Jody and Her Dildo

Story Info
Jody tries a "dick" in her ass
1.8k words
4.3
124.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowbell
slowbell
11 Followers

For years, my husband, Noah, has been asking me for anal sex. Each time he asks, I giggle and say, "Not tonight sweetheart, but maybe sometime." Each time, I see the longing in his eyes as he accepts the rejection and snuggles in behind me, wrapping his big, strong arms around me and drifts off to sleep.

It has been about 1.5 years since the last time he asked me, due in large part to me getting pregnant and the birth on our twins, and I'm beginning to wonder if he has given up any hope or conquering my ass. Lucky for him I haven't forgotten those long talks and the lustful look to his eyes when he asked before.

Our anniversary was coming up, so, a few weeks before, I called up my good friend Tommy, who is gay, and asked him for some pointers about anal sex, figuring that out of anyone, he would know the most about the subject. His advice shocked me but intrigued me all at once. Tommy said that first, Instead of diving right in; I should use a dildo on myself, when Noah isn't around. This way there would be no pressure to perform and I could go at my own pace. Secondly, with anal, use lots and lots of lube. If I thought I needed the whole bottle, then I should use it.

Noah had to leave on a trip the week before our anniversary. I got up the nerve to begin experimenting with my dildo in the hopes of giving Noah a surprise when he got home. I was extremely nervous when I got to thinking about it. So, I got the dildo, lube and a towel, laid them out on the bed and decided that it wouldn't be any easier if I waited till tomorrow. I went to the bathroom and started a nice hot bubble bath in order to get myself mentally prepared for what I was about to do. With the bath drawn I eased myself into the steaming water. I felt like heaven. I took the washcloth from the ledge, dipping it into the water I lifted it to me chin. The water trickled of to cloth into a little river cascading between my breasts. Everywhere the water went a chill followed for the cool night air. I could feel my arousal increasing as I thought about Noah's tongue replacing the water.

Drawing the cloth over my breasts, my nipples responded by becoming perky little peaks that ached with need. I lowered the cloth across my stomach as I brought my other hand up and began caressing my nipples. Pinching the buds and sending waves of pleasure down my spine to pool between my thighs.

Leaning over the tub, I grab the body wash, squirt some into the palm of my hand and begin to caress myself into a foamy lather. Working the lavender scented soap across my yearning breasts across my shoulders and down my stomach and down between my legs. While soaping up my legs my hand brushes up against my vagina, my God, I'm so turned on, even in the tub I can tell that my pussy would be dripping if I was on the bed.

Doing a quick rinse off, I place my hand between my thighs again. Moving my fingers I begin to dance them around my lips, ignoring the tingling sensation of my clit, I move my hand around myself, feeling the tension build as I yearn for my husbands touch. Slowly, I bring a finger onto the point of my yearning. Finding my clit, I brush my finger against it, sending waves of pleasure to my core. As my arousal builds, I part my lips and insert a finger into myself, slowly massaging it in and out. I lift my hips out of the water a little, feeling the water slide of myself as I continue to finger-fuck my pussy as I near orgasm. All these sensations combine and build sending me over the edge.

My breathing gets shorter and shorter. "Oh, oh God," I say in breathless pants. Feeling my pussy muscles clinch and relax, I quicken the movements of my fingers. Bringing myself to an amazing orgasm as I feel the rush of energy freed from within.

After another quick rinse, I leave the bathroom. A little week in the knees from my orgasm, I sit on the bed with my towel rapped around me. Looking over I see the task before me. I turn the lights down low, and push play on the DVD player that I had set up with a favorite sex scene of mine from one of Noah's porn movies. I leaned back against the pillows and begin to watch as the scene plays. I take the towel off and lay the ends on the bed. Naked now I run my hands over my body. Imagining that my husband is with me, I closed my eyes; my hands become his, as I caress my breasts. Moving my hands down across my stomach, to the top of my still moist, trimmed, pubic hairs, I cup my pussy applying gently pressure as my hips begin to rise in response to my touch. Gently moving my hand, I can feel the build up of another orgasm. But then, I remember the real reason I'm doing this tonight.

Turning my head to the side, I removed my hand form my pussy and grab the lube. I squeeze a dime size amount onto my finger. With a shaking hand, I move my hand between my legs and feel my tight, puckered butthole. I begin to work the lube around my asshole. Adding more lube, until I get to the point that I slowly, gently push the tip of my finger into my now well lubed hole. I begin to fuck my own ass with my finger. Getting to the point that I have my whole finger buried deep inside my ass. I realize that thus far I really haven't had any pain, and actually it has started to feel really good. Withdrawing my finger from my ass, I reach over, grab the lube again and apply some more to my fingers. Getting adventurous now, I begin to ease two fingers into my ass. I go slowly at first, and notice that I've started to tense up. So, taking a sec to breath I relax and press my fingers into my ass. The first knuckles go in. I can feel myself stretching to accept my probing fingers. Then the second knuckles are in. I can feel the fullness of my ass. I withdraw my fingers slowly to the tips and ease them back in. Over and over I pull them out to push them in again. This is actually feeling better than I would have thought.

With two fingers still in my ass, my other hand moves down to my cunt. I begin to match the thrust of the fingers in my ass to the ones on my pussy, adding extra pressure as my hand comes closer to my clit. As an orgasm begins to build, I slip two fingers into my cunt. I realize that I'm now double stuffing my self and God it feels good. Finger fucking both my ass and pussy faster and faster, I'm about to cum again.

Just before I cum, I remove my fingers. Taking a couple of seconds to calm down, I reach over and grab my dildo. Having my fingers in my ass felt good, I'm hoping that this will feel just as good if not better. This is the test and my promise to myself for Noah.

Grabbing the lube again, I smear it all over the plastic cock, adding just as much to my semi-eager asshole. Taking a deep breath, I ease the dildo to the entrance of my ass. It has a strange feeling, poised at my asshole. Getting up the nerve, I apply some pressure, slowly I feel my asshole begin to stretch and accept the dildo. The dildo is bigger than the two fingers I had in my ass a few seconds ago, so I had to go slow. Push in a little then pull it out. Appling more lube I push a little harder, then out again.

On the fourth or fifth time I felt a "pop' and realized that I hand gotten past the tip and that it was now in my ass like my finger. I held it there to get use to the feeling. That was the biggest part and my ass feels so full. I can't imagine that there's still more that I have to go. I push again and feel the dildo slide further into my ass. Then I pull it slowly out. Feeling the head as it exits my ass. Getting more lube, I start again. This time, the tip goes in easier, as does the next inch of the dildo. Again I pull it out and add more lube.

I do this again and again as I absentmindedly watch the video playing on screen. Pushing the dildo in, pausing, then pulling it out. I feel every inch of the fake cock as it stretches my well lubed ass. In and out it goes, until there isn't any more to go! The whole thing is now buried in my ass. After another minute to relax, I begin to pull it out. Then push it in again. At first slowly, then picking up speed. A little bit faster. Then a little faster. I begin to arc my back up to meet my strokes as I fuck my ass with the dildo.

Faster I plunge the dildo in and out of my ass. I start to really get into it. Grinding my hips as it slips in and out. Having a good motion going, I brought my other hand again to my moist pussy, sliding my fingers over my clit, as I continued to fuck myself in the ass. I move my hand around my clit in small circles faster and faster until I'm matching that of the dildo. Curling my fingers, I plunge them into my juice cunt. Impaled on both the dildo and now my fingers, I grind my hips back and forth.

Feeling an incredible fullness in both my holes I quickly build my orgasm. As wave after wave of pleasure wash over me, I hammer the dildo in and out of my ass, my fingers slamming into my cunt. My god, it feels sooo good. Then the room exploded into colors as I reach my orgasm, slamming the dildo into my ass again I fall against the pillows in a heap of exhaustion, my cum drenching the towel beneath me.

As my world returns to normal, I slowly roll onto my side and ease the well used dildo out of my butt. Feeling it slide out I can only wonder why I has taken me so long to try this and has surprised Noah will be when he gets home and I tell him that tonight, he IS going to fuck my ass.

slowbell
slowbell
11 Followers