Jody's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Please Hun...God you've got my little pussy singing...What did you do to me this morning?" She replied, lifting her hand to her mouth and yawning wide, once again.

"Nothing...Just a little early morning, thank you, for last night." I replied, turning to hand her a cup.

Jody took her first sip and sighed, "God that tastes so good, Scott, adding, you were serious last night...Right? I mean you're going to write my story?" She asked, looking up at me, with squinting eyes, and a small smile on her lips.

"Yes...As long as you feel good about it! Understand, I really care about you and hurting you is not an option. You're okay - I'm okay." I said, taking a drink.

"I'm okay. Let's talk, you know...After a while. I mean, just give me a bit and I'll be okay." She said, giving me a last wane smile and lifting her cup, trying to shake off the sleepy state.

I left it at that and turned to continue with my chores. Our conversation was sparse, light and mostly to do with our likes and dislikes, when about an hour later Jody felt awake, perky even, and asked,

"So where do we start?"

"At the beginning...I suppose." I replied, giving her a "Gottcha" grin.

"Okay, at the beginning then - smart ass!" She answered, laughing.

"No wait...I need to get a recorder! I can't hope to remember everything!" I said with some urgency.

"No problem, go get it." Jody commented, watching me run for the door.

The stage was set, and when I returned, she was ready to talk.

"So...Recorder ready?"

"Yup, got it set up - ready when you are." I replied, turning it on.

"Interview" I started out, adding, "With Jody..." and waited until she told me her last name.

"O'Malley"

"With Jody O'Malley."

Having made an introduction, I turned to Jody and continued, watching her face.

"Jody, we've discussed the subject of your life story. A story that involves incest." I paused and then added, "Would you care to take the subject farther?"

"Yes -Yes I would. I've asked you to be present and record our conversation." She replied, taking the small cue I put forward.

"Ok then...It's July 25, 2000 and the purpose of this recording is to write Jody O'Malley's life story. Her story involves incest and she's agreed to allow me to write about her life.

"Wait...Stop Scott! I'm really feeling the need for a hot bath. Grab the recorder and come with me." Jody said, holding her cup up, asking for a refill.

Laughing, I turned off the recorder and took her cup, to refill it. When I turned she had already left and I grabbed the recorder and headed for the bathroom.

The door was closed, almost, and I stopped to knock.

"Well...It's open." She called out and I stepped threw catching her bent over, testing water. I was greeted with a beautiful view, her parted cheeks giving me a rear eye view of her pussy lips, still showing the signs of our early morning sex.

"Hi, are you ready?" She said looking back at me, a smile on her face and then noticing my stare, added, "Like what you're looking at?"

I nodded slowly, not taking my eyes away.

"Good...I'll get in and we can start." and with that, Jody lifted a leg and dropped into the tub. As the bubbles slid up around her sweet body, I settled down on the toilet, prepping the recorder, again.

"Interview with Jody O'Malley – take two." I spoke out clearly and distinctly.

Jody sank into the tub, removing my view of her floating tits and pursing her lips, blew bubbles across the top of the water. With eyes gleaming, she rose slightly and started out,

"Ummm, this feels wonderful, you should join me Scott. Okay...Okay, I'll start." She said, looking at my "get it going" look.

"It started earlier, than we've already discussed. I developed early, big busted and all, and I began to think that my dad was looking at me strange...You know? Leering is about the best way I can put it."

"When I turned eighteen, I began to see bigger changes. When mom was gone, he never closed the bathroom door...Or the bedroom door. If he was naked, he would stand looking at me and smile."

"There were several times when I came home when he would be watching a porn type movie and ask me to sit down and watch it...Wanting to know what I thought. Of course, I had no idea...I mean I had petted some, but never had sex."

"Did the porno movies have an effect on you?" I asked.

"Ya, they did. I mean I learned things...Not ever having sex before...Educational, I guess, to a point." She answered with a weak smile on her lips.

"No - Jody...Did the movies affect you sexually, you know, make you...Horny?" I replied.

"At first no, I was totally embarrassed - but after while, ya...I think they did."

"And then?" I asked, prompting her to continue.

"Well, one day we were watching a movie and mom showed up! Oh my God, all hell broke loose. Dad was sitting in his boxers and his...You know, his dick was kinda large. Well, mom went nuts and started ranting, raving and damn near broke the VCR! Dad got up and left, while I sat on the couch...Mom tearing into me like I was some kind of whore. When dad returned, he stood behind her, making funny faces, and, actually, pulled his penis out! He was flipping it up and down as she yelled at me!"

"I was mortified, but started to grin at his antics and I felt something...Like I wanted to touch it...You know?" She went on, blowing a few more bubbles.

