Jodie

Story Info
She was caught in a strange encounter.
3.4k words
3.91
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

The neighborhood was upper middle income and the house was at the top of a small hillock with a street lined only on one side with homes. Houses fell away only on one side of the house and a small forested area existed on the other side and behind that was owned entirely by the government and couldn't be sold or built upon. The view from the house was a full three hundred sixty degrees even though obscured by trees on the side and in rear. Additionally the houses had been terraced with about an average two feet height difference between them.

My situation was comfortable because I was looking for a place to live and had the money after selling my first business at a huge profit margin. The plan was to start another as soon as possible working from home on a fresh idea of my own.

I hadn't intended to spend as much as I did but the place seemed so perfect and fit nearly everything I'd ever wanted in a home. After my first visit I made an offer and it was accepted.

Over the following four years the business was defined and operating from my home and the property was kept immaculate by neighborhood standards.

After a bit more than one year the guy next door wanted to put up an eight foot tall cinderblock fence around the sides and rear of his property. He volunteered it to be built from his property and asked me to share the cost. I didn't mind and because it started from his side that meant the fence to me was only six foot high. I'm six foot five and so I can easily look over it from my yard by standing on my toes.

The guy and his wife were my only adjacent neighbors. His name was Paul and her's was Jodie. He managed a sales firm and did a lot of travel while she was a homemaker. He was slightly pudgy and about five foot nine while she was almost a mirror image of a girl I'd had a crush on in elementary school. She was always changing her hair color and so I don't know the true color but she's only five feet tall and completely built for comfort in my opinion.

Jodie had it all, large perfect boobs, slender waist and a more perfect ass and everything fit together like a wet dream. She always seemed quiet and yet unafraid to speak her mind. In four years I think we spoke perhaps ten times although we each spent our days at home.

It was at the end of that fourth year it began.

I'd gone into the backyard to trim some bushes that had grown too wild and I wanted them to appear a bit more controlled.

I was perhaps half way finished when I heard something coming from next door. I ignored it but then it was repeated twice more and I walked to the cinderblock wall and peered over.

My neighbor Jodie was on her back on a patio table and a guy had coveralls around his feet and was going at her. I almost panicked thinking she might be being raped. The guy was noisy and I wondered only for a moment if she needed help. But then she turned her head and raised it, looked around and saw me. Then she smiled and waved at me as the guy was finishing up. I waved back and went back to work. It was none of my business who she had sex with although it flashed through my mind that I wished it was me instead.

I tried pushing the experience from my mind that evening and night but it kept popping back.

I was up early the next morning and dove into my work with a passion to get yesterday's episode out of my thoughts. It worked reasonably well and I accomplished a lot on the task I was performing. Then about nine the telephone rang and I answered it.

It was Jodie and I had no idea where she got my number. We had never talked on the phone before but still I recognized her voice before she told me who it was.

She asked if she could talk to me and I agreed. She didn't want to talk over the phone and asked if we could do it in my backyard for privacy. Only a strange car driving to the end of the street could have seen her if she'd come to my front door but I agreed and told her the gate was unlocked.

I'd worn only an old pair of Levis and a Tee when I went to meet her.

She came through the gate quietly and appeared embarrassed but beautiful in a bright yellow sleeveless sundress. She'd changed her hair to blonde sometime in the past few weeks but she looked like a million. She was carrying a paper sack rolled up in her hand.

We said hello and then she asked if we could sit somewhere.

I pointed to my own redwood picnic table but it had a canvas cover to protect it from the weather. I always kept it clean with the finish up-to-date and could work using it in the summer and anytime I felt cooped up in the house. I sometimes drove down and came back with a couple of burgers, fries and a large Coke then picked up my laptop and had lunch or dinner outside on the table.

I pulled the cover back half-way on the table then she walked over and sat on one of the long attached benches on each side.

She was slow to begin but finally apologized that I'd seen them the previous day. She told me that her husband had called an electrician to fix a problem and when the guy came out next morning he'd constantly stared and teased her.

Then she launched into how her husband had stopped giving her sex two years ago and when she expressed her need he denied her. She told me she'd tried everything and that as a woman she needed sex in her life.

Finally she'd asked to talk of the subject with her husband Paul but he grew angry then told her that if she ever wanted sex that she would have to find someone else. He'd told he would never hold it against her but that he wouldn't give her sex or a divorce.

