Jock Princess Ch. 06

Story Info
Lexi comes out to her family, goes out and meets a war vet.
4k words
4.74
15.7k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

*Before...

It's all still friendly even nice as he drops me off at my place after telling him where it's at and we share a fast kiss. "This was awesome Logan, it really was."

I go inside pretty fast so I'm not seen being Lexi in open daylight and sigh as I close and lock the door.

I half kick myself for not giving him my number and e-mails.

My sister's not here either and I head upstairs and start the process of going back to Alex.

I've got lots to think about.

Stuff Logan said and work.

Me and him and how good things felt.

Me and hookups like this, do I want this, or do I want more than this?

Getting electrolysis.

Seriously if I'm going to do this I really don't want to keep shaving like a guy.

And once I'm Alex again, sort of I make some coffee and start working on the dining room of the house changing it from my plan of a dining room to a lounging sort of nook, something relaxed.

*And Now...

Being Alex is definitely getting less and less of me as time goes by.

I still dress and go to work and I still do all the regular stuff as I work to feminize myself.

Not just drag and crossdressing, but actually starting to feminize myself.

I mean yeah I get it...sort of that it's hard and that people won't get it but...but this stuff doesn't get easier it gets hard as you get older and I'm getting that time moves faster than we want.

So I've done stuff...started stuff like electrolysis to get my face smoother. I started dieting like no pop, more veggies then there's way less meat and working out to slim down and shape myself. Yeah those butt shaping and toning exercises are legit. Lots of butt shaping, lots of squats, lunges and all of that plus running, stair climbing, endless crunches, sides and cycling too I bought one of those treadmills and stair climber mixed ski machines that Bowflex makes and even got into making over the basement from just the basement into my home gym.

TV up on the wall, DVD players for the work out stuff and fixing up the walls to look nice and putting in decent flooring too.

Which took time and all but not too much and it got me and my sister who still hangs out to get stuff done down here a lot better. Like making sure all the cracks or potential cracks are sealed and more insulation and getting up the drywall and painting.

Kate uses it too all the time and sometimes we'll work out together on slow nights.

And she's helping Lexi too. All this stuff that's just everyday girl culture, all these givens, things that I'll fully admit that I didn't know or think about.

Then there's the corsets.

Fully my idea but Kate will help cinch me tighter and tighter.

I sleep in them.

Slowly bit by hard working bit I'm seeing results and I like them. I like it even if I'm not really with anyone.

I want to be with people it's just this kind of few nibbles online or on my phone but that's more about sex and hookups.

I don't actually need that. I'm not doing this just to get fucked.

Kate helped me with that by introducing me to sex toys.

No, nothing between sister kinky stuff aside from a lot of off colored jokes.

But when you're wanting to get off and not like a guy well it's a great option.

And bouncing up and down on a hard thick long realistic dildo is not just good for getting off it's practice and it's working out.

Ride that cock, work that ass, thighs, work it all.

It's all starting to work.

Losing weight, getting thinner, shaping my waist and butt and legs.

So I'm still kind of a jock or jockette?

Because I like all of it. I always have liked exercise because it's like meditative and I just sort of center and go through the reps and stuff.

I'd date Logan again but real life's pretty busy and with his work and my work and me fixing up my house and well working on me. I haven't really been out clubbing for a few months.

It was at a family barbeque when I was getting looks from my parents.

"Alex are you losing weight?" My mom asked.

"I am, well trying to plus working out to body shape."

Dad asks. "Body shape?"

I took a drink of my hard iced tea and looked at him then mom.

"I'm gay."

Dad nodded like it was nothing. "We know."

"You know?"

"Well it's not like we haven't noticed the changed Alex."

"Uhm...it's Lexi now."

Mom looks at me. "Lexi?"

"I'm...I want to be a girl mom."

She actually got up and came over and hugged me. "Oh sweetie."

"You're not mad?"

"We're not mad at you or your sister. And we noticed."

Dad nods. "What can we do to help?"

I stare at him. "You're okay with this?"

He just smiles setting a platter of BBQ down. "Like you've told us a million times Lexi we're practically hippies. We've gay and even trans friends, you're our kid we love you."

Kate looks at me. "Well we're out."

We stare at each other and we share a laugh and mom tells me to go home and get my Lexi clothes and I take off and go get things to get changed in and I shower, body wash to smell right, deodorant and tuck and then underwear, bra, breast forms and get changed into a nice tight pair of jeans and a sporty red women's work out top I got from Nike's women's section online.

Then I head home.

It was weird but awesome being out with them and eating supper and they were really cool about it all.

Even after supper was a hell of a lot of fun as mom dragged us to her room and we spent the night playing dress up.

I'm still tall and I'm not on hormones but I felt so soft and sweet and girly especially when mom's giving me compliments on how I look. She says I have great legs and a cute butt.

And I'm pretty damned proud at how amazed she is of how much that I work out and train to make myself thinner and curvier. She laughed and said that she couldn't do it and Kate agreed with her.

It was really fun.

Clothes, hair, make-up, learning a whole bunch of new things and drinking too as we talked about guys.

My mom didn't talk about dad to freak us out but she did talk about old college flings and guys she dated and she got pretty graphic.

And I spilled about Logan.

It was like the best night.

And it helped me get my confidence back too and wanting to be with someone.

So when the next Thursday at Clancy's rolled around I took the day off and took serious time getting ready for tranny night.

For like the better part of the week I worked out like crazy, doubled up on everything and did sit ups, side to sides, squats and lunges until it hurt and dieted too. Workout shakes for two meals and chicken and veggies and some rice for the third meal and wore my corsets extra tight even sleeping in them.

It worked too, I lost another inch at my waist and my butt got tighter and fuller looking and I lost like three pounds.

The day of dance night was getting soaked and scrubbed and lotioned sweet smelling and lubed and pushing this pretty big butt plug up into my ass which stretched me wide but soon felt amazing and made me sway even more as I got ready and moved through the house.

I took a lot of time getting my breasts forms on perfectly and even more.

Dabs of the glue directly on my nipples and made sure that set perfectly.

Then blended the edges in, the flaps for the faux beasts. Yeah I have the trans ones with the skin flaps so they sort of become part of you.

And the extra glue over my nipples was such a turn on as I moved and shimmied and I could feel it so much more as they moved and bounced and tugged.

I went with a long wavy brunette wig and took my time with that and went with fake lashes too and nails. I matched my nails to my toes and slipped myself after tucking my hairless smooth balls away and inside of me and fixed my girl dick down under sexy lace panties from La Vie en Rose and a corset that matched and was the bustier that gave me really great cleavage.

A garter and lace styled stockings too.

The last thing was my dress a sweet girly number that's like a plunging black number that has enough room to show off my lingerie and make-up. The very last before I called a cab was my lipstick.

Which I put on after sucking my dildo hard and fast pressing my lips to the rubbery veiny surface getting my head into the mindset of sucking a thick manly cock and most importantly getting my lips kissed with that sweet friction so they plumped up even more before I add that final touch of lipstick.

I definitely got looks from my cabbie.

I'm pretty sure he was hard when I paid him and got out and swayed into Clancy's.

Oh the place was way busier than I though going in with at least maybe twenty girls like me plus a mix of our girl friends there as well and a lot of guys. I had to stop and catch myself as I was catching lots of stares and looks.

Some of them are jealous and catty like before and from some of the same queens and stuff.

Troy is there with a surprised look and a hug and a smile and a drink as I get close to the bar.

"Lexi you look amazing girl!"

"Thanks, I was hoping that would be the result. I kinda took the entire day off for it."

He laughed. "Trust me honey it's worth it, makes me think about femming up with all the stares you're getting."

We start the night with a Fuzzy navel which is a peach drink and while a "girly drink" it's made with hard stuff in it.

We have a few of those as we mingle and I get to meet a few people and other girls while I get remembered to some of the others and we get our drink on pretty fast and then we're out to the dance floor.

That's fun.

I'm seriously liking dancing and the shimmy shake and the feeling of my butt plug inside me and the newer bounce tug of my breasts just makes it better than ever. And all that working out had definitely helped too.

And I'm good at dancing too, it's like a workout routine and stuff so I've been always pretty good with it.

It only gets better when I'm dancing with these guys getting in there too.

I get pretty buzzed and have fun but I have careful fun.

There's a lot of chasers here and there's just some guys that have this kind of creepy vibe.

Yeah I don't really get friendly with the fringed guys those non dancing hanger ons there.

I do get friendly with the guys that dance and they talk to me and flirt as we dance.

But I'm looking for something, for someone strong, that is into girls like me and it takes a while before I meet Danny.

He's there with friends and he is friendly and definitely not part of the scene.

I get him a beer as I get another drink and I offer it to him.

"Drink?"

He looks at me and looks me over and takes the beer and I look him over too. Tall good looking, military looking, sandy blonde hair and great muscles and from what I can tell a nice full package.

"Way out of your comfort zone right?"

He looks surprised. Like I was going to come onto him or flirt.

"Yeah, I'm here for Sonny's birthday and he just came out so here I am. Not that you trans girls aren't pretty it's just."

"It's just you're out of your element and you're straight."

Danny nods.

I take a drink of my drink. "I get the out of your element thing, it works both ways."

"It does, you're freaked out by straight people?"

"I was freaked out by my first time with a guy and discovering that there's this whole other side of me that thought she was a straight guy."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, right into this semi nervous breakdown."

"And now?"

"Now's the first night I've been out in ages and I'm just trying to get my groove going."

"Not a party girl?"

"No, not really. I want to have a life but most of that's between work and fixing my house up that I bought and starting to come out."

"Starting?"

"Yeah I came out to my family."

"Ouch."

I smile. "No, not really they're really cool about it."

"Well that's good."

"Thanks, and thanks for being a nice guy Danny."

"Well there are still some of us out there."

I smile at him. "You know there's still some nice girls out there too."

I look him in the eyes and he's looking at me. "Not all of us are lucky to be the way we feel but we do make up for it Danny."

He looks at me and offers his hand. "Dance?"

"You didn't seem like a dancer."

"Oh I'm not I suck at it but you don't so if you're willing to bear with me shuffling I'd love to try."

That makes me laugh and I go with him to the dance floor and we start dancing.

He's right he is terrible.

But it gives me a lot of time and chances to move with him closely and bump and grind and just smile and laugh and be flirty and fun.

Then it happens, they switch the music to slow dancing and that's something he can do.

It feels awesome to be held.

It feels awesome to be held close to a guy like Danny and to feel slight and small and girly and dainty.

I'm not going to apologize either because it feels good and I don't care if I'm a walking stereotype.

Three slow dances in and Danny kisses me.

And not a peck either but a real kiss.

I didn't even try to do the leg lift thing when he was kissing me.

But it happened anyway.

I had butterflies and all these feeling when he asked me. "Lexi? You want to get out of here?"

"I do, definitely, what about Sonny?"

"I think he's too busy to notice me taking off."

I look around and Sonny is nowhere to be seen so likely he's in the gentlemen's.

That's a likely place for in club hook ups.

Danny takes my hand and we head out together and he waves over a cab and he looks at me.

"Where to?"

"That's up to you."

"My hotel?"

"Sure."

Danny gives the cabby where to go and I'm not all that versed in the actual Hotels in town. I know where some of the motels are but this wasn't out near the highway it was just off of downtown and had a wall and a nice yard with trees and cedar bushes and a pool plus a hot tub that I could seen because they were well lit.

I'm nervous as Danny takes me inside to his room with us getting a nod and a smile from the guy at the front desk that looked busy doing paperwork while it was late.

It's not a big place but it's very nice in here compared to all the motels that I've been to.

Danny key-cards us into his room and he kisses me again and again as we get more and more passionate and his hands are wandering and touching me and feeling me and I'm doing the same.

He's really in good shape, and while not a model or bodybuilder with the perfect abs and things but he's evenly thick, a bit of fat to go with all that muscle and he has tattoos.

CMR? Reg Forces? He is or was military.

That, that kind of makes him hotter.

Danny cups my breast forms and bra and I ask. "Can I leave this on? It makes the illusion better, I'm going to have real ones someday."

He nods and kisses me. "It doesn't matter Lexi. Actually the corset and the garter and stockings are really hot."

"Really? I think so too."

"I've never been with a girl that's wore them before."

We kiss again and again warming up to each other and he moves us to the bed and he sits and pulls me into his lap.

That's a thrill.

I love, really love being handled like that.

It makes me feel smaller, girlier, submissive.

Definitely things that I'm into.

It gets better and hotter as Danny plays with my tits and I ache inside wanting it to be real in sort of a good way.

And his hands all over my stockings, my sides, playing with my garter belts.

I ache for cock.

No seriously.

More than any hard on I've ever had I want to be filled, stretched, fucked.

I want cock inside me rubbing and tapping my joy spot.

I kiss him back as I step out of my dress and undo his belt and let his pants and boxers fall and a nice long thick cock springs out.

I reach down and start stroking him making him take a breath.

"Oh you're good at this Lexi."

"Thank you, that's a great cock Danny."

I kiss it, nuzzle it, lick it and stroke it and while her watches me I make eye contact as I lick the pre-cum I've stroked out of him.

That's enough to make me want more.

I'm craving cum now.

Some people will say it's bullshit but some gay folks will definitely tell you being hot for someone is pheromonal and stuff.

I'm telling you that I'm sure that in some biological way we don't get yet there are things in our cum that make it all better.

I crave cum inside of me, I want it.

It makes me feel good.

And I it drives me in sucking Danny's great cock. I start as slow as I can going for savoring it as much as I can doing all the things I used to like when girls gave me head.

And lots of eye contact.

I do that until I get too turned on by it and my natural wants take over and I start sucking his dick with greedy abandon.

Danny moves with me and his hands get in my hair and I start moving with him as his natural inclination to ride my mouth kicks in I just go with it.

Actually more than that I help but when he starts taking over I let him.

I love this.

I love when a guy has me in his grip and is being a man making me the sweet little princess that I want to be.

I love the way that Danny's cock hits the back of my throat and it feels like I'm getting cock, dick tattooed into my brainstem.

I little breathlessness has me riding the happy edge and I'm smiling around his cock and hum moan laughing...well as best as I can with cock inside my mouth and I'm coming inside my panties It's so sexy and hot and Danny groans.

"Oh fuck, oh wow Lexi, oh wow, no girl's ever done that."

I grasp the base of that lovely cock and suck, not just suck but like I'm back in college and I'm shotgunning a beer.

"LEXI!"

I pull the cum from Danny's cock.

Eyes locked on his.

Suck and suck and suck pulling out every last drop as I smile with my lips around his cock.

He looks choked up emotionally from his orgasm.

I swallow.

"Oh Lexi, holy...no one's...not one other girl has ever done that, never let me do that, never was happy like that."

"Worth getting together?"

He pulls me up and actually lifts me off the floor and it's super thrilling and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He kisses me so deeply and sweetly and lays me on the bed.

"Worth it, you were worth every fucking terrifying, horrible day in fucking Afghanistan."

I tear up.

He has tears in his eyes too and we kiss and kiss and i fumble for my purse and my lube.

It's passionate and frantic and he's so turned on it feels like his cock is pulsing in my hand as I guide him inside of me.

"Danny, Danny please fuck me, please baby fuck me and make me feel perfect and small and pretty, make me your girl, please baby."

He sinks that big cock into me and starts moving.

"I'm going to make love to you Lexi, I've never, ever dreamed a girl like you existed. I'm going to give you everything I have, I want to give you everything i have."

I sob.

I happy sob.

And we kiss as all these amazing feelings are happening to me all pushed higher or deeper as Danny's cock is sinking into me.

It goes from love making to me asking for. "More..."

"Deeper..."

"Harder Danny..."

"Please..."

"There! Danny there it's going to make me girl cum!"

It's so intense as we go from love making to sex to hard desperate fucking and Danny making me sissy cum and cry out and seize around him as he filled me with his seed and those moments went from fucking me hard to soft kisses, love making until his cock hardened and we went from slow to hard again.

To my legs over his shoulders and him folding me in half as part of him fucked me like he was exorcising demons from the war.

To me on all fours as he drilled me so hard and perfect in my sissy spot that all my thoughts turned into how Danny's fucking me so hard and he's making me feel sexy and sleek and small a pretty and fuckable.

More than that loveable.

I love getting fucked.

I love feeling his seed filling me.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12