Jodie's First Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jodie, I suggest you do as Doctor Shaw says... if you don't lick Nurse Simmons' pussy he'll probably get really mean and start putting nipple clamps on you or something." Advised the younger doctor.

The thought of her bullet hard nipples being tortured by metal clamps quickly convinced Jodie to press her tongue into the nurse's wet pussy. She soon discovered that it really didn't taste that much different to her own and after a few moments she relaxed as the nurse copied her movements to emphasise the benefits of 'give and take'.

As she licked the nurse's slippery slit, Doctor Shaw climbed up on the bench and knelt over Jodie's head - just behind the nurse's waiting ass, his large heavy balls hanging down right over her forehead. Between her legs the other doctor fingered her hole for a while before dipping his ring and index fingers into the pot of lubricant that Doctor Shaw had used earlier. Jodie felt his fingers return and then slide down between her cheeks.

She panicked a little as she felt his lubed-up fingers push gradually into her own arse and she started to wonder whether she could carry on with this, especially when she saw Doctor Shaw's thick, veiny prick forcing its way into Nurse Simmons' tight hole above her. The nurse grunted loudly as she felt her ass being invaded and stretched but she never missed a beat with her tongue on Jodie's clit and it was probably only this fact that stopped Jodie from screaming as she felt Doctor Lewis penetrate her fully.

At least that was how it felt to her initially, after a few moments she realised that it was merely the doctor's finger that was buried inside her virgin arsehole. At first Jodie felt extremely uncomfortable as her tight hole was massaged and stretched, but as she began to relax she realised that she was actually starting to enjoy the sensation more and more.

After a while Doctor Lewis slowly introduced another finger, gradually stretching her poor ass so that it could accommodate his thick, meaty length. Jodie started to squirm with the intrusion but she knew deep down it was what she wanted, what she needed. She knew now that the doctors had been right all along. She needed to be abused by these people, to feel their cocks forced into her body and to be made to lick this other woman's dripping wet cunt.

Doctor Lewis thought about using the dildo on Jodie's ass before he fucked her, but he decided that he wanted her to feel the full force of his cock as it slid in, and anyway, he simply couldn't wait any longer to get his cock inside her tight asshole. He squirted a generous amount of lube over his rampant stalk and positioned it between her cheeks.

Despite her mental acceptance, Jodie's body froze as Doctor Lewis pressed the tip of his cock against her slippery arsehole and she felt her muscle strain to accommodate the bulbous head of his swollen cock. Suddenly Jodie wasn't sure again and as Nurse Simmons had to move her head away to make room for the younger doctor, she started to struggle against her restraints groaning with a mixture of pleasure and pain into the nurses sopping twat.

Reacting swiftly the nurse quickly moved her fingers back onto Jodie's clit. For her part, the cock in her ass was driving her wild, even though Jodie's tongue was becoming rather sporadic in its movements. This renewed attention calmed Jodie a little, but the pain in her ass as Doctor Lewis forced the rest of his thick, meaty cock inside was almost unbearable.

Above her Doctor Shaw's cock was spearing into the nurse's ass with an increasing force and as she heard his grunts she knew he must be close to cumming. Finally the older man pulled his cock out of her now gaping hole and the sight of his spunk flying from the end of his throbbing shaft and splashing over the nurse's arse and dripping onto her own face, combined with the nurse's now frantic stimulation of her clit and Doctor Lewis's firm rhythmic ploughing pushed her right up to and ultimately over the edge.

Her asshole convulsed viciously around Doctor Lewis's prick, squeezing his hard shaft until he too was pushed over the edge and was forced to explode deep inside her vice like ass. All the time Nurse Simmons continued to stimulate Jodie's well lubed clit, until her massive orgasm eventually subsided, leaving her a sweating, panting mess.

Despite her exhaustion, Jodie was not allowed up from the bench until she licked the nurse to a climax and as that faded away and the nurse straightened up, positioning her well fucked arse over Jodie's mouth she realised that she no longer wished to fight against her base desires. Jodie eagerly pressed her tongue into the nurse's arsehole and felt a fresh flood of juice oozing from her throbbing pussy, if her hands weren't restrained she had happily frigged herself to another orgasm in front of all three of them if that's what they wanted her to do.

As she probed Nurse Simmons musky asshole she realised that her friend Abbey had indeed been right, it may have been expensive, but it was worth every penny.

12