Jodie Ch. 01

Story Info
A BBC hungry slut makes a white boi fall in love with her.
1.9k words
3.8
28.2k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
labrysuk
labrysuk
30 Followers

This one is based on a virtual friend I made on Facebook. I never met her unfortunately, but this is how I would like to have met her.

There are real-life influences here as well. The chatting up of a girl in a bar and being told she only dates Blacks did happen, as did the fact that I watched her with various Black guys all night with a very painful erection. I've been cheated on by a previous girlfriend by Black guys too (when I was about 17) and her mixed race best girlfriend took great delight in telling me about it.

Anyway, onto the story.

I'd seen Jodie around a few times. I frequented the same club as her on a Friday and Saturday night.

She was gorgeous, young, curvy, shoulder length dark hair, pert tits and an arse to die for.

I never thought I was in with a chance, but that didn't stop me from getting an almighty hard on when she danced.

Now that's the reason why I thought I never stood a chance. Whenever I saw her dance she was always with a black guy - or more often than not more than one.

I'd seen girls like that before, I knew they were generally only interested in black guys, and in my more honest moments I really couldn't blame them.

All the guys at the club seemed to be really fit, washboard abs, and to be honest you could see that most of them were packing 'Lyn fords lunchbox'!

I wouldn't say I was ugly. I wouldn't say I'm under endowed, but these guys were in a different league.

Anyway, one night I got drunk enough to approach Jodie. For once she seemed to be on her own, just standing at the bar drinking. I wandered up to her and as subtly as I could I started sounding her out as to whether she was single or not. She turned to me and looked me up and down. She said, quite bluntly "are you trying to chat me up?" I could feel myself beginning to go red, no-one had ever been quite that blunt, quite that quickly. When I managed to tell her that I was she just said "sorry mate, wrong colour, I only do black guys"

Now I could've tried to give her an argument as to why she should try a white guy for once.

I could have got offensive and racist as I'd seen other guys do in this situation before (though god knows why...)

I didn't do either of those things though. I don't know what got into me, but I said. "yeah, I can understand that, but a white guy's gotta try huh?"

Well at least I raised a smile! She told me that was probably the best comeback she'd ever heard, and it must have done the trick because we got chatting.

I found out that her name was Jodie, she lived quite locally, and most importantly, she's never been out with a white guy. Not even once.

She was single, her last guy had dumped her a couple of days ago, so although she was feeling a bit down about that, she was now determined to enjoy being single and, in her own words, "have a bit of fun with all those gorgeous black guys out there". She eventually started asking me about myself. I told her I was single, in my 30's and living on my own. She asked me if I'd ever 'gone black'. As it happens I have. I've had a couple of black girlfriends, and they were amazing people. I always struggle to chat up black girls somehow though. I find them slightly intimidating. Don't get me wrong, I think that's a good thing, that's one of the things I love about them. In fact I love any woman that has the ability to make me feel a little intimidated or nervous, it just happens that I find that far more often in black girls than in white.

Jodie had a very strange expression on her face when I told her that, kind of intrigued, amused, and interested all at once. She then asked me how I felt about her only dating black guys after my experience with black girls. I told once again that I completely understood. That if the guys gave her the same feeling as the girls did to me, I knew exactly how she felt. I also told her that I'd seen the guys she was dancing with previously, and I could see how hot they were.

At the time I had no idea why, but she asked me for my number. I gave it to her and waited for her to give me hers. When she didn't I asked why. She told me that she'd give me a call if and when the urge took

her, but she wasn't going to have me calling her. I was just about to get flirty and ask "

What kind of urge?" When she saw some guys she knew over my shoulder. She waved to them and said "See ya" to me with that cruel look on her face that girls have when they blow you out.

Well the night was a blow out. I watched Jodie dance with one guy after another, all black and all well built. She was really going to town on them, either dancing face to face and rubbing herself up against them, or bending over and rubbing her tight little arse against their packages.

Shortly before the club closed, I was standing at the bar on my own, drowning my sorrows because I'd failed to pull on yet another Saturday night when Jodie walked past. A black guy on each arm. As she passed by she winked at me, blew me a kiss and giggled. Then she was gone.

