Jocks of the South Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT!" Francis shouted, feeling the teenager's hole tighten around his rigid shaft. But Francis had control over his body for a few moments and pulled out, trying not to cum. It worked, and soon he was kneeling in from of Nick's pink hole with his fat nine-inches of cock shaking in pleasure. "I almost came, babe..."

Nick was trying to catch his breath again as the pain of Francis' erection left his body. The man's urgency to fuck was something he loved to see more than anything.

"Let me ride you, on top."

Francis smiled. "Okay." He took Nick, lifted him up and planted the twink's ass firmly on his boner as he rolled around in the hay.

"Yeah, take my dick, baby," he said, lying down on the soft hay, putting his arms behind his head and exposing his hairy, armpits. His thick pecs stretched out and his abs rubbed against Nick's skin. "Ride on daddy's cock."

Nick had the guy's dick up his ass, and he was pleasuring Francis now in a different way. He began moving his hips around in a wave, allowing Francis' throbbing cock to reach deeper than it had before. He already saw the change in Francis' face—his mouth stretched wide open and he let out a gasp, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"Fuckk... no one takes it like you, Nick."

Nick smiled, watching Francis' flushed face react to his every movement, to his every sway and touch. His bright green eyes bulged each time Nick put any pressure on Francis' groin, but he was muscular enough to take it like a man.

"Keep at it, babe. Fuckin hell..."

Nick could feel the stud's member slowly move inside him, lubricated by the slippery pre-cum and the sweat of Nick's ass. It throbbed hard inside of him, making Nick's own dick tremble as he felt Francis grab his waist and help move him up and down his torso. Nick's hands were on Francis' chest and abs, feeling him up and using his meaty pecs as support.

"You like that?" Nick asked

"Yeah babe. I love it. Shit, man, you feel so good, I can't help myself..."

Francis then put a firm grip on Nick's waist, and starting driving himself up and down his asshole. Nick began to moan, nearly screaming in pain and pleasure as the jock began to fuck him good. He held him like a little boy, keeping him tight in his big hands. As if he were a fuck-toy, Francis bounced him up and down his nine-inch dick, ramming himself deeper and thrusting with all the power in his huge, beefy legs.

"Oh my god, Francis!"

"Keep taking it, babe. Take your daddy's cock."

"Fuck, Francis! Duck me harder. Uhhnn!"

Francis suddenly flipped Nick on his back, pressing his own body hard against the twink and fucking him like a wild animal. He pulled Nick's legs up around his own body to get him close then pushed them up against the boy's body, so Nicks' knee dug into Nick's stomach. Francis pressed his thighs down and began breeding his ass. One of Francis' huge hands grabbed Nick's shoulder, keeping him hard against his forest of pubes as Francis thrusted him up into the pile of hay.

"You want it like that?"

"Yeah Francis. Shit, keep fucking me."

Nick felt the jock's body tighten, his muscles get rigid as Francis focused all his energy in the singular activity: ploughing his fat cock up into Nick's tight little ass. Nick was moaning in pleasure, hearing Francis grunt and groan as he hit the wall of Nick's ass hard against his cock-head. It made Nick jump, but the friction of his bare dick against his skin was creating so much heat that Nick only felt himself on fire, torn apart by the raging boner deep inside him, eager to let its spunk loose.

By now, Nick was jacking his own hard-on. He was trying his best to hold on, despite the hard, aggressive movements of Francis slamming himself into Nick's behind, slapping his balls hard against his ass. He couldn't take it anymore. It felt so good to have a fat rod of raging meat up inside him, but he needed to feel that rush of cool, electric surges through his body. He had to let himself go.

"I'm cumming," Nick told him, feeling Francis' cock stab his prostate. A shudder of euphoria swept through his dick and his groin. Nick's balls contracted and with big jump, his dick shot a wad of cum all over his chest and hands. Nick kept jerking, milking his own cock of all his spunk and showering himself with the hot, white fluid.

"You're so hot..." Francis said, breathing fast and panting like a dog. He kept humping Nick, watching as the boy unloaded all over himself. Francis was trying to get himself off too, enjoying every feeling of the ass before him clench and tighten around his fat, veiny cock.

"Keep going," Nick said, as the huge, meaty dick continued to dig itself into his anus. "You don't need to stop."

Francis was groaning, feeling the waves of pleasure course through his cock and up into his body. His pecs twitched and he flexed his rippling abs as he swung his balls into Nick, slapping them hard against his ass. "I'm gonna cum, Nick."

