Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers

"You chose to fuck the dude. You bent over for him, hell you even pulled your self open so he could get better at you. You loved it didn't you?" Kevin asked through hissing gasps.

"I love this." I replied truthfully, staring at his thick black cock.

Kevin took my chin into his black hand so I was looking up into his eyes. He spoke to like a disappointed parent whose child couldn't understand her wrongdoing. He said, "I know you love my cock. But it's more than just my black cock. Don't forget, you and I got together cause you couldn't keep your hands off my stepdad. Now bitch, don't stop stroking my cock."

I didn't realize I had stopped pumping his manhood. But his rebuke and even more, his scowl made me restart my ministrations. Kevin slid down in his seat and I knew what he needed me to do so I turned and crouched down on the dirty floor. My right hand cradled his testicles and my left worked his shaft.

Kevin began to sigh in rhythm with my movements. His eyes became slits as I stimulated his massive cock with my soft white hands.

"You're a black cock whore aren't you?" Kevin hissed.

"Yes, I am" I said calmly.

"Then what were you thinking when that dude fucked you. Because that's exactly what he did. That cock of his was buried balls deep in your cunt. Balls deep and you didn't even flinch. Damn, you didn't even know his name; black is all you needed to know." Kevin said in a slow cadence. He put his hand on the back of my neck and guided my mouth to his glorious cock.

I took him into my mouth and then licked his length, but I hadn't forgotten his question so I answered by saying, "I wasn't thinking. You seemed to want it. I wanted what you did. I was so afraid he was someone from school, maybe someone in one of your other classes who would know what I was."

Kevin's eyes opened and he said, "He knows what you are. Hell we all know what you are. It's just that he can't get you into trouble."

I gave his cock a long lick then held it an inch or two from mouth. I stared at it and breathlessly confessed, "It's been too long without this. I miss it so much." It's so beautiful, strong and potent."

A bright scene in the movie illuminated the theatre and suddenly I could see Kevin glaring down at me. He was angry, because once again I had stopped my worship of his manhood. I had been selfish and single minded. I couldn't withstand the fire from his eyes for very long. Then with averted eyes I said the truth. As a good woman I said it loudly, "You know me. I can trust you. I will do whatever you want. I'm your whore; I'm your slut."

Kevin pushed my mouth down over his cock. I understood his silent command. So I bobbed my head up and down over his lap. With each downward thrust I took more of his cock. After a few minutes I was able to go down until my nose pressed against his pubic bone. I ended each upstroke with a kiss and lick of the purple head. After a few minutes, Kevin arched his back and held my head. I didn't have his entire length in my mouth so I could feel him squirt his seed onto my awaiting tongue. I could taste his sweetness. I swallowed his warm, sweet nut. Some of his semen leaked out the sides of my mouth but with my finger and tongue I made sure I didn't waste a drop. Once Kevin was finished honoring me, I licked his cock and scrotum clean.

"Stand up and turn around, I got to have some of that pussy." Kevin commanded as he made a twirling sign with his index finger.

I stood before him and pulled up my skirt exposing my ass to this black youth who I had entrusted my future. As I bent over the seat in front of us, all of my anxiety disappeared like vapor. I reached for the arm rests below me and closed my eyes. In a moment Kevin's cock was in its rightful place.

At first, Kevin seemed content in taking me with slow, easy thrusts. He held my hips as he slowly levered himself back and forth, the slow movements allowed me to savor every millimeter of his manhood. At any moment anyone could come into the theatre. At any moment anyone could find me fucking an eighteen year old black high school senior. A boy really, one that was half my age.

I just didn't care about the danger; as long as he kept fucking me nothing else was important. A black potent phallus stimulating my hungry sex was all I needed, it was all I had and there was nothing else. Involuntarily my eyelids slid closed. Like a good bitch I arched my back and lifted my ass. My accommodating vagina took Kevin fully with each thrust. I was so wet, I was so ungodly wet. Nothing could keep me from fulfilling his needs.

"You called it right" Kevin told me as his cock pushed slowly back and forth. "You said it right. You're my slut. Mine for the time allotted to me. Understand?" he asked with a slight slur.

"Yes, I'm yours till you leave. I'll do whatever you want. I trust you. I'll do what you want." I said truthfully.

