Jocks of the South Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis' hair was loose and wet, thrown over his forehead. He'd just come out of the shower, and his hairy, muscular body shone like a sweaty athlete's. "Yeah. I want in."

Matt grinned like an excited boy, still pumping himself in and out of Nick.

"That okay with you, Nick?" Francis asked.

Nick felt Francis' hands run up and down his back, his strong and quiet presence invoking masculinity. He felt the bulge in Francis' towel rub up on his bare skin as he began to slowly hump Nick's skin. Then, Nick answered. "Yes. I want both of you."

"Fuck yeah," Matt said, smiling at him. Then he looked to Francis. "You up with double-teaming this guy?"

Francis nodded. "Yeah," he said, looking at his brother. Then, he turned to Nick. "But I want your ass," he murmured. "He's had you already."

"I'm yours," Nick told him.

Matt agreed to it. He turned to Nick. "Looks like I'll get that blowjob you promised." His dick was still hard, and Nick was surprised he could go for it twice so quickly. The only other person who Nick had seen get this horny was Francis.

"Get on your knees for me," Francis asked him, picking Nick off of Matt's long, wet dick. Francis pushed Nick down onto the sofa, pulling him closer to the edge so that Francis could stand over him and be close enough to plough him with his cock. He was gentle as he did it, however, going slowly with him and caressing his soft, naked skin with each touch.

Matt got up, holding his dick in his hand and waving it across Nick's face. "Take it," Matt told him, leading it to his mouth. Long lines of cum went all over the place. Nick gently put his fingers on Matt's waist and leaned his head forward. He put his hands on the massive dick, which was very warm to the touch. His fingers entwined with the long blond pubes at his base. They were soft and curly, and as Nick moved in towards the stud's cock, Nick could feel his own erection leaking pre-cum over the couch. It was fully hard now, thanks to Francis' own member looking for a way inside him.

Then, he gently put his lips to the head of Matt's cock, kissing the tip and taking the base of his shaft into his hand. He pulled the foreskin down, exposing his bulging, red head. He tasted the jock's cum, and the fluids of his own asshole as he inserted his erection into Nick's mouth. Nick opened up more to lick the swollen head of his penis and then slobber against his thick, rigid shaft.

"Fuuucck..." Matt gasped, feeling Nick's soft lips against his tip. The teenager pushed his tongue onto Matt's head, massaging the most sensitive part of his body and making the jock moan. Matt's legs felt weak, and his balls got heavy as they filled with more sperm.

Nick licked up the few drops of pre-cum that leaked from the shaft and looked up at Matt. "You like that?"

"Ugghhh... yeah. Your mouth's amazing, bro..." Matt whispered, putting his hands through Nick's hair and slowly guiding his mouth back to his throbbing, wet schlong.

Then, Nick felt Francis' rough hands latch onto his waist. Nick arched his back for him, wanting to feel the hunk's cock once again, and to service the man who'd taken away his virginity. He exposed his wet, gooey hole to him, showing him that he'd been used but that he was ready to take in more. He was lubed up for Francis, and his cunt was pulsing with desire for his daddy's cock.

Francis dropped his towel, exposing his naked, herculean body. It was still wet and glistening, dripping occasionally with cool water. The stud spat on his hand and rubbed it across his hardening cock, desperate to lube himself up. He spread the liquid over his bouncing tool and then onto Nick's asshole. It felt warm and inviting to Nick, and it tickled him.

The stud ignored the spunk currently inside of Nick, not wanting to think about the fact that his own brother had just unloaded inside of him. But it was hot. Nick was being used like a cheap whore, and the boy liked every second of it. Francis could tell by the way the teenager pushed his asshole into Francis' face that he was waiting for him to enter. He needed another good dicking.

Francis huge pink dick was completely swollen, and as he smacked it onto the perky white ass before him, huge strands of pre-cum went flying. "I'm going in," Francis muttered, spreading the white cheeks apart and rubbing his dick inside of them. He got his brother's cum all over his shaft, mixed with Nick's sweat.

"Do it. Fuck me, Francis," Nick murmured, with Matt's dick still throbbing in his mouth. It spewed out more cum every so often, and Matt's big blond pubes plugged up his nose while he pumped into him.

As Francis pressed the throbbing pink head of his dick onto Nick's little hole, Nick gasped loudly, making both of the brothers laugh. For Francis, it was weird to see his brother at Nick's head, sticking his dick into someone's mouth. The sight mesmerized Francis, almost as if seeing his brother fuck a dirty mouth, and watching his muscles flex and twitch, turned him on.

