairs. Subs, get dressed before you go upstairs."

Upstairs, we all have had five or six orgasms. I'm pretty happy even though I didn't get a hard cock between the legs. We turn the channel on the TV and turn it off. We all move to over stuffed chairs.

Our Doms and the two subs come up a few minutes later and all sit on the couch except Master. He goes and brings out some glasses and two bottles of Asti. We all get a flute of Asti. It tastes really good after sex, even masturbation. We all chat for a while and after a half hour or so, the Whites say they have to get home. We all kiss them goodbye.

We sit back down and tell John and Vanessa how great the session was. John says "Did anyone cum up here?"

We all laugh. I say "Hell, yes. We all couldn't keep our hands out of our pants." Sue blushes, aw, how cute.

John says "So you all enjoyed it?"

All three of us say "Yes. Very much."

John looks at Vanessa and says "I really enjoyed what you did tonight, honey. Very hot!"

Vanessa smiles and says "I'm really enjoying having a male sub. It's a lot of fun. I just wish he was a good as you at fucking. He's not bad but he's still got a lot of problem areas. He's now getting fairly good at eating pussy. I still enjoyed it though."

I say "Mistress, I really enjoyed watching you with sub George. I thought it was really hot."

"Thank you, Joan. I'm going to shower and hit the bed. I'm tired. You coming, John?"

"Right behind you. Good night, ladies."

We all say good night and head for our bedrooms.

October 31st - We all take Johnny into Duvall for trick or treating. He's never done it before but is excited. Back home we check his candy and Sue tells him he can only eat two pieces a day. He says "Okay, mommy." He's so cute. Later John reminds Vanessa this is the first Halloween that we haven't had a party/orgy since they were married.

She says "You're right. Wow!"

John says "You know, I don't really miss it all that much. I'm content to be with my lovely wife tonight."

She French kisses him. "Thanks, my love."

November 4th - Vanessa, John and I take Johnny to a park in Duvall and let him play on the swings and other things. John asks him if he's ever done this before and he says "No, grandpa. It's fun." We take him to McDonald's for lunch and he's thrilled with that especially the kiddie playground. On the way home John tells Vanessa that they should get him a swingset for the back yard. But they will wait until April or May of next year. John tells her that he's going to teach him how to swim next year instead of just dog-paddle and I tell him I'll help. I used to be a lifeguard a long time ago and I'm still a very good swimmer.

November 16th - Restarting The Open Marriage Again.

Vanessa and John have talked and decided to open their marriage a month early. I'm just thrilled. I really feel like having an orgy now. I've enjoyed their attentions three nights a week now for a almost a month and I'm as happy as can be. I'm ready for that ten inch cock though. I'm back to my old self. I'm clean, well douched and my hair is looking very good. I've started using the same douche as Adriana. I would eat my own pussy now if I could. I've had twelve sessions at the gym so I'm really feeling good.

My room is no longer a health hazard and it smells good now. I'm chomping at the bit to get stretched good by Marcus.

Johnny is at the child care center in town and we are all headed to the Swingers' Club for an evening of fun. Sue and Maria decided to join us because it's a special occasion. The opening up of the Andrews' marriage again. When we arrive and walk into the orgy room, half the room stands up and claps. Nearly all of our friends are here. The only ones missing are Tim and JoAnn. Adriana runs over to us naked and jumps on John and French kisses him. When they break the kiss she grabs Vanessa and French kisses her. "I'm so glad you are here. Does this mean you are back for good?"

Vanessa smiles and says "Yes, Adriana. We're back for good. I'll bet you want to fuck my husband tonight, huh?"

Adriana blushes and says "If it's okay with you, honey. I really missed him."

Vanessa says "He missed you too. You two have fun tonight."

We head upstairs, undress and walk back down with towels around us. I head for Marcus. John heads for Adriana. Hoshi joins Adriana and John and gives John a long hug and kiss. Vanessa heads for Jim. She really likes him. Sue heads for Mike and Linda. Maria looks around and sees Maryanne and George. She heads for them.

Jim grabs Vanessa's towel and removes it. He grabs her and holds her tight while rubbing his hands all over her. She has a smile on her face. She's got a great ass and Jim is fondling it aggressively.

Meanwhile, Adriana has already removed John's towel and has his cock in her mouth. Hoshi is hugging John from the back and has her hands all over him. Looks like another threesome for him tonight.

I've got Marcus's big cock in my mouth. It's already rock hard but I want to suck him good.

Hoshi has a finger between John's butt cheeks and is rubbing his anus. Soon she kneels and pulls his cheeks apart and starts to rim him. That surprises me and by the look on John's face, him too. After a little while, John lays down and Adriana grabs a condom and rolls it on him. Hoshi heads for a seat on his face. Adriana is soon bouncing on his hard cock.

Marcus has pulled me around into a '69'. I really can't wait to be stretched out again. Marcus looks at me and says "I recognize that douche, Joan. Very good."

I smile and say "Well, your wife's pussy is the best I've ever tasted so I decided, what the hell." Marcus laughs.

