Jocks of the South Pt. 12B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His big hands grasped Nick's shoulders. He waited for a moment, as though he wanted to hug Nick, but Jackson was right there, and suddenly Matt was in the bathroom too. A man came out of the stall, flushing the toilet and taking a few seconds to look over the scene. He then ignored them and proceeded to wash his hands. He must have been on the bride's side.

Then Francis hugged him. He didn't care anymore, he was just glad that Nick was all right, and that he hadn't tried to run away from him again.

"I love you," Francis whispered. His hot, loving voice came to Nick's ear, causing his legs to weaken and his waist to burn with intense desire. The way he said it, the tone of his voice and the hard gouges his fingers made into Nick's body, made him realize that there was nothing fake or strategic about it. Francis genuinely loved Nick, more than Nick could even know. Relief washed over him. Not just because he understood his own stupidity but because Francis was here. Francis was here for him, ready to defend him. It would be all right, now. Everything would be fine.

Nick hugged him back, digging his face into the man's warm chest. He didn't cry, though he knew that had he been alone, he wouldn't have kept his emotions suppressed. Not with Francis.

Nick rubbed his face into Francis' chest as the man held him tight and nuzzled the top of his head with his chin.

"I'm sorry," Francis said. "I shouldn't have lied."

Nick shook his head, letting him know it was fine.

Then they both let go, remembering that they were, in fact, surrounded by two dudes, and a complete stranger who was pretending to ignore what was happening behind him.

"What were you two doing in here?" Francis suddenly asked, looking at Jackson with an accusatory tone. Nick realized that Francis' sudden anger was directed at his cousin, as opposed to Nick. Francis trusted him.

"What did it look like we were doing, dude?" Jackson shrugged, looking around him. "This is a bathroom. We're taking a piss."

"Are you drunk?" Matt's voice came.

Jackson gave him a grin. "Just a bit of a buzz."

"Stay away from Nick," Francis blurted out, as though he knew what Jackson's true intentions were.

"What?"

"You heard me. Stay away from him. He's mine."

Nick's heart gave a flutter. He slipped his hand into Francis', their fingers interlocked as the man tightened his loving grip.

"What, is he your fuck-buddy?" Jackson joked.

"He's my boyfriend. So stay the fuck away from him."

Jackson's eyes widened. Matt's mouth almost fell open.

"You—what?"

"He's my boyfriend. And I love him. Don't come near him again or else I'll kick your fucking ass."

With that, Francis took Nick out of the bathroom, past Matt and away from Jackson. Francis walked to the end of the hall with a quick pace, not daring to look back. Nick's entire face had gone white and his body turned numb. Had Francis really just done that?

He could feel Francis' quick heartbeats through the strength of his grasp on his hand. He brought Nick to the elevator and they both went inside, finally letting out a breath of relief once the doors closed on them.

"You—you just—"

"I know what I did," Francis mumbled, not looking at Nick. His own body felt cold, and his shoulders were tensed. But he kept his hold on Nick.

"What if he tells?!"

"He won't. Not unless his wants his ass beat."

Nick's heart was still pounding, much like Francis'.

"I love you," Nick mumbled, looking up at him,

Francis smiled, holding his other hand and bringing him close. "I love you more," he said, in a voice that sounded pleading, like asking for forgiveness one more time.

He pulled Nick in for a kiss, one hand on his back and the other on Nick's waist. He pressed the teenager against his own body, smothering his lips with his own as their hot breaths hovered over the other's face. Nick felt every muscle, every vein of Francis' body against his own as they stood there, two people melting into one. He couldn't comprehend the sensations of his man's arms around him in a loving embrace, his hands reaching down to his ass, as though to claim Nick for his own. He was reminding him that Nick was Francis' lover, and no one else's.

Nick returned the kiss with eager passion, putting his arms around Francis' neck. His fingers pulled on the back of the man's neck, bringing his head close and showing him just how much he craved the taste of him. He wanted nothing more than just Francis.

Nick felt Francis' manhood spur against Nick's own, alerting him to how much he desired Nick. It made the teenager's spine shiver to realize that he had found someone who yearned for him as much as he yearned for Francis.

Finally, with no small amount of reluctance, they both let go. They fixed each other's hair, laughing a bit as they realized they both had boners.

"I'm sorry for running out. I should have given you a chance to explain."

