Jock Princess Ch. 07

Story Info
Lexi ends up getting deeper with Danny and invites him home.
1.7k words
4.62
12.5k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

*Before...

And we kiss as all these amazing feelings are happening to me all pushed higher or deeper as Danny's cock is sinking into me.

It goes from love making to me asking for. "More..."

"Deeper..."

"Harder Danny..."

"Please..."

"There! Danny there it's going to make me girl cum!"

It's so intense as we go from love making to sex to hard desperate fucking and Danny making me sissy cum and cry out and seize around him as he filled me with his seed and those moments went from fucking me hard to soft kisses, love making until his cock hardened and we went from slow to hard again.

To my legs over his shoulders and him folding me in half as part of him fucked me like he was exorcising demons from the war.

To me on all fours as he drilled me so hard and perfect in my sissy spot that all my thoughts turned into how Danny's fucking me so hard and he's making me feel sexy and sleek and small a pretty and fuckable.

More than that loveable.

I love getting fucked.

I love feeling his seed filling me.

*And Now...

I don't care if it's seen as gay or if I'm a straight trans girl but this is perfect to me.

Danny with those strong warriors hands gripping my waist and him just manhandling me pulling me onto his big fat thick cock as he thrusts really hard and fast.

Those strokes are hitting my sissy spot driving waves of pleasure through me and it really is the best fucking feeling.

It's definitely rough.

Rough but good.

He's in this other place too, where I can see he's going through stuff from being over there.

"Ughnn...fuck me Danny, fuck me! Welcome home baby, welcome home, fill me baby, fuck me, take your reward, take me, take every stroke you more than earned!"

God he fucks me so hard I just get non-verbal and make all the sweet sounds that you do when getting your brains fucked out.

I even blank on how long I've been on all fours and how that should hurt after a while.

It only stops after he cries out and fills my insides with his cum again.

It still feels like man cum inside of me does something to my brain.

Danny's spent though and I've cum like a girl a couple of times so I'm feeling blissful and he pulls out and we end up snuggling.

"Wow Lexi that was..."

"Amazing, yeah you were amazing Danny, you made me feel real."

"Real?"

"Yeah, I mean I have a good life, had a good life but I was in denial and going through the motions. By the time I really got what was going on in my head I was stuck with trying to catch up to being me...like this now."

He listened and nodded his face pressed to my hair.

"I get that I think, coming home's hard, things don't feel real here."

"Sometimes Danny I feel pretty far from real."

"No Lexi, you're real. Not perfect so that's kinda awesome in this whole helping to ground me sort of way."

I chuckle. "I'm far from perfect."

"Yeah well most girls I know try to fake it, try to fake stuff is okay. Life's not okay."

I feel him shake while holding me and I roll over and he's not crying but he just looks like there's so much hurt there still bubbling up.

I kiss him as soft as I can and do it a few times and then just pull him into a hug.

Danny shakes some more and then he starts crying on my shoulder.

I hold him and rock him even humming a little before he falls asleep in my arms and everything catches up to me too.

It was a really good sleep too and getting woken up to this hand job blow job combo was good, really unexpected but good.

"Oh...oh...oh wow Danny..."

I cum and groan and shift in the sheets and he comes up kissing and even playing with my boobs in the breasts forms. At some point my bra had come off and then we're kissing.

"Morning."

"Morning Danny, that...you didn't need to do that."

"I don't care about that part of you Lexi unless it bothers you, it's you and that's more than parts."

I blush and smile and we kiss again and then it's more lube and Danny sinking inside of me.

Morning after fucking feels great.

Danny moans as he sinks into me and I moan too.

"Oh, oh wow that feels so good."

"You don't have to say that Lexi, I mean..."

"No, I'm not amping this up Danny, you fucked me good and hard last night and right now this slow sink it of your hot hard cock feels good babe, soothing, like a hot massage stick."

He laughs. "Really?"

I smile and kiss him. "Really and it's kind of cool. I'm still pretty new to this too."

That makes him smile all the more and we have this really connected lovemaking session with slow thrusts, careful fucking, gentle but really enjoyed orgasms and sissygasms only stopping after we both came twice.

Then a nap.

And then he's looking at me as we wake up and showering and he's packing.

"Sorry, It's just that it's way past checkout and I wasn't planning on staying here the night."

I'm drying off and getting my things.

"It's okay, so what's next?"

"Staying at a friends house for a couple of days the wedding has kind of a bunch of get togethers going."

He stops looking at me. "You want to go with me? I mean most of them were there at the party and stuff."

"Me? I'm coming out Danny, you'd be good with that? I mean I don't exactly pass as a woman."

"Yes, and you're sexy Lexi, fun and you're a good person."

"Okay, I'll go but how about you crash with me?"

"I'd love to but I'm not an easy sleeper."

I go over and kiss him. "It's okay Danny I got you."

We kiss some more before heading to check out and yeah there's looks by the morning staff but the manager waves off the over charge thanking Danny for his service.

I smile at him and tip them a twenty. "Thank you, that was really cool of you. I'll right a good review."

He actually smiles at me. "That'd be lovely miss."

Miss.

I'm kind of happy all the way to Danny's truck and give him directions to my place.

And get him to stop at the grocery store and morning after and everything be damned we go in and I get a few things.

And yeah there's some more looks too at me and us especially when we are talking close and getting things for home but also for the BBQ that we'll be going to this afternoon.

And well the kiss at the check out.

There might even have been a few rude things said by assholes under their breath but it didn't bother me.

I know this stuff will be coming as I transition.

And Danny seems like I mean more to him than the stuff that was said or the looks too.

Him being this perfect gentleman in getting the stuff from the cart and both the door for the grocery and the truck was really cool too.

It was just good.

It was actually pretty proud at my house and how much work was done and how much he thought it was cool and we started getting unpacked and I put on a wash for his things and made coffee and I started getting potatoes on for potato salad and egg salad since mom has a good recipe and I let him use my phone and he calls home to his folks and I give him the okay to give out my number to his folks and my e-mail and as he does that I put on some tunes and make breakfast for both of us.

He joins me before long and we do a little bacon and french toast and we dance together to some of the tunes playing off of my Spotify lists and then there's more kissing.

And talking as the eggs and potatoes cool off and we get started making things together.

Stuff about him and his friends and things from there and then it's getting everything together.

Mom's potato salad is golden potatoes and then sweet white onion chopped decently small and two cans of baby peas plus some chopped celery and then there's of course her secret sauce.

That's mayo, a half block of really soft cream cheese and some Franks red hot sauce but also a strained can of cream style corn. So like just the sauce.

The egg salad of what we call it is the same stuff sort of but there's chopped up hard boiled eggs in it and instead of the creamed corn liquid there's chopped sweet pickles in it and some fresh dill.

Once that's done we put it in the fridge to chill and Danny takes me off to the bedroom where we make love again.

I get emptied and cleaned before we do anything and then we start slowly like we did this morning before we get even more and more into it and even as Danny's thick hard cock is slamming into me we're kissing, face to face, fingers interlaced as he uses that to sexily pin me down and for leverage too as he gets lost there again while we make love and he's excising his demons.

He's not violent but he is strong, he is rough, he fucks me really hard while he's there in that space and I like that. I like his power, I like how he makes me feel when he does this.

The emotional stuff is even more powerful than getting off I swear as Danny getting off brings him back to earth and back to himself.

And I'm there.

There holding him, kissing him, milking his cock dry with my insides with my legs around him keeping him there.

Grounded with me as he breathes through coming back face planted in my chest.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers