Jodhaa's Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers

"Yes all." Preeti added as she removed her strap on. The men needed no further invitation and moved to the mattress with the two women waiting for them. Dinu laid beside Jodhaa kissing her lips. He could taste the Princess on them. Mark moved down to kiss his way over her stomach and spread her legs wide. Her well used cunt was open and leaking a mixture of patrolmen and Dalits' cum. He moved between them and licked her pussy clean. Jodhaa ran her hands through his hair as she took Dinu's hard cock in her warm wet mouth as the evening descended into a full orgy.

The group enjoyed many different couplings over the long night. Preeti took a good strong fucking from Dinu's thick veined cock as she orally pleasured both Dan and the Prince. Kira enjoyed both Gwanendra in her ass and Deenpal's thick cock in her cunt while she serviced Mark in her mouth. When he was tired, Gwanendra offered his services and Kira obliged by turning her head toward him to facilitate his entry. Meanwhile, Kumar enjoyed Jodhaa's pussy again and had Mark lay under them licking her cunt as she sucked her husband's cock dry.

The Princess even took a good fucking from Kumar under the watchful eyed of the Prince and Dan, of course. But the show stopper was Jodhaa. She took the Prince's massive cock deep in her bowels as she received a hard fucking from Kumar. The whole time her mouth was stretched wide with Deenpal's thick horn of a cock. When they finished, she was a limp rag, a well fucked limp rag with a big smile on her face.

As the evening drew to a close, Jodhaa lied between her two husbands, Mark and Dinu, as she watched the others. Preeti finally worked up the courage to try Kumar's long cock. She was lowering herself down on the long member as both Deenpal and her husband Gwanendra kept a close eye on them. The Princess was curled between her two lovers Khyran and Dan like Jodhaa enjoying her husbands next to them. " Did you enjoy your week and your surprise?" Mark asked.

"Yes." She said as she leaned over to kiss him, her hands stroking both Mark's and Dinu's cocks. Both of them began to harden in her soft hands.

"I think the other women will want their own week after hearing of this." Dinu said as he cupped her breast to kiss and nibble on it.

"I don't mind." She said as she let go of their cocks. Mark moved to her other breast to suck on it like Dinu. "As long as I get mine, I don't mind sharing." She said with a smile as her husbands' mouth made her moan in pleasure. "It is the rule among our family, isn't it?"

Jodhaa turned to face Preeti. "It's a deal : in ten months, I am expecting your visit but I want you also to face a similar challenge. I dare you to visit the Dalits' barracks and let them fuck you at will!"

Kyrhan's laugh resonated behind them. "That is okay and Kira will accompany you. She has visited the Dalits before but never the patrolmen. It would make an interesting addition to her experience! Providing Gwanendra is okay for it?"

" It will be an honor for them, Prince. Could them keep a photo of the Princess among them to remember the moment?"

As the two men discuss the visit, Jodhaa's hand moved to her belly. She knew a child was growing there. How could it not with such virile and powerful lovers she had had. It did not matter who the father was. They were all great men.

Lobo70
Lobo70
55 Followers
12