Jocks of the South Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis lead the horse out of the stable and then showed Nick which leg to use first when getting on top. Francis climbed the horse first, and then helped Nick get on top with him. He sat in front of Francis on the saddle—it was meant for one person but there was enough room for the both of them. He could feel his boyfriend's muscular legs caressing the back of his own, and the man's crotch was pressed up against his lower back.

Francis' tone, wet torso was hugging Nick's spine as the two veiny arms came around his chest and held onto the reins of the horse. He was in the man's arms, feeling him breathing gently and his heart pound with excitement. Their bare bodies clung to one another, their sticky skin acting like glue, as Francis began to lead the horse up a dirt trail.

"This is weird," Nick said, feeling the horse's broad body spread his legs around it uncomfortably. He hoped he wouldn't be sore by the afternoon.

"First time is always weird, you'll get used to it. It's not unbearable, is it?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"No, it's fun. Smoother than I thought."

"That's cause you're with me."

Nick laughed, pushing back a little to press himself further up against his body. "Everything is more fun with you. Are you still not gonna tell me where we're going?"

"Nope. You'll find out soon enough."

Nick rolled his eyes, smirking. He let Francis tighten his grip around him with his arms. "Go slowly, though. I don't wanna fall off."

"You won't! I've got you, babe."

Nick found himself having to trust Francis again, but with the man clinging tightly onto him, it was difficult to do. He let go of some of his fear and relished in the moment they were sharing together as the horse picked up speed along the trail. Wind was beginning to flutter across their faces and warm, sticky bodies, and their giggles accented the galloping of hooves.

Nick watched the landscape melt away around him, and soon Francis' house and the river besides it disappeared far behind them. They came across long empty fields that stretched along the vacant road that lead into the city. Soon enough even the road disappeared, and all that Nick could see in every direction was the yellow-green of dried grass on the endless fields, and the harsh blue of the summer sky.

It was even hotter now that they were away from the waterside, and the sun was higher up in the sky. Francis gave Nick his hat to keep cool, but they became more wet, stick and pungent, although neither of them seemed to mind. Not even the horse.

About half an hour later, after taking a few breaks and telling one another really bad jokes, Nick thought he saw something on the horizon.

"Does someone live out here?" he asked, making out what looked like the shape of a house.

Francis shook his head. "No one lives out here."

"Well, how much longer till we get where we're supposed to go? I can't take any more of this heat, Francis."

He cocked his head towards the house. "We're here."

"What? You mean there?"

He nodded. "Yeah. This is it."

They came across a small, two-story house that looked completely abandoned. Window shutters hung crooked, broken windows were boarded up, weeds and grass and grown overtop the wooden stairs and balcony, the paint and peeled off and greyed, the roof was filled with patches of broken or missing tiles and the wire fence that surrounded the land had been snapped and trampled on. It almost looked haunted.

"Are you bringing me here to kill me?" Nick joked.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it when we'd gone camping in the middle of nowhere."

He laughed at that. "True."

There was a small stream that went along the back of the house, and a large stable that looked equally worn down. Francis led the horse over the water, helping Nick down, before they tied it to a fence post.

"What is this place?" Nick asked him.

Francis took him to the front porch, inspecting the boarded up door. He pulled at one plank, taking a few tried to pry it off. Then, he did the same to the other three. His biceps bulged and his veins popped. Watching him wrestle with the wood turned Nick on. Finally the door came free, and Francis opened it carefully, realizing how loose it's hinges had become.

The inside of the house was dark and dusty. There was debris everywhere but the walls, stairs and foundation were all intact. It was in good condition, despite the horrible mess.

"Francis?" he repeated.

"Take your clothes off."

"Huh?"

"Do it."

"Francis... I don't wanna have sex in there..."

"We're not gonna have sex in there."

Nick hesitated, not sure what was going on.

Francis sighed. He undid his own chaps, unbuckled, and then pulled his jeans down. He kicked his shoes off and just like that, he was completely naked. "There. Now you."

Nick did as Francis asked, though slowly. He took off his hat, his chaps (with some help), and then pulled off his shoes and jeans. Now they were both fully nude.

"See? Nothing happened. The world didn't end," he said.

"I don't get—"

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? To be naked together. All day. And completely alone." He waved his arms around, indicating that there was absolutely no one around for miles. His body was shimmering with the layer of sweat, causing Nick's cock to stir. Francis himself was already half-hard at the sight of his boyfriend.

