Jodie Whittaker IS the Doctor

Story Info
The 13th persona takes a feminine twist.
1.2k words
4
9.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Just witnessed the new teaser introducing Jodie Whittaker as the first female in the lead role of Doctor Who. Have no idea what to expect in the Christmas episode when she makes her debut, but here is my imagined version. By the way I have followed the show for many, many years and think she is going to be great.

*****

The hooded figure approached the densest part of the forest and finally reached the secluded spot where stood the tiny blue box. The key to the Police Call Box appeared from nowhere and the graceful five foot six in the hooded coat smiled inwardly. With a slow and deliberate sweep of hands the hood was cast back and an elegant platinum blonde woman stood in rapture at the welcome sight of the Tardis. She gave a wry smile and her green eyes sparkled as she opened the door and entered the wondrous sight of the main console room. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, or Tardis for short. The words were in her mind crystal clear, as were Dimensional Transcendentalism which explained why the inside of the small box was larger than the outside.

This was a time travelling spacecraft created by the Time Lords, an advanced race from the planet Gallifrey. The ship was able to blend in with its surroundings using the chameleon circuit, however this had been broken for such a long time it was not missed. The Tardis was also artificially intelligent and could communicate with its occupants, and on a memorable occasion the Doctor had discovered his type 40, mark 3 had a feminine persona.

She wandered around the central column in a dreamy dance, her arms swung above her head and she laughed and laughed aloud. The woman had a captivating appeal as she shed the long thick coat and let it drop to the floor in a heap. What was the last thing she remembered? A blinding flash, a searing heat and a giant flood of sensations that had coursed through every fibre of her being. Her vision had blurred and her head spun. Regeneration. Renewal. Rebirth. A gender switch! She stopped and contemplated for what seemed like an hour. Maybe it WAS an hour, time is relative after all. Where was this forest? Gallifrey or maybe Earth. After all, a forest is a forest, is a forest, is a forest, is a forest... ENOUGH! RELAX! The first part of regeneration was always tricky. Then she spun around, the Doctor had a full length mirror. Now where did he...I?...keep it.

After a frantic search she found the mirror and with great trepidation peered at herself for the first time. Slim, fairly tall with a blonde hairstyle that swept back from her alluring face. Not ginger then she smiled to herself. Her own eyes captivated herself for several moments. Eyes that penetrated deep into her very soul. They had a warmth that she was grateful for, and long full lashes. The eyebrows were a massive improvement! She pushed her hair back, it was fine and light. Her red lips parted and the corners curled into a smile, very kissable she thought. How she would have loved to kiss the full lips of Martha. Martha Jones. The dusky woman with the tight butt who had travelled in the Tardis way back...when? The Doctor went further and removed the top she wore by tugging on the big zip down the front, followed by the baggy trousers and gazed at her full frontal nakedness. The light and fragrant skin felt delicate to the touch as she stroked her long neck, and her eyes trailed across her gentle shoulders and perfectly formed breasts.

They appeared as if sculpted, symmetrical and firm with dark areolas and sensitive nipples that begged to be touched. By Clara maybe with her pearly white teeth, or Bill and her fulsome lips. Hmm, her thoughts of physical interaction always came to her of her past female companions. Curious. Her eyes followed her flat stomach down to the curves of her wide hips, then she turned side on and admired her toned buttocks. How she would love Amy Pond to squeeze them, to feel and caress the flesh and kiss her cute dimples there. She looked down at her trimmed, fair hair that sat atop her pubic mound, what treasure lay hidden beneath she mused. Her pulse raced and both her hearts beat fast as a sensation shot through her pussy. What I need is a cleansing bath she thought and sped off to find the bathroom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eventually she found what appeared to be the tub that Rose Tyler had always used in her time with the Doctor. She ran hot water and discovered some of the bath salts Rose had liked and added some to the steamy tub. The smell of coconut filled her nostrils which for some reason reminded her of Metebelis Three. The Doctor slipped into the welcome water and luxuriated in the sheer pleasure of the soothing waters. She explored her exhausted muscles and massaged her upper body before going lower.

Ah, Rose Tyler, the brown eyed girl with the bee stung lips and full bosom. Curvaceous and bubbly and lovely blonde locks. She loved the Doctor didn't she? And he...she?...I?...loved her back. The Doctor imagined the big breasted girl straddling her naked body, the hot wetness of her pussy lips as they brushed against her. She curled her toes and closed her eyes and dreamed of Rose sliding her massive melons across her naked body, her nipples hard and pointy. Oh what it would be like to feel her fingertips press on her inner thighs and slide them upward, upward to her aching vagina, aching to be teased open. The renewed Doctor licked her lips and kicked her legs up from the water with a big splash and found her aroused quim, the labia swollen. She parted her folds and squealed with delight as she discovered her moistness inside. How she would love Rose to plunge her extended tongue into her pussy and lick around her slick lips.

The Doctor thrust her pelvis up into her fingers and water splashed over the sides of the tub. She imagined her searching digits to be the delectable mouth of Rose probing her inner walls and seeking out the little hard nub. Her erect clitoris, freed from the little hood yearned to be rubbed and she grit her teeth as she stroked it furiously from side to side. The Doctor finger fucked herelf faster and faster until a euphoric scream burst from her lips and she enjoyed a sudden and beautiful orgasm. Her whole body jolted, then went limp in the hot water and she withdrew her trembling fingers from herself. She examined them and eyed the lubrication that coated her hand. She hadn't expected that to happen and she laid back in the tub relaxed and serene. That felt wonderful she sighed and then a thought occurred to her as she grew ever more pleased with her latest regeneration. The sonic screwdriver. That was a buzzy thing wasn't it, with three different settings!

END.

P.S. Can you wait until Christmas?

123z
123z
822 Followers