Jodi's Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

After dinner and shopping, we decided that we would try a different club, actually a pub where there was a good rock band playing some blues. It was the Sandbelt hotel in Moorabbin, it was pretty seedy but a little bit upmarket at the same time. Some of the girls were younger and dressed up to be pretty hot, so Jodie would not look out of place in her new dress. I think it was some sort of under 28s theme night, with some 80s rock. I felt kind of funny going into this pub with her on my arm. It was exactly like I was her husband, taking her to be fucked by a stranger, as part of a secret agreement or a tryst. I tried to tell myself to act professionally, although it is pretty difficult to concentrate when you have a hard-on because the girl with you is so gorgeous she would give hard-ons to a pack of zombies.

Jodie started with a couple of gin and tonics and they almost immediately loosened her up. We were standing at the bar, well actually I was on a stool and she was standing next to me, having decided that too much thigh would be showing if she took the seat. She almost immediately started to become really animated, even sexual towards me. She put her hand gently on the back of my neck and was rubbing it while she whispered into my ear that I might have been her therapist but she felt that I was her greatest confident. She said she knew I would make a fantastic lover and kissed my cheeks sensuously. She whispered that she would really like to show me her waxing. Then she asked me about what her husband had asked me to do and why he had decided to pay me to take her out. This was a hard question to answer, so I mentioned that he said that he wanted her to enjoy herself but also to feel safe. She immediately picked up on this fact pointing out that Dan was able to have fun, without having a chaperone. So why wasn't she able to go out and have fun by herself? Then, as the jealousy sparked up, she told me that Dan had not fucked her after Tuesday night, even though she had been wearing lingerie when he arrived home on Wednesday and Thursday.

"Maybe you tired him out on Tuesday." I said, trying to keep things light.

"Maybe he is saving all his cum for his sluts you mean." She replied, not really understanding how close she was navigating to the truth.

She started rubbing against me and rubbing her breasts on my shoulder. To say I was getting turned on would be an understatement, as I had a raging erection and it was pulsating so much I though I might come with no direct touching. Her hands soon found the top of my thighs and she started rubbing, looking down at my hard-on. She started to pull the material of my pants, so that she was making my penis move around, for her amusement. I felt like I was going to ejaculate any minute. Then she pushed her crotch right onto the point of my left knee and started to writhe around on it and her neck was getting that familiar sexual flush. I vaguely wondered whether she would be able to cum just by rubbing her clit on my knee.

"You don't mind me doing this do you, Doctor?" She purred. "It isn't sexual it just makes me feel comfortable. It just feels sooo good. Mmmm." she arched her back and threw her head back, fuck she was a horny babe. I think I was losing control.

My brain was going into overdrive and my heart was pounding. Somewhere in the back of my mind was a voice saying 'Oh my God, Oh my God ... for fucks sake just grab this woman and fuck the living shit out of her.' Luckily, a tall guy came to rescue my professional reputation, as he sidled up behind her to get to the bar.

"Scuse me pretty lady." he said.

Jodi turned around immediately towards him, smiled and said he was welcome. She suddenly pushed her naked buttocks up over my knee and I felt her crotch push down onto my knee. She was stimulating herself by little rubbing motions, under her dress, out of the view of the stranger. He even took her hand and held it gently and introduced himself. Meanwhile she continued wiggling sensuously on my knee.

"No I'm just here with my friend," she said. In answer to some question or other, probably about her being attached or single.

She still wore her wedding ring though, so I am not sure why this man was curious about, since it was obvious she was married. I guess men just do not care if a woman is married or not, if she seems up for it. Before long we had been invited over to a horseshoe shaped booth in the rear corner of the hotel, furthest away from the bar and the music. Jodie moved in first, ushered in by the stranger, who we found out was called Josh. I moved to her opposite side, so that we were sitting opposite with the two of them together.

Josh turned out to be a local school teacher and he was quite interesting and funny. Jodie was at first sitting quite close to him and crossing and uncrossing her legs. I occasionally saw the top of his hand which had been resting on one knee or the other, no doubt trying to work his way up the legs to feel her up. After about an hour or so Jodie was getting pretty high, she had had a cocktail, two wines and two gin and tonics. When she went to the toilet the first time to freshen up, she got entangled on the dance floor with some guy I couldn't quite see and she ended up having some sort of sympathy dance or two with him. Finally, she came back and sat between Josh and myself. Josh had been grilling me.

"So just what kind of relationship do you have with Jodi?" He asked. "Are you one of those perverted husband types?"

Oh my God, not this again, I said to myself. I was getting a bad case of déjà vu, different club, same story. Has everyone read or heard about those perverted stories on the Internet about guys giving out their wives for other brothers to fuck? Does everyone automatically think it happens everywhere? Much to my surprise and bemusement, this time Jodie went along with this cover.

"Yeah, that's right!" She giggled. "This is my perverted husband. He likes to watch." Then she went into fits of laughter. Josh was still confused asking:

"What? True? What, is it true?"

"Yeah. Scouts honour, dib dib." Jodie said, then she started cracking up again.

Neither of us could get any more sense out of her and Josh simply did not believe me, that I could be a friend or brother and let him start to feel her up in front of me. So that's exactly what he started to do. He pushed her around between him and me at the back of the booth. First he started pashing her, really strongly and then he just pushed his hand up between her legs, so that she opened them with only a little resistance. Before long he was directly rubbing her clitoris through her thin black g-string. So she did have one on! She was clearly loving it. Her mouth was pursed open and she was moaning loudly. Her hand reached up to cup her breast but she stopped herself at the last minute, obviously aware that someone might see, if movements were above the table. I'm not so sure that she was aware of the highly erotic orgasmic expression she was showing on her face. She was starting to go rigid between us, pushing back on my chest with her back while Josh continued rubbing her into orgasmic bliss. Her legs were wide apart and she was moaning and biting her lip. Josh had placed her left-hand on his erect tool which he had managed to extract from his jeans. She pushed back against me hard and with her right-hand pushed down, grabbing onto my groin where my own erection was pulsating. She came suddenly with a series of groans and I saw some girls look back at her and giggle. She was amazing. I had never seen anything like it. Here was a beautiful girl lying back on me and having a massive orgasm, her body jerking with each pulsation. Soon she was sated, and relaxed into my arms for a few minutes.

"Fuck!" Josh explained, "You are fucking amazing. Man how I need to fuck you. I have a room here you know."

"Maybe later, baby, maybe later." Jodie said quietly, giving his cock a rapid up-and-down pull. "But I'm sorry I will have to leave you waiting for now. And I want to dance first. I'll be back in a minute, I have to cleanup."

I looked at her and thought it probably wouldn't hurt, her lipstick was smudged and her hair was quite a mess. I can only imagine how wet she was down there although we could all smell it. She smelt delicious. It was a scent that could rouse a dying man.

"Look at this," Josh said to me, holding up four incredibly wet and sticky fingers. "I bet you don't see this every day. Are you enjoying this or what? Are you her husband or not?"

I decided to just go along with it at this stage. So I nodded my agreement and even agreed to smell his fingers. The odour was sweet and triggered some immediate primal response from deep within my hind brain. I immediately looked around to see where she was and I felt an almost irresistible magnetic attraction to just follow her around. I figured that if I was masquerading as her husband at least I could make out that I was ensuring that Jodi was safe. I have to admit that more than a small part of me wanted to continue to see first-hand what would happen to her for the rest of the night. It was almost like a switch had been turned on. When she left the booth she immediately swung onto the dance floor twirling around and showing the bottom of her arse cheeks with every move. I was pretty astounded at her bravado, considering that she was pretty demure only about four months ago. I guess I was marvelling at my own abilities at this stage and the scientist in me wanted to find out just how far she would let herself go.

Josh distracted me by talking about how hot it was for me to be married to a hot wife who would get turned on and have pornographic sex with another guy whenever we wanted to. He asked me if I like to take photos of videos and put them on the Internet. I said that I wouldn't do this because it might put her at risk. He told me how he couldn't wait to get us back to his room or our place and bang the living fuck out of her, as he put it. I couldn't quite work out where he was coming from since his quiet demeanour had changed and he was totally fired up. I guess for a school teacher he was pretty sexually aware, he taught psychology or something. He mentioned that he was married and he had just separated from his wife who was overweight and a pain in the arse. This was why he was staying in a hotel. I wondered if he had separated from her that day because you don't just stay in a hotel for weeks. He said that Jodi was the hottest married woman he had ever seen and would I mind if he fucked her. After I had finished my response about how it was all Jodi's decision and that whatever she wanted was fine. I was just along for the ride. Then I realised that she had been gone for some time and I had lost sight of her. So I excused myself and went over to the dance floor, to look for her. She was in nowhere to be found.

There were people everywhere but the corridor to the toilets was empty. About halfway along when the music started to fade a little, I heard it, a distinct moaning. I immediately thought it was Jodi as I had experienced these sounds before. They told of another impending orgasm. She was becoming ecstatic again. I rushed towards the sound, which was coming from the men's toilets. I opened the door and the moaning was much louder. There seemed to be no one in there, no one at the urinals, but the third toilet door was slightly open – and I heard her cry out.

"You can't do this, you can't just take me like this!" This was followed by more moaning and crying out. I peeked around the corner of the door and saw a huge man about 6ft 4 with a scruffy beard leaning down and feeling Jodi's breasts and lifting up her skirt, rubbing her pussy gently and then he was French-kissing her passionately. She was definitely not resisting his kissing. Jody was calling out, "Oh, fuck!" She was leaning against the toilet wall, opposite the roll dispenser, while this huge dominant male was feeling her up, rubbing her towards climax.

"Mason, stop! You can't just grab me and take me like this." She said, verbally objecting to the attentions she was receiving, although she had both her hands around his neck and shoulders. She looked highly aroused. Her lips were open and her eyes were wide, staring into his face. If you looked at her body language she was not saying 'don't take me' but exactly the opposite.

"Admit it," Mason said. "You are dying to be taken, just look at you pant like a little bitch on heat. You even wanted to be taken in the machine shop. I could smell how turned on you were. I should have just had your on the bosses desk. You would have loved it."

Mason was busily squeezing each breast in turn and licking them, while he was rubbing her clit and getting her pussy wet. He certainly had no trouble there as she was still as wet as October, after orgasming at the table with us. He quickly began to slip his large fingers into her, alternating between two of them and one, while she hung on to his shoulders. With her head flung back and back arched she let him have his way with her. She either did not know or did not care that the door to the cubicle was wide open and anyone could see inside.

Jodi soon started bucking again wildly, as her orgasm took grip. Mason pushed her hands up onto the door frame so that she was facing me directly and he fucked her from behind like a huge minotaur, like from a Picasso painting or something, while she gripped the frame for dear life, her blonde hair hanging down. Occasionally, she would gaze up at me with her bright blue eyes and I felt drilled to the spot as I watched. Mason obviously gave me no care whatsoever as he continued to powerfully fuck her from behind doggie style, while she was standing holding on to the toilet door frame.

"Oh man, you're a gorgeous fuck. Look at your prefect arse." He called out. "Oh I am gonna cum in you and I am gonna come around to your house every day and give it to you like this, you gorgeous little married slut." He grunted as he rammed her harder and harder. Jodi was absolutely screaming in ecstasy, wordless cries, calls of depravity. Somewhere, I remembered reading about how an orgasming female baboon can be heard for 2 km away to call in another virile male who can takeover when the first one has completed his job. I wondered if I could be the second male baboon. It also occurred to me that the band might be having a break soon and that we would not be alone; especially if anyone had heard the noise that Jodi was making. Then I realised I should really leave, I had no idea what attitude Mason would have once he came in her and he thrust heavily into her holding her up off the ground balanced on his cock as he ejaculated in her, roaring like a Trojan bull.

She certainly didn't look like a demure housewife anymore. She really could have just been a $20 Hooker, hanging in that doorway of the toilets, with her tits hanging out, nipples erect, crying out in orgasm and shuddering as her minotaur came inside her. She had not cried out for help or even acted as though she recognized me at all. I faded away from the scene quickly and went back to the table.

I didn't mention any of this to Josh and we resumed our conversation about education, life and taxes and how many times I have shared my 'hot wife', Jodi, in the past. I just said that it was always like a first-time. The irony did not escape me that the roles that Jodi had assigned to us, were exactly those that her husband wanted to pursue with her. Perhaps, after a while, he might find that she was more than happy to play along with this, she certainly did not look like she was feeling any pain in the toilet. I felt exactly like an insecure husband while I was sitting there waiting for her to return and I was still kind of wondering whether it was rape. Yet she certainly knew his name was Mason and didn't call out for any help. It was probably just luck that no one else had walked in, otherwise she might have found herself in the middle of a gang bang.

A few minutes later she came out with her face remade and wearing the cutest and most lovable and glowing smile, still wearing the hot little black dress. She wiggled back in between Josh and I and Josh grabbed her and tickled her on the way through. I thought I caught a glimpse that she was not wearing any panties. I assumed that Mason probably had them. Josh immediately renewed his assault and started to try to get his hand up between her legs, but she resisted. I wondered vaguely whether Mason had used a condom.

"I want to dance" she said. It seemed that nothing had happened at all. "The weirdest thing just happened," she whispered to me, as she pushed past me to get away from Josh and out onto the dance floor. "Come on David, your dance."

It was a pretty slow number so we just did a sort of slow daggy dance around the dance floor together. She told me that Mason was the mechanic who had bailed her up in his office earlier. He had followed her and pushed her into the male toilet. She said she sort of saw me but she felt kind of blissed out. I reminded her that he was still here and asked her if she wanted to leave. She said that he would not do her again in the club but that she might have dance with him later. I told myself 'Yeah, I know what that means'. I wondered if I might be feeling a little jealousy, myself, just as her husband might. I reminded myself that this was all for a scientific cause and that I was testing my theory that women, once set free, are far more lascivious than men and they enjoy themselves far more.

For a moment I imagined that I might be her husband, as per the fantasy she was playing out, what would that be like? From my point of view it was like hanging around some kind of erotic Princess, someone so sensually aware of herself and the magnetism men feel around her, that it was an absolute pleasure to experience. I recalled that I was on duty and needed to see where she was at. After a while Josh took over on the dance floor and I returned to the booth with recharged drinks.

I felt certain that husbands would struggle living with such women, unless they have their own avenue of sexual gratification. Suddenly I felt a degree of empathy towards Dan, yeah the guy that was employing me to look after his wife, who was probably right now having a threesome with two gorgeous young secretaries. I imagined there would be worse things in the world. Yet here I was acting out his position as if I was a cuckold. It was truly bizarre. I started to analyse myself and understood and I must be some kind of voyeur. Yes, well I have been a therapist for 20 years, so I guess it comes with the territory, like narcissistic lawyers, models, sportsman and politicians. You simply have to have a fairly perverse and very personal interest in your patients' sexual stories. So what would happen with her if I really let her go and encouraged guys to come on to her, like I would if I was a perverted cuckold husband? I thought I was probably getting too much into the role.

Josh was standing on the edge of the dance floor while Mason had appeared and was now dancing with Jodi in a kind of rock and roll way, spinning her occasionally, which invariably just showed her entire arse to anyone who cared to look. I was pretty sure I could not see the black g-string. However, I did get occasional glimpses of her smooth, hairless slit. She had almost certainly lost her g-string in the toilet with Mason.

Soon they all came back to the table with a carafe of wine. Jody found herself manoeuvred between Josh and Mason in a slide around the seat, so they could have the darker end of the booth further from the dance floor. I was thinking like the voyeur I am and that I wanted to watch something happen between them. Before long, Mason had lifted up her dress to show off her shaved pussy and boast that he had her knickers. Jodi much to my surprise showed no embarrassment at all and simply giggled and looked at me as I stared at her snatch. She obviously wanted me to look. Then Mason pulled her g-string out of his pocket and put it under my nose. Josh must have had a word with him, I assumed.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers