Jocks of the South Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house looked deserted—Matt's parents were probably off on another shopping trip in town, and Matt himself seemed to be the only one home. But he told Nick that Francis was upstairs, waiting for him. He hurried up, shaking with anxiety as he knocked on his door.

"Come in."

Nick snuck inside, looking around to make sure it was alright. He suddenly saw Francis there, in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs and a towel in his hands. Francis's body caught the light of a window and looked amazing. His thick, square chest was covered in a fuzz of brown, and his big round nipples were especially pink. His torso was ribbed with clear-cut abs and the deep v-lines that disappeared into his underwear were covered in more pubes.

Francis was standing there with his legs apart, a solemn look on his face. He had a straight jawline, high cheekbones and bright green eyes that stared down at him. His thick arms and shoulders twitched with anticipation as Nick entered.

"Hey," Nick whispered.

Francis threw the towel down and sat down on his bed. "Hey."

Nick looked around before talking again. "Can I sit?"

Francis gave him a faint smile. "Of course."

He sat beside him, feeling the heat radiating off his muscular body. Seeing as he was still dry, Nick assumed that he had been just about to take a shower.

"Francis... I wanna say s—"

"No, Nick. I should be apologizing. I probably scared the shit out of you, attacking Matt like that. And... I had no right to get mad."

"Yes you did!" Nick argued. "That was your brother! I should have told you—we should have told you."

Francis looked down at his feet, rubbing his thigh awkwardly, as if he didn't know what to say. "That still doesn't justify what I did. I just don't know what came over me..."

Nick shook his head, placing his hand over Francis'. "That doesn't matter. If someone had done that to me... I would have reacted the same way. I mean, if I could throw a punch."

Francis chuckled, looking at Nick with a smile. "Nah, I bet you could do some serious damage."

Nick smirked. "I'm really sorry."

"So am I. We were never exclusive... I shouldn't have acted the way I did."

"Well I forgive you."

Francis nodded. "Thanks. I forgive you too, Nick."

Nick continued to stare at him, wondering, for a moment, what would happen. Francis looked back, bringing himself to meet Nick's eyes. They were both silent, hearts thumping quickly in their chests as their pulses rose. With their hands still touching, they began to lower their gazes to each other's mouths, wanting, desperately, to taste the other. They suddenly began to lean in closer, feeling the air around them swell with heat. They were were close enough to feel each other's breath, when the door suddenly opened.

"You two make-up?" Matt's voice came.

They both broke out of it, breaking contact and awkwardly clearing their throats as Matthew waltzed in.

"Yeah," Francis muttered, his voice cracking.

Matt grinned. "Fucking ace! That's my bro," he yelled, slapping Francis on his back. Nick was rather surprised at the bond between the two. But at the same time, he was just happy that he hadn't ruined the brothers' relationship.

"Look, I gotta shower," Francis muttered to them. They took the hint.

"Say Nick, you eaten yet?" Matt asked him.

Nick nodded. "Yeah but, I don't mind getting a snack."

Matt nodded. "C'mon there's some stuff downstairs..." He lead him down, closing Francis' door behind him. Nick stared at Matt. He was wearing the same, tight shirt from before. He was also wearing his pink baseball cap, which made him look insanely cuter. He flashed Nick his pearly white teeth and lead him to the kitchen.

"You want a beer?" he asked him.

Nick shook his head. "No, I'm good."

He shrugged. "Alright." Matt put a hand down his pants and adjusted his junk, as if he was getting hard already. It turned Nick on.

"Do you wanna play some video games or—"

"I want something else," Nick blurted, staring at Matthew's bulging body and bright blue eyes. He wanted to take the stud into his mouth right there in the kitchen, and he had half a mind to pounce on the jock himself. In fact, he thought he saw an inviting look sprawled across Matt's face...

Nick walked closer to him, looking blatantly down at his crotch and then back up to his face. "If you're leaving tomorrow, I want to you fuck me. One last time." He put a hand to Matt's waist, watching the stud's penis stir in his pants. "We can be quick, while Francis is showering."

"N-nick..." Matt sighed, feeling Nick's small hands reach down to his groin, grabbing the inseam of his jeans and rubbing his bulging goods.

Then, Nick took a step back and sat up on the counter of the kitchen. "Are you horny, like I am?" He spread his legs wide apart, beginning to pull his t-shirt off. "Do you wanna fuck me?"

"Nick... I do but, Francis is upstairs. He could come down at any minute."

For a moment, Nick didn't know whether to continue. But the stiffy in his pants was thinking for him, and it was telling him to go for it.

Nick grinned at Matt. "Then he can watch. He won't mind..."

"You sure?" he asked him, getting close to Nick, so close that the tent in his jeans was inches away from edge of the counter, and his big, rough hands were beginning to slide over Nick's ass, his fingers finding their way into his pants.

"Yes, daddy. I'm sure." Nick teased him, lowering his voice to seduce him. His proximity with Francis, along with their near-kiss, had turned him on. And if Francis didn't want to do it with Nick, then he'd settle for Matt. One last time.

"Right here?" His face was excited, and there was a look of mischief. The horny stud was up for taking a risk. "We could go somewhere else..."

Nick's shirt was off, and he reached down to unbuckle Matt's belt. "No. I want it right here, right now. Take me on this counter, daddy. Fuck me on it."

"It'll be rough, then," Matt whispered, his hot breathe on Nick's face, just above his lips. He could taste the jock already.

"The rougher the better," he replied, freeing Matt's pants of his belt. He didn't feel like being babied or taken care of. He was horny, and he needed some good, rough sex. His mind strayed back to Francis, but as Matthew breathed on him, Nick forced himself to pay attention. He reached down again, rubbing the long, hard shaft in his jeans, and feeling it convulse under his fingers.

"I wanna fuck your ass so bad, Nick," Matt said, beginning to pull Nick's jeans off. His voice was weak as he talked, seduced by Nick's touch and his look of horniness.

"I want you to fuck me, Matt," Nick said, putting his lips overtop Matt's and slipping his tongue onto his. "Fuck me so hard that I can't walk. I want to remember every minute. Do it and I'll blow you. You can cum in my mouth, and I'll swallow every drop."

Matt grinned, licking Nick's mouth and slobbering all over his face. "You've got a deal, lil bro."

Nick's pants were off in an instant. Matthew pulled them off hard, making Nick giggle and moan. Matt rubbed his hands up Nick's thighs and kissed his navel, then finally pulled off his underwear. Matt pulled down his own jeans too, pushing his pants and his boxers down to his ankles, too eager to take them completely off.

Nick's legs were open to Matthew like a dirty slut, displaying his hole to him like a filthy whore begging to be dominated. He wanted Matt to violate him in the nastiest way, to shoot his hot spunk inside his hole and all over his body. Nick's pink hole puckered and clenched, begging to be fucked by the jock's firm, rigid cock.

Matt put his fingers inside Nick's ass first, spitting on his hole and rubbing his pink opening. He wanted to tease the teenager and until he was on his hands and knees, physically begging to be impaled by his erect penis.

"Uhhnnn..." Nick groaned, feeling Matt's four big fingers enter him, filling him up until they were as far in as he could reach. He wiggled them around, watching in pleasure as Nick's face twisted and his mouth opened to whisper the stud's name.

"Matt... that feels soo good."

"Yeahh, you like that?" Matt put his hands to Nick's ass and pushed his legs further up into the air, so that his ankles rested on Matt's broad, muscular shoulders and that the stud's dick was inches away from the pulsing hole.

"Yes, daddy. Ugh, just like that."

Matt took his fingers in and out, making the twink shake as he lay on his back, the cold marble counter underneath him. His nipples were hard and his chest rose and fell quickly, sighing in ecstasy as the thick fingers dug deep into him. When Matt came over him, he kissed Nick again and then sucked on his chest, using his tongue to flick his nipples. His fingers went in even further, and Nick let out a squeal.

"Unh! Matt, put it inside me. Put your big fucking cock inside me, daddy."

"Yeah? You wanna be fucked like a little slut?"

"Yes daddy, fuck me like I'm a dirty boy."

"You are a dirty boy, Nick, and I'm gonna put my cock inside your tight little cunt," Matt said, sucking on Nick's lips and tongue. Then, he withdrew his hand from the teenager's ass and pushed his throbbing member down with his thumb so that it reached the puckering asshole. Then, as he retracted his foreskin and began to insert his dick into Nick, the teenager wailed.

"Uhhhnnn! Fuck!" Nick could feel the hard, smooth head explore his entrance. Then, the veiny schlong expanded his hole and thrusted itself inside of him, spewing salty pre-cum and lubing up his hole.

"That's right, I'm gonna fuck you raw, bitch," Matt smiled, watching Nick react to his dirty words. "No lube or anything. I'm going in dry." He adjusted the cap on his head, while rubbing Nick's body.

"Yeaahh, daddy. Fuck me raw. I deserve it."

"You know it, bitch. Sluts get punished."

Nick closed his eyes and laid his head against the counter. "Ohhh fuckk..." He used his hands to spread his cheeks and make it easier on himself as Matt's nine inches of erect, sizzling meat penetrated his asshole.

