Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
629 Followers

"Oh really; what made you so late? I asked while trying not to sound too interested.

I was still standing near the door. The bed was between me and the master bath. Without turning the water off or even drying herself, Joan walked naked into the bedroom.

She looked like a cat stalking easy prey. Each step was perfectly placed; making her movement as arousing as her nakedness. She stopped a foot or so from the bed, put her hands on her shapely hips and with one foot extended toward me she smiled. There weren't any tattoos. Joan's flawless pale skin was unmarred by ink.

"I was getting these" Joan purred. She ran her fingers across her flawless breasts to reveal a single shiny metal stud through each nipple.

A tumble of questions filled my mouth, but Joan kept her silence as she walked around the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I got them because Kevin wanted me to have them. I got them because while they're in, I'm a nasty black cock loving whore." Joan said proudly.

With my hard cock in her fist Joan looked up into my eyes and continued to confess her intentions by saying, "While I'm wearing them, I can do anything, anything at all."

Joan stopped to take my cock into her mouth. She swallowed my entire length and then pulled back and repeated this motion until I put my hand down and stopped her.

"So this is your marking?" I asked not realizing that the question had given me away.

"Yes and no. It's an emblem of our secret life." Joan whispered.

"Our secret..." I began to ask.

"Yes ours, you love those emails don't you? Well I've got to live it to write about it." Joan said with a smile and then looked down to my cock and looked back up with a questioning look on her face.

I simply said "I suppose you're right" and Joan took my length into her mouth.

I understood the invitation so I bucked my hips and fucked Joan's face. When I came, it was the hardest climax of my life. After Joan licked my cock and balls clean she stood up and then bent over the side of the bed and recited her story as I fucked her. She told me how a stranger had fucker her in a music store and she had sucked off a homeless black man in a public theatre. She told me how the young black men stared at her as she walked with Kevin to the entrance of the mall. Before they left Kevin turned her around and told her to look at the floor. There were puddles of shiny semen making a trail to the door where they were standing.

Joan continued to confess as I slowly thrust my cock in and out of her soaking pussy. She was whispering as she said, "I let Kevin drive. He knew exactly where to go. It was a small shop in an empty strip mall. Kevin walked up to the counter and laid down his ID and some money. The balding man behind the counter had a long pencil thin ponytail that hung to the back of his knees. Kevin said something and the man looked at me and just asked "is that what you want?" I nodded and followed both of them through a thick black curtain to a small room with a barber chair at its center and rows of cluttered shelves all around.

While the man was putting some tongs, cotton swabs and some small bottles on a stainless steel tray, Kevin told me to take my top off. I did, and sat, topless in the chair. Without a word of warning the man turned around clamped my left nipple and pierced it. I didn't scream. Tears ran down my cheeks but I didn't scream. Then, the old man walked on the other side of me and pierced my right one. Oh my God it hurt. But the pain didn't last long and Kevin smiled at me and said that now I looked like I should. The old man laughed and waved us both out through the curtain. They've been sore to the touch ever since. So, Kevin took me back to the mall.

He parked in the third row from the main entrance. I sucked his cock as people walked past the car. While I forgot my pain and loved Kevin's manhood he told me that the next time would be different. He means to share me with other black men. He intends to watch me fuck strangers. He is going to share me. Did you hear me Ed? Kevin wants your wife to fuck strange black men."

"Is that what you want" I asked slowly

After a long pause Joan whispered "if that's what Kevin wants...Yes"

I thrust hard into her and came. As the last of my semen spewed into her gaping cunt, all I could say was "Why didn't you fuck Tommy?"

engywwok
engywwok
629 Followers