He buried himself fully and crushed his groin into my ass. Holding himself perfectly still he asked me, "Did you like it when that guy fucked you?"

My answer flowed out of me like a held breath and I heard myself say, "Yes, I loved it. I felt so alive."

"What made it feel so good?" Kevin prodded.

"It was sinful. A good woman doesn't let a total stranger put his penis inside her. Only her husband should do that." I said.

Kevin must have known there was more because he leaned over my back. I felt the heat of his desire as he whispered, "He was more than just a stranger. He was a black stranger. He was black and you were fucking him where anyone could see you."

I didn't wait for him to finish, "I thought that was what you wanted. I was just doing what I thought..."

"What you thought I wanted you to do. You would have done it all wouldn't you? You'd have taken the fucking and you would have taken his nut." Kevin was bent at the waist over me, panting out the scenario of my impromptu mating.

I turned to face him and we kissed deeply. Looking into his eyes I bared my soul as I confessed, "Whatever you want. I'll do it."

Kevin levered himself up and said, "Good, you said the words." His gaze moved to the row in front. I saw a shadow and looked up. Standing in the next row was an older black man. He was probably in his mid fifties. His clothes were shabby. He was bald on top and had a ring of graying hair that hung over his ears. His eyes and teeth were yellowed. He was hissing as he looked down at me.

I froze. I was flooded with the same panic that had paralyzed me in the music store. This time, Kevin's voice was a beacon in the storm. "Help Tommy out" he said.

The older black man took several steps closer, his hands fumbled at his waist. Suddenly his pants fell to the floor. My nostrils were full of the musty smell of an unclean, homeless man's crotch. His thick cock hung from a thatch of wiry gray hair.

Kevin had his hand on the small of my back so I couldn't stand up. My face was inches from this older man's black cock. It was long, dark and uncircumcised. In the half life it looked like a wrinkled summer sausage.

In an easy tone, Kevin said, "This is my buddy Tommy. He comes here some times when the weather's bad. He's a good man. He ain't busted a nut, hell since he been coming in here and sleeping all day."

Then in a mocking nasally voice, Kevin told me to 'get Tommy off'.

At that moment, just at the end of his command, Kevin withdrew himself from me and then rammed his manhood home. He slapped my ass hard as I reached out and grabbed the homeless black man's cock. It was bumpy and smelled like sweat.

Kevin began to taunt me by saying, "this was my plan bitch, see how far you'd go. Tommy won't tell anyone, will ya Tommy?"

Tommy answered by saying "No...No I'm not going to talk to anyone; damn Kevin she's gorgeous. Oh, look at those titties, they're so big; she is a fine one. Mighty fine, oh and she's doing my cock so good."

I was slowly running my hand up and down his thick blackness. The loose skin traveled up and covered the meatus. Then as my hand traveled down his incredible length; the head appeared and stood proudly out against his gray pubes.

Kevin praised me as he said, "That's it, that's it, you doing it right. You making both of us feel so good. Now you take care of my man. Tommy needs it too."

My hand had stopped. So I rested my weight on my left elbow and with my right I pulled Tommy closer to me. I nuzzled and kissed the sagging skin below his phallus. I pushed his huge testicles around with my tongue. I could see his scrotum glisten in the flickering half light. He was dark, sweaty and unclean.

"Damn you is one freaky bitch." Kevin said through a hiss. He knew what I needed. His thrusts were smooth and measured. Kevin's unerring rhythm was enough to usher in my release. But now, his familiar moves, Tommy's musk and the excitement of our imminent discovery coalesced into an orgasmic wave that was stronger and harder than any I had ever experienced.

The movie's flickering light disappeared. I forgot the smoothness of the leather seat. I forgot about the weight on my elbow and the strain of my neck muscles. I was under the wave and powerless against it. My muscles went slack, I couldn't move. Darkness fluttered at the corners of my eyes and then I was gone.

Slowly, the euphoria evaporated and I began to understand my situation. Awakening from sudden blackout, I found that I was practically upside down. I don't know how much time had passed; I was stretched over the seatback. I must have made quite a spectacle. My face was in the seat of the row in front of us and my bare ass was in the air. Kevin was holding my hips as he plunged in and out of me. I tried to right myself by planting my feet on the ground and pushing my chest up off the seat. But, Kevin's hand on the small of my back once again held me in place.

Tommy cradled my cheeks. His big dark hands were gentle. He turned my head so once again my lips brushed against his scrotum.

"Oh that's it girl. Kiss it, kiss my nuts." He said like a prayer.

I was still trying to get up, my efforts brought my face farther into Tommy's crotch. Tommy's hands no longer gently compelled me to pleasure him. They held my face tightly between his thighs. His sagging scrotum rested on my lips.

"That's it, lick my nuts lady." Tommy whispered.

I parted my lips and let one of Tommy's big nuts fill my mouth. His skin was tangy and sweet. His gray pubes smelled like old cologne.

Then he began to pull and tug on his phallus. It was a huge thing; uncircumcised, thick and formless like a link of sausage.

"Ah that's it. That's it white bitch. I'm nutting all over your face; your pretty white fucking face. Now take it, take it all." Tommy said with a glare.

I felt Tommy's scrotum tighten and just then his cock erupted. Semen spewed everywhere. Some landed on my cheek and neck but the majority was matted in my hair.

"Oh God, that's good, that's real good dawg." Tommy said as he pumped the last couple of drops from the huge shaft. I continued to lick and nuzzle both of his heavy testicles until his grip changed and he was pushing me away from his sensitive organ.

Kevin was still holding my hips and fucking me. Though he was not overly rough, he was relentless. I needed to get up and clean myself off, but there would be none of that until Kevin was finished with me.

"Damn, bitch I thought you was having a spasm or something. I ain't never seen a bitch cum so hard. Fuck, you know you really love this shit. Damn. Look at you, half naked in a movie theatre, bent over a seat with a black cock in your pussy and fucking nut juice all over you." Kevin said in that sibilant voice that meant he was fighting the urge to climax.

"This is what you want." I said in the same sort of hiss.

"Hell yeah; you're my whore. You proved it; You're mine just like the dollar bill in my pocket." He replied. His thrusts came more rapidly. As he continued his taunt me.

Then I agreed to something that I know I shouldn't have. I agreed to it because it was so far off, so very remote that I couldn't consider the ramifications from such a thing. I agreed to be marked.

"Oh God I'll do it, just nut in me please. Please nut in me." I said like a whore pleading for her life.

For the first time I realized that I had been rocking back and forth impaling myself on Kevin's thick manhood. I was acting like an animal. From my hips Kevin pulled me toward him. He stood hard and erect. I was deeply impaled on his cock as he blessed me with his liquid essence. He pumped me full of his seminal fluid. Then he reiterated his intentions as my womb soaked up his juice, "Your husband gonna ask you why. You tell him whatever you want. But, you know, just like we know, they is your badge of honor.

Just then, he pulled out of me and stood back from me. I heard the clank of his belt and low whine of his zipper and I knew it was okay to stand up. Well, I tried to stand but my legs were rubber so instead I levered myself up and put my feet together. My thighs were slick. My muscles felt so used that I couldn't stand still. I was shaking like I had just run a marathon.

Slowly, I pulled my skirt down over my bottom and pulled my jacket over me once again. The buttons on my top were gone. I'd have to hold it closed. I began to wipe the semen from my cheek when Kevin cleared his throat. He was staring at me like I would stare at a student who knew better. I did know better. I licked out of my hand the semen that I had so carelessly wiped off my face.

I wasn't given time to gather my thoughts or establish my bearings on what was happening. As soon as I could stand without leaning, Kevin whisked me out of the theater. I heard Tommy ask when Kevin was bringing me back. Kevin only said "Soon enough" and we pushed through the doors.

We passed a small crowd of black youths in the lobby waiting to get into a more popular movie. Several of the girls laughed as I passed. I heard the word "slut", when I looked back to see who said it all of the boys were staring at me. I'm sure I looked the whore. My hair had gobs of drying semen in it. My thighs were slick from my mating with Kevin. My vagina was leaking semen. Puddles fell as I strode through the movie complex and down the mall corridors. My clothes were wrinkled and I had to keep a hand on my top, otherwise without the buttons, it would have opened for everyone to see my bare sweaty breasts.

