Jocks of the South Pt. 12B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked into each other's eyes as they fucked. Francis' loose hair began to fall onto Nick's face, brushing his skin and beginning to get soaked with both of their sweat. Francis didn't even care. He just kept fucking Nick, keeping his feet planted on the ground and pushing himself deeper and deeper into Nick's anus, desperate to fuck him. His cock was expanding and shaking inside of Nick, lubricating his walls. He was piling himself onto the boy like a horny animal, his pants bunched up around his ankles.

Francis kissed him hard. His spit entered Nick's mouth and his soft lips squeezed the juices from Nick's lips. Then, as he withdrew his cock from Nick's asshole and slapped his hard rod against his balls, he whispered into Nick's ear with his hot, horny breath. "Turn around. I wanna take you from behind."

Nick nodded, smiling uncontrollably. The sight of his teeth also made Francis grin. "Okay," Nick said. "Do it."

Francis helped flip him over, spreading his hands up Nick's shirt and feeling his smooth, toned back. He put his own body overtop of Nick's, while his cock snaked in-between Nick's legs and flopped against the teenager's dick. The two hard members rubbed against each other, making the boys giggle. Francis breathed on Nick's neck, sucking on his earlobe and kissing his body. Next, Francis' rough hands came back around and played with Nick's nipples, pinching them gently and playing with his pubes.

"Mmmmm, fuck," Nick muttered, feeling Francis' hard cock rub against his own, and his big hands caress his chest. His abs and groin were pressed against his back and ass, and his big pecs were digging into him. Both their balls were loose and hanging low, bumping into each other as Francis dominated him.

"Love it when you swear," Francis said.

"Fuck me, daddy," Nick answered, looking back at him and locking lips before saying it again, "Fuck me hard."

"Grab onto the seat," Francis commanded him.

Nick did as he was told, letting his man take over.

With one swift movement, he felt the jock enter him. Nick squealed in surprise, but more of pleasure than pain. He liked it rough. The weight of the man came over top of him and as Francis piled on even deeper, he felt the hunk's fingers dig into the flesh of his waist, prepping him to brace himself.

Then, Francis began pounding away like a madman. He humped him over and over, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the truck like a broken CD. It was interrupted only by Francis' own horny grunts and Nick's muffled screams of ecstasy as he bit down into the leather seat like it was a gag.

"Fuck me!" his voice came, as his head began to hit the roof of the truck. Each thrust from Francis pushed his leaking penis further up into Nick's body than the last time, and it pushed his entire body up onto the seat, despite Nick's hard hold on it. The man was a force of nature, reckless when it came to getting his nut.

Each thrust also caused Nick's head to hit the roof, like added pain for the thrill of the fuck he was getting from behind. Then, once Francis slowed down a bit, he realized he was practically launching his boyfriend off of the seat entirely.

"I'm hurting your head," he murmured, still inside of Nick. He clenched his ass as his gentle voice whistled against the sweat on his neck.

"A little."

"Shit, I'm sorry, babe."

"It's fine. We can move."

"I got it, wait." He withdrew his cock and pulled up his pants a bit. He opened the door of the car and helped Nick outside. "Here."

The cool air felt good on their sweaty skin. Francis stood on the dirt road, rubbing Nick's butt as he positioned him.

"I have a better idea," Nick suggested.

"What?"

"Fuck me on the hood of your car."

Francis smiled. "You serious?"

"Yeah."

"What if someone sees us?"

"There hasn't been a car for a while. And we'll duck if we hear one."

Francis gave in. "Alright. Let's do it." The jock pulled up his pants and walked to the front of the truck with Nick, both their hard dicks waving in the air. Then, Francis pushed his pants to his ankles and looked at Nick hard, taking in the fact that from the waist down, Nick had nothing on but his socks. Next, Francis helped push Nick onto the front hood of his truck. The cool metal felt nice on Nick's skin, and Francis' rough, hairy legs against his gave him goose bumps. He was flat on his stomach against the truck, with his legs planted on the grill, in front of Francis'.

"You good, baby?"

"Yeah. Put it inside me."

Francis smiled. "Then hold onto something," he said, "because I'm gonna fucking pound you."

Nick bit his lip, watching as Francis lined his fat, stiff cock to Nick's asshole and began to push into him.

