Jody and the Stranger

Story Info
His wife fucks a stranger in public as he watches.
1.2k words
3.97
133.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the encounter with the landlord, our money issues eased and both Jody and I wanted to further our sexual adventures. She wanted to watch me with a female, but I told her there was time for that. I wanted to see her fucked again. She flashed me a devilish grin and agreed to my suggestion.

We discussed and both decided that she should try to seduce a stranger. It was my idea for her to fuck this stranger in a public place. The idea of it turned me on and she sucked my cock as I described it to her.

That coming weekend we took separate cars to the mall across town. We parked on the roof level on a sunny and breezy Saturday afternoon. I took my truck, which has tinted windows, she drove her Camry. I parked two spaces from her, but the roof level was nearly empty.

Jody slid out of her car wearing a tight black skirt and white, almost see-through, blouse, only buttoned up half way. She wore her best cleavage bra and her tits were proudly on display. She waved to me and smiled and walked to the elevator which would take her to the mall entrance two floors below. I put my cell on vibrate, slipped the headphones of my iPod on and moved to the back of the cab to stretch out and wait.

The plan was for Jody to text me before she made her approach. She didn't know exactly what she was going to say, or at least she didn't tell me if she did. But she said she would make it painfully obvious to whomever it was that she needed to be fucked.

Waiting for thirty minutes made me impatient. I was prepared to call her when suddenly I saw Jody and a young looking kid in a leather jacket come out of the elevator. She was holding his hand and leading him at a quick pace. He was sniffing his fingers and smiling which led me to believe he had fingered her on the way there.

Jody brought him to the side of her car which was nearest my truck and with her back against the front passenger door she pulled him close to her and kissed him deeply. He was around 5'8" or so with close cut brown hair and an average build, pale skin. He was wearing faded jeans and black boots. He looked to be as young as 18 but no older than 22.

Jody was completely in control of the situation. She raised her leg and wrapped it around him, using the car to balance herself. He dropped his head and she told him to rip her shirt open. He did and buttons flew in almost every direction. Jody unhooked her bra from the front and breasts popped out into the sunshine. He knelt down slightly and sucked at her right nipple, then the left. Jody moaned.

With that devil grin on her face again she pushed on the top of his head till he was on his knees, her left leg over his shoulder, his face buried in my wife's sweet bald pussy. She screamed as she came just five minutes later, grabbing his hair and grinding her hips into his face.

She grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him to his feet, spun him around and pushed him against the car where she was. She dropped to her knees and feverishly undid the buckle on his belt and pulled out his cock. It was no bigger than average, smaller than mine. Jody slowly licked it all over, from top to bottom and back up again, making sure no part of his cock was missed by her tongue. She carefully traced the head and kissed the top. When she put all of it into her mouth he jumped and moaned something incoherent to me. She slowly slid her mouth back to the tip and started it back down again when I distinctly heard him say 'I'm coming.'

Jody had no intention of stopping as he shot his cum into her mouth. He grabbed at the car to brace himself as she bobbed her head on it and stroked his balls. Jody just moaned and swallowed. She took it out of her mouth when he was done coming and continued to polish it with her tongue.

"You taste good, but I still want you to fuck me." Jody said.

"It'll stay hard." He said.

"Good boy." She said as she slid out of her skirt, letting it drop to the pavement. She bent over the hood of the car and presented her pussy to him. With his jeans around his ankles he awkwardly stepped in behind her.

"I don't have a rubber." He said.

"You don't need one, honey, I'm on the pill." She said.

Needing nothing else he stepped directly up to her and slipped it in. He began to pump into her and reach around to play with her tits. She told him to pull her nipples and he did, one in each hand. Jody had her left elbow on the hood and her right hand on her clit, sometimes rubbing his balls which were now swinging with a distinct rhythm.

Jody moaned and had an orgasm again. The boy was breathing heavy, his pace became slower and more deliberate. He let go of her nipples and bent over her, one hand on her shoulder the other gripping her hip.

"I'm coming again." He said.

"Go ahead baby, please cum in me." Jody responded.

"Yea, yea, yea." He said.

"Oh I can feel your cum in me, it's so hot." She said. "Fill my pussy up."

The play by play was obviously for me. The boys pace began to slow considerably till he was just laying on her back, catching his breath. His head was covered in sweat.

Jody was still playing with her clit and grinding back into his cock, emptying it of whatever was left. I think she came again as I caught her biting her lip and closing her eyes. She said nothing.

He stood back and pulled his pants up. Jody grabbed her skirt and began to slip back into it.

"So, can I have your number?" He said.

"I don't think so," Jody said with a laugh "but why don't you give me your number and I'll call you sometime?"

She reached into her purse and brought out her cell phone and typed his number in as he recited it. She kissed him on the cheek and said thanks. He responded with a boyish "Thank you!" and walked quickly towards the elevator.

As soon as he was gone I had Jody in the back of my cab, her pussy felt amazing. I was stunned by the vast amount of cum this kid deposited in my wife and she told me the load she swallowed was even bigger. Oh, the advantages of youth.

I mixed my sperm with his inside her before we parted. It had been another successful adventure. We were in love with each other and in love with life and looking forward to all it had to offer.