Jodi's Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

"When she came to you to get help with our love life, I was certain that there was no chance that it could work. That's why I didn't come in for relationship therapy." He said.

I knew that the reason he had not come in for relationship therapy was because he was dead against his wife seeing a therapist and that he would never come to see one himself, as a matter of principle, given his perception of himself as perfect. He even made a point of saying that some of us are perfect and some aren't, clearly indicating which side of the coin he thought he was on. Dan continued without taking a breath.

"It's like you have injected some sort of sexiness elixir into her doctor. She was really starting to lose it I thought. She was overweight and you know how attractive young women look to you, when you are handsome and successful like me. I had started, you know, to get more close to some of the secretaries at work. I took them on trips, sometimes two of them. This is confidential right, doctor? I know it is, it has to be. I'm one of the best barristers in the State. Jody even hung out with my mates the other day while we were drinking beer wearing only a sexy g-string and see-through bra. It was so hot. Some of my mates almost came in their pants I'm sure. I love it when she is like that, I never thought it would happen again, after she put on weight and stopped wearing bikinis. And the last couple of weeks, our sex life has been amazing - what the hell have you done to her? Maybe I should send you all the boring wives of the other lawyers I know? None of them are getting any at home, especially if the woman is over 40. Do they just lose their libido completely? Is that it? No, what you did to Jodi contradicts that - even though she is younger, because I thought she was going frigid on me. Did you hypnotise her?"

He only had a break because he laughed at one of his own jokes. Dan really didn't seem like he was going to stop, so I sort of waved my hand at him and asked him if he would like me to respond to some of his questions; that otherwise it would be difficult to answer them, as he was putting them to me too quickly. He nodded quite enthusiastically.

"No, I did not hypnotise her." I said, with my professionally stern expression. Then I smiled at him. "I'm very pleased that your sex life has improved, because that was one of our major goals that we established early on. There is one thing you should know about Jodi though, she has decided to become a little more uninhibited than what she was and since she is getting so much more attention, she would like that to continue. She told me that she would like to go out and dance more, for example. She thinks you have been a little too jealous and controlling."

When Dan started to tell me about his infidelities with a string of young women who love the attention of highflying lawyers, I started to think that having two such patients as him and his wife would make it difficult for me to make decisions which would keep both of their best interests in mind. However, out of self-interest I decided to persist with both patients. Somewhere in my mind I overheard one of my ethics professors berating me, reminding me of the psychological standards of practice. Luckily, Dan kept talking, drowning him out.

As it turned out, Dan was a serial cheat, who had slept with at least five women since he had been married to his wife. I let him talk for the next 50 minutes without a break. I certainly did not offer him any advice in that time; he was far too interested in getting it all off his chest. Narcissists are simply the best psychology patients; they will easily fill up an entire hour-long session talking about themselves; be happy for you to say nothing and gladly pay you $150 per hour.

Earlier this year Dan felt that Jodi was no longer as attractive as she was. Since he had such ease at getting women interested in him, he simply felt he could not resist them anymore. He could afford it, they even knew he was married, he only ever spent company money on them and of course they had to come up to the conferences with him to do the work that they were employed to do anyway. Overall, he came up with almost every justification in the book and I could see that he had completely convinced himself that what he was doing was right, just as he might a jury. When you live in a world of lies, like lawyers do, you can justify almost anything. After I pieced it all together, I realised that he had met Jodi when she was around 23 and married her shortly after, when he was 35. She apparently started to put on weight after about four or five years of marriage and Dan felt this was a massive turnoff, although he saw no reason to disrupt his stable family lifestyle. He was quite content to let things continue along until Jodi decided to take action herself. He said he was very proud of her for doing so and thanked me profusely.

"There is something that I want confessed to, Doctor." He said. "For awhile now I have really wanted to try the swinging scene, you know because all relationships get a bit boring right? Isn't that what happens to all people in their 40s, when they get a little bit awry with their current squeeze, or whatever? They need to just get it on with someone else. Don't all men over 40 need pros or strippers or mistresses or some fucking thing." He stopped suddenly and looked at me with concern. He was obviously seeking some advice or at least some support for his lecherous behaviour.