"Don't be sorry, Nick. I should be the one apologizing. I should have just told you everything. But... I was scared you and Matt might still... y'know... have feelings or whatever."

"I thought I might but—I don't. I know that I don't. I only want you. No one else. I love you."

"Did he hurt you?"

"Huh?"

"Did Jackson push you or something? You're shaking."

"N-no, I'm fine, I slipped on some pee or something..." Nick lied, knowing that this was not the best time to tell the truth. He could do that later once Jackson was miles away.

"I almost fucking hit him. He didn't do anything but—I would have."

"He would have beat you..." Nick muttered.

"I don't care. I love you."

"I know you do. And you told everyone in that bathroom."

Francis was silent, as if realizing that it could get out.

"Matt won't say anything," Nick assured him, recognizing the panic that spread across his boyfriend's face. "He wouldn't out you. He's your brother."

Francis thought about that. Out. So was he in the closet? Was he gay or bisexual? It didn't matter to him, as long as he had Nick by his side. One thing was for sure: with the way he felt about Nick, he sure as hell wasn't straight.

"Yeah, Matty won't tell."

"And I... I know he cares about me. Like as a friend. He wouldn't want Jackson to hurt either of us so... he might get him to stay quiet."

"I'll fucking kill him if he says anything."

"You and Matt can take him. Easy."

Francis grinned. "Yeah, we could."

"You don't need to worry. It'll be fine. No one will find out."

Francis shook his head. "And fuck it if they do. I don't even care. I love you and that's all that matters. I want to be with you, Nick. And not be afraid of everyone else. If they find out, let them."

"F-Francis... but your parents..."

He hesitated. He knew Nick was right but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"You don't need to tell anyone else, Francis. You have to think about your safety. Where you're gonna live, stuff like that. I told you I'm fine with keeping it a secret. Although... seeing you defend me like that was really something."

He smiled again, holding Nick's hand. "If anyone else finds out, so be it. But I'm not going to let that stop me from being with you."

The elevator door opened, and they made it to the ground floor.

"C'mon, we're leaving."

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Let's get the fuck out of here. I want to be with you. I want to fuck you."

Nick's cock jumped at that. "I don't under—"

"You have a hard-on. Don't you wanna fuck?"

"Francis, we can't do that here—not again. We almost got caught upstairs..."

They stepped out of the elevator and into the foyer. "You didn't answer the question. This morning you wanted me and I told you to wait but I can't wait anymore. I don't want a blowjob or a hand-job. I want you. All of you. And I want it badly."

Nick blinked, realizing that Francis wanted to take him like a man takes his wife on their wedding night. The passion in his eyes; the look of hunger spread across his face and lips—it was same look Nick had seen after first returning from California. Francis had almost just lost Nick, and he wasn't about to let their next few moments together go to waste.

"So, do you want to have sex?" he asked, ignoring the few pairs of eyes that gave Francis a polarizing glare.

"I-I mean... of course..."

"Then let's go, baby. Matt and I heard the bride is running late. That gives us time to go and come back."

"Where are we going?" Nick said, letting Francis grab his arm and lead him out of the hotel. He smiled: Francis was like an excited child tugging their parent along to show what they'd discovered.

"You okay with doing it in my truck? I don't exactly have money for a room on me."

Nick's heart skipped several beats. He hadn't done it in a car before. "Y-yes. That's fine."

He smiled. "Then let's go."

"But... what if someone sees us?"

"I'll drive us onto a dirt road or something. We'll be alone."

"O-okay." He couldn't believe this. They were practically eloping for the sole purpose of sex. Nick couldn't argue with that—seeing Francis defend him had ignited something inside of him and there was the undeniable fact that Francis in a tux was just about the hottest thing Nick had ever laid eyes on. And the fact that he could see the man's boner tucked into one of his pant legs didn't help the situation either. He still had a major case of blue-balls from seeing Jackson. However, as they went out the entrance, a familiar voice came back.

"Wait! You guys!"

They both turned around to see Matt sprinting towards them, red-faced and flustered. He must have taken the stairs in order to catch them.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Leave us alone, Matt."

"Chill, dude! I-I just wanted to say... that I'm happy for you two. I'm not gonna say shit about it to mom or dad, or anyone else. And I made sure Jackson stays quiet too."

They were both silent until Nick spoke first.

"Thank you."

Matt gave him a charming smile, though keeping his distance. "You're welcome. Are... you two leaving?"

"Yes," Francis muttered, his tone softer now as his eyes smiled at his brother with silent appreciation. It took all of him not to break down at the sight of Matt's love and generosity towards the both of them.

"Well... be back in time for the ceremony. Linda and the others will be here in a hour and I don't want mom beginning to ask questions."

"Alright," Francis said, "We'll be back before then."

Matt nodded, giving the two of them one last admiring look, realizing they were holding hands. He gave them a smile, as though to say: You've got balls, Francis.

He turned back around and straightened his tux before heading back into the hotel. Francis and Nick grinned at each other, realizing their problems had disappeared. Then, they both ran towards Francis' truck.

They buckled up as Francis started the engine and roared out of the parking lot, screeching into the road a little too fast. They were laughing and teasing each other as some stupid song played on the radio.

Nick continued teasing him, his hand finding its way over Francis' crotch. He felt around for his shaft, rubbing the hardening skin once he found it. He reached further down and felt up his bulging scrotum, making the blood gush back down to his groin.

"Nick, not yet! I'm driving."

"Just pull over, already. I want you."

Francis smiled, though he kept his eyes on the road. "Just a bit further. We'll be alone, and no one will bother us."

Nick nodded, though he kept his hand on Francis' crotch, telling Francis that it belonged to him. He continued rubbing him until Francis was erect again. His manhood belonged to Nick.

A minute passed before Francis made a sudden turn onto a dirt road and pulled to the side, where some trees hung overhead. He stopped the truck and then looked to Nick.

"You wanna fuck?"

Nick smiled. "I want to feel you inside of me."

Francis immediately switched off the truck and threw his seatbelt off. Nick threw his own jacket away and began to undo his belt, adjusting his seat backwards so that there was room for the both of them. In a second, Francis was on him, slobbering messy kisses all over his mouth and then forcing Nick's pants down his legs. Both of them were too eager to fuck to take their shirts off. Instead, Nick lay down with his back against the seat and felt Francis force his legs up into the air, so that his knees met his chest. He was so dominant and eager to fuck that Nick felt his own dick began to leak prematurely all over his stomach.

His puckering hole was exposed to Francis, and he smiled happily at the sight of savory pink. He pulled off his own belt and tried hard to undo the button to his pants. When it wouldn't come off, he ripped the waist apart, breaking the zipper in the process, and then pushed his wet boxer briefs just below his balls so that his hardening cock was free.

Nick smiled at him, surprised by how desperate Francis was to fuck him. Nick giggled at the sight of his broken pants, and Francis couldn't help but laugh either.

Francis arms came overtop of Nick, landing on the space beside his head. For a few moments, his body was overtop Nick's and Francis kissed him once more. Then, he came off and focused his attention on his gaping ass.

"I have a condom around here somewhere," Francis began.

"No," Nick said, feeling up Francis' muscular, hairy thighs. His hair got caught in Nicks' fingers, and the boy's gentle touch made the man weak. "Go in raw. I want to feel everything this time."

Francis nodded. "Alright, baby." He grabbed his cock and began to lead it to Nick's hole, spitting on his dick in order for it to go in as smoothly as possible. Francis felt nervous, as if this was his first time. But he knew it was because it was the first time that they were about to fuck each other knowing how the other felt. Francis felt as if he had something to prove to Nick—to prove to him that he was a man enough for Nick, and that he was truly in love with him.

Nick grabbed his own balls with one hand and jacked himself slowly with the other as Francis spoke. "I'm going inside," he warned him, his voice raspy and hot.

"Okay," Nick replied. Francis' arm came back beside him and Nick wrapped his legs slowly around the stud's waist, the balls of his feet gently brushing against Francis' bare ass.

When the hot tip pushed its way inside of Nick, he let out a high moan and banged his head against the cushion of the seat—there was something about Francis' dick that pleasured him more than anyone else's. Perhaps it was even more so now, since he knew Francis craved nobody but him; that his erection was throbbing not at the prospect of sex, but because Francis loved him as a person, and was desperate to please him.

"Am I hurting you?" Francis asked, concern in his voice. Every way he touched Nick was different now.

"No, it feels good," Nick said, closing his eyes and feeling the jock's dick throb inside of his ass. "Deeper."

Francis pushed more of himself inside, groaning as Nick's tight anus wrapped itself around his shaft. His soft flesh hit the tip of his dick and made him ooze pre-cum, and made his balls hurt.

"Oh shit," Francis whispered, feeling his dick pulse violently inside of Nick.

"Oh god," Nick moaned, "that's so good."

"You're so tight."

Nick smile at him. "You're just really big."

Francis laughed nervously, wondering if he'd be able to last for long. When he was halfway inside of Nick, he told him he was going to push harder.

"Do it."

When Francis pushed, Nick squealed in pain and pleasure, but urged Francis not to stop.

"It's only because it's so tight in here," Nick answered him, signaling the small space around them. There wasn't much legroom with Nick's back still against the lowered seat.

"I'll go slowly, just for you," Francis moaned, feeling the twink's heart beating through the inside of his ass.

Nick felt the stud's member shudder inside of him. Finally, Francis began to pull out, and then pushed back in, beginning to fuck him slowly.

"Uhhhhnnnnn..." he groaned, feeling Francis' dick tense up. "Fuck!"

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah. Keep going."

Francis did it again, beginning to pick up the speed. He put his hand on the seat of the car and the other against his own ass, pushing himself into Nick's asshole. He rhythmically pumped himself in and out, feeling the teenager's body change to each motion and listening to him moan in exhilaration. His balls slapped hard against Nick's ass, causing Francis to grunt in pain, and making Nick whine in pleasure.

"It feels so good, Francis."

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Shit," the jock sighed. "You're tight as fuck."

Nick had his hand to his dick and with his other, he felt up Francis' hairy groin, pushing his way up through his shirt and rubbing the stud's rigid six-pack. His abs were hard like rocks, and the soft hair over it felt nice against his fingers. There was sweat on his abdomen and as Francis picked up the pace, Nick closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, bracing through the pain. He wanted to please the man and let him do whatever he wanted.

"Uhhnn..." Francis moaned, suddenly slowing down. "Almost came." He leaned over Nick and kissed him, then slobbered his lips over his chin and then down his neck. He moved his face over Nick's chest, and began to unbutton his shirt, with his cock still balls deep inside of Nick, trembling with each passing second.

"Just rip it off," Nick said, desperate to feel the jock's touch on his skin.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, do it. I don't care."

In one swift motion, Francis ripped the twink's shirt open, breaking the buttons and revealing his toned, sweaty body. Francis smiled at the sight of his skin, and immediately began kissing him. He licked his chest and sucked on his erect nipples, making Nick sigh out in bliss. Then, Francis moved down and kissed his abs, licking the sweat off of him and his pubes.

"Oh fuck me," Nick moaned. "Just fuck me."

He kissed the inside of Nick's thigh and then pulled himself half out, and pushed back in hard.

"Uhn!"

Francis huffed hot air, pulling out again and ramming his cock deep inside. He grunted in pain, feeling the flesh of Nick's anus clench tight around his throbbing member. He continued the motion, fucking Nick nice and deep, slapping his loose balls hard onto his ass. They dangled like balls on a chain, filling with semen as Francis' hunger for him grew.

Nick was holding onto his butt cheeks with both hands, exposing himself to Francis like a whore. Nick was unable to jerk himself off with the pain of Francis' 8-inch cock pummeling his asshole. He could feel Francis' body shake and his deep, erotic groans made him seem like he was just a horny teenager, trying to breed with his bitch.

"You're so hot," Nick murmured, feeling Francis abs with his fingers and playing with his pubes.

"So are you," he whispered back, taking Nick's shoes off and pulling his pants over his feet. He threw them into the back seat of his truck. He ran his hands down Nick's bare legs and squeezed his ass, plowing him hard with the length of his shaft. His groin smacked into Nick's butt, turning it red. Then, Francis spanked him, putting handprints on his fat cheeks.

"Uhhn! Yeah, daddy. Just like that. Be rough."

Francis' dick rammed into him again, faster and faster this time: His cock was picking up speed and beginning to really pound Nick's tight little ass. The fat meat rod penetrated Nick's body deeper with each blow. It was so hot, warming Nick's body up and making the friction of each other's skin feel even better.

Nick's waist trembled as the raging stallion cock rubbed against his prostate and its big head hit far up his asshole with a tremendous force. The jock was humping the teenager so hard, both arms latched onto Nick's thighs, desperate to fuck something. He was breathing heavily against Nick's face like a panting dog.