Nick nodded, realizing Francis was right. It suddenly felt great—they were both naked, just as Nick liked, and there was no one around to judge them. It felt as good as Nick and Francis' date on Easter, when they'd snuck out of the church basement and went skinny-dipping in the river. However, Nick didn't understand why Francis had brought him to this particular place, and he didn't even know what this place was.

Francis saw the confusion on his face and answered. "This is my place. But it can be ours."

"Huh?"

"It's mine. The house, the barn, the land—it's all mine. This place used to belong to my grandfather. My brothers and I would sneak out and come here to spend time away from our parents—they were strict and though my grandfather was very religious, he was always loose and free with us. He'd let us do whatever we want and we used to go swimming in that stream out back in the middle of the night. Whenever our parents didn't want us swimming at home, we'd come here, take off all our clothes and enjoy ourselves. No rules, no judgment—just free. And I want that with you.

"My grandfather died when I was sixteen. He knew my brothers and I loved this place a lot more than my father ever did so instead of giving it to him, he left it to Matt. My dad had it legally until Matt was old enough to own it but since then, he left for California and said I could keep this place instead. I never thought much of it because, well, this place is a dump. There are no fields I can use for crops, the lands for cattle to graze is all a mess, and the whole place itself is a wreck, which is why I wanted to inherit my parents' farm instead. My dad never had any intention of fixing this place and in all honesty, I was thinking of selling this so I could pay for tuition to go to college."

"You were gonna sell this place?"

"Yeah. I mean, I've had this place to myself since Matty went away but I never used it for anything. Him and I used to talk about fixing this place ourselves but he basically lives in Cali now so that won't happen anytime soon. And my dad still doesn't want to waste his time on this old thing. I didn't know what I was going to do with it but ever since I thought about going to college, I though it could be of some use."

"You don't have to sell this place, Francis," Nick said, coming close enough to him to hold his hands. "You can take out a loan to pay for college—maybe your parents will pay for some if you ask them! But I don't want you to lose this place if it means so much to you."

"I'm not gonna sell it anymore," he said, returning Nick's gaze.

"You're not?"

"No. Because I have you."

Nick stared at him, a bit confused.

"You said you wanted us to be together. Alone. Free. In bed or on a sofa. We can have that here. Just the two of us. Away from everyone and everything. Even if just for the summer—we can still have a life here."

Nick's heart began race, and his fingers were trembling. "W-what... are you saying?"

Francis gripped his shoulders, rubbing his arms. "Nick, do you want to move in with me here? We can rent an apartment for a few months while we fix the roof but once that's done, we can live together here. I mean—if you want to. I don't want to force you to leave your parents' place and, well, I don't know if you could even bear to spend that much time with me and—"

"Yes!" Nick yelled, engulfing Francis in a hug as he threw himself at him. Francis almost jumped, surprised for a few moments, before he returned the embrace and held him tight in his grip. "Yes, yes, yes. I'll move in with you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"Nick—are you sure?"

"Yes, stupid!" Nick repeated, smothering his face into Francis' chest. "I want to move in with you."

Francis was overwhelmed with disbelief for a while before it really began to dawn on him that Nick had said yes. He gripped the boy tighter, holding him in his arms and rubbing his face into Nick's hair. They stood there, in a naked embrace, for a good while before breaking it. Francis stood there and looked at Nick, eyes red. "I love you."

Nick kissed him, feeling his hot, wet tongue engage with his own while their bodies melted into one another. "I love you too."

Francis picked up one of Nick's legs, bringing it to his torso as his hand reached around to grab the boy's ass. He held onto it firmly, claiming Nick for his own as the boy clung to him.

"I love you even more," he whispered, his stubbled face grinding into Nick's. Their wet torsos rubbed on one another and their hardening dicks fought like swords. Before Nick even knew what was happened, Francis picked him up and the boy wrapped his legs around the man's waist, letting him carry him to where ever he wanted.

"I want you," Nick begged, his loins aching at the thought of feeling the man's member harden beneath him. His feet felt Francis' amazing ass, desperate to hold it, to grasp at it, to bury his face in that ass, for that ripe, pink fruit to be all his.

"Where do you wanna do it," he asked Nick, well aware now that nothing now could stop them from making love.