Jim is eating Vanessa's pussy and Sue is being eaten by Mike and has Linda's pussy in her mouth. Maria is in a similar situation with George and Maryanne.

Hoshi and Adriana are really giving John a workout. John is rubbing Adriana's big clit. Four minutes later, Hoshi starts a cum and she's actually squirting a little. Less than a minute later, Adriana is starting her cum.

Marcus has had enough of oral. He says "Hands and knees, you hot bitch." I scramble to get to doggie style. He slowly works that monster into me. God, the stretching feels great. He takes almost a minute to get 8 inches into me. I can't take the whole ten inches. He lets me adjust to his size. Then he starts to move in and out of me. Oh, that feels so good.

Adriana and Hoshi fuck John through three more orgasms each then Adriana says "Hoshi, swap with me."

Hoshi says "Yes, I need that cock inside me." She hops up and Adriana is getting up slowly off John's cock. Hoshi takes no time in sitting on his cock and bouncing up and down. She's riding him reverse cowgirl.

I look over at Vanessa and Jim is pounding into her in missionary position. She's got a smile on her face. She looks at me and I smile. She gives me a thumbs up and I give her one. It's so hot to be lying so close to the woman I'm in love with and both of us being fucked hard. I wish I could see what Sue and Maria are up to. They're behind me. I've got a very good view of Jim and Vanessa. John, Adriana and Hoshi are right next to us.

Adriana leans down and says "You've got me tired already, stud. But I do think I need your tongue and lips pleasuring my clit."

John says "Well, have a seat, baby, and I'll suck that awesome clit until you beg me to stop."

She crawls over and sits on his face. He sucks her clit into his mouth and begins to suck it. "Oh God, John!"

He reaches down and feels around Hoshi's ass and slips a thumb into her asshole. She squeals. "Oh, thank you John." Damn, I wish I had a thumb in my ass right now. The threesome fucks like that for a few minutes and both ladies scream seconds apart as their fourth orgasms start. They are both hard cums. It looks like Hoshi has squirted again. After three more orgasms they both collapse. Hoshi on John's legs and Adriana on his abdomen with her head on Hoshi's butt. Soon they are getting up. Adriana leans over and French kisses him. Hoshi is there waiting.

When Adriana breaks the kiss, Hoshi bends down and French kisses him. Then Adriana is down and has the condom off. She's got his cock in her mouth and she's also stroking him. Hoshi joins her and she's licking and sucking his balls. A minute later, he cums hard in Adriana's mouth. When he's finished, she leans over and French kisses Hoshi. They both then swallow. They then come up and lay half onto him, laying their heads on his chest. John says, "I love you two. It's so much fun having both of you using me. I really missed being with both of you."

I look over and Jim is still pounding into Vanessa doggie style now. She notices me watching and she smiles. I smile back at her. She looks at John and he smiles at her and throws her a kiss. She mouths "I love you" and he repeats it back to her.

Marcus says "Hot woman on top, babe. Let's change." I roll over to the side and Marcus lays down. I impale myself on his huge cock and start to ram that huge thing into myself. Oh, shit. I was getting very close fucking missionary so it takes me about two minutes to start my first cum.

Now that I can see the entire room, I look around and Sue is in a '69' with Linda and Mike is pounding into her. Maria is being fucked by George. Maryanne, who is sitting next to George and Maria fucking, is just looking at John. Jim and Vanessa are moving into the woman on top position.

Five minutes of after-care for those two hot women and I notice John's starting to get hard again. He kisses Adriana and Hoshi. "Well, ladies, I'm going to go grab Maryanne and see what we can do together."

Adriana and Hoshi both thank him and then they start to kiss. Looks like a mutual pussy eating session is heating up.

John walks over to Maryanne and sits down beside her. He gives her a long French kiss. She looks at him and smiles. "Hi, Master. Are you in need of a good fuck?"

"Yes, Maryanne. You looked a little lonely over here and my cock is getting hard again. Are you interested in a little fuck session?"

"I am, Master. I wish you could tie me up first though."

He laughs and gives her another long French kiss with some groping of her breasts. "Well, I can't tie you up but I can dominate you. Get on your hands and knees and suck my cock, my pet."

She smiles and says "Yes, Sir." Soon his cock is moving in and out of her mouth. He grabs her hair and begins to use her head to fuck her mouth hard.

Shit, I'm at the edge again. Seconds later, I scream and this orgasm is really hard and lasts for nearly a minute.

Once I recover enough to open my eyes back up, I notice John is now eating Maryanne's cunt.

Damn, building to another cum again. When I sit on that huge thing, his cock is rubbing right on my clit. God, it's so good. Suddenly, it hits me hard again. Holy shit!! After another minute, I'm back looking around the room. If I had this cock to fuck daily, I'd be dead in a year.

John breaks away from Maryanne's cunt and says "Put your hands over your head, my sub." She complies. Then he continues to eat her. She eventually says "Master, I'm going to cum if you continue. May I cum, Sir?"

"Cum, my lovely slut, cum for your Master."

She immediately screams and says "Oh My God. Yesssssssss!" John doesn't let up, he continues to eat her until she says "Red, Master, please stop!"

John stops eating her and smiles at her. "Very good, pet. I'm glad you used your safeword." He looks and several people are watching them. He smiles at me. I'm guessing the other people are wondering about why the 'Master' and 'Red' and 'Sir'.

He grabs a condom and puts it on. He then slam into her as hard as he can. She screams. He covers her mouth with his and begins a French kiss. When they finish the kiss, he says "Maryanne, you can cum as much as you want."

"Thank...you...Master."

Oh, fuck. Here comes another peak for me. This time it's the orgasm to top all others. Half way through it, Marcus grunts and I feel his cock grow and then begins to pulse. That makes me scream and restarts my cum. Man, can this man fuck. I collapse on top of him. It seems like I can't catch my breath. Wow!

Three minutes later I'm sitting back up and hear Maryanne scream. John reaches up and pinches her right nipple. She screams again.

I move off of Marcus, grab the condom and eat the contents. I then lean over and begin to clean his cock. Luckily, I can still see John. Have I told you I love that man?

Maryanne starts to cum about every two minutes and every time she starts he pinches a nipple. Finally, after six orgasms John pulls out and says "On your hands and knees, my little slut."

Marcus says "Thanks, honey. You are a great fuck. Have you lost weight? You don't look as muscular as you once did."

I say "Thanks, Marcus and yes, I've lost weight. The Andrews' closed marriage experiment really took it's toll on me. Now that they're back, I'm back at the gym and eating right again. I'll put the muscle back on soon."

"Well, you still look damn good to me. You still look half your age, it's amazing."

I smile "Thanks, honey. Exercise and the hair color make the difference." He laughs and we cuddle up for a little while. I know he doesn't like to do it too much.

Maryanne is being fucked hard by John in doggie style. His thumb is fucking her ass. Every two minutes, she screams as she orgasms. When she reaches ten orgasms, John reaches around and pinches her clit. She screams loudly and collapses. He pulls out of her and lays down beside her. He begins to stroke her back down to her hot ass.

She finally comes back to life and looks up at John. She smiles and says "That was amazing, Sir. Did you cum?"

"No, I didn't, my beautiful little slut."

She slowly gets up and crawls down to his crotch area. She removes the condom and begins to suck him off. She's smart enough to add stroking too. In two minutes John cums hard in her mouth. She swallows it and then smiles at him. She lays back down next to John and begins to snuggle in.

"That was a very hard orgasm for me, my sub. Thank you very much. I sure wish you were trained anally. I would have loved to slip into that ass tonight too. Oh, well, we'll get there."

"Master, I can't wait."

"I can't wait for the day I get to enter that hot ass either."

She cuddles into him and he holds her and runs his hands over her hot body. He bends down and gently licks her nipples to make them feel better.

Vanessa has moved over to lay down by Marcus. She's working on his mostly hard cock. I get up and move away.

A few minutes later, I look at Vanessa and Marcus is getting ready to stretch her again. Hah!. As I'm watching her she looks at John. He smiles at her and she smiles back. He mouths 'I love you' and she returns the words.

Julia crawls over and says "Are you done for the night, Sir."

"Yes, I am Julia. Sorry."

"That's okay. I hope we can get together again soon. I missed you although my Master is getting very good. It's good to have variety though."

She lies down on the other side of John and cuddles in. John says "I love the collar, Julia." It's similar to Maria's with just a few differences.

Julia smiles and says "I love it too. I'm now officially my husband's submissive. I haven't gotten it yet but I'm planning on a tattoo similar to Maria's with John's name in it." John French kisses her.

I walk over to Mike and Linda and sit down. Mike says "Hi, Joan."

I say "Hi, Mike; hi Linda. Mike, would you like to fuck me while I eat your wife?"

Both Mike and Linda smile and Mike says "Sounds like fun. Lay down honey and get ready to feed her your pussy."

Linda says "Come on, Joan, bring it on." She's on her back quickly and I take my position. It's not long before Mike is pumping in and out of me. I should be too stretched out for him but there seems to be enough friction for both of us.

A half hour later, John looks at the clock and notices we need to get going. The child care center closes at midnight. John thanks Maryanne and kisses her. He kisses Julia and tells her he'll be in touch about another session together. Sue comes walking over as John's getting up. Maria is walking toward Sue too. John signals Vanessa by pointing at his wrist and she gets up. He's looking around the room. Sue points over in the corner. He walks over and I just finished up. He says "Joan, time to go." I look at the clock and jump up. I was just cuddling with Mike and Linda. I thank them both and head out with the rest.

We all hustle upstairs and dress. We'll shower at home. We get to the child care center with time to spare. It's only 11:35pm. John goes in with Sue and they get Johnny. He's zonked. John carries him to the car and hands him to Sue after she gets in. We head home. Strange having to worry about a child again. Kind of a pain in the ass if you ask me, but I really like the little shit.

Back at home, everyone heads to their own rooms. I take a shower and hit the bed. I'm feeling very tired but emotionally on a huge high. It's so good to be back in the mix with all the cocks and pussies. I really enjoyed tonight.

To be continued...