"Inside me," Nick said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... cum inside me..." Nick closed his eyes and laid his head against the straw. He felt huge, powerful thrusts against his butt and then, Francis let out a huge moan. His dick shuddered and Nick felt a powerful jerk inside of him. Francis pulled Nick close, keeping his legs against his chest and stomach, and humped faster, barely breathing fast enough to keep up. "Oh shit!" Francis yelled, barely able to speak as his whole body jerked and convulsed. "I'm cumming!"

Nick felt three fat wads of spunk burst from the hunk's dick, shooting far up inside him and completely soaking all of the flesh inside of him. The hot fluid made Nick tickle with more pleasure, though he thought it wasn't possible after already having came.

Two more spurts followed, as Francis shoved himself deeper inside his ass and put his lips against Nick's. They made out as Francis twitched and jerked, his body shaking as his cock ejaculated again, shooting more semen inside. Nick's own cum got onto Francis' abs as they pressed against each other, still holding on tight. Francis was still panting heavily, trying to catch his breath and digging his nipples harder into Nick's skin. They were both wet and sticky, covered in cum and a thick film of sweat. Then, when Francis finally pulled out, Nick felt the liquid leak out of his hole. Francis cleaned it up with his hands, licking up any stray drops.

"I love you," Francis told him.

Nick took the man's cum-covered hand and lead his fingers to his mouth, where he sucked him clean, tasting the dirty, manly sweetness of his spunk. He licked his hand until the cum was all gone, but Nick could still feel more of it ooze out from his hole.

Francis collapsed beside him, breathing heavily. Nick also tried to catch his breath, relishing in his boyfriend's company. They were both naked, sticky and dirty. And once the exhaustion disappeared, Francis turned to face Nick.

"Nick, can I ask you something?"

Nick smiled, now looking at him. "Of course. Anything."

"You always say you want me inside you. You want me, you want me. How does that feel? What does it feel like to have me inside you? To want me to put it inside you there?"

The teenager was a bit caught off-guard by his question, but he guessed that for a man who thought he had been straight for all of his life, and was now fucking a dude on the regular, it was a valid question for him to ask, if he really wanted to understand the boy he loved.

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain. Whenever I think of you, or want you, I just... I feel this shiver up my spine, or an endless flutter in my stomach. And... there's a longing—an aching—for you that I feel inside me. It feels like a need, like desperation. And I need someone to fill it for me, to put all of themselves inside of me where that ache is. I mean... I guess I feel that ache up my ass." Nick laughed at that, and Francis chuckled too, admiring the flush of embarrassment creep onto his face.

"It feels like I need someone to satisfy me when I'm horny, and when I'm horny, that part of me just started to ache. I literally need someone to fill it."

Francis laughed again, holding Nick's body close.

"What does it feel when you want me?" Nick asked him.

"Well, kinda the same thing. There's that ache—that longing. But I feel it more in my waist. Like, where my dick is. Behind it, in my gut. And when I think of being with you, body just feels like giving that part to you. To feel you against me, against all of me. To feel your most intimate part around my most intimate part, y'know?"

Nick nodded. "Yeah, I think I get it."

Francis hesitated. "Sometimes I just wanna know what you feel. I mean... I'm pretty big and you're very tight. I wonder if I hurt you."

"It always hurts at first—nothing will change that. But once you're inside of me, and once it's been a minute or so, I think that pain turns into pleasure."

"And you being to open up," Francis pointed out.

Nick giggled. "Yeah. And that."

"I still wanna feel what you feel. You take my dick like man every time we fuck," he said, grinning. "No complaints, no nothing."

"Well it's not like you don't appreciate it," Nick said. "I know just how much you love it."

"I do. But... I could appreciate it and love it more."

Nick raised an eyebrow, his heart picking up the pace. "Oh, really?"

Francis didn't break his gaze. "Really."

They stared at each other, breathing on one another's face and laying in the soft straw until Nick finally spoke.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

Francis was silent for a moment. "Is that weird?"

"No!" Nick's face erupted into laugher. "Of course not!"

"You think it's weird! Just forget I said anything."

"I don't!" Nick cried, holding Francis' face in his hands and bringing him closer. "I promise, I don't. I love that you trust me enough to tell me this. And that you want us to be even closer."

Francis looked at him, realizing Nick was genuinely happy that Francis had shared that with him. It was laughter of joy, not mockery.

"Do you really want me to... top you?"

Francis was quiet. "Yes, I think so."

"You don't have to receive if you don't want to—if you don't think you're ready. It's not so easy the first time."

"You're first time was with me. And I wasn't so easy on you."

"That was different. We hardly knew each other. And I just wanted to get rid of my virginity. This time will be special. Love instead of lust. And we know each other better than anyone else."

He nodded slowly, feeling warmth spread through him as Nick spoke. "I am ready. I want to bottom for you."

"We don't have lube or anything. It's easier with lube. Or a condom."

"I don't care. I want to feel all of you. I want to know how you feel when I'm with you."

Nick played with Francis' hair, twirling the brown locks around his finger. "It will hurt, Francis."

"It's okay. I can take it. I can take anything when I'm with you."

"Okay. I'll give, and you receive."

He nodded, his heart beating slightly faster. He hadn't done this with anyone.

Nick began to roll over him, putting his body overtop Francis'. At first, he slipped into his usual role: foreplay with kisses, their bodies rubbing, and Francis' hands on Nick's ass, but then Nick began to shift his body lower, low enough so that his crotch could reach between Francis' thighs. Nick looked at him one last time, as if asking if he was still all right with this. Francis simply gave him a quick nod, and then closed his eyes, inviting him in with his legs spread wide apart.

Nick came in closer, his arms shaking a bit and his legs feeling weak as he got onto his knees spread himself across the floor. He knew that it would be impossible to try to penetrate Francis raw, so he lowered his face to Francis' ass first, delicately pushing his legs further apart to reach his most private region.

Nick smiled as he stared at Francis' bright, bulging ass. He began to rub his white cheeks, which began to turn pink as Nick grabbed at them and squeezed handfuls of flesh. Francis let out a few moans at that, but not the kind that Nick really wanted to hear. Francis was saving those for later.

The man's ass was so round and perky, muscular too, as it bounced and jiggled with each touch Nick made. "You're so hot," he said to him.

"You're hotter," Francis teased.

Nick kissed his ass cheeks, before pushing them apart with his hands. "No, you are." Finally, he exposed Francis' pink, puckering hole. It was hairy but tight, like any real man's ass. But Nick didn't mind. Francis was waiting for Nick to enter him. He must have been expecting a cock to ram him first, but he was surprised by what he felt instead.

"Oh shit!" Francis exclaimed, feeling a hot, wet tongue pierce his asshole. He almost jumped. "Fuck..."

Nick laughed a bit, tasting the man's anus with his dripping tongue, while placing kisses on his warm entrance. "You like that?"

"Fuck yeah. Shit, that's amazing," he said. This was the first time Nick had kissed his hole like that. "But it tickles."

Nick continued licking him, spitting on his hole and then lapping at his juices. His skin tasted good to him, and his soft flesh was perfect for what they were about to do that day. Nick sucked on him, pushing his ass cheeks further apart to get deeper into him. Francis' moans echoed across the barn, grasping at straw as the fat tongue lathered his ass with spit and entered his hole.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Francis moaned again, pushing his butt further up into Nick's face. The teenager liked that and spanked him as the man whined in pleasure. Nick continued eating him out, moving his mouth down towards the man's balls, then back up to his sweaty hole, which was puckering in anticipation, waiting for Nick to enter him.

The boy gave the hole a few more flicks of his tongue before he pressed it inside him, tasting his flesh.

"Uhhhnnnn! That's so good..." Francis said to him, still writhing in the hay.

Nick smiled, lubing him his hole up with more spit. "You taste so good," he murmured. "Dirty, but good."

Francis pushed his ass further into his face, letting the teenager take full control. Nick spanked him again before putting his hand up and down the man's crack. He licked two of his fingers then inserted them into Francis' asshole, going slowly at first.

"Oh shit!" he groaned, feeling the two fingers enter his anus. They stretched out his hole, filling him up. The boy's fingers were warm and hard, and as Nick pushed them deeper inside of him, Francis squirmed and shook. "Fuck, that feels good."

"You want more?" Nick asked him, gently grabbing his ass with his free hand.

"Yes, baby. Give me more."

Nick smiled again, giving the hunk exactly what he wanted. He inserted another finger, pushing the three of them harder into him, trying to go at a slow pace. He pushed until no more could fit. Then, after he withdrew them, he pushed them back in, fucking the mam slowly with his hand.

"Uhhhnn!"

"You're shaking," Nick said to him, rubbing his hands over Francis' bare back and putting his body overtop to comfort him.

"It's fine, I'm okay," Francis answered, feeling the boy enter him. He was being finger fucked while Nick leaned over his body, his mouth inches away from his navel.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Just... different. Different-good."

Nick inserted his fingers once more, pushing into him deep, then withdrawing to fuck him with it again. "Do you like me inside you?"

He nodded slowly. "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

He nodded again. "Yes. Put your cock in me, baby."

It made Nick's heart flutter to hear that. All the doubts he had about fucking Francis were gone as the man asked to be penetrated. Nick took his fingers out and held his ass, rubbing him before he adjusted the way he sat. His thighs were wide apart, flanking both sides of Francis' body, so it would be impossible to slide them off. He tried to stay upright so that his now fully erect dick could reach Francis. When his knees were nestled on some straw, he scooted further up, his head leaking with pre-cum.

"Is this okay?" Nick asked him, pressing his groin against Francis' balls and taint. The man lifted his legs so that the boy could reach his ass, and then, he placed his knees over Nick's waist, feeling his taut chest and hard nipples with his hands as he slid them up and down.

"Yeah, that's okay. Come in closer. I want to feel all of you."

They were squished together now, as Francis used his legs to bring him in. Francis then reached out and put his hands on Nick's waist, and stroked his ass, grabbing and squeezing it as he smiled. Nick put his hands down next to Francis' face, trying to keep himself upright as he stared at him.

"Ready?" Nick asked.

Francis grinned. "Put it in, babe. I'm ready."

Nick laughed nervously, reaching down to his dick and lining it up to Francis' hole. His ass crack was wet with sweat, and Nick's penis was lubed up with pre-cum. He spat once onto Francis' hole, feeling it pucker and adjust to the sensation. His crack was warm to the touch, and his ass was nice and perky. Nick didn't hesitate to grab and pinch it a bit, while smacking it every so often, just to feel and watch it bounce against his groin.

Once Nick pulled his foreskin back, he pushed his head onto Francis' hole, feeling his body tighten as he began to enter him.

"Oh shit..."

Nick gasped as Francis' ass began to accept his penis, letting it slip further inside as the smooth walls glided over his skin. "Holy fuck..." he moaned, throwing his head back as the overwhelming sensation made his spine tingle, and his legs quiver.

Nick put more of himself in. Feeling Francis' warm, tight asshole around his cock was bliss. He had never felt the way he did now, as he penetrated Francis' hole with his engorged, leaking cock. There were gasps of ecstasy escaping Nick's lips, and as Francis told him to go in all the way, he eagerly obliged, thrusting his hips into the man's bottom.

"Jesus!" Francis yelled, grabbing Nick's shoulders as the boy gently pulled out and then pushed back in again.

"Oh fuck... you're so tight, Francis."

"That cock is amazing, Nick. Fuck, don't stop."

Nick grabbed a fist full of Francis' ass in his hands, rubbing his cheeks and feeling the soft, hairless flesh in-between his fingers. He suddenly felt blood coursing through his veins, and testosterone filled his body. He had the overwhelming urge to pick up speed. His dick went completely inside, and Nick cried out in pleasure while Francis moaned in pain once more. Nick's boner was up his ass, throbbing violently and spewing out pre-cum. Nick's hairy groin and balls smacked against Francis' butt, while the stud's muscular arms held onto Nick's delicate body, pulling him closer inside.

Nick pulled half of his cock out of Francis and then pushed back in. Francis moaned, feeling the thick, pole of muscle expand his hole and slide forward. The walls of Francis' ass were intoxicating, and Nick had no intention of stopping anytime soon. He could feel the head of his penis hit Francis' prostate and as he did so, Francis' body weakened, and he let out a low, horny yell. Francis' cock let out a premature load onto his stomach, splattering his abs. But his red, trembling cock was still fully erect, and it was telling Nick to begin fucking him like a man.

"Oh shit... Jesus, Nick."

Nick thrust forward again. The first few were still slow, as he held Francis' body down and grasped his smooth chest, and then they got harder, and quicker. Nick felt Francis' asshole expand as he himself got deeper and deeper inside of him, his shaft and veins hitting his prostate square on, grinding it until his own cock and balls ached in pain, desperate for release. But Nick loved it.

"Ohhhh fuck!" the jock cried.

He suddenly knew what it must have been like for Francis to fuck him. Nick had let Francis do whatever he wanted to him, and with both of their large sex drives, it had been a winning combination for them both. Nick felt the power well up in his arms, waist and pelvis as he fucked Francis, penetrating the deepest parts of his body while Francis worshipped him, kissing Nick's neck and shoulders when he came close, and rubbing his hard stomach and taut chest.