"And what happened?" I asked, my interest starting to peak.

"Mom slapped me and then whirled to go after dad, but he was right there and had just slid his dick back in, when they faced each other, and she just growled and stalked off."

I gave her a "Wow" and whistled lowly, as she went on.

"Well, after that, things calmed down for a while and mom and dad got along, sort of. Then a day came when I walked in and found him with his dick exposed, massaging it, as he watched a new movie, he had brought. I giggled, and he patted the couch wanting me to sit. He was big...I mean not that I had seen a fully erect penis before, other than the movies, but he looked big."

"No shit...And you sat down?" I asked.

"I did...I had my books in my lap and sat down next to him. It was weird...Our legs were touching and it seemed like he got bigger, when I sat down, and he kept rubbing his dick. The head was, purplish, red and it had some clear stuff running out the top, when I looked at it. He pointed at the movie and I looked away to see, and that's when he grabbed my hand. He put it on his penis and wrapped my fingers around it, holding him"

"You were holding him?" I said, with a look of amazement on my face.

"Ya I was...It felt hard, but squishy, you know?"

I laughed quietly and prompted her to continue.

"Well, I watched the movie...It was interesting and had my attention, when I felt his man stuff dripping down over my fingers and I looked. It was pulsing out in gobs and running down! I never knew...I had never seen it before!"

"Man stuff? You mean cum?" I asked.

"Ya cum...I called it that because I had no idea back then, understand? Well, anyway he just smiled at me."

"That was it...He smiled? He didn't try to..." and she cut me off.

"Nope, just that, he smiled and that was all. We both watched, as his juice run out and when I pulled my hand away, he wiped it off and said thank you. I kind of smiled at him, but kept looking at his penis...It didn't stop right away and I was curious."

"Curious?" I responded.

"Ya curious! I wanted to see how much would actually come out! It was a lot, let me tell you!"

"So, did anything else happen during this incident?"

Jody hesitated briefly and then slid down in the tub again and said,

"No...I mean...Well yes, I guess. I touched him again, this time on my own. I saw that he wasn't as big and reached to squeeze him...I wanted to know what it felt like when it was soft."

"And?" I questioned her, raising my eyebrow.

"And nothing...He was watching the girl in the movie suck on the guy's dick and just looked at me quickly and smiled again. When I looked up, still holding him, the guy in the movie was shooting his load in the girl's mouth and I gasped, in shock."

"Really...And still nothing happened?" I asked, pressing the issue.

"No...Not at all! My dad just patted my hand and told me that what she was doing was called a "blow job" and asked if I had ever tried it."

"And you hadn't obviously, not being active in sexual situations, as you've said...So what did you say?"

"I pulled my hand away and shook my head no...I'm pretty sure I had shocked look on my face, because he laughed." She went on.

"So, that was it. Other than watching porn, again, and your father placing your hand on his penis, nothing more happened and you left." I commented.

"Yup pretty much, but when I got to my room I felt wet, like I started my period, but that wasn't it. My panties were soaking wet, but it was all clear. Guess I really never understood that part either, back then." Jody said, rounding off her story, and scooted back up, popping her tits out of the water.

"I think I need to ask, at this point, all the overt sexual attention seemed to be okay with you, am I right? I mean, you were 18 and most girls, by that age, are pretty well self aware, head strong and not really prone to such advances, especially from a family member." I commented.

"Funny, I guess I never really thought about it...I had been pretty shy from the time I started to develop...Self conscience about how large my breasts were and how much more I had filled out than other girls. I got teased a lot and that only added to how I felt. So, I stayed away from "relationships", you understand? All the boys ever wanted to do was sneak a feel, anyway. I felt safe, in a way, with him."

I nodded my head, in understanding, as Jody went on.

"Look, other than what I just said, I had only seen my father nude, a few times and then from far away, up until that time. He didn't make any advances and never asked or forced me to have sex. More than anything, I think he really jump started my interest in sex and what it was all about."

"I've got another question, Jody. Did you start to masturbate after that, or were you already involved in that activity?" I asked, looking up to see Jody slowly rubbing her breasts.

Jody blushed, for some reason, and again hesitated before speaking.

"God Scott...You're pretty thorough! Well, to answer the question, I had touched myself there a few times, but that night I kept thinking about the movie and his penis. I got wet again and reached to feel myself. When I hit my...You know, clit... It sent a real shock wave through me and I liked it. So, I rubbed it awhile and had my first climax, I guess. All I know is I couldn't stop after a little while, and it felt really good."

"That's interesting. So when was the next time you interacted with your father?" I went on, making a mental note of her masturbating.

Jody turned in the tub and asked me to wash her back and went on talking.

"Oh gosh, let me think...It was a week or more after that time, if I remember right."

"Well...What happened?" I asked, wondering about her pause.

"Damn, give me time, it was a long time ago, okay? Oh ya...I was getting ready for school and my dad walked in, mom had left early that day, apparently, and before I knew it he was standing right behind me. I had just pulled on my panties and when I turned, shocked, he was there and reached out grabbing my tits. He didn't say a word, just squeezed my tits and played with my nipples. I was ready to scream out, and loud, when he stopped, turned around and walked out."

I raised my eyebrow again, giving Jody a one eyed look and she held up her hands, giving me a, "Swear to God", that's what happened gesture.

"He fondled your breasts...You never screamed out and he just walked away?" I asked, sounding a bit too incredulous.

"Yes! What is it about that...That's so fucking hard to believe!" She asked, quickly turning to face me, her eyes blazing.

"Hey...No...Nothing and I'm sorry! This just sounds so wild." I stammered out, recoiling backwards and holding up my hands, in surrender.

"Ya, well check this out...It felt good and I don't know why. It was the shock of it all...The way it happened I mean. So, when I went into the kitchen, for breakfast, he was there. I got my breakfast ready and when I walked up to the table he was looking down, refusing to look me in the face. I grabbed his hand and slipped it under my blouse and placed it on my tit!" She said, in a calmer voice.

"Holy shit...What did he do?" I asked, sitting up-right ready for the next revelation.

"He looked up, smiled and kept his hand there and gently squeezed me." Jody replied, and then added,

"Thanks...For the back wash."

I nodded and watched her lay back and slide down into the hot bath water and placed my chin on my up-turned palm.

"So?"

"So, I let him lift my blouse and he pulled me towards him, lifting my bra. He took my breath away that morning when he sucked my nipple. He liked it and, I swear, so did I...Go figure." She said with a blank look on her face and the added,

"I thanked him Scott and told him it was okay."

"You thanked him?"

"You don't understand...It was tough in the house. They weren't getting along and there were many nights when they argued about having sex and I heard everything. I guess she wouldn't do what he wanted, or whatever, and the fights were terrible. I was "daddy's" girl and, for some reason, I decided it was okay...I mean, if he needed something extra, as strange as that sounds." She said, giving me a down cast look.

"Hey look, no judgments here...This is simply your story and you want me to write it, so let's keep it that way." I commented, trying to ease her feelings, then went on,

"Alright, he felt your tit...You let him, feeling sorry apparently. Did anything else happen before the "incident"?" I asked.

"Ya...They had a major argument and mom stormed out of the house a few days later. It was sex related again and after she left, he knocked on my door. I told him I was in bed, but he came in anyway. He was apologetic and tried to explain what had happened, apparently thinking I had heard it all, which I had. Then, he stopped and looked at me with the saddest pair of eyes I have ever seen and started to cry." She explained, dropping again to blow more bubbles across the tub.

"Cry...For what reason?" I commented, watching her.

"Upset I guess...Who knows, but he said he was sorry that I heard everything and that he would make it up to me. When he finished, he stood up to leave and started to apologize again, but I stopped him."

"You stopped him? What could you possibly say?" I asked, my interest, again, peaking at this newest revelation.

"It's not so much what I said...I reached up and slid my hand under his shorts, grabbing his penis and told him if he really wanted a blow job... I would help him...Like the girl in the movie, right?"

Stunned to absolute silence, I nodded my head and let her continue.

"Well, I sat up, as he lowered his shorts, and then I grabbed his penis, with both hands, and began sucking. It was wild! I'd never – ever done that before, but slipping his penis in my mouth seemed natural, somehow...Like the girl in the porno. I enjoyed it Scott! I really enjoyed it and forgot who he was. Nothing was said between us. I sucked and sucked and before long he came! It was something I'll never forget, his penis got bigger and bigger in my mouth - and Oh God, his first big load went right down my throat and I damn near choked...I pursed my lips after that and the rest ended up running out my mouth and down my face." She related, as a large smile formed on her face, obviously thinking back to that time.

"You enjoyed giving your father a blow job!" I said, unable to control myself.

"Fuck you and yes...I did." She returned.

"Holy shit...And you're up-set at what, exactly, again? I guess I don't quite understand." I replied, shaking my head.

"Damn you... Are you that stupid? Everything I've said has been...Consensual, to a point. What happened later wasn't...Get it?" Her eyes blazing again, as she sat bolt up-right.

"I'm ready to get out, shut that damn thing off!" She said, pointing at the recorder and then added, "And ya...You get out too!" commenting in an elevated voice.

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers
12