Jodie

Story Info
Young man meets older woman with a dark secret.
2.7k words
4.03
19.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been fairly quiet and sitting at the bar I slowly drank my drink and looked around. Considering it was a Saturday night it seemed to pretty quiet and I wondered why there weren't more people in here. It was usually one of the busiest and most popular pubs in town which is why I came here but tonight it was dead.

I had becoming here at least twice a week for a year and ever since that first night I walked in I hadn't been to any other pub in the town.

Looking at the handful of people that were in tonight I didn't recognise any of them and that in itself was strange. There was a young couple sitting in the darkened corner, a group of six sitting at a table having a rowdy discussion about the state of the country and a lone woman sat at the other end of the bar. Finishing my drink I called the barman over and ordered another, deciding that if the place didn't liven up I would make it my last drink for the night.

Slowly I sipped my drink, a double brandy, hoping that at any minute the door opened and some of the regulars came in. I hadn't spoken to anyone, other than the barman, since I had arrived and was pretty bored. The woman at the other end of the bar ordered another drink and I watched as she swiftly drank it in one swallow. I couldn't believe things had got so bad that I was watching what others were doing.

I kept glancing at the woman and saw she was wearing what looked to be a black mini-dress and boots. She had long jet black hair and looked to be in her late thirties, almost twice my age. I was surprised that I hadn't noticed just how attractive she was earlier. Still she seemed quite content to sit on her own so I turned back to my drink. Picking up my glass I drained it in one and went to get up and leave. As I turned away from the bar and went to stand up I was surprised to see the woman in black had sat down next to me and I hadn't even seen her move.

"Hello how are you my name is Jodie." She said.

"Hi Jodie I'm good thanks I'm Jon and I was just about to go."

As I said that she looked at me and I found myself going to sit down again and ordering two more drinks. Jodie watched me as I sipped my drink before she picked hers up and took a large gulp.

"So Jodie how come I haven't seen you in here before?" I asked her.

"I've just moved into the town and it's my first night out." She replied.

"Well like I said I was just about to leave it's usually a lot busier in here than this."

"I did think it was quiet but are you sure you need to leave now."

I went to tell her that I was going to look for somewhere with a bit more life but as soon as I looked into her eyes the words went completely out of my head.

"I suppose I could stay for a bit as you are new around here."

"Thanks that will be nice of you I don't know that many people." She said smiling.

"Do you fancy another drink?" I asked her.

"That's nice of you I'll have double vodka and coke if that's okay."

I called the barman over and as he poured our two drinks we emptied the glasses in front of us. For the next couple of hours Jodie and I sat there talking like we had known each other for years. I found myself telling her everything about my life right from when I had left school up until I had lost my job and girlfriend the same day a couple of months earlier.

Jodie told me she was forty-three, which surprised me as I had guessed her age completely wrong, single and that she had come to this town to escape a bad past. She just wanted a fresh start and a new town seemed like the easiest option. I tried to ask her what was so bad that she had to give up her home but she gave me a look that told me I was better off not asking. Suddenly Jodie looked at me and asked if I minded walking her home as she had too much to drink and would feel safer walking with someone.

We left the pub and walked along by the side of the canal, Jodie slightly unsteady on her feet, for about twenty minutes before she stopped and turned to look at me.

"Thanks for walking me home Jon would you like to come in?" Jodie asked.

"I'm not sure we have both had a fair bit to drink." I replied.

"What's wrong Jon do you think I will eat you." She said laughing.

Not wanting to seem rude I half chuckled as she said that and decided that it couldn't hurt to go in with her for a coffee, which surprised me as I meant to turn her down and tell her I would next time we met if she still wanted me to.

Following Jodie down the path to her front door I noticed that she was no longer that unsteady on her feet, she seemed to be almost skipping towards the house in fact, and she seemed different to the Jodie that I had first spoken to in the pub. If this was her way of getting men back to her place it certainly worked but I thought that there must have been better ways to do it. She opened the door and walked in before turning around and beckoning me to follow her. Slowly I walked forward, through the door, and Jodie closed it behind me shutting out the outside world.

Before I knew what was happening Jodie had wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and was passionately kissing me. I tried to resist and push her off, thinking that she was obviously drunker than she let on, but she seemed to be too strong. Slowly I began to find myself actually enjoying the feel of her lips against me and began to respond, kissing her back, gently at first but getting harder. My tongue was darting in and out of her mouth as I pulled her closer against me, pressing her firm tits against my chest. I ran my hands down her back and gripped her ass, which was surprisingly firm, and pushed my tongue further into her mouth.

Jodie continued to kiss me back but as she did I felt her hand running down over my stomach and coming to rest on my cock which, unsurprisingly due o the heat we were generating, was fully erect and strain against the fabric of my jeans.

"I think I better help you with that." Jodie said gripping my cock hard.

"Yes I think you better." I replied grabbing her hand and loosening it a little.

Jodie expertly slid my zip down and popped open the button, causing my jeans to fall to the floor, and slid her hand inside my boxer shorts. I shivered slightly as her fingers wrapped themselves around my cock, my body coming out in goose bumps. Jodie held my cock gently between her fingers and slowly began to wank me. Gradually she got quicker and I was sure she was going to make me cum when she stopped and dropped to her knees and slid my boxer shorts down to my jeans.

I looked down at her and watched as she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue across the end of my cock licking the drop of pre-cum that had seeped out. Jodie pulled her head away and looked up at me, my pre-cum on her chin, and smiled. Smiling back at her I held her head in my hands and guided my cock towards her mouth and watched as she opened it and took my full length all the way in. I knew I didn't have the biggest cock in the world, it was only seven inches fully erect, but I was amazed that she never even gagged as I felt it hit the back of her throat. As I held her head Jodie started to bob her head back and forth taking my whole cock each time. I closed my eyes and threw my head back not believing that I had my cock in the mouth of a forty-three year old woman I had only met earlier that night.

I had never even kissed a woman as old as Jodie yet the expert way she was sucking my cock made me wish that I had. She was so gentle, it was the best blowjob that I had ever had, and before long I felt my balls tighten.

"Jodie I'm going to cum suck me harder." I told her breathlessly.

Jodie heard me and quickened her pace causing me to cum deep into her mouth. My cock kept twitching as she sucked every drop out of me, not even stopping when I knew there was no more for her to taste. Eventually she stopped sucking and let my cock drop out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"I think you better take me upstairs you owe me an orgasm." She said smiling.

I couldn't resist the look in her eyes and, after helping her up off her knees, I let her lead me up to her bedroom.

As we entered her room she flicked the light on and I gasped. I had never been in a bedroom like it before in my life. The walls were painted deep red and there were pictures all around the room. I looked closely at the pictures and saw that every single one of them contained an image of a gothic woman in various erotic poses. I suppose if I had thought about it, and with the type of clothes Jodie was wearing, I shouldn't have been too surprised.

"Do you like them Jon?" Jodie asked from behind me.

I spun around and saw that Jodie had slipped out of her dress while I was looking at the pictures. She was standing there in a black and red Basque, which hardly managed to contain her tits, red g-string and black stockings. She looked absolutely stunning and my cock sprang instantly back to life as I stared at her leaning against the end of her wooden four poster bed.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Kissing her passionately I rubbed the front of her g-string, feeling her moisture coming through, before I slid it down slowly. Jodie sat on the edge of the bed and removed her g-string fully before she lay back, leaving her feet on the floor. Lowering myself onto my knees I breathed in, the sweet scent of her completely shaved pussy hitting my nose, before I slowly flicked my across tongue across her opening. She tasted so sweet that I quickly pushed my tongue deep into her, causing Jodie to let out a gasp, and began to work my tongue around inside her.

Jodie gripped my hair with one hand and pushed my head harder against her pussy, bucking her hips wildly, as her first orgasm thundered through her body. Calling out my name she thrashed wildly on the bed as she released her tits from the Basque with her free hand and began massaging them roughly. She screamed loudly as she pinched her nipples hard and thrust her pussy against my face.

"Make me cum again and again Jon." She screamed out.

I carried on licking her pussy, occasionally giving her clit a little nip, as she came three or four more time before she stopped bucking her hips.

"Oh god Jon fuck me from behind and fuck me hard. " She said breathlessly.

I stopped licking her pussy and gently rolled her over onto her stomach so her ass was facing me. Moving in between her legs behind her I gently eased them apart and pushed my cock against her soaking pussy sliding in easily. Jodie let out a gasp as I entered and holding on to her hips I started to thrust against her. As I fucked her from behind I felt Jodie reach between her legs and begin massaging her already swollen clit. Jodie pushed her hips back every time I thrust forward making sure she got the full length of my cock deep inside her. Looking down at her beautiful ass I couldn't resist slapping it gently.

"Fuck me Jon I'm going to cum." Jodie screamed at me.

"So am I." I told her breathlessly as I rammed my cock hard into her.

Pounding my cock deep and hard into her I felt the same feeling I had downstairs and then felt the cum erupt from the end of my cock deep into Jodie's pussy. Jodie gasped as she felt me empty myself into her and had yet another orgasm at the same time.

I withdrew my cock from Jodie's pussy and moved back a little. I watched as Jodie squeezed her legs together and a small trickle of our mixed juices trickled out of her and down the back of her legs. Jodie turned to me and smiled before easing herself onto the bed and beckoned for me to join her. I stood up, my legs seemingly like jelly, and climbed on next to her. She moved across and I collapsed onto my back as she rolled back to me and put her arm across me.

"Stay the night Jon and fuck me in the morning." She said staring straight into my eyes.

"I will if that's what you want." I replied and pulled her tighter to me before closing my eyes.

I don't know how long I slept but when I woke Jodie wasn't next to me. I went to sit up but couldn't do anything but lift my head slightly. I tried to turn on my side but when I moved my head I saw that my hands had been tied to the posts at the head of the bed. I couldn't move my legs either and, straining my neck, saw that they had been tied as well. I was lying on my back spread-eagled and naked and Jodie was nowhere to be seen.

"Jodie where are you what the fuck is going on?" I called out.

I lay there waiting for a response, expecting her to jump out and make a joke out of my position, but there was nothing but silence.

"Jodie come on this isn't funny if you wanted to play games all you had to do was ask." I shouted out.

Still there was no response and I began to pull at the restraints around my wrists, trying to free myself.

As I pulled at the straps light flooded into the room. The door had been opened and lifting my head as far as I could I saw the outline of a figure in the doorway.

"Jodie is that you what are you playing at?" I shouted.

"Now now Jon there is no need to talk to me like that."

I was sure it was Jodie at the door but her voice sounded different from the night before, raspier, but definitely Jodie. I wished she would come into the room, out of the light, so I could see her but she just stood there.

"Do you think I always go out picking men up at pubs like I did you last night?" Jodie asked.

"I-I-I don't know but why are you doing this." I stammered.

"Because I can Jon your kind are so weak you make it easy for me."

"W-w-what do you mean my kind you mean men?"

"Men or women you are all so easy." Jodie continued.

"What the fuck are you Jodie show me." I screamed rage building up inside me.

"You will find out in good time Jon now shut the fuck up or I shall come and gag you as well." Jodie screamed like a banshee.

The door closed and it went dark again as I was left alone, tied to the bed, to ponder what Jodie had in store for me.