The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Joan scooted aside as Brent was led to lay back fully on Jewel's bed. She then threw her leg across the teen-agers stretched out legs. "This is going to be fun," she told him as she positioned her hips above his. Joan looked back at her daughter, who had settled onto the bed beside their legs, and asked, "Can you get him lined up, dear?"

"Already there," Jewel replied while she wrapped the fingers of one hand around her boy-friend's slick cock. With her other she pried open her mother's wet gash. "Go ahead, Mom," she announced.

Joan lowered her hips and felt Brent's cock smoothly slip up inside her. She moaned as her pussy was filled inch by inch with hardening cock. Jewel watched, close-up, as her mother's cunt seemed to gobble up her boy-friend's tool. Once her mother had settled completely into his lap, Jewel could only see Brent's balls. She reached between his parted thighs and began to tickle them with her finger tips as her mother's hips began to rise and fall. Her boy-friend was now fucking her mother, and it excited her to no ends. Her free hand went between her thighs and began to finger her cum-sticky pussy as she watched.

"Such a nice cock, Brent," Joan whispered into his ear as she slowly fucked herself upon his stiff member. "Such a nice fit inside me."

"You've got a great pussy, Mrs. Kuykendall," he huffed beneath her. "It feels really good. Hot and wet."

"Is it better than Jewel's hot little pussy?" she teasingly asked, giving her daughter a glance back as she did. Jewel gave her mother's ass a light smack in response, while Brent replied, "I don't know. Different, I guess. Maybe a little wetter."

"I always get soaking wet watching Jewel fuck," she admitted, even though it had been some time since she'd witnessed her daughter in action. "I'm just thrilled to have a young stud eager to give an old woman a bit of pleasure as well."

As Joan and Brent exchanged small talk while continuing to slowly grind together, Jewel contributed by caressing and kissing across her mother's creamy-white buttocks as they bounced up and down.

Eventually, Joan said, "Let's change it up a little," and slipped off Brent's lap to lay beside him. "Spoon with me, Brent," she told him. With Jewel's help, Brent scooted into position behind Joan. Jewel lifted her mother's upper leg and guided Brent's cock back into her mother's wet slit. From this angle his cock could only run about four inches inside her, but for Joan it sent thrilling jolts of pleasure through her entire body as his knob was now angled to rub across her inner g-spot with each thrust. It wasn't long before she was huffing and panting through an intense orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good," Joan managed to say as her body rolled along the waves of her climax. She had her fingers rubbing and tugging at her thickened clit as Brent's cock continued driving in and out of her wet cunt. Her orgasm rolled along much longer than she'd had in a very long time, and she was enjoying every moment of it.

With her mother still getting off, Jewel was eager to get back into the excitement. "My turn!" she announced as she pulled Brent away from her mother. His cock, glistening with fresh pussy cream, sprang out of Joan's slot with a pop. "Take me from behind," Jewel insisted. "But let me get into position, first."

Jewel rolled off the bed and went around to the other side. She then climbed onto the bed near the head-board as well as by her mother's head. Joan looked up to watch her daughter straddle her upper torso. "Let's sixty-nine, Mom," Jewel told her mother even and she lowered her body atop her mother's. Joan wrapped her arms up and around her daughter's waist and pulled her lower. She licked across her daughter's hot little clit, making Jewel moan. For her part, Jewel pulled her mother's thighs wide and opened the freshly-fucked gash before planting her mouth to her mother's hot vagina. Both women were moaning into the other's pussy within seconds.

Brent was in awe of the scene playing out before him, as his girl-friend and her mother began to eat each other out. He wondered if this sort of thing happened a lot around the Kuykendall household, and that though made his cock twitch, reminding him that he was a welcome participant here and that it was time to get back into the action. Before she had filled her mouth with her mother's pussy, Jewel had told him to take her from behind. So, with that in mind, Brent moved to the head of the bed, behind Jewel's upraised ass, and began to caress her naked butt.

Jewel lifted her head from her mother's crotch long enough to look across her shoulder at her boy-friend and direct him, "What are you waiting for, big boy? Stick that big cock back inside my hot pussy! Get to fucking, Mister!" Jewel returned to eating her mother out.

Joan opened her eyes to see Brent's cock just inches away, poised to enter to wet slot of her daughter's young pussy. She lowered her head and reached up to guide him forward and inward. She watched as Brent's cock pried open Jewel's tight slit and slipped smoothly in. Brent moaned, Jewel moaned, and Joan purred beneath them. As Brent began to fuck Jewel, Joan flicked her tongue out and across his heavy, hairy balls as they slapped across her face.

Jewel's bedroom filled with grunts, slurps, moans, and panting as the trio fucked each other towards a shared climax. It didn't long. With her mother's tongue flicking across her clit while her boy-friend's cock pistoned inside her, it wasn't long before Jewel was rocking through her orgasm. For Joan, the taste of a young man's ball-sweat, her daughter's tangy pussy juice, and the feel of hot tongue flicking across and through her own aching pussy was more than enough to drive her wild as well. And for Brent, the act of fucking a hot young girl like Jewel, with her mother lying beneath tonguing his balls while Jewel ate her out, had his mind reeling. His cock began to pulse and with a growl he climaxed.

"Aaaahhh!" Brent grunted as his cock exploded and forced another load into Jewel's womb. He held his cock deep inside her as pulse after pulse rippled along his shaft, feeding his semen into her. Joan sucked his balls into her mother and massaged them with her lips and tongue as they emptied. Jewel had her mouth planted tight into her mother's furry blonde cunt as she moaned with the warmth flowing into her belly.

Soon, Brent collapsed, almost falling from the bed to land in the pillow-chair. His cock was spent and limp, laying wet across his thigh. Jewel rolled from atop her mother and lay beside her. She twisted to look at her boy-friend. Meeting his eyes with hers, she smiled and mouthed a silent, "Thank you. That was awesome." He only had the energy to smile back and nod.

Joan still lay panting on the bed, her pussy a saliva and cream coated mess. She also had a smear of cooling semen across her cheek and forehead, compliments of Brent's cock as it slipped out of Jewel's pussy. She had hoped that her daughter might remain in place long enough for her to lap up her messy cum-filled pussy, but that would have to wait.

At about that time, a cell phone began to ring, and Brent muttered, "Damn." He grabbed at his discarded jeans and found his phone. "I'll be down in a minute," was all he said, even as he jumped up and began to gather up his clothes. "My mom's here already," he explained. "I got to go."

"Maybe she'd like to come up, and join in?" Joan teased. Brent gasped at the offer, whether serious or not.

"Ew, Mom!" Jewel grunted. "Do you know Mrs. Everson? She's such a prude. I'd bet if she came up here, she'd croak on the spot!"

"I don't know," Joan teased. "If she could see how much fun we're having, maybe she'd loosen up a bit."

"She's fat and out of shape, too," Jewel added.

"Hey, that's my mom we're talking about," Brent defended as he pulled his jeans up and fastened them. "She's a good woman. She goes to church and takes care of everything at home. She's a nice woman."

"I still think if she could see her baby boy fucking me with that big, hard cock, she'd all but beg to join in!" Jewel teased.

"And I'd bet I could teach her a thing or two about eating pussy and sucking dick," Joan added. "That is, if she doesn't already know." Joan again laughed, seeing the discomfort in the teen-ager's face grow.

"Mom, stop it," Jewel insisted as she pulled on her own jeans and a t-shirt. "Mrs. Everson isn't like you. She's a nice woman," she added with a grin and roll of her eyes. Neither was noticed by Brent, who continued to pull his clothing on. "Come on, Brent. Let's get away from this over-sexed whore!"

Left alone, Joan watched from Jewel's window as Brent and her daughter jogged down the front walk to jump into the big Suburban Grace Everson drove. She waved towards Brent's mother, but didn't get a response. "I'll bet Grace isn't the straight arrow everyone makes her out to be. I should give her a call later. Invite her over." Joan grinned as she turned away from the window and headed for the shower, with all sorts of nasty ideas rolling through her head. She still had half an hour until her aerobics class started.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12