Jocks of the South Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always hungry for this?" Francis asked, grinning as he grabbed his bulging crotch and shook it in Nick's face.

Nick laughed, looking for the jockstrap that Francis had given him. "Yeah."

When the boys were done getting dressed, they fumbled out of their tent, putting a few things away. Francis grabbed the shotgun while Nick gave him something to eat. When they finished, they trekked into the woods, sporting their same dirty clothes as yesterday. The rain had stopped and it was warm in the forest, as the sun peeked in through the leaves.

Nick heard a strange grumbling noise, that resembled something like a bear or a goat. It was low and repetitive, and sounded like it was close.

"What is that?" Nick asked Francis.

"A buck. It's rutting season."

Nick looked confused. "What does that mean?"

Francis smiled, admiring his curiosity. "It's mating season. The buck's looking for a mate."

"Oh."

They continued on before Francis turned away from the noise, looking for a nice clearing to show Nick the basics about guns.


 "We're not going after the deer?"

Francis shook his head. "It's way too big to bring with us. We'll find some birds instead."

Nick nodded, looking forward to spending a day with Francis while he tried to teach him something. Seeing him so into guns and hunting turned Nick on, and he was still quite a bit horny from the morning. Judging by the man's erect nipples showing through his unbuttoned, camo vest, Francis was also excited about something too.

They eventually stopped at the edge of a cool, trickling stream, where there was enough space for Francis to sit down and show Nick the different parts of a gun. While Francis explained to him how to load and unload the shotgun, Nick stared at his muscles, looking at his huge pecs and his bulging biceps. His abs flexed with each movement, and his package was bursting from his crotch, showing Nick just what he needed.

His powerful thighs were planted onto the floor as he kneeled, trying to show Nick what part of the shotgun did what. He put it to his crotch, loading it up and pointing it to the floor as if it were his erect cock. Then suddenly, Francis shook Nick out of his trance.

"Nick? You listening?"

"Huh? Yeah! Of course. You... you just loaded the gun."

Francis wasn't sure what was going on. He ignored it for the moment and handed the gun to Nick, helping him point it to a few cans he propped up on a log. "Let's just practice aiming," he mumbled, getting close to Nick's body. He knelt behind him, pressed up against Nick's back as he lifted the teenager's arms, helping him point the barrel to the cans in front of him.

"Try to aim for the centre, then inch it up just a smidge," Francis said, breathing into Nick's ear as he wrapped his arms around him, showing him where to aim. Nick felt his inside ache, especially when the stud's pecs pressed onto his back, and his bulky arms caressed his sides. He took the opportunity and began to move his ass back, trying to find Francis' groin.

"Okay, good. Keep aiming-wha-what are you doing?"

"Nothing," Nick said, easing off a bit. But he was sure he'd felt something hard in the stud's pants. And it wasn't a gun.

"Quit it!" Francis laughed, trying to give himself some room.

Nick bit his lips, grinning. He looked back at him, teasing the stud with his mischievous look. "Wanna do it?"

Francis didn't know how to react. "You mean... sex? R-right here?"

Nick nodded. But Francis seemed a bit nervous.

"Yeah, daddy," Nick teased, biting his lip. "I want to feel you inside me."

Francis lowered the gun, moving it aside and pushing it away. But his arms stayed on Nick's side, and he began to rub them up his back.

"Are you sure? I mean... once I start Nick... I don't know if I'll be able to control myself with you."

Nick grinned, arching his back as the man touched him. "You can do anything with me, Francis. I'm yours."

He nodded, repeating his words, thinking to himself what exactly they meant. "You're mine..."

"I know you want me," he said to him.

Francis licked his lips before he spoke. "Get down," he commanded, ripping his own vest off with one wrench of his beefy arms.

Nick felt his dick quiver in his strap as he positioned himself for the man and his hardening member. Francis' low, commanding voice was so hot. Nick rolled over to his back, lying on the ground. He began to take off his jeans while he watched Francis do the same. The stud undid his belt, threw it aside, and then unbuttoned his pants. He slid them off in a cocky way, staring at Nick. Francis' boxers were already wet with pre-cum.

Nick's mouth watered, turned on by seeing the stud already hard. There was a huge, wet bulge in his front, and the head of his dick was clearly visible through the thin cotton.

Francis came over to Nick, helping Nick pull the jeans off his feet. From there, Francis put the twink's legs on his broad, muscular shoulders. The stud kissed Nick's calfs, rubbing his hand through the faint hair and reached his big hands down toward his ass. Nick let out a soft moan as Francis squeezed his cheeks, putting red handprints on his flesh.

