Job Security Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syndee
Syndee
161 Followers

This was not the first time we had been to their house, but it was the first time during the summer. They had resisted the temptation to move north of town with the new money and build a big fancy house up there. Instead, they bought an old mansion in the older southern part of town and had it totally renovated. It was beautiful and must have cost a fortune. It was sitting on a small hill. On one side of the house was a large city park, which was where the fireworks would be going off well after sundown. On the other side, you walked down a gravel path to a huge swimming pool, complete with lights and a very small bathhouse. It was probably 40 yards from the house to the pool, separated in part by a small wooded area. What caught a lot of attention were the portable black lights around the pool.

There were no children. Everybody was enjoying the pool in the 100-degree weather. Food and drink was abundant, but most were more than aware of the two guests there and stayed away from drinking too much. The food was a different story and was wonderful as usual. Everybody got through eating and they removed everything just as it got dark. It was a great party, and our hosts were perfect.

After the area was clear and it was pitch dark (it was still 45 minutes before the fireworks) the personnel director yelled out "Everybody in the pool!" We all got in, including the host and guests. Then they did the neatest thing. They brought out a bag of plastic balls about the size of softballs and started throwing them into the pool until everybody had one. We saw that there were numbers on each ball. We were told that there was a list matching each number to a money prize ranging from a five to a hundred dollar bill with one special grand prize ball. The idea was to start getting rid of your ball within the confines of the pool until you had a ball that you felt lucky with and then you held onto it until it was over. When everybody thought they were set, they were going to count to ten, during which time you could get rid of your ball to see it there were any trades. Sounded easy, then he said to wait a second. All at once the lights went out and the black lights went on. The balls were fluorescent and glowing like crazy under the lights, but you could hardly see anything or anybody around you. What you COULD see were white bathing suits and Marty's was very prominent.

A whistle blew, those balls started flying and it was the craziest thing you ever saw. It was a blast and everybody was having fun. You couldn't quite pick out features of people but you could detect certain voices. But other than that you were almost in a wet vacuum. It was a great idea, whoever did it.

I could recognize some voices (my husbands across the pool) but not many. Then, after a while, I could hear Danny getting closer and closer to me. It crossed my mind to be quiet and I tried to move on, but it was too late. All at once he was right there beside me. He spoke in my ear about the chaos and we both laughed about it. Then he took the ball I had in my hand and replaced it with another.

"Don't even think about getting rid of this ball." He told me not to let go of that ball no matter what and don't take a chance of getting it confused with another. I didn't know the deal, but grasped it with both hands.

He stopped talking but didn't leave my side, which started to bother me a little bit. Those balls were flying all over the place but the two of us had become a quiet little cove over to one side of the middle of madness. Then it happened. I winced as he slowly stroked my arm very gently, almost as you would a child. I moved away slightly, but he moved with me and never lost contact with my skin. I made a serious move to leave, but a strong gentle arm came around my waist, immobilizing me, and a voice whispered, "Stay with me."

My body trembled with dread when I heard him say that. I knew what was going on. Of all the stupid things, what came to my mind was that old saying, "First time shame on you, second time shame on me." Then, as he moved his hands over my stomach and down my thighs I thought what the hell is he doing, right here in the middle of these people. Right in the middle of these unknowing, unconcerned people. I had a husband there, someplace, tending to a guest, not knowing his wife was literally in the hands of another man.

But that didn't help me. I had a set of very knowing hands revisiting a body that had shown before to be vulnerable to his touch. He slipped his hands around and I could feel their strength kneading my ass, and my muscles squeezed involuntarily. Not a good sign for me, but a huge encouragement for him. He drew me very close and I could smell him, the heat of him washing over my body in what I assumed was a pink flush. He pulled my hips back hard against him, pressing his huge erection against the cheeks of my ass. It was the only thing that I was aware of in the midst of all the activity. I knew we were going to be caught. This was madness.

Then, slowly, one hand slid up to my breast, concealed in darkness under water. He went under my suit and I gasped as his hand cupped me, teasing the tip between the pad of his thumb and a finger. The other hand slid down my stomach, gently tracing around my navel on the way down to my thighs and very slowly starting to come back up. Try as I may, I couldn't get away from the intrusion and my reactions actually resulted in me squirming back against his erection. My breast started to rise up and down in the water; shimmering with the short breaths I was taking.

When I felt his fingers search the wet edge around the leg of my suit, sliding under it, that was it! Shocked, I grasped his hand. "Danny" I said softly, "Stop it. Somebody is going to see you." I could only whisper with others within earshot.

He whispered softly in my ear "Is that why you want me to stop?" As he said it, he slipped a finger inside my suit and trailed it up and down my pussy, teasing but not entering. My lips are oversized to start with and very sensitive. I couldn't help it. I knew he could hear panting and feel my involuntary contractions and was hoping he was the only one that did. Even though we were not in the middle of the rowdy crowd, I was being very sensitive to alerting them.

I tried to move away from him but he held me close. Pulling and holding back my suit leg with his left hand, he slipped his right one between my wet slit. When it hit those nerves, I arched my back, stifling an unwanted moan that I knew was on my lips. My mind refused to work, frozen in that crowd. How did this happen again? Am I telegraphing something to him? But all my thoughts were turning to his hand between my legs, the only other sensation being the pressure from his erection pressed against my cheeks.

Then, merciful, merciful release. The lights came on and it was over. My God, I escaped, although it was with a body that was on fire. I looked down and his erection was easily visible even through the water. He saw me look and laughed. "Guess who's not going to get out of the pool," he laughed, me with him. It was a nervous laugh, but I could afford to be laughing now.

It was pitch dark by that time and we heard a loud boom, which was the fireworks people telling us the show was about to start. Everybody scrambled to get their numbers from the balls turned in. Turned out nobody got less than twenty, with a number of fifties and hundreds. It really went over well.

David was already gone with the guest. (He wasn't missing a beat) I was getting my stuff together when Marty came over and gave me a big hug. Then she dropped the bombshell.

"I know I always seem to lean on you, Syndee, but could you stay back a few minutes to help Danny put everything back?" I couldn't believe it. I was going to say no? I said sure, I'd help her. She thanked me and said she was on the way up with the guest but Danny needed to be there soon and for me to make him.

Trapped! I could not believe it. I started picking up a few things as I saw her disappear up the hill and he was throwing stuff out of the pool. When everybody was gone, he came out of the pool, locked up the equipment in the storage, and turned out the lights. I was so relieved. I dodged that bullet, even though I was still tingling like crazy inside. I picked up my stuff and started walking away.

"Wait, Syndee. Just a second." His voice coming out of the dark was soft but very strong. I froze in place and started shaking as he approached. I couldn't see him well, but I was sure he was still burdened with that unfulfilled erection. He found me easily with the safety lights that were still on. Taking my bag out of my hands, he turned me around and wrapped his arms around me, pressing himself up against my ass. Not only was his erection there, but very apparent through his trunks. He felt me tense up with the contact.

"Relax, Syndee. It's just me." His voice was soft and coaxing, but very ominous to a mind searching for an escape route. Slowly, he reached around me and removed the cover I had put on over my bathing suit. As hot as it was, I had put it on for modesty rather than warmth.

"Danny, please. We need to go." My voice was more pleading than strong.

"We'll go in a minute. I've wanted to be alone with you for a long time."

Taking my hand, he pulled me over to the large stairs leading back down into the pool. There were still underwater lights on in the pool but they were very dim at best and set far apart. He pulled me over to a spot where there was very little light and the water was just below my breast.

"Danny, I want to leave now."

"In a minute. Right now, this is all just perfect."

