Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin smiled down at me and said through a beautiful smile, "Go on home Mrs King. Go home and fuck your husband. Fuck him good so he's as happy as we are."

I nodded and said that I would. Kevin turned, opened the door and left. For several minutes I sat on the floor, legs splayed out with drying cum on my face, blouse and hair.

Eventually I got up and went home. Funny, I didn't bother going to the restroom first. Instead, I went directly to my car and drove home. I took a shower when I got home.

I was naked when I greeted Ed at the door with a long, wet blow job that only lasted five minutes. After I swallowed his cum I noticed that he hadn't even closed the door. Surprisingly, Ed mustn't have cared, because he left it that way and fucked me standing in the foyer."

I'll never forget that night. I didn't ask Joan if she had been with Kevin. I didn't have to, her cunt was loose and she was uncharacteristically accommodating. I did ask her what made her so horny and all she said was that I'd find out. The next night I read this email and more just keep coming.

As you can imagine, telling me that "I'd find out" has evolved into code for "Read the email."

12