Despite this, the thing that pleasured Francis the most was watching Nick writhe in pain with each touch of Francis' hand and hot, throbbing cock. And there was the fact that hot cum still oozed out of his cunt, dripping down his balls and bare thighs. The boy's dick was fully hard, wanting Francis' member to attack his hole.

Just the tip had gone inside, and Nick moaned loudly. He grit his teeth and clenched his fist. He grabbed onto the sofa's fabric, trying to brace for the jock's cock while steadily massaging Matt's cock with his mouth.

Nick felt heat rush through his body, and his balls began to ache with ecstasy. His ass was shaking in anticipation—he'd never had someone put something in his ass while a dick was in his mouth, and especially not when his asshole was already filled to capacity with spunk. Matt's baby-makers were still inside him, keeping him warm.

"Mmmmm..." Nick moaned, as Francis began to push his schlong further down into his perky ass. His sounds turned on Matt, who put his hands onto his ass and began pushing his own cock into Nick's mouth. Francis was going slow, trying to show Nick that he could please him just as well as his brother, if not more. Francis wanted to fuck Nick, and he was going to do it right this time.

"I forgot how tight you are, fuck." Francis said. He threw his head back in pleasure as the warm flesh of Nick's ass engulfed his erect cock and his brother's cum lathered his shaft.

Nick smiled, while trying to fit as much of Matt's dick inside his mouth, choking on the hard, fat meat inside of him and coughing up some cum.

"Swallow it..." Matt told him, gently grabbing at his hair.

"Do as he says," Francis muttered, spanking Nick's ass. The sound was loud and it turned on both the brothers. Francis loved Nick's tight little ass and Nick loved being punished.

Nick took the dick out of his mouth long enough to answer, "Yes, daddy." Then he put it right back inside. The dick expanded in Nick's mouth as his desperate breaths for air swelled the hunk's pride. Matt forced it down further, making the teenager struggle for breath.

"Yeah... choke on my dick, bro..." Matt muttered, his deep voice weak as the air escaped his mouth. "Does it taste good?"

Nick let out a faint moan that made Matt's cock throb in ego. His penis leaked more cum, while Francis thrusted more of himself slowly into Nick's butt.

"Nick, relax," Francis calmed him down, rubbing Nick's ass. He was still lining himself up to his hole. "I'm gonna be slow."

"No," Nick begged, wanting to enjoy the fuck as much as he wanted to please Francis. "I want you to be rough. Punish me. I've been a bad boy." Nick wanted to feel pain and he wanted to the jock to dominate him. His own cock was shaking in horniness and at that moment, he'd let the hunk do anything to him.

Francis smiled, rubbing Nick's soft cheeks. "You sure, baby? It'll be hard on you."

Nick took Matt's fat boner out of his mouth, swallowing his cum. "Do it. I want it. I need you to do it."

The jock grinned, slapping his ass again. No one made Francis happy the way Nick did. "Alright, baby. I'll do it like you want." Then, Francis put more of himself in. Feeling Nick's warm, tight asshole around his cock was bliss. He had seriously been missing this hole. There were gasps of ecstasy escaping Nick's lips, and he told Francis to go in all the way. The boy wanted the fucking to begin.

Francis grabbed a fist full of ass in his big, beefy hands. His dick finally went completely inside, and Nick cried out in pain. The stud's boner was up his ass, throbbing violently. Francis' hairy groin and balls smacked against his butt, and his thick muscled arms surrounded his small frame.

Francis pulled half of his cock out of Nick and then pushed back in. Nick moaned, feeling the thick, pole of meat expand his hole and slide forward, spewing out more cum. Francis' head hit his prostate as he did so, and Nick's body was weakening under both the bros. His dick let out a premature load onto the sofa, splattering his legs. But his red, trembling cock was still fully erect, and it was telling Nick to take the fucking like a man.

Nick eagerly went down on Matt again, swallowing any more salty fluids and fully taking the full length of the stud's erection. Matthew groaned, throwing his head backwards and shoving his groin harder into Nick's face. The teenager took more of the meaty hotrod into his mouth, feeling the soft skin twitch against his tongue. "Take that cock, bro. You enjoying my dick?"

"Yeahhh..." Nick moaned, the fat penis still in his mouth.

"Damn... you're so good. You like my little brother's dick in your ass?"

Nick nodded again, looking back to see if Francis was enjoying himself. There was a hard look of determination on Francis' face, but he looked like he was having fun, and his bulky, hairy pecs twitched with each movement Nick made. His biceps flexed, veins popping, as he drilled Nick's hole, while spanking him hard with the back of his hand. Then, Francis laughed, looking at Matt thrust hard into Nick's face.

