Jodi's Story: Road to Being a Slut

Story Info
How I went from a shy wife to being a fuck-slut for Black.
6k words
4.37
162.9k
150

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jodired
jodired
258 Followers

This is my story. I have made it as accurate as I can; obviously I was not able to record conversations word-for-word as this occurred several years ago. But I think I've been able to get it pretty close.

*

I was born in the Dallas area to a "good Baptist family." We went to church 3 times a week (Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night) and lived our lives by the teachings of the church. As a teenage girl, I dated a little but never did anything more than kiss a boy good-night. When it came time to go to college, my parents chose a very strict Christian school in Oklahoma, where male-female contact was very strictly controlled. Thus by the time I was nearing graduation from college, I was still a 22-year old virgin. My church and my family strongly encouraged marriage, and I met a man through the church I attended at college. He was 23 years older than me, but that didn't seem so much at the time. He was a widower, his first wife having died suddenly about 3 years earlier, and they were childless. He was very nice and respectable and seemed exactly what a husband should be. When he proposed to me, I eagerly accepted, and we were married a week after my graduation from college.

Now, even though I was a virgin, I DID know what sex was; well sort of. I expected that my husband, having been married before, would fill me in on what it was all about. But on my wedding night, my new husband explained to me that in his view, sex was strictly a means to produce children, and since I was not fertile at that time, there was no point in us "doing anything." So my first sexual experience came 2 weeks later. It was disappointing and less than I expected. It lasted less than a minute. Even being a virgin, I could barely feel my husband's inside me. There was no pain, and no blood (as I had been led to believe there would be). I was worried that it was my fault, that my husband might think that I was not a virgin. But he acted as though it was normal, and did not approach me for sex for another month, when the same thing happened. I saw that his penis was much, much smaller than I thought it would be. It was only 2-3 inches long when fully erect and very thin. It was about as big around as a tampon. I went to my doctor and was told that my hymen was still intact, and the doctor explained that sometimes the man is just not big enough to actually penetrate the hymen on the first or even the second try. The third month he did manage to break my hymen, but again it lasted less than a minute (more like 10-15 seconds). We engaged in no "foreplay" at all except for just a few kisses. He would then get on top of me. I felt no real pleasure, but didn't really know any better. I had nothing to compare it to.

And that's how my "sex life" went for the first 7 years of our marriage. In that 7th year, I discovered that I was indeed pregnant. I was thrilled and so was my husband. H went on to explain that there was no need for sex anymore since the procreation had occurred. My pregnancy was difficult, and I had to be hospitalized for the final 2 weeks. After the C-section delivery, it was decided that another pregnancy would be too dangerous for me. So my "tubes were tied" while I recovered from the delivery. Once I got home, my husband explained that we would not need to have sex again as there was no chance of pregnancy. From that day he never approached me again. I was 29 at the time.

About a year later, my husband received awful news. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and surgery was required. They managed to get all of the cancer and save his life, but the surgery left him totally impotent. That didn't bother him at all, as he was not planning on having sex ever again anyway.

I was left feeling somewhat unsatisfied with my life, but I didn't know why. I didn't know what I was missing. I mean, I saw TV shows and movies where women had hot, passionate sex, but I didn't know what that involved or what it would feel like. I kept busy with my interior design business although we didn't need the money. My husband's salary was more than adequate, but I enjoyed the work and time with our growing child. My husband and I were both very involved in our small, rural church. I taught Sunday School and was on several committees and chaired the Building and Grounds Committee. We went to plays in the city, took quiet vacations, and generally enjoyed life. In short, I had a sexless life but didn't really know any other way to live. But at the age of 31 life changed dramatically and forever.

Given the racial theme of my eventual story, perhaps I should address the issue of my views on race at that time of my life. As I already said, I was raised in a strict Southern Baptist home, and my parents were very conservative in all ways...religion, economics, politics, and especially social/race relations. While I seldom heard my father use "the N word," it was clear that he considered blacks to be second-class citizens. We had no black neighbors or friends, and no blacks attended our church. There were blacks who attended the same public schools as I did, but the idea of me dating or even socializing with blacks was never considered or discussed. I just knew it was totally unacceptable.

In September as I turned 31, I had settled into my proper white wife and mother routine, albeit a completely sexless one. We had long since moved to an unincorporated suburban area about 40 miles outside the larger city. It was not a farm area but each home had 2-3 acres of land around it. I stayed busy with my part-time business, maintained our home and volunteered at church. I had plenty of time to visit with my female friends, almost all of whom came from the same small, all white, rural church we attended. I was considered fortunate because I looked much younger than my real age (a family trait; at 65 my mother still could pass for 40!). I took great care to maintain my physique (5'2", 115 to 120 lbs.), with bright red hair and green eyes. While never considered a "beauty", I was by most accounts "attractive."

On this life changing day, two of my closest friends from church were taking me out to celebrate my 31st birthday. One of them had suggested we meet at a trendy restaurant in the city. I knew the place but had never been there. I dressed in a way I considered "sporty." I wore a light dress that was fairly short for me. At church on Sunday, one of these ladies had gave me a small gold chain as a gift. Thinking it was a necklace, I embarrassed myself when I told her it was too small for my neck. She laughed and told me it was an ankle bracelet and meant to be worn on the foot. I had never heard or noticed such a thing, but wanted to not hurt her feelings so I put it on the day we were to meet. Since my minivan is an automatic transmission, I wore it on my left foot so it would not hang up on the brake pedal.

Apparently I misunderstood the time we were to meet; I arrived just before 11 AM and my friends were not there. Taking a booth, I decided to be bold and ordered an alcoholic drink (something I rarely do). I sipped my drink and looked around the room, but of course I knew no one there. It was a warm summer day and my drink was refreshing, so I ordered another. As I sipped the 2nd drink I could feel the effects of the alcohol on my body.

Suddenly a very large black man appeared at my table. Without asking he just sat down next to me in the booth. I was startled and scooted further in to get away from him. He just slid in further so that I was pressed against the wall on one side and his body on the other. I started to speak and ask him why he had sat down and to tell him to leave. But no words would come out of my mouth. Then he began to speak.

I cannot recall his exact words, but they were burned into my memory. In a low voice he called me "bitch" and "cunt" and "slut"; he spoke of "fucking you silly" and "making you dance on my dick." Initially outraged, I quickly became sexually aroused, submissive, and I seemed to just melt as I sat pressed up against him. It was as though I had been waiting all my life for someone to talk to me like that. His hands began to roam all over me. He pawed my breasts and rubbed my nipple with his thumb. His other hand was on my legs. Then his large black hand was sliding up under the short hem of my dress. In a matter of what seemed like just seconds, he had my panties pulled to one side and was fingering my vagina. No man, not even my husband, had ever done that to me. I found myself humping my hips up to him as my mouth lolled open. He kissed me. It was not a kiss of tenderness, but a kiss of possession. He thrust his tongue into my mouth as the hand on my breasts dropped to take my hands and place them on his crotch. What I felt stunned me. Surely that could not be his penis! It was HUGE, easily 4 times the size of my husband's small 2 to 3 inch penis.

Then he suddenly stood up.

"Follow me, bitch," he said as he began to walk away.

I slid out of the booth and literally ran after him as he left the restaurant. I vaguely remember throwing some money on the table to pay for my drinks. Outside, he took me by the arm and guided me to a large sedan. He pushed me into the passenger seat and then came around to the driver's side and began to drive. Without being told to, my hands went to his crotch again. I had to know if that thing I felt was real. I rubbed his pants where his penis pressed against the fabric. Suddenly he turned the car into a motel, parked and pulled me from the car. Pushing and shoving me ahead of him, he walked quickly to a room and opened the door.

Inside, he locked and chained the door. Turning to me, he was already unbuttoning his pants. "Strip, you stupid cunt!" he barked at me and I immediately began to undress. As soon as he had his penis free of his pants, he roughly grabbed a handful on my hair and jerked my head down. At the same time he used one foot to kick at the back of my knees. I hit the floor hard and found myself at eye level to his penis.

"Suck it, bitch!" came the command.

He was telling me to do something I had not only never done but had never even contemplated doing. But right then, at that moment, I longed to do whatever this man wanted of me. Tentatively opening my mouth, I leaned forward to take the head of his penis into my mouth. "Hurry up, cunt!" he snarled, jerking my head forward so that his penis filled my mouth. Holding me by the ears, he proceeded to repeatedly jerk my head up and down. "SUCK HARDER YOU STUPID WHORE!" he commanded as I struggled to do his bidding. His penis was HUGE, and it filled my mouth completely. The tip of his penis oozed a clear, salty liquid and I immediately loved the taste. I could feel his penis growing even bigger which I never would have thought that possible! I gagged and choked from the sheer size of him as he thrust more of it into my mouth. He was still holding me by my ears and jerking my head up and down on his massive meat.

I started to cry. I was afraid that I was doing it wrong and terrified that he would stop doing this to me, or worse yet, send me away. At that moment, being with this man and doing His bidding was the most important thing in the world to me.

Finally he pushed me off of his penis and demanded to know what was wrong. Sobbing, I blurted out my awful truth. I confessed that I had no idea what I was doing or should be doing, and that I had never done anything even remotely similar to this.

He was dumbfounded. Apparently this particular restaurant is THE interracial pickup spot in the city, and that around lunch time the bar is populated with mostly married white women who are there to have sex with any Black Man they can find. Having been there on many previous visits to town, he assumed that I was one such woman. He pointed to the ankle bracelet on my foot. He told me that the local custom was that any woman with a gold chain on her left foot is signaling to the world that she is a slut for Black Men and will fuck any Black who approaches her. He proceeded to curse me over and over for being such a stupid fucking slut. He said he was contemplating kicking me out of his room and going back to the restaurant to get "another bitch."

Cowering in a corner, I apologized profusely for not being such a woman, but offered to do "anything" that he required of me sexually. I was so incredibly aroused and desperate for this Black Man to take me and use me. Finally he relented, and began to show me what I needed to do to please Him. He taught me the words. His penis became His COCK or His DICK, my vagina became my CUNT, the act became FUCKING. He would slap me across the face when I referred to it as "making love."

"Bitch I don't love you and you don't love me. You is nuthin but a cunt to me. Just a piece of meat for me to use. You is my fuckmeat!" I found that I loved the sound of His voice when He talked to me like that. I reveled in His words and imagined myself as the sleaziest, nastiest whore alive.

First He let me suck His cock for a long time, getting it wet and slick and hard as a rock. Soon my drool and His precum were running down my chin. He let me lick His balls. Then I received another slap for calling them "testicles." He told me to lick His asshole and I got another slap for calling it an "anus." He tore the rest of my clothing off my body except for my heels and pushed me onto my back. He instructed me to pull my legs up and out and as far back as I could as He knelt between them and rubbed the fat cock head over the lips of my cunt. His teasing was driving me crazy. I was begged for it. He sneered at me and gradually pushed His cock into my cunt. My GOD, it was like I was giving birth to it! I was TOTALLY unprepared for something of that size. It was as thick as my wrist! Soon after He entered me I could feel my body convulsing, tightening and spasming in a most delicious way. It was as though my entire consciousness and all my senses, were centered in my CUNT. I quickly thought of my vagina as His property; radiating heat and incredible pleasure. My muscles tightened to the point of tearing and then they released in a burst of pure ecstasy. I screamed with the sheer power and joy of it. He told me I was "cumming.". Whatever it was, it was a feeling I was immediately hooked on, and knew at that moment that I would do anything, yes, ANYTHING, to experience this again!

I continued to scream out the joy of my orgasms, and He pushed me through a second and a third one. It was like I was cumming constantly. I could hear myself talking, screaming, sometimes an incoherent babble or animal grunts and gasps. Other times I used the words He had taught me: cock, fuck, cunt, slut, Your slut and whore. I told Him I loved Him and begged Him to keep fucking me forever. I promised to leave my husband and child for Him. I would do anything. Finally He apparently tired of my noise because He stuffed my own panties into my mouth to muffle me. I continued to talk and scream, but my words were no longer intelligible, just a slurred spew of sound.

Finally, after God knows how long, He bellowed that He was going to cum. He quickened His pace and fucked me even harder. Until that moment the only man who ever had an orgasm inside me was my husband who produced less than a teaspoon of semen. This Man pumped wad after wad of warm cum inside me. Each wad was 5 to 10 times the size of my husband's total discharge. I could feel it coat the insides of my cunt, ooze out the sides and puddle under my buttocks. He finally slowed down until He eventually stopped. I was still humping up to Him, rotating my hips and squeezing my internal muscles as He had told me to do. He pulled the soaked cloth from my mouth and I took that as a signal to talk. I immediately began to thank Him for what he had just done to me and pledged my undying love for Him. As strange as it wounds, I still did not know His name! I begged Him to keep me with Him always. He just sneered at me and pushed my head down to His crotch. "Clean it up bitch!" was His command. And I did. I sucked and licked His cock and His balls until they were squeaky clean. He then pushed my face into the sheets and ordered me to lick up all the semen that had puddled onto the bed. I did it gladly and obediently.

By the time that was done, His cock was erect and hard again, which simply amazed me. My husband was never erect again even 24 hours after he ejaculated. But this Man was a machine! He made me straddle Him and impale myself on His beautiful cock, which caused me to squeal with delight and pleasure. He showed me how to fuck Him, to swivel my hips as I rose up and down, to squeeze my inner muscles to massage His cock, to milk Him and worship Him. I am in pretty good physical shape. I jog 3 to 5 miles daily and work out at the health club 3 times a week. But I was laboring profusely to fuck Him the way He. He mauled my small breasts and cruelly twisted the nipples, which strangely aroused me even more! He slapped my buttocks and shoved His fingers into my mouth.

"Suck 'em slut!" he demanded. I did as I was told and treated each one like it was a cock and I was giving it "head".

With the fingers now wet, he proceeded to probe my anus, shoving first one, then two, finally THREE fingers into me. He was telling me how he was going to fuck me in the ass like a slut pig deserves. And even as my mind reeled with the lewdness of what He was saying, the desire to have it happen began to well up inside me.

Before long He pushed me off of Him and stood up by the bed, easily lifting me up and then lowering my vagina, my CUNT, onto His enormous pole. Instinctively my arms went around His neck and held on for dear life and my legs wrapped around His waist. My short legs could not fit all the way around Him but I still clung to Him like He was my salvation. He then began to lift me up by the buttocks and then drop me. He skewered me on His cock. Deeper and deeper He went, until I could feel His cockhead banging into my inner organs.

"You got it all bitch," He growled, "You got my whole dick inside your skanky married cunt!" And that pronouncement made me cum.

Moments later I found myself pressed up against the wall of His hotel room, still impaled, as he hammered into me with incredible force and fury. He uttered a long string of obscenities and insults to me, and I responded to each by trying harder to fuck Him back.

"Fuckin slut, goddamn piece of meat, fuckslut, take this you whore! Take my dick you sleazy cunt! Good for nuthin bitch, take my dick you dirty skank!"

And I was squealing with delight, screaming through a series of countless orgasms. I begged Him to fuck me harder, deeper, longer, rougher and forever. I screamed out my love for Him.

Then He put me face down on the bed, pushed my face into a pillow, and fucked me from behind. "Fuckin you like a dog" was the way He put it. And I did feel like a dog and an animal. I was a horny, mindless, animal whose only role in life was to take this Man's cock into my body. To take it anyway He wished to give it to me. At that moment if someone had put divorce papers in front of me I would have gladly signed them. I would have given away anything and everything in exchange for the hope of having this cock in me again. I needed to feel like this again and to become the wanton whore this Man wished to use.

I could feel His cock swell again, and felt His strokes become shorter and quicker, and knew He was going to cum again. Suddenly He pulled out of me. I whimpered with frustration as He grabbed a handful of my hair and cruelly jerked my head up and back to Him. He crammed His cock into my mouth just as it began to spew His cum. Again, wad after wad spurted out into my throat. "You better swallow it bitch! If you lose a drop I'll smack you silly!"

I began swallowing it frantically, taking huge gulps down into my belly. It coated my mouth, my teeth, my throat and I LOVED the taste! Eagerly I began to suck Him harder, hoping to get more of His cum. He let me do that for several minutes before pushing me away. I cowered on the bed because I was afraid I had done something wrong. I feared that He would not want to fuck me anymore. But He wasn't through with me.

jodired
jodired
258 Followers
12