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnn!" Nick moaned, throwing his head back and feeling himself get thrown against the hood by Francis' muscular groin. The rest of his dick came in with full force—Francis was horny and desperate to fuck.

"Oh fuck!" Nick yelled, barley able to breathe as the whole eight inches of his hard meat forced itself up into his anus, pulverizing his prostate and reaching the deepest part of his puckering hole. The thick pole slid easily inside, slicked with both their fluids. It was as hard as a rock.

"Shiiiitt..." Francis whispered, waiting for this dick to settle inside Nick's ass. He breathed quickly for a while before drawing himself in and out.

"Uhhnnn... yeah, fuck me like that."

Francis had his knees on the edge of the truck's bumper, lined up on the outside of Nick's tumbling legs. He lifted Nick's ass with each pounding, pressing it against his own groin, and then, he began fucking him hard and fast. Francis was moaning and swearing under his breath like a teenage boy fucking for the first time.

Nick was groaning hard, screaming him not to stop like a little girl as Francis' huge cock pounded him again and again, ramming him up his asshole. The throbbing shaft shot pre-cum inside of him, and Nick could feel it inside, slushing and squirting as the huge cock head came back again for more. Francis was so deep inside of Nick that he could feel the twink's heart begin to beat even faster.

The truck creaked and rocked hard under both their motion as Francis grabbed Nick's bright white ass and slammed it against his tanned tummy, rubbing the fat globes and spanking him.

"Uhhhnnn, yeah, fuck me like that, daddy," Nick barely muttered, unable to talk while breathing so hard.

Francis couldn't say anything. His moans and heavy breaths were loud enough to tell Nick he was enjoying every minute of it. Francis began thrusting hard and fast again, as if he were a dog mating with bitch in heat. He slapped Nick's ass again, and then put his hands against Nick's soft back, grabbing him by his shoulders and using it to push Nick hard against his cock as they fucked.

Nick almost yelled as the friction of Francis' hot dick rubbed the inside of his ass. There was a fast jerking motion that slammed Nick harder into the truck as Francis pounded him even faster. Nick yelled in ecstasy as Francis groaned in pleasure. He let out a horny laugh and then kissed Nick's bare shoulder, ripping his shirt off and kissing his face. They breathed on each other, feeling their bodies mold together, slipping and sliding against the other's sweat.

Nick was in heaven. He could feel the giant cock fill up his ass while Francis' thick pubes pressed against his cheeks. His big balls smacked into Nick's own as he moved his waist in and out. The pre-cum of Francis' dick leaked inside of him, and allowed the cock to move faster and harder. Nick arched his ass further, wanting to give his swollen balls breathing room, but Francis pushed Nick hard against the hood, fucking the little boy with wild, primitive instincts and pure power.

"I love you so much," Francis said, leaning close and breathing into Nick's ear. He squeezed Nick's ass, holding onto it like a peace of meat. "You and your fat fucking ass."

Nick laughed, moaning as he did. "I love you, Francis."

"Yeah, you like that? You like my cock?"

"Yeaahhh daddy..." Nick groaned, feeling the thick meat tear in and out of his hole while Francis gripped hard with his big fingers. "I love your big fucking cock," he said, lying on the hood as the hard, hotrod expanded his anal cavity and ripped through his entire body.

Francis was humping hard, pounding his piston-cock in and out like a pendulum. He didn't say a word, panting quickly with short, shallow breaths. Sweat began to drip off Francis' face and fall onto Nick's neck. Francis slicked back his hair, using his sweat to keep it in place.

When Nick looked back to his lover, all he saw was Francis' head coming up and down, his fat, pink lips wide apart and his eyes narrowed down on Nick's face as he panted for air. The sound of the truck creaking, and the stud's balls smacking against his ass, echoed across the deserted road. Francis' desperate humping, his hard, heavy breaths and the horny, manly look he had was too much for Nick.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" His cock was pointed downwards on the edge of the good, hitting the grill each time Francis pounded him.

"Yeahhh, cum for me, baby. Cum for daddy. I fucking love you."