"Such a nice ass..." Francis mumbled, helping Nick take off his shirt now. Then, he moved his hands to Nick's strap. "Let me take these off..."

"Okay," Nick said, pulling at his jockstrap. Francis whipped them off Nick's legs, throwing them aside as he inched his package forward.

"Give me your legs," Francis said to him. Nick happily obliged, lying back down on the ground and waving his skinny legs in the air. Francis then began to take off his boxer briefs, exposing his hard-on to the warm forest air and Nick's puckering pink anus.

Francis looked down at him. "Open up for me," he smirked, looking at the tight hole. He rested Nick's legs on top of his shoulders, and then proceeded to spit on his hand, rubbing up Nick's hole with it and spanking him with the other.

"Uhn! Yeah, that feels so good, daddy."

"Yeah, you like that, faggot?"

"Yes, daddy. Do it again."

Francis slapped his cheeks once more, harder this time. His red handprint was clear against the pale, meaty white ass. "You're such a dirty little slut... I'm gonna give it to you good."

Nick closed his eyes and let Francis have his way with him. A moan parted from Nick's mouth as he felt Francis' big fingers run up and down his ass-crack, getting him hot and making his hole pucker. Then, Francis stuck three fingers inside of him. Nick's eyes jolted open, and he almost jumped up.

"Shhh, don't worry, baby. It'll be okay..." Francis murmured, leaning overtop of Nick to kiss him. They locked lips and then Francis put his fingers deeper inside, feeling the warm walls of Nick's asshole.

"Uhhhhnnnnnn... fuck..."

Francis pumped his fingers in and out of Nick's tight hole, feeling his soft flesh squirm and shake around him. He could feel Nick's body tremble in pleasure and as the twink's face twisted in euphoria, he could feel the boy jerk himself, rubbing his dick in his hands and against Francis' rock-hard abs. It felt strange to have another dude's dick on his abs, but the throbbing, hot member felt right, as if he was doing someone another favour-he was getting Nick off and it seemed to turn Francis on. The twink's boner was oozing pre-cum because of him.

When Francis thought he'd teased Nick enough, the stud took out his fingers and went back to stroking his own cock.

"That felt so good..." Nick whispered, rubbing his balls.

"Yeahh, you liked that?"

"Yes."

"Ugh, fuck. I wanna taste you."

Nick was confused for a moment. "Huh?"

"I'll eat you out," Francis told him, spreading the boy's cheeks apart as he moved his face in.

Francis went down on him, sticking his tongue out and lapping the sweat of Nick's hairless, pink hole. He was kissing Nick's asshole, sucking on his flesh and then trying to push in as much of his tongue into the hole as he could. He loved the taste more than the thought, and to think that the very same boy was sporting a rock-hard erection, just for him, turned him on even more. He needed to taste the very anus that he was going to penetrate, to feel how it pulsed and throbbed for him.

"Fuck..." Nick moaned, as Francis' hot, wet mouth worked his anus. Francis sucked on him for a long while, licking his crack and moving his head back and forth. Nick groaned loudly while his body writhed in pleasure, letting his squeals of pleasure get lost high up in the trees. Francis would smile and laughed whenever Nick moaned, proud of himself for being able to pleasure the teenager like that. There was something about pleasing him, getting Nick off, and even just taking care of him like a little brother-or perhaps even giving him the kind of treatment he'd give to a girlfriend-that made him feel warm and tingly inside. And for the first time, that feeling didn't scare Francis. Even if it was because of another dude.

Then, Francis stopped rimming him once Nick pulled away, begging to be fucked. "Put it inside me, Francis. I can't take it anymore. I need you."

Francis realized that along with Nick's cock, his own dick was leaking jizz everywhere. The taste of the boy's ass had really turned him on. "Alright, baby," he whispered, licking Nick's fluids from his lips. "Whatever you want."

Francis slapped his cock a few times against Nick's balls, making the teenager wince. He already knew his dick was too big to fit, so Francis spit on his cock, smoothing up his pink tool and gliding his hand over his pulsing shaft. He spit again, lubing up Nick's hole and making the boy smile as the tickling sensation came. "I'm gonna fuck you, raw."

"Do it. Put it inside me, Francis."

Francis pushed the head of his cock on Nick's crack, pulling back his foreskin and rubbing his member all over Nick's ass. Then, when Nick's hole had opened up, he began to push himself inside of him.

"Fuck!" Nick moaned.

Francis bit his lip, his dick aching after having unloaded already that morning. "Oh shit!"

"Oh my god... you're so thick. Fuck, that feels good..."

"You're so fucking tight, Nick."

Nick felt the jock enter him, his waist trembling as he struggled to get all of his dick inside of his hole. It felt like an arm was going up Nick's ass, growing and twitching with each movement. Francis' dick felt muscular, and its hot, throbbing vein made Nick's insides quiver in pleasure. The stud wasn't even halfway inside of him but Nick could already feel the big head prodding into his prostate. The curve of Francis' dick was perfect while Nick laid on his back. He felt his balls jerk and his stomach shake as the stud tried to go deeper.

"You're so sensitive," Francis said, smiling at him. He felt the teenager's body shudder around his cock.

"You're hitting my g-spot," Nick said, rolling his arms on the ground and keeping his eyes closed as he felt the fat cock move up inside him. It was hot and pulsing, reacting to every one of Nick's deep sighs of ecstasy.

"Oh fuck." Nick felt the jock's pubes and bare body his ass. His hard v-lines pummelled onto his crack, warming him up. Francis was almost entirely inside of him. The stud put his big arms underneath Nick's, hooking into his armpits and pile-driving inside of him. Nick let out another moan, feeling the huge, hung horse-cock expand even more inside of his anus. Then the jock dominated him by pressing his beefy body down on top of Nick.

"How's that feel, baby?" Francis said, his breath whispering against Nick's erect nipple. The stud's abs were pressed against Nick's boner, feeling it squirm and jerk beneath his six-pack.

"Fucking amazing... you're so hot, daddy."

"Yeah you're pretty cute yourself with that tight ass of yours. Feels so nice on my cock, Nick."

"Fuck me, Francis. Just fuck the shit out of me, I'm all yours."

"I'm gonna fuck you hard, baby. I want you to take all of it." Francis finally pulled half of himself out. He could feel Nick's soft skin slid against his bare cock, making his head pound. Then, he shoved himself back inside, trying to fit his huge boner inside the tight little hole.

Nick grabbed at the dirt as the jock's groin slapped against his ass and pushed him up against the ground. "Uhn!"

"Fuckkk..."

Nick wrapped his legs around Francis' waist, feeling up his fat cheeks with his feet. He put his arms around Francis' chest, reaching from beneath his arm pits just as Francis was doing to him. Francis pulled out again, and then, he drove himself inside.

"Fuck, Francis! That's so good!"

"You're so hot, fucking take my cock, baby."

Nick grinned. "Yeah, talk dirty me."

Francis spanked him, closing his eyes as his cock penetrated the teenager's body. "Yeah? You want this fat cock?"

Nick moaned, arching his back as the stud entered him again. "Yes, daddy. Fuck! Give it to me!"

"Fuck! You're so fucking amazing, Nick," Francis said to him, spanking him hard and grinding into his hole.

His cock came again, faster and faster this time: Francis' dick picking up speed and beginning to really pound Nick's fat little ass. The cock was like a berserk monster, penetrating Nick's body deeper with each blow and trying to shoot its thick load all over his insides. It was so hot, warming Nick's body up and making the friction feel even better. And all Nick could do to keep himself on the ground was cling onto Francis' huge body.

Nick's waist trembled and he felt his boner disappear a bit-his mind focused so hard on raging stallion cock rubbing against his prostate and the big head of it hitting so far up his asshole with such tremendous force. The jock was humping Nick so hard, desperate to fuck something and breathing heavily against Nick's nipple like a panting dog.

His loose hair began to fall onto his face, brushing Nick's skin and beginning to get soaked with both of their sweat. Francis didn't even care. He just kept fucking Nick, keeping his legs planted on the ground and pushing himself deeper and deeper into Nick's anus, his cock expanding and shaking inside. He was piling himself onto Nick like a horny animal.

"Fuck me, Francis, fuck me harder, uhn!"

"Uggghhhh... it feels so fffucking good..."

"Uhn, yeahh, fuck me, daddy!"

Francis kissed Nick's chest, putting his wet lips to the teenager's nipples and sucking on it like it belonged to a chick's tit. He felt Nick moan silently, surprised by warmth and roughness of Francis' mouth.

Francis felt himself moving further down Nick's body, not sure exactly why, or where, he was headed. He licked the sweat off Nick's abs, and then, he moved to his waist, where a film of pre-cum covered the boy's pubes. Francis kissed him there, licking up the fluids and tasting Nick's cum in his mouth. It was sweet but salty, slippery on his tongue and somewhat pleasing.

Nick felt Francis withdraw his still pulsing cock out of his ass, probably to adjust his dick or to get into a better position. But that gave Nick the time to try something he'd been wanting to do with Francis for some time.

"I wanna be on top," Nick said.

"Huh?"

Nick patted the ground. "Get on your back and I'll ride your dick."

Francis nodded, realizing exactly what Nick was saying. Despite his love to fuck, and his amazing stamina in bed, it would be nice for Francis to sit back and enjoy with his legs wide apart while his partner in crime rode his cock.

Francis sat down on the ground, leaning against the trunk of tree. Nick gave his dick a quick rubbing before he watched the stud spread his thick, hairy legs wide apart, inviting Nick to come over and do his thing.

Francis patted his fat thigh, grinning. "Right here, bro."

Nick smiled, rubbing his hands over the stud's thighs and then getting onto Francis' groin. He was facing the jock, their faces close and his dick more exposed to Francis then ever before.

"Uuuuhhhnnnn..." Nick moaned, as Francis held his rock-hard boner up while the twink spread his cheeks and let it penetrate his tight hole.

"Everything within a mile of here will hear you," Francis whispered, rubbing Nick's ass as it descended upon his dick. The man had a mischievous, but satisfied grin on his stubbled face.

"Fuck it. I just wanna feel you inside me." Nick put his little hands against Francis' abs and beefy chest for support as he tried to get all of the stud's dick inside him. His big, muscular arms came around and pushed down on his waist, helping him take in the entire cock.

"Ooohh shit, Francis," Nick wailed, sounding like a little girl.

Francis smiled and his cock twitched with ego. His nuts were loose against his legs, drooping down to ground. "You gonna ride daddy's cock, baby?"

"Yes, daddy." Nick finally got his ass against Francis' pubes and thick thighs. He put his hands against the jock's broad shoulders and then leaned in forward, beginning to grind against the jock's groin while his dick was embedded deep inside him.

"Holy fuck, dude," Francis muttered, barely able to breathe as the teenager massaged his monster cock with the muscles of his ass. Nick's knees were against the ground, digging into the dirt as he moved back and forth.

Francis's big hands were on Nick's waist and ass, spanking him violently and squeezing his cheeks, spreading them apart around his dick. Nick moaned whenever the jock did this, and felt his own dick twitch and jerk against Francis' abs. He was covering them in a layer of salty pre-cum.

"You're so big," Nick told him, feeling the throbbing head pierce the highest part of his anus as he kept a mount on the stud's groin.

"You take cock like a man, Nick," Francis said, rubbing Nick's jiggling cheeks as the twink put his hands against his hard chest and erect nipples for support. "No one takes dick the way you do."

"That's because no one has a dick like yours, Francis."

Francis threw his head backwards, closing his eyes as Nick's ass clenched around his boner, milking the pre-cum out of him. "Shit. Fucking ride me."

"Uhnn, you feel so good inside me," Nick moaned, still grinding his quivering anus back on forth on the stud's cock, rocking against his hairy pubes and protruding v-lines.

"Damn, that's good." He rubbed his hands against Nick's back and then around his waist and up his faint hint of abs. He lingered his fingers on Nick's hard nipples, stroking his slightly built chest and watching the boy's mouth gape open in pleasure. He gave him a horny smile once Nick's eyes opened. "I wanna fuck you."

Nick nodded. "Do it. Just fucking take me."

Francis sat upward, no longer leaning against the tree. He felt Nick clamber onto his body tight, almost like they were in a hug. Francis put his beefy arms around Nick's waist, letting the twink wrap his legs around Francis's stomach and back. They got close to each other, tight in embrace, with Nick's cock throbbing between both of their abs. Francis's rock hard muscles rubbed against his member, massaging it like a ribbed fleshlight, trying to get him off.

Then, as Francis kissed Nick's shoulders and Nick sucked on the jock's meaty pec, the stud rolled Nick over to expose his ass. Nick got onto his hands and knees, arching his back and exposing his hole to the hung man. If the jock wanted it doggystyle, that's what Nick would give him.

Francis got up, rubbing Nick's back and leading his dick to the tight hole. He spanked the boy a few more times, making him whine in pleasure, his voice echoing into the trees. Francis pressed his legs against Nick's and entered his ass.

His cock began to pump itself in and out of Nick's asshole. Francis was holding him up with his big arms, ploughing Nick's anus, smacking his thick thighs onto his hairless cheeks and flinging his loose, red balls up onto his nuts as well.

"Uhn! Uhn! Fuck me, fuck me, Francis! Uhhnn!" Nick yelled, unable to hold in high moans of pleasure as the stud pounded Nick's hole like his cock was a piston.