"Not the house."

"On the grass?"

"No, it's too rough."

"The stable, then," Francis said. "There's hay in the loft. It's soft there."

Nick nodded, letting the man take him to the barn. They passed the horse, and then scrambled into the empty barn. Nick raced up the ladder to the upper level of the barn, followed closely by an excited Francis. They giggled and laughed as Francis tried to bite Nick's ass on the way to the second floor.

Once they'd made it to the hayloft, where some sunlight came down through the holes in the roof, Francis pushed Nick down into the yellow straw. Nick lay there, waiting for the man to come onto him. Francis crawled overtop, biting his lower lip as he felt the boy's soft, hairless skin graze his own rough body.

Nick could feel Francis' fingers all over his body, grasping at his skin in desperation. They were stuck on one another, their skin sticking together, and their wet, hardening cocks tousling with each other. Francis put his big, beefy arms around Nick's waist, holding him down.

"I wanna be with you," he said pursing his soft lips as he spoke. "Here. Forever. Just the two of us."

Nick felt so warm in his embrace, and his soft, warm skin was tight around his body. He felt him blushing as though this was the first time Francis had ever touched him, as though Nick had never been touched by any man. Only Francis could make him feel that way—the unrelenting excitement in his gut that made his skin tingle and his toes curl.

"Be with me, then," Nick begged him, his voice filled with lust.

Francis' lips came onto his face hard and fast, sucking on him. His hands circled his waist until them cupped Nick's ass, rubbing his cheeks. Francis breathed on him, pushing his growing bulge against Nick's stomach and digging his nipples into Nick's chest. Francis licked the spit and sweat off Nick's mouth, pressing hard on him. It felt so hot to have Francis eager to kiss him, and to know that he so desperately wanted more. The man was breathing heavily, and he was getting rough. Nick asked him to be rougher, wanting to feel just how much Francis wanted him—to know just how fierce his love for him was.

"You always taste so good," Francis said, finally taking his mouth off Nick to breathe. "My favourite flavor."

Nick smiled at that, feeling warmth spread through his chest. "And you're mine."

Francis gave him a horny smile back, saliva smeared across his mouth. He then plunged his face back in, grabbing Nick's leg with his rough hands and picking it up so it brushed against his side. He rubbed Nick's ass again, squeezing his tight flesh. He grabbed handfuls, spanking him and spreading his cheeks apart. Then, he picked Nick up, lifting him into the air while his huge cock settled beneath Nick's ass.

Nick wrapped both his legs around Francis, letting the jock hold him up in his strong arms. He could feel Francis' dick pulsing right beneath his ass, and the muscular torso pressed against him was rising and falling with eager anticipation.

Francis laid him on top of a softer, bigger pile of hay, as he climbed over top of the boy. He still held onto him, kissing his mouth and then trailing down his neck, his chest, and down his faint happy trail...

"Don't," Nick begged, unable to bear the sensation of the man's mouth on his cock again. He'd cum instantly and then it would be over. Instead, he wanted Francis inside him. "Just fuck me."

"Okay, babe."

He felt the stud's hands rub up his bare thighs, pushing his legs apart and snaking his fingers to his crack, looking for the tight hole of pleasure that throbbed for his member. "You want my cock, baby?"

"Yes, daddy," Nick muttered, feeling the jock's push Nick's legs up into the air, beginning to poke at his hole.

"I don't have a condom..." Francis' deep voice came.

"You don't need one."

"Okay."

Francis went down on him, sticking his tongue out and lapping the sweat of his hairless, pink cunt. He was kissing Nick's asshole, sucking on his flesh and then trying to push in as much of his tongue into the hole as he could.

"Fuck..." Nick moaned, as Francis' hot, wet mouth worked his anus. Francis sucked on him for a bit, licking his crack and moving his head back and forth. Nick started to groan while his body writhed in pleasure. Nick could feel the man's cock leak jizz everywhere.

"I'm so horny for you," Francis said to him, spreading Nick's legs apart. Then, he waved his raging, nine-inch dick around in the air. Strands of pre-cum fell on Nick's pubes.

"Just fuck me," Nick muttered, rubbing his own dick. He stuck his legs up, showing Francis his gleaming, pink hole once again.