"You're doing good," Francis told Nick, stroking his bare back with his large, manly hands. His touch made Nick shiver, but it felt so good to feel the jock's abs on his body, and his whole groin was covering Nick's fat ass.

The veins were pulsing hard inside of Nick, as the sweaty penis filled his mouth. The stud let out low moans of ecstasy as Nick went down on him, taking more and more penis. With the dick all the way in, the head now jamming itself hard on the back of Nick's throat, the teenager choked and on Matthew's pre-cum, slobbering his spit all over the large member.

"Oh shit... Jesus, Nick."

Francis thrust forward again. The first few were still slow, as he held Nick's body down and grasped his smooth back, and then they got harder, and quicker. Nick felt his asshole expand as Francis got deeper and deeper inside of him, his shaft and veins hitting his prostate square on, grinding it until it ached in horrible pain. But Nick loved it.

Francis' long, bushy pubes bounced off Nick's ass, as his groin began to smack into him. Nick could feel Francis's loose balls swing into him too and the sofa was shaking under the stud's powerful movements. He was built like a god, and his powerful, manly thrusts were enough to impregnate any woman who was bent over before him in just a few quick thrusts. His big balls flung themselves into Nick's scrotum, making him wince but smile as more semen leaked into his hole, and as Matt's seed dripped down his legs and his chin.

Nick moaned again, crying out in pain while the cock was still in his mouth. Francis grabbed onto his shoulders and started to rhythmically pump in and out of Nick. Francis himself was grunting like an animal now, the feeling of hot flesh around his boner and watching his brother pump in and out of Nick's mouth while his abs clenched and flexed.

Nick had to keep his arms below him, against the sofa, in order to stay upright so that Francis could fuck him. He only had his mouth on Matt's dick, but that's all he needed.

Nick smiled as he withdrew from the cock, still keeping the glans tight between his lips. Then, as Matt thrusted his groin into Nick's face again, the dick came hard into his mouth, jamming Nick full. The boy began cocking his head, massaging his lips up and down Matt's hard shaft. His cum was hot and gritty, mixed with dirty sweat and salty sperm.

"Uggghhhh..." Matt sighed, his voice deep and low. Matthew's hairy crotch rippled with muscle as Nick sucked him off, salivating all over his rigid, flopping member.

"Mmm..." he smiled at Matt, watching the look of pleasure on the stud's face. Matt's dick squirted more pre-cum into his mouth, more beginning to escape Nick's eager lips and drip down his chin. Nick had to take the dick out in order to swallow it all, and so that he could catch his breath.

"Ohhhh! Yeah, fuck me, Francis!" Nick said, clenching his sofa tighter as Francis' huge cock pumped in and out of his ass. In a moment, Francis' chest was digging into his body, his rippling abs on his back, and his big, muscular arms underneath Nick's pits.

Francis clung onto Nick, fucking him wildly now, moving the teenager's ass up and down. Francis put one of his big, beefy legs onto the sofa, thrusting like a caveman: raw and full of testosterone. He was desperate to ejaculate into Nick, like he was mating with a bitch in heat. It was wild and savage, tearing Nick's ass apart and causing him to shake in pain.

"Fuck me, Francis!"

"Jesus Christ... take that cock, baby."

"Yeah, daddy, just like that!"

"Fuck him, bro," Matt sighed, smacking his erect cock over Nick's dirty, sweaty face.

Francis kept pumping, holding Nick beneath him and feeling the teenager's anus twitch uncontrollably under his waist. Francis began to thrust really hard on Nick, pressing his body weight against him and pushing him into the sofa, making it creak. Nick felt the hotrod go further up his ass, hitting his prostate for a few moments and then reaching even further up as Francis continued to go up inside him.

"Put it back in your mouth," Matt said, rubbing his boner as he force fed it to Nick. The teenager happily took it in, feeling the engorged cock slide into his mouth.

Nick squeezed his wet lips over Matt's penis. He went up and down on his shaft, quickening his blows. As Nick picked up the pace, he took even more dick inside his mouth. Matt's long pubes hit Nick in the face, and he could feel the stiff head attack the backside of his throat, like a meaty baton.

Francis took half his cock out and thrusted again, pressing deep into Nick's ass and putting his big, rough hands on Nick's back. They slipped up his body, feeling his bare, muscled back while his own cock embedded itself into the boy's anus.

"Holy fuck, this feels amazing," Matt muttered, pumping himself into Nick's mouth. "You good, brah?" Matt asked Francis.

The jock laughed back at him, smiling. "Yeah, bro. Nick's taking this dick like a champ."

Matt grinned. "Same here, dude. Gonna get my nut all over his face." Nick heard the two brothers high-five each other, while Francis continued to hump Nick's ass like he was a horny teenager.