It occurred to me that most of my own life was spectacularly boring in comparison to my patients like Jodi and Dan and that I was probably living vicariously through them. I think this type of self-analysis could have continued for quite a few minutes had Dan continued talking but he was waiting for a response; instead, I offered him a belated laugh by way of sympathy, then I responded.

"Dan, you may be surprised to hear that I do not think one male patient of mine in the past 10 years who has been married has not mentioned wanting some extra type of sexual satisfaction or stimulation in their relationship. The fact is that every man would like to be able to choose from several women. But the women almost always vehemently object to it. Yet, it is kind of ironic that in those couples that explore the swinging lifestyle that it is almost always the women who come out with more satisfaction and more lovers. You do realise of course, that women generally have a far greater sexual hunger than do men, once this hunger is released. If it happened with your wife I'm not sure that you would like the result. It may be more than you bargained for. Many men find that once they start an open relationship that they end up envying their wives and begging them to come back to the way things were." There, I had said it. Even though Jodi had already started sleeping around herself, I needed for Dan to see the reality of the situation. If he knew how wild she was becoming it might bring him crashing down. Narcissists are actually over compensating for an extreme internal vulnerability, once this is exposed their overconfident personality can completely collapse.

"Yes," Dan said, completely ignoring the main gist of my argument, as it apparently did not suit his own agenda. "But I am kind of having an open relationship already. I have two sexy young secretaries who will be sharing a massive suite with me on Friday night, with adjoining bedrooms. Last time I thought I could talk them into a threesome and both said they would think about it. This looks like it. I can't give up this opportunity, it may never happen again, right? I have tried so many times and never had a threesome. Isn't that every guys dream? They are 21 and 23 and totally hot. Christ! I am 45 years old. It's not can happen again. I just have to do this, right? I might need some Viagra. What do you reckon, you give prescriptions?"

I made some notes about his lack of self-control and his obviously excessive narcissistic tendencies. He obviously suffered such a delusional, over the top, sense of self-worth, that he thought nothing could come of his behaviour. Given his level of success as a lawyer, maybe he did not even see the possibility of divorce as something to fear. He simply had enough money to cover everything, including bimbos. Maybe for Dan it was simply all about money and the fulfilment of base desires.

"It is something that few males could resist, given the opportunity." I agreed. "But I am not thinking that you need my approval. Yes, I could give you a prescription but Cialis is probably what you want. We wouldn't want your ego to be damaged by poor performance." This was my attempt at trying to extract from him some admission of insecurity, although it never came.

It was then that I began to recognize that Jodi's distance from her personal attachment to their relationship, emotionally, was likely to be because Dan was unable to provide her with any sense of emotional security, because he was so "full of himself". He seemed to work on gut instinct for almost every problem and I wondered if this stemmed from his legal training or completely contradicted it. Since they were emotionally distant from one another and each was engrossed in acts of sexual abandon, I began to realise that their personality types perfectly matched what you might expect from a couple who might swing without fear or jealousy. Yet this seemed to contradict what Jodi had said about her husband's jealous nature. I got him back on track to talk about his relationship and his desire for Jodi and he to swing.

"Surely, you would be jealous if you walked in on Jodi and saw her with another guy touching her." I said. "Jealousy is the hardest thing to control in a relationship. It is just so totally unpredictable."

Dan gave me a strange quirky laugh.

"It's always been all about me Doc." He answered, with completely honest candour. "When I was younger I was very jealous of her because I did not want to lose her. I wanted, no I needed, her on my arm at every business conference and at every corporate event. I still do. But it was mostly about me feeling better about myself back then. Once Jodi started to put on a lot of weight and I started looking elsewhere, my jealousy sort of vanished along with whatever lust I still had for her. Then when I had other women I realised that I had no right to be jealous anymore anyway. Now I feel lust for her again but not jealousy. Do you think it's all the porn I watch, or the other women I can have? Does this cause the fantasies of me wanting to see her being fucked like a porn actress? I always used to love it when guys stared at her, it was only when they would touch her and she would turn and smile at them, or give them a kiss hello that I would get jealous, because I thought I might be losing her. I don't think I could lose her now and I would be all right. Anyway, Saskia would move in with me in a minute."

I assumed Saskia was one of the secretaries he had been fucking. From experience I knew that Saskia would be unlikely to stay on with Mr 40 plus, for too many years before she met her own version of Mr Right. She probably already had other boyfriends that Dan did not know about. Then he came out with it.

"There are two things I need to say, Doc. The first is that I would like to ask you over to our house for a barbecue and party next Saturday afternoon after about three, and bring your bathers. Everything else is supplied. The other thing is that I would like your help on Friday. Jodi will be at home alone again, so because I know that she would like to continue with her dancing and get some clubbing, it would be great if you could accompany her there, just to make sure she is safe. I'll make it more than worth your while, I will pay twice your hourly rate. How's that?"

This conversation was now getting just completely weird. I had clandestinely taken his wife out to a club 10 days ago where she got her arse fucked off by two guys and sucked me off while kneeling on her marital bed. A few answers rattled through my head. I could say it would be a pleasure to take her myself and that there was no need to pay but that would seem like I wanted to take her out myself. I could decline due to professional reasons, or say I had something else on. Instead, I came up with my own self-justification. It was becoming a habit.

"Okay, Dan. I can do that for you but I have to say a couple of things. Just so you know." I took a deep breath before continuing, I realised that I wanted Jodi and I was having trouble. It was taking a lot of effort to hide my own feelings behind my professional facade. "Jodi is my patient too and also my first patient, since I saw her before I saw you. So I will not be able to act as your spy, if that's what you want. However, I would be able to act professionally in the capacity as Jodi's therapist. If there is anything that happens that you might like to become aware of, you would have to find out from her, not me, as I am bound by professional confidentiality. Similarly, I can not divulge to her, anything you say to me."

"Okay, okay, cool!" he said. "But I don't mind if you take her to a place where she might find a guy to fuck her. I would like that, I think. Especially if I didn't know about it, I wouldn't feel a thing. Maybe we can both try between us to get her to become like one of those hot wives, you know? One that hangs around at home when my mates are there, with her wearing bikinis or lingerie; that would be a real turn on. Anyway you know I will hopefully be fucking the two secretaries after all. Maybe you could ... fill in?"

"Sorry Dan, I'm not able to sleep with a client without breaching my professional ethics but I am sure you already know that. Is that what you meant?"

"Yes, no, I guess so. Hey, can I see you again next week? This has been really great. You made me feel fantastic already. It's like you don't judge me or anything. Everyone always judges me, but hey I'm surrounded by judges and lawyers anyway, what do I expect? I really need to talk to someone about this shit. I just realised today I never talk to anyone. So thanks so much for everything."

So in the end, Dan told me to take his wife to dinner, to buy her some new clothes and to take her out clubbing and to make sure that her glass was full all night. He really was trying to make himself feel better and less guilty, by imagining that he was organising me to get his wife fucked for him, since that's what he was doing himself. I was amazed at his level of self- rationalisation. Nevertheless, my side of the deal actually had me doing exactly what I would have wanted to have done with his wife. Yet he was paying me $300 an hour, over a 10 hour period from 6 p.m. to 4 a.m. I remember thinking 'that's three grand like a high-class hooker would charge'. I told him that this was too much and that I would almost certainly not be out that late. But he simply said that if I got home earlier I could either take it out of future appointment fees, or keep it as a bonus if all went well. I did not ask if having his wife royally fucked was what he had in mind when he said 'went well'. He payed me with a business check that covered his appointment, as well as the agreed amount for Friday night, like it was some sort of official work consultation. I remember thinking that my services were going to be used as a business tax deduction for him, so that I was effectively being paid by the Australian tax office.

Jodi rang me several times that following week, once to inform me of a particularly lustful thought she had about Chris. I managed to convince her not to see him but I wasn't sure why, I told myself that it was because she really didn't want him. The real reason might have been because it was me that wanted her, it was a recurring thought that I continually dismissed. I found it slightly strange that Jodi never mentioned Bruno who actually bought her to orgasm with his tongue. Maybe because she was kissing Chris and looking at his face when she came, that she associated it more with him. Another time she rang me breathless, she was in her car and had just picked her car up from the mechanic shop at 5 p.m. on Thursday. Apparently, all of the mechanics had gone home except for the foreman, who had been waiting for her and the office was locked. He had taken her in there and he locked the door again behind her, which she said gave her shivers. She said she was wearing a pair of skin-tight spandex pants for walking and exercising in. I knew the pair she was talking about, they were bright red and showed every crease around her thighs and camel-toe. Her tiny arse looks absolutely delicious in these pants, especially when she was wearing a loose tank top like she was. She told me the mechanic said he had to wash his hands and she followed him into the kitchen. He got some special detergent and got them squeaky clean. He then rubbed his clean hand along her forearm and then he grabbed her upper arm and pulled her towards him.

She said he looked directly into her eyes. He said she had fantastic skin and that she was absolutely gorgeous. She thought he was going to kiss her but instead, his left hand grabbed her around the waist and he began to feel her arse, squeezing it and groaning with lust. Then his right hand started rubbing at her crotch. She said she felt his erection growing and pushing into her thigh. She felt herself writhing and almost giving into his hand. But she managed to whisper 'please don't'. The mechanic pulled away but she said he looked really horny and hungry and she could see that he had a huge erection down the leg of his overalls. He finally said that it's okay, that he was sorry for mauling her, that he found her almost irresistible and had to do everything to stop himself just taking her there on the desk. She said she told him that that would have been rape. Apparently, he responded that it would definitely not have been rape because she would have been coming all over his cock and crying for more. She said she felt that familiar gush between her legs when he said that and she knew it would be true, she was flushed and there was this huge sexual tension in the air. Finally he gave her her car keys and a receipt for her cheque and she left.

Jodie was so breathless and hot when she told me this, she said she felt like masturbating right there in the car on the way home but that she rang me instead. She said she was so wet she could smell her own arousal and was sure the mechanic smelt her too. I laughed and told her that it was perfectly okay to both masturbate and to ring me, although preferably not at the same time. I wondered if she was actually being provocative on purpose, or whether her newfound sensuality was driving her to be more risk-taking. I wondered if she would have got herself alone in the mechanic's office after hours, before she had seen me the first time a few months earlier.

When we finally got together on the Friday, Jodie met me wearing a pair of white cotton shorts that only covered half her backside and a tight green boob tube that looked like it had been painted on her breasts. She was beginning to love showing half her arse to the world and she always turned and showed me her shorts. She told me they always got her whistled at and I realised that this was part of the borderline personality disorder, that she felt so much better about herself when she was receiving male attention because it drew her focus away from her own insecurities. One of her needs was being met. Her behaviour on our shopping trip to Chadstone was also getting more outrageous. She was openly winking at men who stared at her or poking her tongue out like a cheeky schoolgirl. We found her a short black dress with a halter neck, which didn't matter since she rarely wore a bra anyway, it came about two thirds the way up her thigh. It is made out as some really thin material like the stuff that negligees are made of. The thing about this dress was that it had slits up the side like it was almost a mini toga or something. Jodie decided that wearing stockings and suspenders with this would be just too slutty, so she decided to spray tan her legs and wear no stockings at all. I took her to one of the beauty salons where she had a wax and spray tan. I found it really provocative and I nearly choked when she said to me that I should feel her waxing because it was so smooth. I felt sure she had a g-string on underneath the dress as well but the silky material just draped over the cheeks of her arse like there was nothing underneath it. You couldn't even see the top of the g-string through the slits in her dress. Maybe she was completely naked underneath? It certainly gave that impression.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers