Job Well Done

Story Info
Working late has a good outcome.
1.1k words
4.07
56.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd14
cd14
23 Followers

My wife and I have a great sex life. We have done a lot, and have even had a foursome once with friends of ours. What happened a few weeks ago, I never expected.

My kids were gone for the Week-end, and I had to work late on Friday. Jen offered to stay and help finish a project we need done for Saturday morning. We finished at about 2 am; Jen lives a fair distance away, so I told her she could stay at my place. Jen knows my wife, Debi, so no big deal.

When we got up the next day, Jen and I went back into work till about lunch time. We both went back to my place and had a drink to celebrate a job well done. Debi joined in and after a few hours, Jen decide to stay Saturday night as well, on account of she couldn't drive home.

I noticed that Jen and Debi were getting quite friendly; I told them if they continued I might get jealous. Debi smiled at me then leaned over and gave Jen a kiss, then gave me a wink. Jen then kissed Debi back, and I noticed her tongue dart into my wife's mouth. WOW. I have seen my wife with another woman before, but this was hot. My wife is in her early 30's and is a 36 C, and I love her slightly bigger the Average ass. Jen is 22 with a 36 D chest and a slightly smaller, but no less great, ass.

The two of them made out for about 10 minutes, and I was getting harder by the second. Debi then started to kiss Jen's neck, and then she pulled her shirt over her head. She slowly removed Jen's bra, and let her big tits fall out. Debi started licking and sucking Jen's nipples, Jen looked over at me with a huge grin on her face.

"I have never done anything like this before" Jen said as she held my wife's face to her tits.

"Don't worry we'll be gently"

My wife said as she gave Jen another kiss. Debi then remove her own top and bra. Jen reached down and played with her nipples.

"Go ahead and suck them" Debi moaned.

Jen lowered her head and took one of Debi's nipples into her mouth. I just sat back and enjoyed the show. Debi then look over at me and asked

"Do you want to watch me eat her pussy?"

All I could do was nod my head. Debi pulled Jen's mouth off her tits, and then had her stand up. Debi undid her pants and slowly pulled them down. Debi kissed her stomach and kept working her way down. She slid her panties down as I saw Jen's ass for the first time. I had jerked off thinking about seeing Jen naked many times, but she looked better then I had hoped.

Jen had her back to me, so I took in the sight of her ass. Debi moved her hands up and down over Jen's great ass, as she continued to kiss her stomach and move slowly down. Jen then pulled Debi to her feet and removed her pants and underwear. They stood there kissing as they explored each others body with there hands. Debi turned Jen around to face me, as she continued to play with Jen's tits. Debi then move her hand down to Jen's bare pussy. What a sight. Debi slipped a finger into her, then two. I had taken off my clothes as they were going at it. I sat there with my eight and ¼ inches in my hand.

"I want you to suck his cock as I eat your pussy" my wife whispered to Jen.

Jen moved over to me, first we kissed, and then she put her big tits in my mouth. She then got on her knees and grabbed my dick. Jen stroked it like a pro. She then lowered her head and licked the pre-cum off the end of my cock. Jen then sucked on my balls, and then slowly move her tongue up my shaft. I was in heaven.

Debi had moved in behind Jen, and was licking her pussy. Jen then took my dick into her mouth. Jen was really good. I knew that this wouldn't last long. Debi was going wild on Jen's pussy, as Jen was asking Debi to suck her clit. Jen was on the verge of Cumming. Jen put her head on my lap and screamed as Debi brought her to orgasm. Jen then put my dick back into her mouth and sucked until I couldn't hold off any longer. I told her I was going to cum, and she started to suck harder. I shot my load into her mouth. With my cum still fresh in her mouth, Jen turned around and told Debi

"Now it's your turn"

Jen pushed Debi down to the floor and went right for her shaved wet pussy. You wouldn't know that this was Jen's first time eating pussy. I move up to kiss my wife. I could taste Jen on her lips.

"Are you enjoying her tongue?" I asked her.

Debi just smiled. She then whispered

"Why don't you eat her lovely pussy?"

I don't need to be told twice.

Jen was so wet. I had not eaten a hairless pussy in a long time. Jen and Debi both came together. By this time I was hard again. Jen and Debi were both lying on the floor kissing. "Who wants to be first" I asked.

"Debi should be first" Jen said as she starting sucking on my tits again.

I slid my cock into my wife's wet pussy. I fucked my wife as they played with each others tits. Debi had a powerful orgasm, and told me she wanted to watch me fuck Jen. Jen took her mouth off Debi's tits and pulled me on top of her. I slide my cock inside her. Jen felt great. I started slowly, and then we both got into a rhythm. Debi sat back and watched us. She had her fingers playing with her pussy. I could till Jen was getting close. I sped up; Jen grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper inside her.

"I want you to cum inside me"

Jen started Cumming and that sent me over the edge. I shot my load deep inside her. Seconds later Debi brought herself to another climax.

We all rested for a while, then when to sleep. I can hardly wait till the next time we celebrate a job well done.

cd14
cd14
23 Followers