Francis was got horny looking at the twink expose himself to him. The sunlight that poked through overhead was warming them up, and their sticky bodies still slid off each other in pleasure with every touch. Francis spit once on Nick's hole, and again on his own cock. He stretched his foreskin down, rubbing the saliva all around his shaft. Then, he began stroking Nick's crack with his dick.

"Uhhnn..."

"I love that ass of yours so much..." Francis said, bleary-eyed at the hole before him. The heat was getting to him, but the idea of penetrating the tightest part of Nick's body, and that Nick wanted that more than anything, always took him by disbelief. The boy was his, and he belonged to the boy.

Francis began to press his head inside of him. "Shit!" Nick yelled. "Oh my fucking god..."

Francis drove himself deep inside, throwing caution to the wind. He didn't care about going slow: he just wanted to fuck.

"Fuck, Francis!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine. Keep going."

"You sure?" he asked, rubbing Nick's thighs.

"Yes, baby. I love you. I want you," he whispered to him.

Francis went deeper, touching his groin against Nick's butt and brushing his pubes against his skin.

"Oh shit!" the boy moaned.

He put a hand on Nick's leg and another on his stomach, keeping him close as he pushed on his puckering pink hole. Nick grabbed fist-fulls of gay, gritting his teeth as he braced through the pain. Then, a sigh of pleasure escaped Nick's mouth when Francis stopped shoving himself deeper in. But without warning, Francis pulled out half his cock and then began to drive it back in his ass, beginning to fuck him hard.

"Uhn! Fuck!"

"Damn, baby..." Francis pulled out and then ploughed Nick's hole once more. He kept hold on Nick's body, feeling the tight, hot flesh around his shaking cock.

Nick could feel the raging cock climb deeper inside him, making his insides throb and his legs quiver as Francis struggled to keep hold. He felt Francis' groin smack into his ass again, and then his balls came flying in too.

"Fuck, go faster," Nick said.

"You're so tight, Nick. I love you."

He threw his head back, wanting more of the man inside of him. "Fuck me, Francis. Fuck me hard. And faster."

Francis got faster. He stopped pulling out so much and just kept his crotch inches away from Nick's ass. He humped Nick like eagerly, holding onto his two thighs and driving him up and down the grassy floor. Francis kept it coming, fucking his hole over and over. He made huge smacking sounds as he slapped himself against Nick's big, bare ass. He drove himself deeper and deeper, harder and harder, while Nick writhed in pleasure with his eyes closed. He moaned profanities, as loud as he could manage and for once, Francis didn't have to stop him. His own horny grunts and groans were like ecstasy to Nick's ears. He had made Francis weak with his body, and the man didn't care about exposing that to him. They gasped loudly together, no longer afraid of being found out.

Nick sighed loudly as the friction of Francis' hard dick rubbed on the inside of his ass. The stud's fast jerking motion slammed Nick harder into the hay as the stud picked up speed. Nick yelled in bliss, and Francis groaned in pleasure. He spanked the boy's tight ass as Nick's legs waved into the air, bouncing off Francis' large, meaty pecs and his broad, muscular shoulders.

Nick was enjoying every moment of Francis' cock thrusting into him. He could feel the giant member up his ass while Francis' long pubes slapped against his cheeks repeatedly. The jock's big balls smacked into Nick's crack, spanking him as hard as Francis' hands did. Francis' pre-cum leaked inside Nick's ass and allowed his member to move faster and harder with each horny thrust. Nick arched his back as the stud pushed in into him, grinding Nick's prostate and stabbing his bladder over and over again.

"Ohhh, Francis! Fuck!"

"Take my cock, Nick," Francis whispered, his voice raspy and strained as he drilled the boy's tight hole. "Take all of it."

"Oh god... Francis! Oh god..."

"Fuuuucckkkk..." Francis whined, fucking Nick faster and faster, penetrating his anus with fast, horny thrusts and piercing the boy's flesh with his hard, muscular cock. He latched onto Nick's body, fucking him with full force and salivating over his lips. Nick moaned and yelled as the stud drove himself inside hard, forgetting about his own pain and concentrating on the Francis' raw, manly pleasure. He was mating with a tight, throbbing hole, like an animal in the wild. Testosterone coursed through his veins and his manly instincts took over. But before he could spill his seed inside Nick's ass, he slowed down and paced himself, trying to clench his dick and stop himself from bursting.