Just as he said it there was a huge explosion that seemed almost overhead. It was the start of the fireworks. It was well advertised that the display itself would be thirty-seven minutes long, so I knew my predicament would be short lived.

Danny was aware of it, too. Without a word or any warning, he pressed up hard against me, pinning me to the side of the pool. His mouth went to mine quickly, but strong and soft. He stayed there so long and searched my lips and tongue such that I responded, thinking that maybe this was all that he wanted. Through my objections and misgivings, the thought crossed my mind that I had not been kissed like that for a long time. Though unwanted, it was nice.

I should have known that, under the circumstances, I was just kidding myself about his motives. My hands had been on his chest the whole time in a feeble attempt to push him away. His hands went to the straps of my suit and pulled them down halfway to my bottom, the straps pinning both my arms to my side in the process.

Time was short, and that was the way he approached it. With no hesitation, he pulled my legs open and around his waist. That, along with the buoyancy of the water, caused me to rise up. My breasts surfaced totally out of the water and his mouth found them immediately.

"O-o-h-h-h. U-m-m-m." The first sound coming out was mine; the second was his. I tensed and my head went back when his hot mouth closed over my nipples. Instinctively, I tried to move my hands but the straps had them pinned to my side. I think the feeling of captivity added rather than detracted from the moment.

Our vision was starting to adjust to the dim light and through the light of the fireworks exploding nearby I could watch him now. Mostly I just saw the top of his head as he gorged himself, but at times he would just tease my rigid nipples with his tongue. When he did this he made an effort to look up at me, allowing direct eye-to-eye contact. Looking straight into his eyes while he teased my nipples was almost as big a turn-on as the actual attention he was giving my sensitive breasts.

I was giving in, and we both knew it. My legs had wrapped around his waist and, with what little ability I had, my captured arms had reached out to hold him. I could feel his erection brushing against my bottom through the wet suit. The support he was giving me along with the natural flotation of my body created a surreal feeling of being suspended there in the pool. Having never done it in the water before, the anticipation was starting to build and all thoughts of escape had vanished.

He sensed my readiness and removed my legs from around his waist. Lowering my suit down my arms and below my waist until it was gangling off one of my feet, he put both hands under my ass, lifting me until I had my head back on the ledge of the pool, my supported body floating on top of the water.

"I've wanted to taste you so long I can't put it off any longer." He slipped my legs over his shoulders, letting them float as he supported my ass with both hands and lowered his head to my crotch until his mouth was almost in the water. Using his nose and mouth, he separated my lips and slid his tongue into me.

If I had any intentions of reaction or protesting, it all was brushed aside in an instant. Foregoing any small talk or foreplay, his mouth hungrily sought out and found my clit, hard and protruding in the water. As soon as his lips closed around it, he began a ferocious attack on it that caused me to buck up out of the water and against his mouth.

"A-a-i-i-e-e-e," spilled out as my head stiffened back against the ledge of the pool and my legs went straight out. He was sucking hard on it, slipping it in and out of his hot mouth frantically. I glanced around quickly to see if we were alone, as if it would have changed anything. I tried to put my hands behind his head but found that I needed them against the side of the pool to support myself. He was going to be in complete control of all this.

"M-m-m-m-m." I wasn't going to last and I knew it. There was no question about any technique or anything else here. What he was giving me was a non-stop rapid, hard sucking of my clit. And that was exactly where all my thoughts and sensations turned. All I was aware of was that small bundle of nerves and the mouth surrounding it. It was too much and I started a rapid rotation of my hips and started a slow moan. My orgasm was seconds away and we both knew it.

"N-o-o-o-o." It came out of me without thinking when he suddenly removed his mouth from me, leaving me thrashing about in the water. It was like I had an internal bomb trying to explode with the clock stuck on one second. It left me moaning out loud, grasping at him with my hands trying to pull him back to finish me. But when I saw he was just changing directions, I waited impatiently for him. Neither of us spoke while he lowered his own trunks down his legs then took my hand in his. When he put it around his erection and lowered his mouth to mine I closed my fingers around it, shocked at my aggressiveness and jolting at the sensation of another man in my hand, especially being totally wet. Without thinking, I started stroking it gently.

As the fireworks continued and the time was quickly expiring, I knew what he wanted and offered no resistance, using my hand to guide him into me. As soon as his head entered me, I moved my hand and he pressed forward. What a sensation, all that wetness being a totally new experience for me.

Time was a huge factor and he knew it. He finally removed his mouth from mine and we both gave out a big moan. He pulled my legs tightly around him and began a steady barrage of long, strong strokes in me. This was not sweet lovemaking right now, but a pounding, passion driven fuck! How much he wanted me was evident and I wasn't doing anything to discourage him. I was alternating between wrapping my legs around him and letting them float on their own from the lift of the water. The result was me riding pretty high out of the water, his face closer to my breasts than my mouth, so that's where he gave his attention.

"Come with me." He wasn't lasting very long. Caught up in his own rush for a release, he obviously didn't realize how high I was, my body poised for certain orgasm. I could feel him starting to speed up and his body tense.

"Come with me, Syndee." He repeated it, so I guess he was looking for an answer. Even though I was riding high with him, I wasn't sure I would do it before he came. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and my legs tightly around him, moving my body back and forth to match his strokes.

"I'm there." It was more of a squeak coming out of me than anything else, trying to speak as my unpreventable release had started low inside me and was working itself up through my nerve system. Instead of it making me come, it just intensified it for him and he couldn't hold back his release.

"A-a-a-h-h-h," He muted his moan by taking my breast in his mouth. He never stopped the pounding and came into me, squirting into me with a load I could actually feel as it ejected. I closed my eyes and accepted the hardness as I felt it grow temporarily.


"O-o-o-o-h-h-h." I was as caught up in it as he, his last strokes with the expanded cock making me go over the top. I reacted by pumping madly against him, letting the sensation of his hard cock fill me. All the attention he was giving my mouth and nipples kept me at an electric, tingling level of excitement.

"I was hoping you would come with me." His shaking, husky voice was that of appreciation. I knew he was right; we had hit it together.

"Um, um, um, um." Instead of speaking back to him, I was only able to give out small grunts as his strokes still impaled me.

He started to slow down, bringing me with him. We both knew we were in peril of being discovered.

"Are you alright with this?" He had pulled out of me, causing us both to groan. He searched and found his trunks.

"It's okay." It was more of a whisper, certainly with no conviction. What was I to say, and the reality of what had just happened was starting to break through the ecstasy. Here I was, in a pool with my husband's boss, where seconds before he was buried deep into me, his heart beating hard against mine, our lips locked in intense passion. There was nobody to blame but myself and my explosive orgasm was not something I just imagined, but rather something I knew I would look back on with erotic thoughts.

"You don't act like it's okay. I'm sorry. I just wanted you so bad." I realized that I was allowing him to put my suit back on me. All at once his touch seemed alien and I cringed at the touch. He may have sensed my reaction. Taking my hand, he led me back up to the stairs to get out of the pool.

We needed to leave. Just as we started back up the hill, I thought I saw just a quick glimpse of white on the other side of the bushes. It startled me, knowing that only Marty's swimsuit would stand out in the dark like that. I started to say something to Danny, but instead brushed it aside as me just being oversensitive to the situation and went on. We entered the other side of the house with the guest unnoticed and saw the finale of the show.

Neither of them ever made any reference to the event. The ball that Danny gave me turned out to be the "Grand Surprise." (Surprise, surprise) It was an all paid trip for two to the baseball All-Star game in Baltimore the following week. We went and had a wonderful time. I decided that it was Danny's way of saying that I was "paid in full."

I had no idea it was just a retainer fee. I'll have to tell you about it later. (Sorry, I'm a basketball mom!)

Syndee
Syndee
161 Followers
12