Don't think I've ever been more turned on by a girl or a situation. Somehow I felt, humiliated, blown out, jealous, and yet what a rush! I'm not ashamed to say it. I went home that night alone, and masturbated furiously. All I could picture in my head was Jody being spit roast by her two black studs.

The phone woke me up the next morning. looked at the clock, it was about nine, I must have sunk a lot the previous night!

I didn't recognise the number, but when I picked it up I was both surprised and pleased to hear Jodie on the other end.

We exchanged early morning pleasantries for a while before she asked me, quite blatantly "so, you wanna hear what I got up to last night?"

I must have gone silent, or spluttered because she laughed and told me not to be embarrassed, not after what I'd told her the night before. Before could react, she went on to tell me all about her night, how her two conquests had taken her many times throughout the night and morning, and how she was now covered in cum, both inside and out.

Then she blew my mind. She invited me over for breakfast. My cock was almost painfully hard, despite me cumming regularly throughout the night thinking of her, as I croaked "yes".

I duly found myself round at Jodie's flat about ten minutes flat later. She opened the door to me in the most amazing t-shirt with "black cock lover " on the front. Without any warning, or even small talk, she dragged me in by my jacket, pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

Now I hope anyone reading this understands what I mean by a dominant kiss. There was no hesitation, she ground her mouth against mine, and her tongue demanded entry into my mouth. I could do nothing but let her have her way, My mind was spinning and I almost out of my mind with lust. She broke the kiss and said "can you still taste the cum in my mouth?"

Without waiting for an answer she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I've had girlfriends in the past cuckold me, so I kinda knew what was coming next, but Jodie was in a completely different league.

She lay back on the bed, and I could see that she had a tiny white thong on underneath her t-shirt. I leaned forward for a closer look (hey I'm still a guy!) and I could see the queen of spades like you get in a pack of cards, printed on the front. This girl really knew how to advertise what she was into!

She looked me right in the eye as she wriggled her thong off and spread her legs for me, bending at the knees to give maximum access.

She wasn't shaved, just trimmed and that gorgeous black curly hair was soaked. My mouth watered at the thought and a thousand images of her getting pounded by big black cock rushed through my mind.

She shook me out of my reverie by saying "Well go on then. You want to eat me don't you".

I moved forward until I was in range but got stopped by her pressing her foot gently but very firmly into my crotch and telling me if I was to have the privilege of eating her, the least I could do was strip for her first.

I must have got my clothes off in no seconds flat. I could see her giggling at me rushing as I was doing it, but I didn't care. I had to taste this Goddess, especially as I knew she was full of Black cum.

When I was naked she paused me again for a moment while she inspected me. She looked intently at my cock (which was as hard as I'd ever known it by then) and gave me the back handed compliment of "not bad for a white guy" before blowing my ego completely by following up with " Nothing compared to what I had last night of course". As she said that she let her legs fall open and finally allowed me access to the place I most desired to be. I slowly kissed my way up her thighs until I got to her soaking wet pussy. I went to town on eating her like never before. I licked her lips, I sucked her lips. I licked her clit, I sucked on her clit like a miniature cock. I stuck my tongue as deep inside her as I could to taste all that lovely cum, then I used that as lubrication to continue licking her most sensitive spots.

I was eventually rewarded by giving her what looked like an incredible orgasm. She was sweaty and shaking, and I felt on top of the world being able to give that much pleasure.

I learnt that day that Jodie loved keeping me off balance. After giving her so much pleasure she just looked at me and told me to get dressed and leave. I was about to ask why, maybe even to beg her to allow me to stay, but I know my place, and she certainly knew how to put me in it. I got dressed and left the bedroom.

As I reached the front door to let myself out she called out to me that she'd call me again next time she needed me. I went from being low and miserable to being on top of the world in a heartbeat when I heard that.

Want to hear more?

Want to hear about Jodie and I getting together and how she treats me badly, how she still lusts for Black?

Let me know...

labrysuk
labrysuk
30 Followers