The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"See? This is what I have to deal with, with you walking around dressed like this all the time." Mitch took hold of his cock and waved it at her.

"If Mrs. McAllister taught you how to use that tool as well as she taught you how to use your tongue, I might just have a new lover in my life," Joan grinned.

Mitch again pushed his mother deep into the sofa. The look on her face was part fear and part excitement. Her hands were up against the back cushions, no longer trying to push him away, though she still wasn't entirely giving herself to him. Still on his knees, Mitch shoved her white dress further up her body to reveal his mother's belly. She'd been working out more lately and had lost nearly all the belly swell she'd had. Mitch ran his hands across her tanned flesh and then took hold of her white panties at her hips.

Their eyes locked for a split second and Joan knew that the point of no return was upon her. She felt the tug, and lifted her hips. Mitch pulled her panties downward and she lifted her knees, letting him completely remove them. Mitch, his eyes still on hers, brought them to his face and sniffed deeply. His grin was lop-sided when he dropped the panties to the floor.

Mitch pushed her knees apart and then pressed his hand against her naked mound. Joan moaned when his fingers began to play hard against her clit. Still, he looked hard at her, and suddenly he stood. Her eyes again went to his wagging cock flesh. He saw this, and asked, "You want this, don't you?" Without her answer, Mitch quickly went to his knees on the sofa beside her and took hold of her head.

"Open up but don't close your eyes," he grinned, "I'm about to give you a major surprise!"

Joan looked from his hard-on to his eyes, still feeling resistance in her. Yet even as she looked up at her son, she dropped her jaw the moment his warm knob touched her lips. His cock slipped between them and she tightened her lips around his flesh. Half of her son's dick was inside her mouth now, warming her tongue. She tasted his sweat, and she moaned.

"Uuummm," Joan's vibrating hum travelled along her son's manhood, making him echo her.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" Mitch sighed. When she began to work his cock with her mouth and tongue, he added, "I can't believe you're sucking my cock." His hands remained on her head, but he wasn't holding her in place. She was now willingly running her mouth up and down his cock, enjoying him as much as he was enjoying her. His hips started rocking as he answered his mother's slurps with gentle thrusts, fucking her face as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "You're going to eat my cum, Mom. I'm going to feed you my spunk."

"Uuumm-uuunnhhh!" she replied as best she could. He couldn't tell if she was accepting or resisting.

His cock began to twitch on her tongue, but Mitch wasn't ready to give her what she so obviously wanted. Maybe she was trying to suck him off in hopes of ending his assault of her, but Mitch had much more in mind for her punishment. He had a heavy load built up, since it had been more than a week since he'd last been laid, thanks to his on-again, off-again girlfriend's period. He wanted to feel hot pussy around his dick before he shot off, and there was only one hot pussy ready, and evidently willing, to take him right then, and it was between his mother's thighs.

With some reluctance, Mitch pushed his mother's moth from his cock. Joan looked up at him with an obvious question in her eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you, yet," he snarled. "Stand up." With Mitch pulling at her arm, Joan stood.

"I can't believe we just did that," she moaned. "This is so wrong, Mitchell."

"What's wrong about it?" he growled. "You fuck with Jewel and her boyfriends all the time, from what I hear."

"This is incest!" she replied. "This isn't right. Mothers and sons just don't engage in sex."

Mitch stood before her, his cock wavering just inches from her belly, and her pubic mound. "Take your dress off," he demanded.

"If I do this, can I go up-stairs? Can I go to bed?"

"I'll tell you when you can go to bed, Mother! Not take the damned whore-dress off!"

Joan lifted her dress up and over her head, and as she dropped it to the floor, she now stood completely naked before her son. Mitch dropped into the sofa, pushing his sweat pants down to his ankles. He grabbed his cock and began to stroke while looking his mother over, from crotch to chest. "You've got nice tits Mom. I want to see them more often, after tonight."

Mitch reached out with his free hand and stroked up her side to her left breast. His hand cupped her mound and lifted it, and then squeezed. She moaned, and he squeezed harder. "Oh, Mitch, you're hurting me," she groaned, and yet didn't back away. Her nipples had grown hard as she had sucked his cock, and now as his hand worked her tit-flesh, they began to throb.

Suddenly, Mitch reached for her hips and turned her away from him. At first, she thought he was just admiring her ass, but instead he pulled her back into his lap. She dropped down and sat heavily on her son's naked cock. "Mitchell!" she gasped.

Mitch roughly took hold of her tits from behind, giving each a harsh squeeze, before dropping his hands to her thighs. He pulled her legs apart and his trapped cock sprang up between them, slapping against her naked pussy slit. With one hand, Mitch reached to grab hold of his dick, while the other hand reached for her pussy.

"Oh!" Joan gasped when Mitch curled a finger straight into her vaginal opening and pulled upward. She involuntarily lifted her hips, and discovered that she had given her son the opening her was looking for. Mitch pressed the head of his cock against her slit, and even as she tried to resist, her weight dropped, and her son's cock entered her, fully and completely, in a single thrust.

"Oooohhh! Aaahhh!" she grunted, feeling her son's flesh as it ripped up into her. She fell forward and planted her hands on the coffee table. "Uuunnggghh!" she grunted again when Mitch took hold of her hips and pulled her back to him. His cock thrust hard into her, the knob banging hard against her cervix. Her son was buried to the hilt in her, and she climaxed.

"Oooohhh, uuunnngggghhhhh!" she squealed out of control, though she didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing what he'd done, she couldn't help but announce it to the world. "Oooohhh, goooddddd! Yeessss! Oh, fuck! I'm cuummmiiiiiingggg!" Joan pushed herself hard back against her son as her pussy exploded. Her vaginal walls vibrated and her cream flowed. She'd never had such an intense orgasm so quickly in her life. She knew that if this was going to happen on her son's cock each time, she was going to be enjoying Mitch's manhood for some time to come.

As her orgasm washed through her, Joan began to bounce on Mitch's cock. He was thrusting while holding hard to her hips, shoving and pulling his mother, using her pussy as a fist to jack his cock. His eyes were shut tight as he enjoyed the wild feeling of his mother's cunt pulsing and clenching, milking his cock like a cow's teat as her orgasm rolled through her. He'd never been able to get any of his girlfriends off like this, and instinctively Mitch realized that it was older, mature women who knew how to cum on a young man's cock. Like his mother, Mitch knew that this would not be the last time he fucked her, not in a long shot.

"Oh, god, Mom! This feels so fucking good!" Mitch announced. "Ride my dick, Mom! Ride my dick!"

Joan didn't need her son's encouragement at all. She was riding his dick and loving every inch of it. She had ridden out her climax and was now fucking herself upon his rigid post with more energy than she'd realized she had. Her hips and ass were slapping against his with an audible slap slap slap! Her tits swung and slapped together as she hopped up and down her son's lengthy tool. She could feel his knob pop free and then slam back home as she took his entire length each time. She was fucking herself into a frenzy, even if it was her son's cock doing the job.

Two minutes later, Mitch howled, "Oooohhh, fuck! Mom! Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Joan jumped up suddenly, ripping her gripping pussy from his cock. "What?" Mitch howled. "No!" He didn't need to worry. Joan rolled into the sofa beside him, stretching out and lifting her legs high and wide.

"Fuck me, Mitchell!" she panted. "Stick your cock in me and fuck me!"

Mitch saw the angry gash of his mother's pussy, gaping wide and dripping with lubricating cream. As much as he wanted to bury his face back into that mess, his throbbing cock reminded him of his greater, more immediate need. He went to his knees on the sofa quickly and leaned into his mother a moment later.

"Oooohhh, eeeeehhhh!" Joan squealed as her son's cock re-entered her. He slammed his hips hard against her, thrusting his full length into her again with a single plunge that tickled her cervix. He supported himself with his hands pressed into the cushions to either side of her and began to really fuck her. Hard, sharp, shallow thrusts of his cock worked her pussy back in to a frothy mess within minutes. She was panting and grunting, and yet enjoying every minute of her son's assault.

"Oooohhh, Miiiitchelllll!" she howled again as her orgasm exploded. Her entire body trembled beneath her son as she peaked. She rode her orgasm out, her eyes screwed up tight and seeing stars in her mind. Her ears buzzed, her toes curled, her fingers vibrated, and her nipples unbelievably began to leak clear milk. Mitch's mouth locked to her left nipple and sucked hard, and she grabbed hold of his head, holding him tight to her bosom as he sucked and chewed at her aching nipple.

"Oooohhh, sooooonnnnn!" she moaned louder. "Oooohhh, fuck meeeee!" Joan's howls were loud and drove her son onward and upward. It wasn't much longer before Mitch felt the sudden pain in his crotch of his balls tightening hard.

"Oh, fuck! Mom! I'm going to cum!" Mitch looked down at her. Joan was panting and looking up at him. Suddenly feeling an added need to punish her, since she was so obviously enjoying this now, Mitch swiftly pulled his cock from her vibrating vaginal sheath and grabbed tight around his shaft.

"Oh! Don't stop!" she pleaded, but Mitch was already moving. He pushed her legs down and straddled her hips. She saw his knob, glistening and bright red, ready to explode. "Put it back inside me! Please!" she begged her son.

Instead, Mitch knee-walked up her body, his balls dragging on her flesh as he went. She had her eyes on his cock as it approached, knowing what her son now had in mind. As his ass settled against her breasts, Mitch pulled his mother's head up from the cushion and pressed his cockhead to her lips.

"Unngggffff!" she gagged as his cock rammed across her tongue to bounce against the back of her throat the moment she relaxed her jaws and opened wide for him. More than half of his length filled her mouth and she tasted herself on his hot cock flesh. It tasted so different, her cream on her son's flesh. Joan barely had time to swirl her tongue along the underside of his shaft before she felt it pulse heavily. A second pulse and her mouth was filled with thick, hot cream.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh!" Mitch roared as his semen gushed from his cock, filling his mother's mouth. "Oooohhh, fuccckkk!"

From the corner of her mouth, though her lips were tight around her son's shaft, semen gushed out and dripped down her cheek as she looked up at her son. His face was screwed up tight from the agony of his climax, even as another thick mouthful was fed to her. Joan didn't mind swallowing cum, and gulped as hard and fast as she could. Still, another heavy stream rolled down her cheek to drip into her hair.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Mom! Now you're fucking Mitch as well?" Jewel declared accusingly as she stood in the doorway. Bradley McAllister stood beside her. His face was one of pure shock, and his jaw hung open as he took in the sight of Mitch and Joan on the sofa. Both were transfixed by the sight of a son feeding his mother his seminal seed.

"Jewel!" Mitch gasped. Even as his cock continued to throb and spit in his mother's mouth, he asked, "When did you get home?"

"We've been home for a few hours," Jewel grinned. "Doing pretty much the same thing, up in my room."

"I didn't know you were home," Mitch panted. "I didn't hear you or anything."

"Well, dip-shit," Jewel smiled as she took a couple of step towards her mated family, "we don't make much noise when we're engaged in a lengthy sixty-nine." Jewel's eyes were on her brother's cock, still held deep within her mother's gaping, cum-dripping mouth.

Jewel wickedly declared, "I had a mouthful of cum just a little while ago, Mom. Tastes awesome, doesn't it?" Jewel was the feisty one of the family, and enjoyed saying and doing things that would normally shock people. Although watching her mother suck off her brother was a shock to her, it wasn't the worst thing she'd ever seen.

When Mitch finally settled back and pulled his softening cock from his mother's mouth, Jewel dropped to her knees and planted her mouth full against her mother's cum-smeared lips. She kissed her hard and deep, thrusting her tongue deep into her mother's mouth. She tasted her brother's cum and moaned happily into her mother's mouth. When she broke off the kiss, she smiled up at Mitch. "Tasty," she grinned and then stood.

"Things are getting interesting around here," Jewel laughed as she went back to join Bradley. When she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him equally as deep, the shock on both Mitch's and Bradley's face was evident. "Good night, lover," she told Bradley. "Good night, Mom. Good night, Mitch," she added back over her shoulder as she danced up the stairs, leaving her stunned audience in her wake.

Bradley, not really knowing what to say or do, his eyes on Joan's naked form on the sofa, still straddled by Mitch, finally waved half-heartedly. "Uh, yeah...good night." He turned and went out through the front door. A minute passed as Joan and Mitch recovered from the shock of the last few minutes. Jewel did that to people.

Finally, Mitch rolled from the sofa and pulled his sweat pants up. He didn't say anything even as his mother sat up. Finding a pack of her cigarettes on the end table, Mitch handed them to her, along with a lighter.

"I'm going to bed," he told her, somewhat sheepishly, somewhat apologetically. He was beginning to feel regret about what he'd done, and how he'd treated his mother.

All of that washed away, however, when Joan said, "Good night, Mitchell. Thank you. I needed this." Mitch paused and looked back at her, questions on his face. She nodded, "Yes, all of this. I needed it, and I think we should be open to doing it again, more often. We need better communication in this house, and I think this was the best way we could ever realize that. So again, I thank you, very much. I love you, Mitchell."

"I love you, too, Mom," he replied, and then headed up the stairs to his own bedroom. It was late, and he had things planned for the morning. "I'm sorry," he added, though he didn't think she heard him.

Joan did, however, as she settled back into the sofa to enjoy her cigarette. She reached over to turn the lights down, and sat naked, her son's semen drying on her chin and neck, for some time. Her mind was filled with the sins and insanity that were her world, and that world had now grown even more complicated, and wonderful. She had now joined the sinful sorority that included so many of her friends in having sinned with their sons. She had never felt that for her son, not until he had taken her, and showed her how wonderfully different it was to have her son inside her. She now knew why Cynthia, and Deirdre, and Rebecca, and Natalya all had a distinctive look on their beautiful faces when they talked about making love to their sons. Joan wondered if she'd have that same, fulfilled look on hers when she related this story to them.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12