She continued with her story that when the problem was fixed yesterday the electrician told her Paul had informed him his wife was so needy that she would readily give the guy a grateful reward of the most intimate kind and all he had to do was flirt with her. Jodie agreed she was in need and became aroused by a guy flirting with her that when the guy asked her she knew she should have been offended but she'd agreed from desperation after Paul had continually ignored her needs. She didn't want to do it in the house so the electrician led her outside. She added that she'd never done anything like it before and felt guilty and the guilt was worse when she knew I'd seen her. She added that when she realized I was looking that she blushed, smiled and waved to me to cover up her embarrassment.

That night she'd been more and more disturbed by Paul offering her to a stranger the way he had. She also believed I thought of her as the dirtiest sort of slut. She'd taken more than a two-hour shower trying to scrub off what she thought was the dirt left on her by the sex. It didn't work she thought and spent an almost sleepless night before deciding to talk to me.

I explained that I'd never judge someone else and hoped she'd enjoyed the event.

She started to cry then said the guy was totally into it and before they did it she thought the guy might have been fortunately 'equipped' but when she saw it she was disappointed and yet had already agreed and felt that she had to go along with it. She explained that she'd always had a fantasy of being taken by a guy that was huge and needed her but it had never happened. After noticing me watching that day she said her mind focused on me and her body took over with an incredible need that the electrician thought was because of his effort.

I repeated that she didn't have to tell me these things but she insisted that she'd always wondered about me. She said that when I first moved in and she saw how tall I was she'd wanted to see me She added that she'd wanted to see if I was the guy she'd fantasized about and even throw herself at me but didn't and had fought the issue ever since. She added that she was always afraid I'd despise and reject her.

I took a moment then to tell her that I'd never despise or reject her and that I too had fantasies about her. I explained my childhood crush on a girl that looked so much like her. It was a girl that grew into an incredible woman but was of the upper-class while I was from a working class family and always felt so embarrassed that I'd never asked that girl on a date.

Then Jodie brought me back to our situation and asked if my interest had ever grown into masturbation thinking of her naked and willing next door not as a neighbor but a lover. It was also then she told me she'd been masturbating about me for more than that two years.

I felt embarrassed now but admitted that I'd done the same thing.

She wanted to hear me say it again and I did. When I looked up from the ground and into her eyes she'd stopped crying and was smiling.

After a moment she asked if I liked 'these' as she cupped her breasts then asked if I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

Somewhere during our talk things had switched from concern over the previous day to mutual attraction now.

I laughed and told her I might be able to know if she bounced them. She laughed too and then stood and jumped up and down for me. I could tell they were free.

She sat down again but closer to me and seemed to have grown very shy before she asked if I really was as big 'down there' as she'd always thought.

For a moment I wasn't certain if I should answer but then I told her I didn't know how big she meant and that big is only what someone else might think is big.

She told me to stand up and come closer then when I did she didn't reach out and grab it. Instead she reached for the waist and pulled my Levi's down hard.

When they hit my knees I was totally naked from knees to waist and her eyes got big as I watched her tongue sweep across her lips before she glanced up at me.

Suddenly I blushed and then she again asked how big it was. I didn't know but she didn't wait for an answer and reached for her paper sack and started to tell me another story.

She told me that when she'd first started having fantasies about me she'd looked for the largest realistic looking vibrator she could find, bought it and had used it since. She confessed that if we ever got together that she'd wanted to be prepared. Then she reached into her paper sack and pulled the vibrator out and held it up for me to see.

"You're bigger." she told me then held it to the side of mine, compared them then continued. "You're a lot longer but you're also bigger around. I didn't think anyone could be bigger than this." as she shook her toy.

"Sit up here." she said and patted the top of the picnic table.

When I was sitting there she threw her toy over the side fence into her yard and said "I'll pick it up later."

Then she looked into my eyes and said "Are you certain you don't feel bad about me and that electrician?"

When I answered that I'd wished it had been with me she asked if she could touch me and I nodded. I was so aroused by then that I felt like my balls and its head would explode.

I felt her warm hands and bit my cheek to keep from a climax.

"Can I show you what I've wanted all these years?" she continued but all I could do was nod my head.

She ran her cheek across it and then released one hand and slipped it up through a thin strap holding up the dress then switched hands and repeated on the opposite side. She slowly dropped the top of the dress while studying my face. When the dress had dropped to her waist and I swallowed hard. She leaned forward then and used her hands to slip me across each nipple then closed her breasts around it and began rocking up and down.

It had to be a dream. Things like this don't happen in real life or at least not with me. I bit my tongue and it hurt. This was really happening.

"Is it okay? Do you like it?" she teased but I was dumbfounded. My eyes were focused on the large pale blue veins of two perfect breasts and nipples that looked in need of pleasure.

Minutes passed and then I watched as she moved her lips to the head, kissed it and then ran the top of her tongue over before circling it. I was biting my cheek again as she took it fully into her mouth. I didn't think she could make it but with her mouth filled she had and then brought her eyes back to mine as if asking again if I liked it.

I was brought forcibly back to reality as she slipped it in again and again, used it and then took it down her throat while working the muscles in a way I'd never experienced. I sensed that if she continued it wouldn't be long until she found out what could happen next.

She pulled back, took a deep breath and asked "Do you like it?"

I had no answer then but if ever asked again I might answer "I'd be crazy not to and I'm not crazy." However at that moment all I wanted was more, and immediately she was giving me more. I still don't know how her experience with that dildo taught her how to handle my size.

She moved one hand to my balls and used her fingers to slowly tug them free from between my legs then she concentrated on my ass and I could feel her nails digging into it as she became more excited and took me with her on the trip.

For a moment it was as if I was back with my crush from High School years before and experiencing something I'd truly wanted then. But then I realized this was better and Jodie was real. I wrapped my fingers in her long hair and began working by driving deep then quickly retracting before driving in hard again. She was eager and momentarily wanton in her effort.

She pulled back while keeping her tongue busy and told me she wanted and needed me to cum then took me deep again as her fingers grew nearly frantic while fondling me.

In moments I was there and unable to resist or hold back and I felt it starting, emptying again and again then slowing. She eagerly pulled back until her lips were sealed around the head and her tongue continued to work it as she filled her mouth and sucked me empty.

She seemed embarrassed again when finally she pulled back and took a moment before she glanced up at me. "Am I too much a slut?" she asked.

"You are a beautiful woman with a body a man could never resist and I'd never call you a slut." I told her.

She smiled and then looked serious "I'm not? I was trying so hard to be a good one." she laughed "I want you to want me."

"I do." I told her.

"Would you like to see more?" she asked but didn't wait as she caught the hem of her dress and pulled it up, catching the lowered top and continuing to remove everything over her head.

Her body hit me with extreme excitement. She had perfectly proportioned strong legs that rose and joined the tiny hint of a bare slit peeking from between. Her tummy continued and rose to the perfect breasts I'd already been admiring. Her nipples were slightly less pink than the pale lipstick she was wearing and her smile was knowing.

She told me she didn't shave anymore but her folks had given her money for birthdays and holidays until she'd finally had enough and visited a laser specialist to permanently remove the hair.

She glanced down and smiled then said "Do you like me smooth? I like seeing that you like my body. Do you want it? If you do then it's yours. All yours! Please? I've never been more excited by a man's body."

I got up from the table and stepped from my Levi's before turning directly toward her and pulling her to me. She laughed nervously as my height put my cock against her tummy and she reached between us and bent it upward to get closer and we kissed then her body moved sensuously against me.

I picked her up and put her on the table top with her cute ass at the edge then she spread as I moved to her again. She didn't wait for me to do more but reached down and swept my head between the lips of her center and then concentrated moving the head firmly against her clit. Moments passed, her eyes were closed and she was moaning before she pushed me back and almost pulled it inside by raising her hips quickly. "Now." she said.

I was uncertain who was in control but didn't care as I finished penetrating deep within. I held for a moment as she relaxed then smiled and began rotating while working her hips.

I began slowly but it lasted only a few strokes as she worked me and I finally began taking her hard as she responded even more intently. I could tell she liked everything I could give her and she worked to show me.

When finally I leaned over her back and reached down I found a nipple and then her clit again and she moaned loud enough that without the fence she could have been heard a mile away but I was only slightly less loud.

We had lunch together and did it again in my living room then just clung together the rest of the afternoon.

She kissed it and me around five and went home.

The next morning she came in the back door and woke me the best way a man can get awakened.

It was ten when my telephone rang and when I answered it was Paul and he was cheerful before asking to speak to Jodie. She spoke to him for a few minutes and was smiling the entire time and teasing my cock.

When finally she hung the telephone up I asked how he knew she was at my place.

She explained that she'd told him the previous night of her adventure with the electrician and me but resisted condemning Paul. He'd asked for details and she'd told him. He'd asked if she was okay with me and wanted to continue and when she did he was happy for her. I was surprised because it would be the last thing I'd ever want a wife involved in but it showed that she'd been honest and the story she'd earlier told me was true about him.

After that she asked about my work and we scheduled days and times for her to visit and nights when she'd spend all night with me. My life was changing all for the best. We enjoy sex with each other and frequently experiment and develop what and how we work together. Nothing is off limits if it's enjoyed. I speak with Paul occasionally and he is a guy that doesn't bring it up but fully approves and I still don't understand but I reap the reward so don't fault him, and Jodie is content.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers