Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
631 Followers

"I'm so sorry. It won't happen again." Joan pleaded.

"Damn right, bitch. From now on, you'll be fucking more than you'll be teaching." Jason bellowed.

I looked out at the deck again. Cora looked enchanted with her new found love. He must have been telling a joke or funny story. Her eyes sparkled. The world was happier when Cora smiled.

Then I heard, "Whose pussy is this?"

Joan's petulant voice came back with "It's your slutty pussy."

I turned to see Kevin laying across Joan's back, his bulk holding her motionless against the hood. His mouth was only an inch from her ear but his voice filled the garage.

He said in a breathy whisper "That's right. That pussy, that slutty pussy is mine. I'm going to cum. Do you want me to cum in that slutty pussy? Do you want my cum inside you?"

"Come inside me Kevin. Please come inside me." Joan answered. Her voice was wet with need.

Kevin snaked a hand up and wrapped his dark fingers around the side of Joan's neck and pulled her lips closer to his.. In a voice that must've been meant just for her, I heard him ask calmly; "You didn't answer me bitch. Do you want me to cum inside you?"

Kevin tilted his head upward and I saw Joan as she answered his demand. With her eyes closed tightly she said "I want you're cum in me. Make us one, I want your sperm inside my slutty pussy.

Kevin shoved himself forward with such ferocity that Joan let out a painful wail. She jumped forward, like she was trying to climb over the car to escape Kevin's huge black cudgel. She didn't get far. Kevin still had his hand at her throat. In a moment, his thick muscled hand collared her and like a leash his arm brought her back to her rightful place on his thick cock. Joan's mouth opened but she couldn't say anything because Kevin immediately swept her up into an open mouth soul kiss.

Kevin and Joan's tongues lashed at each other as their mouths meshed as tightly as their genitals. At that moment she was as much his property as his own hand. Joan's slutty pussy was truly his possession. It was for his use and his pleasure alone.

Kevin grunted like a stud hound, content in the conquest of his mating bitch. He had done his job. Joan's pussy was awash with his prized sperm. Joan, on the other hand, seemed at peace. Her placid expression seemed more akin to rapture than abasement.

Suddenly I was certain that the Joan I knew; the one whose vagina bore our daughters. The Sunday school teacher, the pregnancy shelter volunteer and respected high school teacher had purposely disobeyed her master.

The realization made me pull back slightly from the door. Kevin stood up. Joan immediately, turned and slid down the side of the car and out of view.

"See, you know what to do. Without a word, here you are cleaning my dick. You know how to be good. So write that fucking story and have it done by tomorrow." Kevin said looking balefully down at Joan.

I could only see the top of her head bouncing up, then side to side as she tongued Kevin's cock clean.

"Now get your ass up and meet this boy with my cum in your cunt and the taste of my dick on your lips. Go on; get your ass in there." Kevin motioned with his thumb toward the house and said, "I got places I got to go."

Kevin was hauling up his pants and working the zipper when I turned my head. Cora was up and walking toward the sliding glass door.

The sliding glass door screeched open and Cora ducked her head inside and looked around the kitchen. She turned to close the door and through my mounting terror I heard Kevin's voice. "Don't you dare use any tissues; I want you to meet your girl's man with my cum greasing your thighs. The first thing you do is kiss your pretty daughter with those lips that just cleaned my dick."

I barely heard Joan's reply but I'll never forget Kevin's parting words "I didn't come here because you made me angry. I fucked you in your home with your family in the house because, plain and simple; I can."

Not caring about the noise, I pulled the garage door shut and walked past it. I tried to act normal but had no idea what that was.

"Dad, have you seen Mom?" Cora asked. It was obvious she knew something was awry.

"No" I said quickly. Few words the smaller the chance of getting caught in a lie.

Cora looked around the room. She had a puzzled look on her face. I knew I had to do something so I lied. I covered for Joan "She was in the bathroom earlier. Last night she told me that her stomach was a bit shaky. I'm not surprised that those quiches didn't settle well."

Innocently, Cora asked "Maybe I should check on her. You think she's upstairs?" I needed Cora out of the hallway so I quickly agreed.

Cora looked around the room but her eyes lingered on the basement door. She smiled and nodded when I offered to go down stairs with Geoffrey. I added that he seems like a pretty nice guy. Cora flashed me a warm smile and said simply that she thought so too.

Joan walked into the kitchen from the deck just as Cora was at the top of the stairs and turning toward our bedroom. Joan was staring at the tiles in front of her. Her hair was a mess. When she looked up at me she flashed a forced smile and asked about Cora. I eyed her for a moment. Her cheeks were red. She must have lost her bra because her arms that she crossed in front of her now were the only things supporting her big tits. Her hard thick nipples were lost marbles under her top. Just below her neckline, were a few stains, like drops of white icing from one of the pastries we had for brunch. Her knees were red.