"Ffffuuckk..." Matt moaned, finally putting all of himself into Nick. His groin was pressed against the teenager's ass and his long pubes tickled Nick's nuts. Nick looked up at Matt and smiled, lifting himself so that he could reach Matthew's herculean body and feel up his rigid abs and large, bulging pecs. His biceps flexed and his veins popped as Matt clenched onto Nick's waist, pushing himself deeper inside the meaty ass.

"You're so hard," Nick said, feeling the massive boner tremble inside of his anus as well as the toned, protruding muscles on his body. Nick's legs shook as Matt piled himself into his ass, snaking his big hands up Nick's sides.

"I'm hard for you, bro," Matt muttered, biting his lower lip as he began to pull himself back out. From what Nick could see of his cock, the skin was pulled all the way behind his huge, red head, and his shaft was covered in massive veins that gushed with his warm blood. He licked his lips, sliding himself out of the teenager's ass and spat on his pole, trying to make the next thrust easier.

"Uhhnn... fuck me hard..."

Matt began the fucking. He pile-drived himself into Nick's hole, slapping his groin into the twink's ass. Nick let out a loud moan, feeling the thick meat invade his body and begin expanding his anus. Matt withdrew half of his dick and thrusted again, pumping himself in and out of the boy's asshole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Nick wailed. He felt the jock continually fuck him. The man's loose, heavy balls flung themselves into his ass, making loud noises. And with each lunge of Matt's waist, Nick's legs bent further over his body so that his knees touched his chest, pushed down by the stud's bulging pecs against his thighs and the shoulders upon which Nick's ankles rested. Matthew was bending the boy in half as he fucked him, humping Nick's expanding ass and giving his own dick a good time.

"Yeah, daddy! Just like that!"

"Uggghhhh!" Matt grunted. His primitive instincts took over as he drilled Nick's butt, leaking hot, premature semen into his opening. Matthew was mating with him, tapping his ass with short, deep thrusts and grabbing onto the twink's shoulders to keep him in line. Meanwhile, Nick was holding onto Matt's biceps for support, trying to feel more and more of the jock's thick, veinous shaft as it busted his ass.

Matt's raw penis was wet with the sweat rolling off both their bodies, as well as the juices of Nick's butt, and the hunk's pre-cum. His head was larger than ever, pulsing deep inside of Nick's anus and warming him up. He pushed himself deeper, pulling his foreskin back more than it could handle. It hurt Matt as much as it hurt Nick to be penetrated, but Matt didn't care. He was desperate to fuck Nick—to mate with his bitch and show him exactly who the man of the house was.

"You're my little slut, aren't you?" Matt asked, whispering to Nick as he lumbered over his body, still recklessly drilling his hole with his hard, meaty shaft. "My dirty fucking faggot?"

"Yes, daddy, I'm your slut. Fuck me like a dirty faggot. Punish me."

Matt picked Nick up from his armpits and told him to wrap his arms around his neck. The teenager did as Matt told him and then spread his legs around his waist, feeling his round, plump ass with his toes. It was a soft, hairless butt that was as warm as the rest of his body. As Nick clung onto Matt, the stud thrusted himself back into Nick, reaching deeper than before as he cupped the twink's ass and grabbed hard onto his fleshy cheeks.

"Oh shit, Matt!"

"Fuck, you feel that? I'm deep inside of you, little bro. Yeah, hold onto me. Hold onto your daddy."

As Nick sat on the counter, he felt the raging cock dig its way further up his anal cavity, the shaft rubbing hard against his prostate. One of Matt's veins pulsed right where Nick's g-spot was, and the teenager could feel the stud's heart beating through his penis. It shot out more pre-cum, making his hole sticky and warming his flesh.

Nick's body was close to Matt's, his faint abs rubbed on Matt's long pubes and the top of his chest was being poked by the stud's erect nipples and round pecs. His massive arms hung from his sides like two veiny dicks and clung onto Nick's body, starting to hold him down as Matt pushed himself into him.

"Oh fuck," Nick whispered, feeling the cock leave his hole and then drive itself back up inside him again.

"I'm so fucking horny," Matt said, his voice shaky as his breath reached Nick's face. He held the teenager down on his cock and the counter, and then began to plough him hard and fast.

Nick was yelling as the erect penis invaded his fleshy hole and stabbed at his anus, piercing his body like a large, meaty harpoon and spewing out more jizz, impregnating his body. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Nick screamed, feeling the stud's loose, heavy balls jump up and down through the air, slapping Matt's thighs and than whipping back up to meet Nick's ass.

The pain of Matt's nuts colliding was both pleasure and pain. As their soft skin touched, it sent chills up Matt's arched spine and to Nick, the texture of his balls was erotic. But the speed and momentum at which they hit Nick shot pain through Matt's body and deep into his groin, combined with the hot, fleshy tunnel that completely engulfed the throbbing cock between his legs.

Matt repeatedly ploughed his member into Nick's cunt, stabbing his body and putting as much of himself inside as he could. Nick's shouts of pain echoed throughout the kitchen, and the sound of Matt's balls slapping Nick's ass was just as loud.

"Shut up, Francis will hear you," Matt said, still holding onto Nick's body with full force. The pleasure of the soft, warm hole around his manhood was too great for him to stop. He was too far gone, and he needed to get his nut.

"Uhhn, uhhn, uhhnn!" Matt grunted, shoving his dick deeper and deeper into the teenager. Nick moaned and writhed in Matt's arms as the stud lifted him off the counter and began to fuck him into the air, humping him like a horny dog, desperate to mate with a bitch.

"Fuck!" Nick said, clenching his teeth. Matt hooked his arms under Nick's legs while the teenager used his hands to hold Matt's neck. Matt's hands still reached Nick's ass and guided the tight hole up and down his shaft, while simultaneously fucking Nick's anus like his dick was a piston.

"Uhhhhnnnn! Shit!"

"Fuck!" Matt exclaimed, suddenly slowing down and trying to catch his breath. His tough abs rippled and he slipped his pants off his ankles, walking over to the sofa nearby. He collapsed onto it, with Nick still riding his cock, and let the twink settle himself on top.

"You want me to ride you?" Nick asked, his voice weak after the good dicking he'd just received.

Matt gave him horny grin. "No. You better hold on, bro." He lifted Nick a little into the air above his cock and began to push his hips up and down into the twink's ass, thrusting his pelvis hard and fast, making the springs in the sofa squeak.

"Ooohhhh!" Nick moaned, shutting his eyes and clenching his jaw. His hole tightened around Matt's shaft and his own dick and balls bounced up and down on Matt's eight pack and soft pubes. His half-hard dick put long lines of pre-cum all over the jock's body, making him wet. The stud's pumps were harder, deeper and faster than before. Nick's hole was beginning to go numb with the pain, and his whole body was shaking in Matt's embrace. "Fuck, that hurts!"

"Take that dick, dude. I know you can do it."

Sweat rolled down both of their rugged bodies, and they slid and slipped against each other. The dirty smell of Matt's hairy armpits and dirty balls filled the air, combined with Nick's sweaty body and salty jizz.

Matt smiled at the pain and pleasure on Nick's face. "You dirty little slut. You fucking like that cock?"

Nick opened his eyes, staring right into Matt's and licking his lips. "I fucking love your cock in my ass, daddy."

"You've got a tight little pussy, Nick. It feels so good. I can feel your cunt throbbing."

"Uhhnn, I'm throbbing for you, daddy. I want your fat dick deep inside of me."

Matt suddenly smiled, laughing a bit. He bit his lower lip, slapping Nick's ass and putting his tongue hard against his cheek. Nick could feel the jock bucking his hips, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of his hole as his tool throbbed and his balls gave a massive lurch forward. Nick felt the stud heave his chest, gasping for air as his muscles tensed. Nick grabbed onto his large pecs for support as Matt pushed him into the air, trying to get as deep inside his hole as possible.

"Fuck!" Matt yelled, putting a hard grip on Nick's waist as he began to unload his spunk into the teenager's anus. "I'm cumming!"

"Uhn!" Nick moaned, feeling the enlarged cock inside of him as it swelled with fluid. The hot, sticky semen exploded deep in his asshole, warming Nick's body and causing him to tremble in pleasure as the jock's seed shot up inside him and dripped down his flesh. It filled him up, as Matt kept thrusting into him, making Nick feel tingly and horny. He hadn't shot his own load just yet, but he was ready to.

"I wanna cum," Nick said to him, rubbing his hands on Matt's chest as he continued pumping himself in and out.

Then, scaring Nick, a deep voice came from behind him, followed by two large hands that pressed down on his shoulders.

"Not yet," Francis muttered, soaking wet and wearing nothing but a small towel across his groin.

"F-Francis!" Nick exclaimed, trying to get off Matt.

"Ohh no, you don't," Matt said, smiling at him, keeping the boy planted on his shaking dick. He was still unloading deep inside him, though his shots were weak and watery now. His thick cum was beginning to ooze out of Nick's hole, trailing down his crack and onto his balls. A lot of it dripped down onto Matt's massive thighs too. "My bro here wants to join, don't you?" Matt asked.