Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deep guttural moan escaped from her as her head pushed forward and she reached out to each side to keep from tipping over.

She pleaded softly, "Oh God Kevin, I'm so sore, please be nice."

As an acknowledgement, my thrusts came faster and with more force. Instead of further complaints, Joan moved her head from side to side and moaned loudly. Her legs and arms were covered with Goosebumps. She was climaxing again.

She didn't even know what she had done. Mentally, she was reliving her day's assignations with Kevin. I was helping her masturbate. She was climaxing on my cock but a rubber dildo would have had the same effect.

My anger rose as the paradox unfolded. She was climaxing just by being fucked. I wasn't playing any romantic music or plying her with wine. I hadn't bought her anything special. I hadn't licked her or rubbed her clitoris. I was just ruthlessly fucking her. She has never climaxed so easily.

I could feel myself moving toward climax. But just as my core would begin to tingle and my balls tighten, I would lose any friction in Joan's soupy cunt. I didn't think I would ever climax. So in anger I said "You're such a slutty bitch. I'm going to cum all over you. What do you think of that, whore?"

"I've been so bad today. I am a whore. I'm Kevin's whore and I'm your whore too. Mark me with your seed. Make me smell like semen."

Then, joan pulled away from me, twisted around so she was staring directly into my eyes and said matter-of-factly 'Mark me just like Kevin does every morning. He comes to my room and jams that big, cock of his into me and doesn't stop until I've cum. Then, he fills me. He does that every day. Today was different."

A mischievous simper spread across Joan's face. She held it for a moment, as our eyes locked onto each other. Then as if she had found something in my gaze that she liked, she completed her confession.

"He came to my room this morning and he came back before lunch. Right before the Pep Rally he found me and fucked me in the boiler room. After, school when I was leaving for the day he took me again, in our car. Anyone could have seen us. They just had to walk by and look in the window. I let him do it. I'm his." Joan confessed with finality.

"And you still come home to me." I growled.

"Of course, I'm your wife; Kevin wants me to make you happy." Joan replied with astonishing alacrity.

My grip tightened on her flesh but she didn't seem to notice. Then, in an even tone as if she were asking me about dinner she asked, "Does this make you happy?"

Her sudden smile was unnerving. I clenched my teeth, and shoved my cock back into her cunt. After a few hard thrusts I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her back. She was kneeling on the cushions, her legs slightly spread apart and my cock buried in her wrecked pussy.

When her back was flat against my chest I growled into her ear, "Yeah, this makes me happy. All of this makes me happy and don't you fucking dare stop."

I let go of her hair and let her fall into her previous position. When she looked back up at me I was spewing semen into her hair, all over her face and neck.

"Just don't stop making me happy." I said as the last spurt landed on her face.

Without a command or a moment's delay, Joan began cleaning my cock with her tongue. When our eyes met again, my cock and both of my testicles were clean. She leaned back and scooped up some of the milky semen from her face with her forefinger and thumb. Sticking out her tongue she licked her fingers clean. She did it again and again until her face and neck were clean. I watched her with awe and I have to admit a bit of pride. She was my wife and now she was my slut, sure, I had to share her but I figured, "what the hell?"

Without a word, I put my pants back on, buckled my belt and went upstairs. A few minutes later, my wife, came in and got into bed. She was wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt. We talked about the dog and speculated about what our daughter had planned for us.

"I'll bet Cora met somebody" Joan said confidently.

I looked over at Joan, and said slowly "So, you think she's bringing some guy over? She's never done that before. We always find out about the boyfriends after she's broken up. You know, when she's crying and we can't figure out why."

"Maybe this time it's special." Joan said with an ease that conveyed more knowledge of the subject than she was telling.

"OK, I'll call her back and tell her we'll both be here Saturday." I offered.

Joan nodded then said, "That'll be great, I'll fix brunch."

We agreed on the plans. I kissed Joan and turned out the light. I went to sleep next to my wife. Tomorrow the slut would wake up and leave this house to be fucked by her eighteen year old owner. But tonight, under the clean sheets with the lights off Joan was the same faithful loving wife she had always been.

My last thought before falling asleep was "Damn I hope the email is finished tomorrow."

12