Then, Francis began fucking Nick hard and fast again. The jock was moaning and swearing under his breath, as if he hadn't fucked anything in weeks.

Nick was groaning hard, moaning as Francis' huge cock pounded him again and again, ramming him up his asshole. The throbbing shaft shot pre-cum inside of him, and Nick could feel it inside, slushing and squirting as the huge cock head came back again for more. It mixed with Matt's cum, squirting in and out of Nick's hole and making his anal cavity swell up as it filled with the two men's seed. Francis' loose balls flung back and forth, slapping into Nick's own balls and dick, putting them both in a kind of pain that they enjoyed.

Before he knew it, Nick realized that Matt's body was shaking, and his cock was pulsing uncontrollably. Nick felt the hard dick shudder with heat, and the stud's balls bounced furiously, banging against his chin and neck and flying across Matt's legs and crotch.

Then, Nick could feel the hunk's penis harden even more. He saw the pair of balls contract, lurching hard against Matt's dick as they pushed a load of cum through his body. It made Matthew's hips tense and the veins in his crotch bulged with power.

"Ohhhh fuck!" he moaned, trying to keep his voice low.

The sperm surged through groin and shot its way through Matt's dick, making his member throb inside Nick's mouth.

"I'm cumming, Nick! FUCK!" he yelled, putting both his hands tight around Nick's head and shoving his face into his groin. He held him there as the wave of pleasure swept over his body.

The sofa creaked and rocked hard under both their motion as Francis grabbed Nick's bright white ass and slammed it against his hard abs and groin, rubbing the fat globes before him as he thrusted.

The loads of sperm came hard and fast out of Matt's dick, covering the back of Nick's throat and smearing the top and bottom of his mouth. The fat wad of cum was hot and steaming, salty like the hunk's sweaty skin.

"Uhhhhnnnnn!" Matt exclaimed, as he ejaculated into Nick's warm mouth.

Hot, sticky wads of cum shot into Nick's gullet, lubricating his throat and filling his mouth with fresh, steaming sperm. The thick, salty substance was smooth, gorging his mouth as three more fat loads followed the first two. Matt's dick kept shaking, while he continually thrusted himself inside, keeping his muscular thighs tight against Nick's face. He rubbed his abs up and down, feeling his sweaty muscles.

When finally the spurts of cum began to die down, Matt let himself slowly ease in and out of his mouth while Francis continued fucking him.

"Uhhhnnn, yeah! Fuck me like that," Nick barely muttered, unable to talk while breathing so hard. He watched a few drops of cum drip out of Matt's piss-slit. He quickly licked it up, not wanting any of Matt's sperm to go to waste. His manly fluid tasted good, and Nick wanted every bit.

Francis couldn't speak. His moans and heavy breaths were loud enough to tell Nick he was enjoying every moment of fucking his ass. Francis began thrusting hard and fast again. He slapped Nick's ass, putting a bright pink handprint on it as Nick yelled in pain.

"Fuck yeah!" Francis yelled, grabbing the hair on Nick's head and pulling him back. "Tell me you like that."

"Yeah I do, daddy! Just fuck me like that, grab my hair. Punish me!"

Francis didn't let go. He kept his fist on Nick's hair, pulling his head back and thrusting his fat meaty cock into the large ass before him. His other hand was latched on tight to Nick's waist.

"Oohhhhhh, Francis! I'm gonna cum!" Nick moaned.

Francis grinned, feeling the teenager's asshole quiver. "Yeahh, you gonna cum for me, baby? You gonna cum for daddy?"

"Yeeaahhh, daddy! Ooohhh shit, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Nick's asshole clenched tight on Francis' huge dick, squeezing the life out of it and causing him to moan in pain. Then, fat loads of spunk erupted from Nick's cock, whipping back and forth all across the sofa, while spraying Francis' hairy thighs and Matt's trembling groin. Nick didn't even have to touch his dick as he came, for Francis' rough, dominate fucking was enough to do the trick. His wagging boner continued to spray the sofa.

As Nick came, Francis continued pummelling Nick's hole, humping his ass and thrusting his cock deep inside him the entire time. The boy's body collapsed after the intense fucking, but Francis help him up, eager to finish inside of him. Nick barely had the energy to go on, but he wanted to please his daddy, and he let Francis hold him up against his hard, flexing body.

"Arrghh!" Francis groaned, feeling the teenager's ass clench hard against his cock, milking out every bit of his sperm inside the walls of his anus, and squeezing life from him. Despite the pain, Francis couldn't stop himself from pumping in and out of Nick.