Job Well Done

Story Info
A first-time hooker is shown what to do.
875 words
3.36
61.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katya straightened her hair and smoothed her hands over her body. Her tall, slender frame was enhanced by impossibly high stiletto heels and the silky robe she was wearing fell open slightly at the throat to reveal the tops of her round, creamy tits. She ran her hands over her breasts and wasn't surprised the feel the hard jut of her nipples. She was nervous, excited. This was the first time she'd ever done this, and was sure it wouldn't be the last. She had come to this house in Nevada hoping to get a well paying job and got one. She intended on earning her money with every ounce of enthusiasm she had.

Katya smiled softly to herself as she opened the door to "her" room and her breath caught at the sight of the man waiting for her on the soft king-sized bed. His dark, commanding eyes caught hers at once. His dark hair was wind-tousled and his face was cold, hard. He surveyed her body slowly and Katya felt herself get warm and wet as his eyes traveled languidly down her body, and she almost fainted when he licked his lips, as if he wanted to taste every inch of her. He nodded softly and she stepped completely into the room, locking the door behind her.

She stepped beside the bed and got on her knees in front of the man, running her hands over his body as she did so. Suddenly, he grabbed her wrists and twisted her arms in front of her. "Let me get this straight," he said forcefully, speaking slowly and clearly. "You do whatIwant you to do, nothing else, alright?"

Katya nodded. She knew she should be horrified by this display, but she felt strangely, excitingly aroused. She just wanted to do what he said, to give him pleasure, to make him moan and writhe beneath her.

The man's face hardened, his mouth twisting into a sneer of contempt. His hand came up, grabbed the back of Katya's hair, and twisted until she squealed softly from the pain. He smiled and shoved her head toward his crotch. "Unbuckle my belt and suck my cock. Do it slowly."

Katya's heart thudded as she unbuckled his belt, shuddering at the thought of this man's cock in her mouth. She licked her lips and her mouth watered slightly. She shifted her weight to relieve a little bit of the pressure building in the area around her throbbing clit. She could feel her wetness and she felt swollen, her nipples were tight and hard. She pulled the zipper down and felt inside his jeans for his dick and gasped when she felt it. She pulled it out. He was big, thick, and pulsating. The head of his cock was swollen, red, and dripping with pre-cum. She licked the tip gently,drawing the pre-cum into her mouth.

He moaned softly and swore. Katya smiled. She sucked the head into her mouth and sucked hard suddenly, applying all the pressure she could to the head of his beautiful cock. His hand gripped the back of her head and forced her head down until she choked on the length of his dick. She wrapped her lips around the throbbing shaft and tried to keep up with the frantic rhythm his hand was pushing her head and mouth to do. As she did so, Katya reached under her robe and her fingers found her warm, pulsating clit and she rubbed herself softly, moaning around the man's thick shaft. His indrawn breath alerted her to his pleasure and she swirled her tongue around his cock as he forced her head up and down. Both hands were gripping the back of her head now, and his breathing was coming fast and hard.

"Fuck!" he spat out and pulled Katya's head all the way down, cumming hard in the back of her throat. He then tugged her to her feet and ripped off her robe, his still-hard cock hanging out the front of his pants. Her nipples poked at the sheer fabric of her bra and her black lacy thong had a dark, wet spot that showed from the front.

The man smiled cruelly as he tore the underwear from her body, pulling hard and leaving red marks wherever the fabric ripped. Katya reached for him, yearning for him, and he slapped her hard across the face. She screamed and then clenched her legs together as a new burst of wetness spread across her thighs. The man grabbed ahold of her tight nipples and twisted them, issuing a new scream from Katya. He smiled and then shed the rest of his clothes. He grabbed her knees and spread her legs wide as he thrust his big cock into her sopping-wet hole. He thrust back and forthquickly and the pressure Katya felt exploded in a huge orgasm that left the foundations of her mind shaking. The man thrust some more, then grunted thickly and came again.

The man got up, put his clothes on, and walked out of the door. Katya was still shaking when she refastened her robe and went downstairs to collect her cut of the money.

Job well done, she thought to herself and smiled.