Nick's balls had been aching the entire time, squashed in-between his dick and Francis' hard, muscular groin. But right then, he felt them sear in pain as they pushed a load of sperm up through his waist and into his dick. His member throbbed, jumping up into the air and shooting watery jets of cum all over the hood of Francis' truck. The stream of hot, sticky semen continued, leaking across Nick's cock and the front of the car with thick strands. Some caught Francis' hairy thighs as the boy ejaculated, coating his legs in his boyfriend's spunk.

"Uhhhnnn! Oh fuck!" Nick exclaimed, feeling his ass tighten.

Even as Nick came, Francis continued pummeling Nick's hole, humping his ass and thrusting his cock deep inside him the entire time. "Arrrrggghhhh!" Francis groaned, feeling the twink's ass clench hard against his cock, milking out every bit of sticky pre-cum inside the walls of his meaty flesh, and squeezing the dick's veins shut with force. Despite the pain, Francis couldn't stop himself from pumping in and out of Nick.

Nick's ass shaking and squeezing Francis' cock got the stud over the top. His hips bucked and his muscles flexed. With a huge jerk, his low, loose balls jumped. His groin convulsed and his dick turned numb with euphoria.

"I'm fucking cumming," Francis said weakly, barely able to get his voice out.

"Cum inside of me!" Nick yelled back, feeling Francis' balls contract. "Fill me, Francis!"

"Ohh fuck!" Francis pushed himself up onto Nick, squishing his whole body onto the hood. Huge, powerful pumps of hot cum filled Nick's ass, bubbling and oozing. But nothing dripped out of his hole—Francis' dick was too big for that. The jock kept thrusting, his thick hairy legs pressed against Nick and his hard nipples digging into his back. He kept Nick's ass on his groin, still clinging on, fucking slowly and deep.

He clung to his boyfriend, his lover, their faces pressed onto the other as they made out with Francis' manhood twitching and jerking inside Nick's deepest, most private parts. They breathed heavily, taking in each other's scent like inhaling from a cigarette. They were addicted to each other in the moment, relishing in the taste of their mouths. Francis began to soften inside of him, feeling Nick relax under his embrace as the throbbing pain of sex began to subside. Despite the pain of receiving all of Francis, Nick loved every moment of it. It swelled through his body like no other pleasurable feeling and knowing that he had serviced his man and gotten him over the edge was a more than satisfying reward.

When he finally let go, Francis pulled his dick out with a pop! Nick grabbed some cum as it dripped out, and licked it eagerly, tasting the jock's warm spunk and swallowing what they had made together.

Francis looked at him. "Holy shit, babe. That was amazing."

Nick nodded, smiling at him with a pink face. "That was the best, Francis." He turned around, facing Francis with both their dicks still leaking.

Francis laughed a bit, and then him kissed again, the cum on Nick's lips mixing with his spit and their mouths slobbering against each other. Their dicks had both softened now, though still swinging and brushing against each other.

"I love you," Nick whispered to him, in between their sloppy kisses. He loved the way it sounded.

"I love you more," Francis moaned, feeling Nick's soft skin. "You wanna cuddle before we head back?"

Nick smiled, nodding his head. "Yes, please."

Francis smiled. He stood over Nick for a while, his thick legs around his, and then continued to kiss him. Then, he decided it was time they headed inside. He pulled his boxer briefs back up and tucked his member in as best he could. Nick helped him, smiling as he held Francis' soft cock in his hands. Francis buttoned Nick up and as they walked back to the door, he threw his pants into the backseat and handed Nick his briefs. He quickly put it on and then the two of them sat in the back of the truck, pant-less.

"I should clean that up," Nick said, looking at the cum that still lay on the hood.

"I'll do it for you," Francis said, getting out of the truck with a box of tissues.

"Oh, alright. Thanks."

Francis smiled at him, winking.

When he finished, Francis sat back inside and let Nick clamber onto him. They sat there with their bodies pressed on another, Francis' arms tight around his boyfriend as they lingered in each other's embrace.

"You broke your pants," Nick suddenly said, also remembering a button or two fly off of his own shirt when Francis had ripped it off.

He laughed. "Who even gives a fuck, anymore. I'll duct tape it, if I have to."

Nick laughed at that, letting his head fall against Francis' sweaty chest. "You're such an idiot."

He grinned. "Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

Nick nodded at that, letting his fingers intertwine with Francis'. "Yes. Yes you are."

***

Chapter 13 has been completed and will be posted in about a week. Thank you for your patience with my work.