There were a lot more people in the mall than when I had arrived. Through the food court I saw several older black women frowning at me. Since there was no school, there were a lot of teenagers milling around. Most of the boys stared at me. I even saw one or two of them pointing at me. I looked to Kevin for support; he grinned at me then looked ahead and pulled me forward. A group of boys on my right hooped as I passed. Kevin stopped and turned toward them. He reached into my top and squeezed my breast. Beneath the fabric of my top he fondled my breast in front of the boys.

Kevin waited a few moments to let them soak in the spectacle. Then he said, "Look what you get when you stay in school."

I heard a couple of them gasp and someone loudly said "Oh shit" then Kevin turned on his heel and we were outside. When we got to my car, I was too exhausted to drive. So, I automatically got into the passenger seat. Kevin was all smiles as he turned on the car and we drove out of the parking lot.

That's where my wife's letter stopped. Once again I perused the pictures and they confirmed everything. Looking closely, the first couple confirmed that she was shopping in a mall. There was another picture of her entering the CD store, followed by another of her bent over a rack, her skirt flipped over her waist and a thin black man fucking her from behind. The scene was framed so that the picture caught Joan bent over the rack, her bare breast resting on the CD cases. She was staring at the camera. It was obvious from her expression that she was enjoying herself. Her lover's head was outside the shot.

From what I had read, the next picture must have been taken by Kevin. Joan was bent over a movie theatre seat. The picture was taken from above; the photographer was black and was fucking my wife doggy style. There was another black man in front of Joan. He was shabbily dressed most of him was outside the frame of the picture, but what I could see was a thatch of wiry gray pubic hair and my wife's tongue on his wet scrotum. Semen coated Joan's neck, cheek and back and there were gobs of it in her hair.

The last picture was of her leaving the mall. I was perplexed. Had she planned on getting a tattoo? I hate tattoos on women. I've always thought Joan hated them too; now, hell she was going to get one. What the hell was going on? A part of me, the rational part, began to take over. "You don't know what she's done yet. Go home and see." I thought about it and let the truth sink in and ameliorate my fears. For ten minutes or so I sat motionless at my desk just letting the absurdity of my predilections soak in.

I was excited over my wife's new secret life. I was aroused over the mere thought of her taking a black man's semen into her fertile womb. My prim and proper wife, who had never even given oral sex to anyone before we met, was now sucking off total strangers in public places. She was a whore for her young black lover and this turned me on. But, and here is my hypocrisy; a tattoo, any tattoo angered me beyond words. Sitting there at my desk I asked myself why the prospect of a tattoo bothered me so much. I contemplated the question while staring at the picture of Joan leaving the mall. In that quiet, ten minutes at my desk, two things came to mind.

First, a tattoo is permanent and omnipresent. It's always there, no matter the occasion, seeing the tattoo will immediately bring me back to how and why she got it. Joan isn't always a whore, hell, most of the time she's a loving mother and wife. A tattoo could be seen by our families and friends. Even a discreet one would invite unwanted questions and generate a lot of gossip. Our lives would be ruined.

Second, the picture that was open in front of me; the one I had assumed was of Joan leaving the mall was something completely different. She was leaving a tattoo and body piercing shop.

I packed my things and went home. The best way to control my anger was to just not think about Joan. So instead of wondering where she had the tattoo and what it was, I focused on the home projects I needed to finish. I still needed to finish the tiling in the basement and the upstairs bathroom needed a new faucet. I stopped at two home improvement stores on the way home. The first store had my faucet and the second had a better price on tile nippers. By the time I pulled into the driveway it was nearly eight o'clock. Being that late, normally Joan would have called me, but not today, today she must have had other things on her mind.

I didn't open the garage. Instead, I pulled up into the driveway and walked around to the back of the house. The house was quiet. Joan's coat and bag were on the dining room table and the TV was on but the volume turned down. I went upstairs, our bedroom door was open and the shower was running. I couldn't have asked for a better scenario so I took a deep breath and walked into the room. I made sure to make plenty of noise.

Immediately, Joan called out "Ed is that you?" She sounded a little startled but that was all, maybe she hadn't gone through with this marking thing after all.

I told her that I'd just arrived. "I had to stop by the store to get the faucet and the nippers. I'm sorry I'm late." I Said with feigned fatigue.

"That's okay." Joan said in a conciliatory tone. I got home late myself.

I had to smile at that one. Joan had a knack for telling a lie and the truth all at the same time.

engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers