Jodi's Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
69 Followers

"That is called a sexual flush, Jodi. You need to know that if you were truly uninhibited, that you would feel free to act on those desires and reach your own sexual peak -- to allow yourself to orgasm, either during the massage -- with Ramon -- or afterwards through masturbation." I saw her eyes open wide and her mouth gasp in air as she realised what I was saying.

"But my husband? I am married." She said in some shock. I ignored her comment.

"I do not think he is noticing you much yet." I said. "We are trying to release that primitive woman within you. This process is for your own personal therapy and I know you agree it is working at enhancing your esteem, so please trust me through the next stage of your development to fulfilment. You should not share any of our treatments with your husband, as he may not understand the purpose of the details."

I prescribed some birth control pills to her that would help to enhance her libido somewhat. I explained that, due to her sensual nature that was developing that she may lose control one day and allow a man to touch her, perhaps when she was out at a club.

"I would never allow that," she said. "And anyway, I do not fit into any of my clothes anymore, other than my new track suits and some new jeans and t-shirts."

"The choice may not end up being yours -- you are so hot and gorgeous that a man may almost force himself on you -- it does happen sometimes -- and sometimes girls do not object and enjoy it -- especially if they do not have to even say yes -- it stops the guilt you know -- as you can have guilt-free sex without any strings."

"Doctor, Oh! I couldn't," she said. But I could see her eyes darting from one side to the other as she processed the thought -- and she breathed in gasps. "You are so ---- naughty, Doctor, Are you trying to get me to have sex with men other than my husband?"

"No," I said. "No, I am not. I am trying to allow you to explore and understand yourself as a free and independent person who is able to make whatever choices she feels like. But do not be surprised if you feel that desire -- especially if your husband is ignoring you -- and of course, he may be doing that because he has a lover himself, or perhaps sees prostitutes. How would you react then? Would you feel more free and open to explore your sexual side? Do you actually understand that if you were a truly open and free sexual creature that your husband would be likely to love and want you more, to feel more jealous and give you more attention? Truly sensual women are able to give themselves in to their sensual desires and to have their needs met whenever they feel like it."

"Nnn no! I can't be like that. It isn't me." Jodi said.

"Well it is true," I responded. "Now I think you need to spend a couple of thousand dollars on new clothing -- I will help you pick out the clothing that will most boost your self-esteem and ensure that your husband does not ignore you."

Her therapy continued for three more weeks until I noticed a definite change in her self-awareness, She had been getting many admiring glances when she went shopping and had begun to see herself in shop windows and mirrors. She told me that sometimes she hardly recognised herself and when she saw that the "hot girl" was her.

She also said that she was beginning to have an effect on her husband and that she spent more time at home in her underwear and bikinis when the days were warm, I think she was using her pool as an excuse to show off her body, but I did not mention that to her. She said that she could wiggle her hips a bit, like she was beginning to learn in ballroom dancing and pole dancing.

One day Jodi told me that an actual stripper had come in to fill in for the girl who usually took the pole dancing class in the gym and she said to all the girls that a good pole dancer or lap dancer can make a man cum without touching him and that he will just throw his money at her, that the power they felt they had over the men was such an enormous ego boost. She said the only exploiting that was going on was that it was like taking candy from a baby and that men have almost no self-control. I told Jodi that she should arrange for a lap dancing competition at one of her parties one day, just to seed the idea in her mind. She just giggled and said she did not think her husband would want that sort of party. She also confided in me that she was beginning to see that she was sexy because the men she danced with at her ballroom dancing classes almost always got hard when she rubbed even slightly against them, and that men would almost argue over who would have the next dance with her.

Knowing she was married, a number of the men started asking her to have 'coffee' with them and she asked me whether she should and what she could say to her husband. I told her that coffee was harmless, it would make her feel even better about herself being flattered like that and she should definitely not tell her husband anything that would hurt him or make him jealous. I told her that happy people do not use jealousy like a weapon in a relationship war -- unless they are trying to break the relationship. She nodded and agreed with me. I could see that she was agreeing now with every suggestion I made -- she had complete trust in me by this time and repeatedly thanked me for bringing out "the real me" and she smiled almost continually -- with a type of sensual twist to her lips that advertised that she knew the sensual power she now possessed. She also began to walk with a sway to her hips, due to her lessons in deportment and posture from her various classes. Her muscles remained soft and not overly defined and her skin silky and healthy.

In a word she was beginning to appear like perfection itself. I sometimes laughed with her and began to think I might be falling in love. I told myself that this was unprofessional and that I was just experimenting with my new therapy -- and it was working in spades.

The following week I went shopping with her and we bought sexy lace lingerie g-strings and lift-up bras, short dresses and skirts, sexy ballroom dancing gowns with splits up the sides, cut off tops and short-shorts. We had her have her hair done in a shoulder length pageboy type cut. She looked absolutely the hottest thing in everything that I made her buy. I told her what to wear and that she should take out her husband that night, since it was a Friday. Suddenly she looked morose and said he had left that morning on a business trip. I saw my chance and told her I would take her home and then we would go out to dinner and a club to celebrate the new Jodi. She beamed at me and I could see that I had her where I wanted. I felt some guilt that I was exploiting the therapist-client relationship and her dependence on me to help her. But I justified this little social excursion by saying to myself that I was just guiding her in her new discovery of herself.

I was also very pleased that she was wearing some of the short-shorts after our purchases. They were thin cotton and light blue and matched perfectly her blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a g-string which you could just make out -- it was enough to bring an erection to a drunk monk. Her top was a type of apricot pastel and you could almost see her bra as she bounced along with the biggest smile on her beautiful face in the sunlight of early Melbourne spring. Men passing just turned and stared at her bottom -- firm round shapes hanging below the hemline -- many gave soft whistles and I got her to start turning around and look at them staring back over their shoulders. I told her to smile and soon she even blew a few of them a couple of little flirtatious kisses and started laughing at them when they turned around. I could tell that she was becoming completely at ease with her new 52 kg body. With her 4 inch heels and arching small of her back, she looked Jessica Alba hot.

I drover her back to her house and we unloaded all of her clothes. A woman who lived opposite was staring at us, probably thinking that I was her lover, I guess. Jodi just smiled and shouted out her name and waved without any sense of guilt or impropriety. The woman was clearly satisfied that nothing must be going on, Jodi was just so open and not trying to hide anything at all. We went inside and she had a quick shower but kept her hair dry. She came out in a small towel that barely covered her, she was beaming a huge mischievous smile.

"So do you think I look better now -- than when I first came to you?" She asked. Then she started to undo the knot tenuously holding the towel over her breasts. Then she suddenly turned around with her back to me and opened the towel so I could not see her nudity. She turned her head around to face me and said.

"Will I turn around? I wonder what would happen?"

Then she just gave a little giggle and ran off to the bedroom. I stayed in the lounge just trying to compose myself. She was starting to play me like a fiddle. I knew if I just grabbed her and fucked her, that I would lose what power I had over her and our client-therapist relationship would have to end. I had to keep her in my life, I knew that now and I was too fearful of destroying what we had. I knew the reason she could play with me like this was because she just had complete faith in me. Then she called out to me.

"David, I mean Doctor, please come in here for a minute." I had said that she should call me David this evening and say that we were just friends.

I went to the main bedroom and she was standing there in the tiniest green g-string we bought with the sexiest push-up bra so that her c-sized breasts were just about hanging over the edge. She came over to me and stood no more than a hands length away looking at our reflection in the mirror. She twirled around and I could see right through the small patch of virtually transparent silk covering her pussy. She smelt like lavender or something so sweet -- like an irresistible dessert. She smiled at me and half-whispered.

"Do you think these are sexy?"

I just nodded and realised my tongue was stuck and my throat dry. I wanted to just take her there. I could not get more than a croak out.

"I'll take that as a yes", she giggled, and suddenly bent over at the waist to ostensibly tie a buckle on her heels. She wiggled her backside intentionally against my crotch.

Then she jumped up and started into a writhing booty-dance. I immediately felt my cock grow and it stood out from me -- I had loose pants on and was free-balling.

"I'll take that as a yes, too." She suddenly grabbed my cock and gave it a tug. "Niiiiice!" She said with emphasis. And then bounced away again before I could grab her.

"Don't be a naughty boy, no sex with therapists" she said. Then she just laughed. She suddenly dropped the bra showing off her perfect breasts with small pink nipples. I think my jaw just dropped open and I recall thinking "of course, she has not had children yet", from somewhere back in my medical history. And she was just beaming and sparkling. She quickly lifted up a tiny aqua dress and pulled it over her, adjusting her breasts beneath the thin material. Then she said:

"Green won't do, will it, and she dropped her g-string so that I knew that she was naked under a dress that was only about 2inches below her shaved pussy. She suddenly grabbed a blue thong and turning around, pulled it up her hips, inadvertently giving me a glimpse of her lips at the heart shaped gap between her thighs while she quickly covered them.

"Didn't see anything did you, you naughty man?" She giggled, obviously enthralled in her own power. She pointed at my cock that was throbbing with my pulse behind a thin veil of material. "Look, you look like Ramon" she said, laughing.

"I think you might be having that effect on a lot of men tonight" I said. "What would your husband say?" And nodded at the g-string on the floor.

"You told me not to tell him," she said. "I wonder if I will ever do anything about those things," nodding at my pulsing shaft. "They do seem to be uncomfortable, and I am starting to think that it is my fault when they all go like that. I can see that if I felt truly uninhibited that I should do something to help you men. My husband had better start taking a lot more interest in me, I think, because otherwise I might try to seduce my therapist and masseur."

I am not sure if Jodi knew she had me there, but I did. She had me hook line and sinker. I did note that she said BOTH therapist and masseur and I began to realise that I had started to set her free. My plan had started to work and I needed to somehow regain my self-control and to control my own possessiveness.

Before long we were at the club. Jodi and I sat at a high table and I saw men looking at her, although it was early, only 10pm or so. She was sober and I bought her a couple of Sauvignon Blancs. She was becoming more attached to me and asked me to dance. I immediately wanted to but I figured that this was my opportunity to have her break the mould slightly, as I had no intention or desire for her to leave her husband for me. Science was more important and I had a theory to prove. I had to unleash her.

"You know, Jodi" I said, "This is not about you and I. This is about you exploring your needs as a woman and being fulfilled. Afterall, what man does not seek to have his desires fulfilled, it should be do different for you?"

"Yes, I see what you mean", She said.

"So I want you to dance by yourself, let yourself be free. I will be here to see that you are safe and that nothing bad happens to you. Treat me like you would a close friend, or perhaps a brother. Yes, tell any men that ask that you are here to have fun and that you are with your brother. And remember, don't suppress any feelings you have. I am here to help you become more uninhibited."

"OK." She agreed, and ran over to the dance floor with enthusiasm.

She was on the dance floor where there were a number of couples and a couple of groups of girls and I watched as she swayed to the music, still holding her glass. I smiled to myself as I knew that this would act as a signal to the men watching that she was free and getting a little tipsy. A chance! So a few guys quickly gathered around her holding their beers and tried to dance with her. A couple whispered their greeting or pickup line, and after a few songs Jodi was the centre of attention of some young guys.

It was all pretty innocent flirting for a while, and Jodi was happily talking to them and drinking. There was a bit of competition to see who could land the older fox -- if not quite cougar -- she was too hot for that title. Then they started to buy her a few more drinks and when midnight came around the dance floor was pumping so much I had to stand up to watch her on the packed dance floor.

She was now with only two guys -- both friends, so the competition had thinned out. One was in front of her dancing quite close and the other had moved behind her -- pushing into her writhing butt with his groin. I could see she was getting quite flushed. The guy in front of her was whispering something -- and I saw him drop his hand between them -- he brushed her pussy through the thin material. I saw her gasp, and the guy behind her -- suddenly grabbed her hips and gave her a couple of dry humps.

She then pushed the guy in front of her away and pulled off the guy behind. She said something to them both and then came back to my table. The guys were watching her and seemed pretty aroused.

One was tallish and had a scruffy look about him, with a short or unshaven beard. He had blond hair and was quite handsome in a Kurt Cobain type of way. The other was shorter and more powerfully built and had black hair. He looked like he might have Italian heritage. They whispered something to each other as they looked at Jodi and went to the bar to get drinks. I estimated that they were in their late twenties, although they could just have easily been early thirties like Jodi. It was then that I realised that Jodi was talking to me.

"They were saying I was hot and both talking to me. I felt so naughty up there but also a bit out of control. Like they keep touching me and there is nothing I can do to stop them. I think we should go." She said.

"I think you think you should go", I replied. "I think if you are being honest with yourself you are loving the attention and the flattery. I seems fairly innocent touching to me."

She laughed and hit me on the arm. "Oh! you do know me Doctor. It was not that innocent though. Bruno kept trying to push his erection up under my dress and was rubbing my bottom. Chris actually just rubbed my pussy for a minute right then. They are two horny men. They both said they want to take me back to their house for a party."

I immediately thought to myself "this is getting interesting". I told her that it was fine, that I was here in case she felt uncomfortable and that if she wanted to go with them she could go alone -- or take me too.

"Oh, really? You are so sweet." she said, and reached up and put her hand on my shoulder to kiss me on the cheek. A pretty sloppy little kiss it was too, so I started to realise she was getting drunk.

Bruno and Chris appeared from the bar with another drink for her -- some type of cocktail that would be sure to get her even messier, and introduced themselves. I was introduced as an old friend and I explained that I was looking after her and had to get her home, "at some stage". When they realised that I had no real romantic interest, they both relaxed.

Before long they were laughing and joking and teasing Jodi about her breast size. Bruno said. "They are only A cups" and Jodi replied "no they are C-cups."

She then squeezed them and you could see that they were good C-cups.

Bruno then pushed her back against the high table we were standing at and pushed his groin against hers, he was talking all the time saying how he would need to feel them to make sure. Jodi was giggling uncontrollably. Finally he just started to squeeze and grope her breasts through her short dress, right in front of us. It was very obvious she was not wearing a bra. Then he kissed her neck and she squealed slightly and wiggled out of his little trap.

"Definitely a C-cup." He concluded, and raised his glass to her. Jodi looked excited and gave him a "cheers".

Jodi said that she had to go to the bathroom and turned to grab her handbag which was on the table. Chris was holding it high in the air. She reached up and started to grab at his hands, effectively just writhing up against him. He grabbed her round he waist and said "handbag for a kiss, gorgeous".

He put his mouth on hers and gave her a massive pash. The funny thing was that we were standing behind her and you could see most of her ass-cheeks as she had on the tiny g-string. It looked for all the world like she had on nothing under the dress. Bruno then immediately took control of her vulnerability and came up behind her and rubbed and squeezed her cheeks while Chris was still kissing her. Then I saw his hand go between her legs and rub her pussy from behind -- he looked like he was trying to get under her thong. She pushed away from the boys and looked at me with far-away eyes. She seemed so turned on she could have cum just by thinking one more dirty thought.

"Oh my god," she said. "They are dirty boys."

She stared across at them and they were laughing and rasing their glasses. She finished her drink and went to the bathroom. While she was there Bruno asked me if I was one of those pervert husbands who does not wear a ring because he is looking after his wife who he helps to find fuck-buddies.

I explained that, no, I was not the husband and that he was often away on business trips.

"She wants to be fucked and we are going to do her." He announced. We will get her to come to Chris's place, so you can come if you want to as a friend, or if you are a pervert. We don't care, we often do threesomes, we are a team", he laughed. Then he and Chris high-fived each other. It was on.

fred8888
fred8888
69 Followers