Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might like being naked in front of one of your students but, I need to be back at the Rally." He said impassively. When I started to protest he said louder, "Take the skirt off."

I unzipped it and let it fall to the floor. I was naked in the dirty boiler room, standing in front of one of my black students hoping that he would be kind, knowing that kindness was not what I wanted.

Kevin looked down at the front of his pants. "Take it out." he said bluntly. I knew my place. So I dropped to my knees and unfastened his belt and pants and pulled down the zipper. He wasn't wearing any underwear so his cock bounced and waved in front of me. There was fluid running from the huge head.

"Lick it real good. I love the feel of your tongue on my cock." I licked his shaft and dipped down to suckle lightly on his gorgeous testicles. When I put his cock in my mouth he pulled his hips back. "Did I tell you suck my cock? No I told you to lick it. Now stand up."

I stood up and crazily, for the first time felt truly naked. I wanted to fold my arm in front of me and crumple down onto the floor and hide.

"Get your ass over the desk." Kevin said. There was an edge to his voice that cut through my sudden fear. I turned and bent over the desk. I knew immediately that my sex was once again exposed for Kevin. I was pleasing him. Automatically, I reached back with both hands to pull my buttocks apart and open my sodden sex for Kevin's enjoyment. I saw the flash of his camera phone. Then he gently slapped my hands away and told me grip the opposite edge of the desk. I did and immediately Kevin massaged my sex and then he groaned as he entered me. I was so wet that I easily took the sudden invasion. Then he began his powerful strokes. They were measured and precise as if he were holding back to make it last.

Kevin talked to me; he shared his desires as he used me, "Take all of my cock. Take it all. I knew from the moment I saw you that you were a hungry white slut. Look at you. You're taking my cock in a dirty boiler room. You really are a married white slut aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I'm your slut." I answered before his forward stroke knocked the air out of me.

Kevin corrected me, "You're my married white slut."

I repeated him, "I'm your married white slut." Saying the words put goose bumps all over me. I was close to climaxing.

Kevin was picking up speed. He was shoving his cock into me like he meant to push me across the room. He said in a loud voice, "You dress like I tell you. You suck my cock when I tell you. You fuck me when I want it. You're mine. Tell me."

I told him the truth "I'm yours. I'll fuck you and suck you. I'll lick and love your body anywhere you wish. Please don't stop fucking me." I was nearly in tears.

"This is just the beginning bitch." Kevin said flatly as he surged forward and came deep inside me. We came together on the maintenance man's smelly desk at the bottom of the stairs in the dirty boiler room. Kevin leaned forward and sucked hard on the back of my neck. I went soft on top of the desk as Kevin again marked me as his property.

After a few moments, he pulled away from me and stood up. I cleaned him again before he put his manhood back into his pants. I don't think I'll ever object to showing my adoration like that. It's just the right thing to do.

After we dressed and the sexual tension thinned I asked Kevin "Why do you call me names?"

"What do you mean", he answered with a tinge of anger.

"You keep calling me a bitch and whore and slut. I don't like being called names."

Kevin's eyes softened as he nodded. He asked "Why are you doing this? I mean why my step dad? Why did you start all this?"

It seemed like a sincere request. So I answered it truthfully. "I was promiscuous in high school and really my first year of college. I was immature and didn't really know what I wanted. When I met Ed everything changed. I grew up and took on responsibilities. I've had a great life with a lot of nice things. With you I've been able to get back some of that excitement. I just don't..." Kevin didn't let me finish.

"I call you what you is. You could lose your family and I could lose mine just for some fun. Besides, 'bitch' ain't nothing. If you don't have a cock, then, you're a bitch." As Kevin finished answering me, he reached out and held my chin in his big black hands. He looked kindly into my eyes

Then, those eyes turned to steel. "Sluts do it for the thrill. I said you are my whore. My whore does it because that's what I want. You like the thrill of a black man. You like knowing that your family and your church think you're a proper little lady but you're really a black man's whore. If it's the thrill you want. I can supply that. No need that all of this be done in the classroom. Hell that shit was getting boring. We are going to take this mobile."

He let go of my chin to fondle my breasts. He wasn't gentle or kind. He was testing me. Would I pull away? I never wanted to. "Mobile?" I asked meekly

"Yeah, I've been thinking. We can keep this a secret but that doesn't mean we have to do the secretive stuff here. Give me your cell phone number."

"I can call you and then you'll have my number." I suggested.

"Fuck that; just give me your cell phone number." Kevin said as she mauled my breasts. I started to protest but immediately thought the better of it. I wrote the number on a scrap of paper and handed it to him.

Then in a moment of meanness his gaze hardened. "You better never be late again. When I call, you come. Do you understand?" He said with a hiss. To make his point, he pinched my nipple hard until I winced.

"I won't be late." I replied sheepishly.

"All right then. We'll put your words to the test. You're going to get the excitement you crave. With a cruel grin he snorted out "Your whole world is about to be nothing but pure excitement."

I started up the stairs. I felt his semen begin to run down my thigh. There wasn't anything clean to wipe it off so I quickened my steps to get to the restroom. Kevin's camera phone's flash filled the room like a strobe light as I ascended the stairs.

I didn't see Kevin for the rest of the school day. Normally I stay for an hour or so tidying up the room and readying my things for the next day, but not that day. I had materials from the public library that needed to be returned and they close early on Fridays. So I loaded my car and headed to the Washington Street library. It was on the opposite side of town and would take me nearly thirty minutes to get there.

After pulling into the library parking lot I grabbed the books and DVDs and ran into the library. I went to the circulation desk with the stack and waited. A young awkward looking African American man came to help me.

Without saying a word he slowly checked each item. Most of the clerks would have taken the stack and quickly opened each case to check the DVDs and then let me go. Following his gaze I looked down to my blouse and understood the reason for his slowness. Outside, as I walked from the car to the building I had hugged the books and DVDs tightly against my chest. In my hurry my blouse opened another button. The black man was getting an eyeful of my cleavage. A tingle ran through me as the realization of my brazen exhibition hit me. I pretended not to notice his leer and instead asked him about the open text book behind him. He turned to the books lying on the table.

"I'm taking classes at Washington Tech." he said proudly. "That's my..." he said as he turned around and stared at my blouse. I hadn't done anything to it. I merely leaned forward on my arms with my hands planted on the counter. If he could see my cleavage earlier, now, he obviously could see my breasts. If he could, then I'm sure he saw how hard and tight my nipples were. Showing myself to this young black man was nothing less than exhilarating, I felt like my skin was on fire.

Like some street corner slut I was letting this young, black man ogle my naked breasts. More like a slut I wanted him to do more than look I wanted him to touch me. A respectable middle aged woman would never have done this. A respectable teacher would have never done this. A respectable person would never have gotten the thrill that was charging through my body.

He swallowed a couple of times and licked his teeth. He struggled to keep eye contact as he gave me back my library card, thanked me and asked me to come back. I said I loved the library and that I was sure he would see me again. Not bothering to button up my blouse, I turned and left. Fortunately the parking lot was empty of pedestrians. So I walked brazenly through the breeze to my car. Just as I opened my car door Kevin appeared as if out of nowhere and told me to get into the back seat.

"Where... How did you know I was here?" I asked in a shaky voice. Kevin motioned for me to get into the back seat. I got in and scooted over so Kevin could sit next to me. Just as I turned to him he gave me a long passionate kiss. His tongue flitted around in my mouth. I sucked lightly on his bottom lip. He held the back of my head like he would palm a basketball. We must have kissed for several minutes. When we broke away, I saw a family getting into the car next to mine. Kevin kissed my neck as the mother seat belted her children into place then pulled away.

"How do you like that? You were seen but no one knows who you are." That woman saw you kissing me. She knew you were a white whore scoring some black cock but she didn't know that you are my teacher. Ain't that something? You can be seen and not seen at the same time. Now, let's practice that invisibility again." Kevin nodded downward. I dropped my head into his lap. He had already taken his huge black cock out of his shorts. I put it in my mouth but immediately Kevin took over. He held my head in place and bucked his hips. Before long he was savagely fucking my mouth with his black cock. Before he could climax he pulled me up and told me to lie on my back. Without any worries or fear I turned and laid down on my back.

Kevin pushed my skirt up and mounted me. He is so big. In our times together I rarely get to see his face. His lip lifted in a desperate snarl. I felt with each surge forward he was spreading me; widening my pelvis stretching my vagina and converting me over to his whore. I grabbed his buttocks and pulled him into me. Just as his cock sunk fully into my depths he laid down over me and with his mouth next to my ear he said "Listen here bitch there's a guy next to us. He just pulled in. He looks like he's about thirty years old. He knows we're here. He's watching you take my cock. Now I don't know him. You don't know him. He doesn't know us. Give him a show. Let him know that you are my whore and that you love my cock."

Kevin levered himself back up and smiled out the window. This was so naughty. Hell, it was exciting. As I squeezed his hard ass and spread my legs farther I yelled, "Fuck me, that's it fuck me with your beautiful cock."

"I love your cock. Please don't stop. Don't ever stop. I need it in me. Fuck me as hard as you want. Take me as your bitch. I'm your whore." With that last statement I threw my arms around him and pulled him to me. My hips bucked on their own as the climax washed over me. I probably mumbled something incoherent but I'm sure my hips never stopped moving. Then, just as my climax began to wane Kevin shoved himself deep inside me. God I felt like he was pinning me to the back seat. He grunted and my womb was flooded with his spectacular sperm. As he emptied himself into me, I licked and kissed his neck and chest and cooed like a dove. I was far more sated than I had ever been in all my life.

I suppose to prove a point; Kevin reached up and opened the door. Where the man was supposed to be was nothing but empty parking lot.

Kevin told me to stay still while he dressed. Once he was done he took pictures of me lying on my back. I'm sure I looked a mess. Finally Kevin motioned for me to get dressed. I drove home with the windows down hoping that the wind would carry away the musky smell of our sex.

That's where Joan's story ended. I read it again and then saved it to my hard drive. After I relieved myself I went to our bedroom. Joan was asleep. I flicked her hair from her neck so I could see the dark love bites. I smiled. She was his whore and I was glad for it.