Knowing she was going to lie to me, I asked, "Are you alright?" I'm fine, now. I was a little off earlier but I'm back. I just need to take something for my stomach."

I quickly responded with, "I'm going downstairs with Geoffrey. Hopefully he doesn't think we're a bunch of rude assholes."

"That's good, I'll talk to Cora then we'll both be right down." Joan said tiredly.

Just as she stood on the third step I reached out and tugged on the hem of her skirt. It startled her and she jerked around with a fierce glare. Her mouth was open; I'm sure to deliver a fierce rebuke. But, her vehemence faded as quickly as it had flared. And she simply asked me what I wanted.

I wanted to say "I want the same thing Kevin got." But Cora then called out "Mom!" and both of our heads turned toward the top of the stairs.

Cora appeared in the upstairs hallway. She scowled down at us with her fists on her hips. "Mom, where have you been?"

Joan's lie was as smooth as it was plausible. "I was in the downstairs bathroom. It was quicker and I didn't think I would be in there so long. You know your father, if its not right in front of him he won't see it."

I let go of Joan's hem and let my fingers slide down her thigh. "I'll see you both down stairs." I announced as I left to fetch Geoffrey.. I put my fingers to my nose as I crossed the kitchen floor. It was sweat, Joan's pussy juice and Kevin's seminal fluid.

She was following her Master's commands exactly. Kevin told her to leave his cum inside her pussy. He took her panties and her bra.

I've taken a lot of pride in my media room. I have a large 3D TV and theatre surround sound. I put in acoustic tiles and theatre seating. The entire basement can be turned from a family entertainment room into a small movie theatre with the flick of a few switches. I followed Geoffrey down the stairs. We talked about the pool table, the pinball machine and air hockey game. With the garage scene replaying itself in my head; I got us some drinks from the bar.

Finally, I took my seat next to Geoffrey. I tried to concentrate but talking was nearly impossible. Undoubtedly Joan was talking about Geoffrey, about marriage and the hope that their ceremony would be in our Church. I'm sure Joan was talking about love, commitment and integrity as her black lover's cum drained out of her sodden pussy. Surely Joan was trying to look the part of the good mother and all the while with sperm dripping from her cunt and greasing her thighs.

Geoffrey and I discussed the movie and joked about work and briefly discussed politics and even religion. Throughout our conversation questions kept popping into my mind. What if he knew that his girlfriend's mother lies across her desk every morning letting a black student mate with her? What if he knew that Joan stands in front of her class and teaches with no panties and her bare cunt full of sperm? What would his reaction have been if he had come into the house and mistook the garage door for the bathroom? Would he have watched or would he have fled our home and repudiated my daughter; Cora, the only innocent party in this debauchery.

If we were found out, if Kevin's cock was found buried deep in my wife's cunt; her career would be over. Inevitably the Church and our friends would find out. With the upheaval my secret would eventually be revealed. I knew about her obsession with Kevin. I knew he was only eighteen. I did nothing to stop the adultery. With all of the poking and prodding into our private lives, it would be just a matter of time that the deceptions would be folded back and the truth made plain.

I love knowing my wife will do anything for her black lover. I was coming to grips with this reality when the basement door opened.

Light flooded into the dark media room. Then footsteps squeaked on the stairs. Each step felt like approaching discovery. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Then the dark form stood behind me and bent down to talk into my ear.

"Mom will be down in a minute. What do you think of Geoffrey?"

The terror was quelled. My response came as quickly as the change in paradigm would allow.

Too slow for comfort I said, "He's great; I hope he likes us."

Cora replied with the ease that could only come from ignorance and innocence. "Oh, I think that won't be a problem. He was nervous on the way over here but he's fine now. You guys put him at ease."

"That's cool." I said, feeling relieved. Then I asked "Why is your mother taking so long?" and I got the answer that has kept me on edge ever since.

"Well Dad, it would have been nice if you could have waited." Cora said as a mild rebuke. Her tone was playful but the words fomented my latent terror.

Cora whispered, "I mean, come on, she almost came down. I had to tell her that her sweater was on inside out. And really, giving her a hickey, at your age?"

My mouth hung open and I just stared at Cora's dim silhouette.

In the light from the TV I saw Cora smile and then she said mischievously "I hope at Mom's age I still want to do that."

Cora turned and walked up and sat down next to Geoffrey. She kissed him on the cheek and then snuggled down close to him.

I said a silent prayer for Geoffrey.

engywwok
engywwok
631 Followers
12